PDA

View Full Version : About CEVE's three passes

imported_??
June 9 2011, 05:38:43 AM
Hello, welcome you to CEVE
But you have to face the problem of three must solve
1?About China's id, this I think you have resolved it :lock:
2?About China's server, we call it ???? :facepalm: It means it looks like the earliest family game as well ?Very not to force? Also is the delay CEVE exhausted, various methods solved the problem
3?About "WILL".He was about to CEVE called the great god, he we all the aura of the universe, all people have mentioned his panic, all without exception is worship... He is CEVE big kill device generally exists :obama:

This is CEVE most solid three passes... Finally. Looking forward to your arrival. O (? _ ?) O ~. Welcome to China
:razor:

zangorus
June 9 2011, 05:42:14 AM
Thanks alot!

EntroX
June 9 2011, 05:46:09 AM
great info, thanks!

Christos
June 9 2011, 05:49:36 AM
this WILL is Chribba?

Iask.Hu Lu
June 9 2011, 05:54:17 AM
The Will is our god

imported_??
June 9 2011, 05:56:33 AM
This big kill device. Kill not need weapons..

Sponk
June 9 2011, 05:59:02 AM
So, just like CONCORD, then.

Zumwalt
June 9 2011, 06:01:26 AM
wtf?

tetegra
June 9 2011, 06:04:49 AM
actually, that so called "Will" is the forum id of a chinese eve player.

imported_??
June 9 2011, 06:05:37 AM
let me show you about his history
Address is:
http://wiki.eve-online.com.cn/index.php/Will

Iask.Hu Lu
June 9 2011, 06:08:51 AM
So, just like CONCORD, then.

No,he look like the ??!

Zumwalt
June 9 2011, 06:12:20 AM
Did the Chinese government rewrite the lore of Eve so that it glories their country? Is that what Will is?

Haffrage
June 9 2011, 06:13:40 AM
Did the Chinese government rewrite the lore of Eve so that it glories their country? Is that what Will is?
That's what I was thinking too, but I think he was just a good player or something. Maybe it was Chribba.

edit: actually I'd rather not spoil a good movie, go watch The Man From Earth if you haven't seen it tbh

imported_??
June 9 2011, 06:22:38 AM
He looks should be like have a certain the invisible power. This is really amazing
CEVE countless unbelievers were eventually suffered retribution

imported_??
June 9 2011, 06:25:26 AM
We Chinese CEVE would like to invite you to our baidu stick
Address is:
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=eve&pn=0

redlong
June 9 2011, 06:26:38 AM
"Will" is a player ,but once you confront him terrible things will surround you :slaver:

TX.zhang
June 9 2011, 06:29:23 AM

WILL is a normal player who can make all of us to have bad luck!

If you talk about Will ?your ship will lost,your computer will burn down,The server will shutdown.Therefore ,In C-eve,all of us used to worship WILL!

If you hate someone,you can say "Will bless you!"

Haffrage
June 9 2011, 06:30:10 AM
If you say monkeysphere in local three times...

tetegra
June 9 2011, 07:19:00 AM
Is that "Will" the chinese version of chuck norris?

yok112
June 9 2011, 07:23:40 AM
Is that "Will" the chinese version of chuck norris?
+1

Christos
June 9 2011, 07:31:43 AM
If you say monkeysphere in local three times...

Its not hacking until theres no local

CDLoon
June 9 2011, 07:40:30 AM
Will is one of EVE in the myth, the national dress created just three years in the enduring artifact. He ranked first in the three artifacts (Will Jack Daniel degree Celsius) see the injustice in his way, people burst vessel burst eggs; see Legion unhappy, and destroy mission to destroy UNITA. He is the aura of EVE is but myself, always hanging over him, and saw him or met him every Red Star Green Star Blue Star by orange reduction. Buddha kill the Buddha block people who block off ah. However, it is undeniable that luck is a kind of ability, all corps are trying to attempt to name their income.

Ashaz
June 9 2011, 08:15:53 AM
"Will" is a player ,but once you confront him terrible things will surround you :slaver:

...primary?

Leboe
June 9 2011, 08:17:19 AM

...primary?

anything that isnt squiggles is automatically primary, because we can call it primary.

cillisia
June 9 2011, 09:18:56 AM

...primary?

anything that isnt squiggles is automatically primary, because we can call it primary.

lol I hadn't thought about that, god fleet fights against the chinese will be confusing

ottersmacker
June 9 2011, 10:12:25 AM
recently, enthusiasm for the game led him to the ranks of novice counseling. Managing this QQ group of officials is also very encouraging.
so Will became a dev in the QQ group. google translate also gives the line 'nickname: Sphere' in a completely unrelated context, a few lines after mentioning 'the speed cruiser'.
1. read the chinese wiki with google translate
2. feel like an ancient scholar

the last line reads "wil the latest in the world tank " so the WoT phenomenon also knows no borders.

imported_??
June 9 2011, 03:56:03 PM
=.=

Ruri
June 9 2011, 03:58:01 PM

...primary?

lol I hadn't thought about that, god fleet fights against the chinese will be confusing

Broadcasts will save us.