PDA

View Full Version : The Eastern Front: (Kalevala/Geminate/Etherium/Perrigen Falls)

Pages : [1] 2

michaeljd
December 7 2013, 11:22:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pxijSR2.jpg

With the beginning of a massive bloc war down south, the CFC alliances who were not ordered South began a new campaign in the Drone Lands.
Fidelas Constans began hitting Etherium Reach

Gentlemen's Agreement were assigned The Kalevala Expanse

Circle-Of-Two were assigned Perrigen Falls

Prior to the redeployment of Insidious Empire [EMP] the three alliances were snatching up handfuls of systems that lacked IHUBs, and even some that had them. Anyways, EMP quickly redeployed back to the North in search of fights and the chance to cool down after some brutal fighting on the Providence Deployment and Curse Deployment. The first goal was to challenge the CFC alliances in order of the threat that they posed to us. Much to our disappointment, it hasnt quite panned out that way. Anyways, we immediately began contesting timers created by the GENTS and even began dropping our own SBU's.

Early in the war GENTS showed their stuff when their CERB fleet, wrecked our brutix fleet through and accidental warp to :psyduck: .
http://insidiousempire.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=20558143

However, the victory was short lived when just 3 days later Insidious Empire, who was well outnumbered, fought the combined forces of CO2, FCON and GENTs in XTJ-5Q.
http://insidiousempire.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=20604370

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RITVUBPam94

The defeat which was not even 24 hours old, had salt poured on it after FCON's welp in WPV-JN. An EMP Dominix fleet baited them into a fight which was followed soon after by EMP Slowcat fleet, and NC/PL Slowcat Fleet.
http://insidiousempire.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=20619461

At this point progress in the Kalevala Expanse had all but been erased. We began turning our focus farther North while our allies began erasing the progress made by FCON. EMP faced off with CO2 in an interesting fight Domis, versus triple plated, passive targeting Typhoons. Which turned out to be pretty dangerous until we decided enough was enough and brought the slowcats in. http://insidiousempire.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=20693926

Anyways, with the collapse of the GENTS war effort we decided it was about time to go and attempt to spur a fight through the reinforcement of P-E9GN which brought us a decent fight though we screwed up when dropping the hammer on the aggressed GENTs carriers because our bubbler failed to bubble them as the PL supers came on field a bunch that were not pointed jumped out.
http://insidiousempire.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=20785389

And that is where we find ourselves today, progress is being made by the defenders and the offenders often find their seige fleet being pushed off by 10 - 20 interceptors which doesn't allow them to swamp the defenders with timers.

Here's a random video of a gank that occured today. We, dirty blobbers were notified of a triaged carrier on a gate. I quickly gathered my nerds together and yeah. STOP WARPING CARRIERS TO GATES. Also, who would have figured that SDing caught capitals is still a thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW5WEYu71TM&feature=youtu.be

michaeljd
December 7 2013, 11:32:46 PM
To give you some background, we were spinning our ships as we normally do, when suddenly some BOT renter began screaming out over intel that his super was tackled while ratting.... (who the heck does that). Anyways, we quickly gathered our trusty steed known as the slowcat and burned a cyno there in hopes of capital escalation. After sitting there.. and sitting there... and sitting there finally a cyno went up and in poured around 20 carriers from the reputable lowsec entity known as Suddenly Spaceships. We quickly lit our cyno and counter escalated with 30 slowcats of our own and 10 or so dreads. Followed closely by the PL supers, however we suck and only one of our carriers decided to ghost ride leaving us sad and unfulfilled because we were bad and only killed 3 of their carriers which had refitted to a full set of warp core stabs (well done). Unfortunately, because I am terrible I forgot to press record... Anyways, good fight gentleman. See you around.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=20800275

Bocephus
December 8 2013, 09:28:38 PM
There is a lot of hurf blurf from GENTS and co. about behind the scenes work to give them the advantage.

GENTS also decided that EMP was above their weight class and somehow decided that Legion of xXDeathXx wasn't. Well, that may have backfired because XIX helicopter dicked GENTS SBUs, putting up defensive ones, and have killed defensive SBUs in Vale of the Silent, including their staging system LS-JEP. Of course this resulted in ~diplomacy~ and some CFC broadcasts about not attacking each other in home regions. To nobody's surprised the CFC broadcasts shifted blame to XIX FCs, not GENTS who SBU'd half of Geminate first.

Bocephus
December 8 2013, 09:44:34 PM
Anyways, the big final station timer was a bit of a whimper. EMP formed up a full Dominix fleet with 200 Domis, had a good sized bomber wing, a modest secondary AHAC fleet, slowcats, blap dreads, and about 20 super carriers. There were supposedly N3 and PL fleets on standby as well, seems to be true as I saw a few NC in system shitting up local. Station flipped and TCU killed uneventfully. Domis were bombed on an SBU when I took my hictor bubble down for supers to jump out, but Domis were smartbomb fit and managed to kill the grand majority of the bombs.

GENTS called blob and reshipped to bombers. CO2 and FCON turned around and went home. GENTS have since reshipped to Nagas, presumably to ganks some TCUs and play TCU ping pong. EMP fleets spanked them on multiple grids/systems and they are running home with their tails tucked between their legs.

Here is a 'battlereport' http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=20836493

Bocephus
December 10 2013, 08:11:45 PM
Not much to report here, this front is basically over. GENTS have undeployed to their home system in Vale. CO2 offlined their SBUs and TCUs in Perrigen Falls, EMP have since taken them (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/region/Perrigen_Falls/changes). As far as I know FCON is still fighting, but I had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday so I could have missed something in my prescription painkiller induced stupor. It appears as if Goons are recalling their pets, probably to bring them down south to the main front.

Feel bad for CO2, they have that warrior spirit, the CFC is holding them back from what they could be. Lost a lot of respect for GENTS. And FCON is still FCON.

ManuMilitari
December 27 2013, 05:24:48 PM
Hope to see some BRs from the EMP/TEST campaign in the Vale.

michaeljd
December 27 2013, 08:55:08 PM
At the moment we have been seizing a bunch of moons pretty much uncontested. However, GENTS are not to happy, ie they are screaming bloody murder, that we are taking their money moons so we may see them back home soon (one can only hope) I miss the good fights.

Orar Ironfist
December 27 2013, 10:44:58 PM
At the moment we have been seizing a bunch of moons pretty much uncontested. However, GENTS are not to happy, ie they are screaming bloody murder, that we are taking their money moons so we may see them back home soon (one can only hope) I miss the good fights.

I'm curious if this assault into vale will actually fracture the CFC offensive against N3PL. My guess is that it probably will once alliances realize they can't effectively defend their moons and also be down south to help the Russians~

I'm then also curious to see how the Russians respond to the CFC pulling out(if they do) and leaving them to get dumpstered by N3PL.

QuackBot
December 28 2013, 12:00:13 AM
Hope to see some BRs from the EMP/TEST campaign in the Vale.
And some to the race of men.

michaeljd
December 28 2013, 01:05:12 AM
Well we actually have some reports of two entities coming north to deal with the small coalition that EMP has set up. It should be a fun if it actually pans out. Anyways, I for one will not count my chickens until they hatch.

michaeljd
December 28 2013, 03:25:08 PM
Anyways, we decided since several alliances were going to head north to fight us it was time to step it up and begin hitting sov. In response to this, GENTs have begun jamming every system we have hit. I wish they would come north faster so we could fight.

michaeljd
December 28 2013, 05:17:27 PM
Courtesy of TEST ALLIANCE PLEASE IGNORE
http://i.imgur.com/S0ORgxl.gif

After a brief break to refresh my nerd spirit (Food + Bathroom break) I was working on some logistics stuff when intel lit up about a random gang headed our way. Anyways we rage formed ahacs and after a few minutes of doing the dance we got down and dirty with them. Also, apparently a nag can track cruisers without even using webs, who would have figured.
http://evicted.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=21123707

Bam Stroker
December 28 2013, 07:14:11 PM
Keep the updates coming. I'm really interested to see what happens in the north with T[EMP]EST (is that any good? I Just made it up.)

michaeljd
December 28 2013, 09:41:38 PM
lol that is pretty awesome man. But unfortunately it doesn't give tribute to our other allies Black Core Alliance, Mordu's Angels, East India Trading Company, Advent Fate and their small FDZ coalition

Aliventi
December 28 2013, 10:13:24 PM
Do you know who the CFC is sending to help back up GENTS?

michaeljd
December 28 2013, 10:56:47 PM
Rumor says that Black Legion will be "Deploying" to Obe for fights. As well as CO2/FA/FCON coming north but that remains to be seen. Heck, GENTS was up here today but refused to fight. Only a poor warp from a roaming Goonie gang allowed us some kills against the CFC.

ManuMilitari
December 29 2013, 02:22:08 AM
BL is deploying to OBE, and Love Squad, former pizza, now has a boner that TEST is back playing in Null

Terry Badposter
December 31 2013, 09:26:37 AM
http://evicted.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=21123707

Of the three Zealots lost, one has two tracking computers; loaded with one tracking script and one optimal range script. Another Zealot has beam lasers. LOL EMP.

How did the capture of S-N go?

michaeljd
December 31 2013, 01:43:14 PM
It was a rage form home defense. We actually have 4 different Zealot fittings and we hadn't called the doctrine out for a while. Meh no worries. To provide a quick update regarding the war. The CFC has redeployed, GENTs, CO2, Black Legion., Euro Squad, Love Squad, and another Goonie Squad. Every system we have been reinforced to this point has had a cyno-jammer deployed in system. They deploy 30-60 carriers under the jammer and just wait us out. It is a great tactic, but we wont be fighting you on your terms. It is one of the privileges of being the attacker. Anyways, we will keep hitting their systems that are not jammed, so eventually the 600mil a month per system + tower costs will catch up to them especially since we have most of their money making moons in Vale. I could always chest beat about how we are doing god's work tying up a large portion of the CFC up in Vale and how at least it gives the N3 a little breathing room down south. But screw it I just want fights. Undock your Raven fleet GENTS and CO2 in your typhoons let us brawl it out.

Oh and on a serious note thanks BL for jumping into us last night it takes a lot of balls to actually do that when you are that outnumbered. I must admit I was surprised (happily but still). Hopefully we will have a reinforced system left unjammed so I can produce a trigger video for the domi's but until then o7 GENTS.

Orar Ironfist
December 31 2013, 03:36:04 PM
I wouldn't count on the isk mattering. Like at all. As pointed out numerous times trying to "bankrupt" a large established alliance is not going to work. 600mi a month is a single plex. I'm sure that ANY established alliance can afford that cost indefinitely. Hell most individual players can afford that indefinitely.

Grath
December 31 2013, 04:04:17 PM
I wouldn't count on the isk mattering.

Gents is running on 14 billion a month after expenses last I checked, or there about. That is actually the first alliance I've heard of in a long time that runs that close to the edge of bankrupt so I wouldn't say Isk shouldn't matter. Total intake from Gents right now I believe is around 64 billion, and most of that goes to sov costs and other shit like POS fuel ect ect. They're actually in a very real danger of going broke.

michaeljd
December 31 2013, 04:39:50 PM
Per system my friend. And I'm not talking about bankrupting them just making it hurt when we force them to jam 30+ systems

michaeljd
December 31 2013, 04:49:59 PM
Okay so lets do the math
57 systems x 600m = 34bil just based on adding those upgrades and maintaining them for 30 days. That is discluding the costs for a large dickstar and fuel for 30 days which is well I'll do the math in a few and edit this post.

EDIT: around 17bil in fuel so 51b in costs if they want defend every system with a jammer which they declared they would if we reinforced it. Hopefully, they wont jam everything because I really want fights

Orar Ironfist
December 31 2013, 05:14:50 PM
My bad. I thought 600mil total. Tens of billions can actually bankrupt someone~

michaeljd
December 31 2013, 06:14:49 PM
No worries I didn't articulate that well

antoine
December 31 2013, 06:38:19 PM
Okay so lets do the math
57 systems x 600m = 34bil just based on adding those upgrades and maintaining them for 30 days. That is discluding the costs for a large dickstar and fuel for 30 days which is well I'll do the math in a few and edit this post.

EDIT: around 17bil in fuel so 51b in costs if they want defend every system with a jammer which they declared they would if we reinforced it. Hopefully, they wont jam everything because I really want fights

maybe i'm missing something here but how does the jammer prevent your domifleet from taking the gate?

michaeljd
December 31 2013, 07:04:11 PM
Great question. It comes down to one simple question.
Why should we fight on their terms?

Prior to the jammer going up GENT's stage 30-60 capitals supported by bombers and black legion in some sort of sub-caps. It is a great defense and honestly something that would probably kill a domi fleet.

That being said, we have no intention of fighting on their terms. We don't have to. If they want to fight then leave it unjammed. However, they need to understand that everyday they stay up here they are giving PL/NC./N3 the time to recover the initiative down south and give them the time to generate timers down south. Please stop jamming system GENT's lets brawl it out like the KE front. Oh wait...

Bocephus
December 31 2013, 09:17:42 PM
Supposedly GENTS were unable to afford SRP during Fountain and had to take a loan from GSF. If that's true then bankrupting them may be more plausible than it would be with other alliances. I'd like to say they are down a large amount in income, but a lot of the valuable moons in Vale were owned by a GSF alt corp. GENTS are down several billion/month in R64s/R32s nonetheless.

antoine
December 31 2013, 09:19:46 PM

Prior to the jammer going up GENT's stage 30-60 capitals supported by bombers and black legion in some sort of sub-caps. It is a great defense and honestly something that would probably kill a domi fleet.

That being said, we have no intention of fighting on their terms. We don't have to. If they want to fight then leave it unjammed. However, they need to understand that everyday they stay up here they are giving PL/NC./N3 the time to recover the initiative down south and give them the time to generate timers down south. Please stop jamming system GENT's lets brawl it out like the KE front. Oh wait...

a reason to fight on their terms would be if you really want fights and it's an even enough fight that your fleet would only maybe be killed

Keeves
December 31 2013, 09:39:26 PM

a reason to fight on their terms would be if you really want fights and it's an even enough fight that your fleet would only maybe be killed

Space is big, if someone really wants fights they wouldn't be poking at sov. Sov battles aren't about fights; try and tell me different but hours of tidi isn't fun. Sov is about making someone else bleed, and you'd be surprised the lengths people go just to make other peoples gameplay bad.

Orar Ironfist
December 31 2013, 09:46:39 PM

Space is big, if someone really wants fights they wouldn't be poking at sov. Sov battles aren't about fights; try and tell me different but hours of tidi isn't fun. Sov is about making someone else bleed, and you'd be surprised the lengths people go just to make other peoples gameplay bad.

That's exactly what I figured. Everyone loves fights, but not fighting 60 caps when you have none is reasonable tbh, but I figured this was about hurting the CFC more then anything else. And tbh if they keep up with it they could easily have a very real impact on the CFC down south.

michaeljd
December 31 2013, 09:56:16 PM
Actually we usually don't have anything beyond a small smattering of TIDI on the fights we had in KE. Yes I want fights but not at the cost of increasing the enemies morale

LeoniaTavira
January 1 2014, 12:00:23 AM
For those who don't know, what costs about cyno jammers is putting the upgrade in the IHUB. https://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Sovereignty_guide.
You don't need an online jammer for it to be costing you, and you can't take the upgrade out, so once a jammer upgrade is put in, while that IHUB is online, it will be costing 600m/month regardless of whether there is actually a jammer present in system.
Some alliances get around this by doubling up on IHUBs, and having the same upgrades minus the jammer in the second, which they can switch around in an hour, thus avoiding the cost. Offline IHUBs can be destroyed without a timer though, so you risk losing your jammer upgrades (and they need to be freightered in because they're too big for JF's).

I hope, once they have forced GENTS to jam all their systems, instead of giving them the fights they want, EMP will start working on PBLRD space, especially the office stations. Take G5E and you can threaten Tribute.

Orar Ironfist
January 1 2014, 12:48:48 AM
See all of that I didn't know. Good stuff. I'm actualy surprised at that cost then thr GENTS would even want to jam all those systems rather then just fight for them.

antoine
January 1 2014, 12:57:06 AM
presumably they jammed them precisely because they wanted to fight for them, rather than worrying about the supercap horde taking a few mids up for every important timer

Orar Ironfist
January 1 2014, 01:12:04 AM
That's fair tbh~

michaeljd
January 1 2014, 01:16:45 AM
Honestly though, I don't understand how they don't see our objective... Notice the -A- headshot is being lined up with one of their final timers.

michaeljd
January 1 2014, 04:07:15 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Boy did we start it with a bang. TEST ALLIANCE PLEASE IGNORE is back on the Sov map with the taking of the first sov in GENT's space 669-IX (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Vale_of_the_Silent/669-IX) Slippery Petes as always are a tough doctrine to fight against and they kicked our butt http://evicted.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=21179219 Also, we derped and had a titan tackeled but we able to clear it up http://evicted.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=21181496 In general finally the fights are starting to come in. So I am pretty happy

Grarr Dexx
January 1 2014, 04:20:44 PM
'we cleared it up' more like you called in everyone to help you save it lel

michaeljd
January 1 2014, 05:07:01 PM
http://evicted.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=21182384 I am sorry I didn't realize that 32 TEST and 27 PL counted as EVERYONE. Also, since when is having friends show up for something like defending a tackeled Titan a bad thing. Also, if you can count:

Who Deployed the most subs: EMP

Who Deployed the most caps: EMP

If you're going to shit talk at least follow it with some real facts. Like the time NC. followed our 30 slow cats with 50-60 of them to drop an FCON Domi fleet.

LeoniaTavira
January 1 2014, 10:23:34 PM
'we cleared it up' more like you called in everyone to help you save it lel

To be fair EMP is pretty massively outnumbered/outgunned by the coalition that's come to defend Vale, and TEST aren't exactly known for well, anything anymore.

Grarr Dexx
January 2 2014, 09:51:46 AM
last thing I fought them in was fucking moas

michaeljd
January 2 2014, 03:56:57 PM
Grarr who are you??

Jayarr
January 2 2014, 04:07:04 PM
He is probably mad that he wont get any of the jewenant money or something.

emp subhumans gogogog

Orar Ironfist
January 2 2014, 05:35:28 PM
Grarr who are you??

He's in Snuff~

michaeljd
January 2 2014, 06:08:37 PM
Ah gotcha. I was trying to figure out who he fought in Moas

Tetsuo
January 2 2014, 06:29:49 PM
I thought it was Spaceship Samurai who were using the rail Moa doctrine?

Bocephus
January 2 2014, 08:29:50 PM
TEST used rail Moas when they were in FW. We beat that out of them and stuck them in our old rail Brutix doctrine when they came to play.

michaeljd
January 4 2014, 10:14:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0SGlDF6.png
http://i.imgur.com/s5FhW6p.png
Battle Summary: IIllamur / 2014-01-04 21:00

https://zkillboard.com/related/30002396/201401042100/
Video to follow soon..

So we were goofing off at our staging system when I got a convo from a friend about some guys hitting his friends pos with battleships. Anyways, I pinged for our Freedom Fleet (Tengus/Eagles) and we flash formed I think 97 dudes at our peak. We bridged out right after receiving word that 3-5 dreads and a carrier had been committed. After bridging out it was 12 jumps to the desto so we began our burn. At around 3 jumps out I called on my friend to get us to get tackle. Lucky for us their dreads had cycled one more time so we jumped in and my buddy began spamming “w”s in fleet and we landed right on top of them. We ripped through their battleships and killed off a bunch of tackle before watching to our dismay that a dread had refit with the carrier and jumped out. We burned down the archon and popped a couple mobile depots, as we continued to farm the enemy subcaps that warped into range of our fleet. Finally with nothing left but the dreads and a mish-mash of random stuff we burned down the remaining dreads. Anyways, thanks for the batphone. 10/10 would answer it again.

michaeljd
January 4 2014, 10:43:16 PM
Also more propaganda

http://i.imgur.com/xn47WbT.png

ManuMilitari
January 5 2014, 01:12:47 AM
Nice, that Vale prop is pretty. How is the campaign going overall?

Terry Badposter
January 9 2014, 10:07:58 AM
https://zkillboard.com/related/30002396/201401042100/

What's EMP doing in Molden Heath? Is this relevant to the Vale campaign?

Grarr Dexx
January 9 2014, 10:18:41 PM

test lost the only system they had managed to capture

ManuMilitari
January 9 2014, 11:14:15 PM

test lost the only system they had managed to capture

lol. sounds about right.

Grath
February 3 2014, 08:23:49 AM
Short BR since the legion got back home:

BL has been laying a fairly heavy siege on the area around MTO in the weeks leading up to this. Timer communication has been fairly miserable and we're generally finding timers as BL hits the system and having to react in that manner as our neighbors are generally otherwise occupied.

Most builders have been warned off of new builds or relocated as we tried to stabilize the area and get the fires back on the other side of the our gates.

First night while trying to operate in MTO the PL slow and super fleet gets held down and waterboarded a bit by the Black Legion Pete Fleet while a Rag zipped in and out firing off rounds at random people. Pandemic Legion lost one carrier on the jump in because he decided 'fuck it ima make tea', another to Fighterbombers and a late call for reps, and a 3rd to a DD because the guy never unfit from his passive tank. Shortly thereafter we fucked off, clearing bubbles and leaving the system to go through cycles again.

A few days later they were off to reinforce some random CSAA sounding the "its a PL titan" horn (its not, i have nfi who's it is) and some random mining moon.

Before they left I noticed them bridge a random PEAK guy out of MTO, which got me curious and searching around. I would find C3I, a former EMP system with an online Black Legion TCU online and no Ihub. Thinking this will not do I formed up a very meager fleet and using between 2 and 6 dreads killed both the online TCU and their back up, then got our own going. Later BL would form a small talos gang when it was down near an hour left but my response fleet was around the same size in Rokhs so they punted to go knock out a completely seperate NA system.

PL Tcu and Ihub onlin in C3I.

Next up was DE-, the system they just put down while our TCU's in C3I onlined.

This system would see a series of arm wrestling matches over TCU's that ran the entire weekend, back and forth, they'd kill ours or we'd kill thiers and the entire 8 hour process starts again, then finally some time early sunday morning when the CSAA came out the EMP TCU would come online. Bl then kills the TCU wihch had a Titan in build.

Interesting side bar about the CSAA- The current evidence suggests a CFC builder renting a PL system building a NCdot Titan, though again, I can't be totally sure, the builder says it was for NCdot but none of their people seem to know what he's talking about, something odd, because right now, if theres a titan in build, pretty much somebody important from NCdot/Nulli/PL will say "hey thats ours it needs to live". Turns out we have a close eye on a few.

Anyway BL's numbers were near twice ours so no contesting it, they later shot a station which they would take in 4-IECP. Station is rape caged, and BL starts like 8 TCU's onlining - 1 on station in the sea of bubbles, 7 on the same tower.

With 4 hours and counting we formed PL with a small trap in mind, and went on over. Fleet was about 70 guys to Elo's 100 man support fleet and 30 supers. He was still forming as we dropped into the system, in the center of the bubbles where WhenIaminspace's ISboxed bombers could do the least damage, and we took the station with Fighterbombers. We then proceeded to kill the TCU there and the bubbles around us after with regular sentry drones and set off in warp to their tower, they would cyno in while we were still in warp.

We land and go to work on the first TCU and the Mael fleet warps down to engage us putting some fairly heavy if not a bit clumsy fire on the archons (the volleys weren't well synched). They can't kill Archons (one starts into structure but we pulled him back) but we can't kill Maels so we went after scimmies which popped without much effort.

Cyno up about 40km above us, BL super fleet hits grid in a fairly predictable manner and they launch bombers and go at an Archon. Those bombers are of course met with a wall of Smartbombing fire which drives them off. Right about now the EMP dictors on grid start doing runs on the supers getting bubbles and I pull the trigger and tell Vince that they're tackled.

Turns out the pattern for BL's super use is fairly predictable (much like ours) and that if you just say hey Vince I'm going to put BL's supers in bubbles tonight he'll grab about 60 dudes and be there when you light the cyno.

Which is what we did.

PL hadn't really done much with fighterbombers since taking the station so when Manny lit the cyno we dumped all our fighterbombers and sent them after the only target who didn't look like he'd be able to motor in the shields.

Elo.
https://www.pandemic-legion.com/killboard/view_kill.php?id=741381

He dropped relatively fast (we're not thinking he was slaved up) and we started in on a second nyx. Too late I asked for Titans and all the supers started slipping into the tower before I could get them in, the last guy was an Aeon and the titans who made it in just spent one for general lighting effect, Doomsdaying him as he krept in.

Good fights so far (*i'm lying this is our second engagement an its mostly just trying to get position), station back in our name with TCU's onlining. More stations up for them hitting around down time while we (PL) try to stem the bleeding up here in this area.

ShoNuff
February 3 2014, 02:41:14 PM
A little late, but I didn't see it posted before. Hard knocks were out in OSW-0P in the spire and had a thanatos tackled. My corp were hanging out with LFARM when they got asked for help because another couple of carriers landed to help the original ratting thanatos. We reship to shield and start to burn the 20 odd jumps from our entrance. A few minutes later, it was mentioned that there were a couple of supers on dscan, and then they landed on grid. Dictors were scrambled and the supers were eventually tackled. Call went out to BL who formed up taloses, but the supers initiated self destruct and died just as BL landed on grid.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=21668651

meowtiger
February 3 2014, 03:24:48 PM
A little late, but I didn't see it posted before. Hard knocks were out in OSW-0P in the spire and had a thanatos tackled. My corp were hanging out with LFARM when they got asked for help because another couple of carriers landed to help the original ratting thanatos. We reship to shield and start to burn the 20 odd jumps from our entrance. A few minutes later, it was mentioned that there were a couple of supers on dscan, and then they landed on grid. Dictors were scrambled and the supers were eventually tackled. Call went out to BL who formed up taloses, but the supers initiated self destruct and died just as BL landed on grid.

on one hand, they weren't lolfit. (+1)

on the other hand, these were pretty obviously ratting supers and one was a wyvern. (-3)

then they self destructed. (-2)

for a net total of -4, "please go buy more supers so they can be killed more"

DaDutchDude
February 3 2014, 03:33:13 PM
Nice report Grath, good to see PL keeps busy :) Are these systems you are fighyting over under 'b0tlord' protection from a CFC hotdrop? And what are the chances RUS joins BL. to fight you instead of grinding sov timers in mostly abandoned space?

antoine
February 3 2014, 04:05:18 PM
Nice report Grath, good to see PL keeps busy :) Are these systems you are fighyting over under 'b0tlord' protection from a CFC hotdrop? And what are the chances RUS joins BL. to fight you instead of grinding sov timers in mostly abandoned space?

Kalevala (where MTO and C3I are) is one of the buffer regions. Basically that means we can't help Black Legion take it for themselves. We could try to take it for ourselves, but we couldn't install BL there afterwards. We can also attend fights of BL conquest with up to a fleet of subcaps + 5 triage carriers, but no more.

What's unclear to me is how something turns from a buffer region to a home region through "expansion". The treaty mentions that PL sov5 systems not in the home regions are considered home territory, but C3I (currently pl sov) was not sov5 at time of signing, so it should be currently considered buffer and not home. The treaty mentions that PL can expand but I'm not sure what the mechanism for that is:

In buffer zones, CFC will not contest future PL sov attempts should they desire to expand their empire. These are designated 'expansion zones' and should PL/BOT seize them, they will be considered home regions for the purposes of this treaty

Smarnca
February 3 2014, 04:07:41 PM
We can also attend fights of BL conquest with up to a fleet of subcaps + 5 triage carriers, but no more.

How retarded is that? Srsly

It's like you dont want good fights.

antoine
February 3 2014, 04:23:00 PM
tbh I can't even remember the last time we used triage with a subcap fleet for an extended period of time
we were supposed to with techfleet but that was unfortunately short-lived

Varesk
February 3 2014, 09:14:52 PM
We can also attend fights of BL conquest with up to a fleet of subcaps + 5 triage carriers, but no more.

How retarded is that? Srsly

It's like you dont want good fights.

If the CFC did show up, that means the remaining active members of n3 would also have to be there, which would be a big TiDi fest and I dont think either of the Legions want that.

meowtiger
June 23 2014, 02:03:48 AM
i guess since we are basing out of geminate now i should post in this thread about triumvirate-related shenanigans

today's fleet was interesting. after failing to form enough dreads to knock on structures, we instead attempted to drop ishtars on a carrier assigning fighters from a pos bubble. that didn't work, so we played around with the locals on their undock for an hour or so (br here (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=23982882))

then, we turned to leave bwf and head home. a couple of scouts were in our first system, fighting a ferox, so i went to assist with another dictor pilot but by the time we got there both friendlies were dead and the ferox had fucked off. in its place, a crane had jumped in. blacklotus got a clutch bubble on him as he gated in and we both burned for decloak, snagging one of the weirder killmails i've ever gotten (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=24096385) (an unscouted, local tanked crane carrying two ships, in sov 0.0). we spent a minute or two thinking about what to do with the ishtar that dropped, before finally deciding it would be better to blow the wreck, since it was 1j from a hostile station anyway

then, as blacklotus and i were packing up to head out, a neutral talwar gang entered local. one of them (i assume) failwarped ahead of the rest of the fleet and landed in our not-quite-dead bubble, so naturally i 360 no-scoped him (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=24096094) before ducking the rest of their gang

along our way home, a small group of tackle/scouts were jumping ahead and bumped into a nulli rupture fleet of about 15 ruptures with logi and support. with only ~8 ishtars remaining in fleet, we were deeply concerned that we wouldn't be able to fight them, but our concerns were misplaced, as ruptures are p (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=24096377) much (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=24097170) garbage (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=24096873) anyway. after i tackled their fc's skirmish link sleip during a fleet warp and got it dunked, they fucked off down the pipe toward a deadend and refused to re-engage, so we went home

all in all an eventful hour or two of my life, and i only lost one ship!

i got some fraps but most of it is pretty boring. i missed frapsing the talwar kill, which would have been pretty cool considering the rest of his fleet (~15 talwars) landed as i was finishing his hull, inside my own bubble :(

LordsServant
June 23 2014, 10:34:16 PM
http://disavowed.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=24108900

[shit contentpoast]

The blobbiest group in the game uses megathrons, therefore if there's one mega, there must be several more nearby, you know how blobby those filthy kseccers get.

Also, Maelstroms are known for solo having large tanks, and are ALSO used by said blobby group for years.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT MOTHERFUCKER.

They're in a renter alliance? YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, THEY'RE BLUE TO PL!

KONSTANT VIGILANS!

To be safe, we better roll 36 deep in t3s, at least a 1:1 ecmgus:hostile ratio to ensure they can't lock anything, have armor mindlink boosts to deal with the massive incoming dps, no less than 6 guardians just in case they do get to shoot something, and because jamming them isn't enough we must bring a bhaalgorn and 2 dedicated neuting legions to ensure the capacitor war is won what with all their triage/capchains on field.

[/shit contentpoast]

#JustWspaceThings

Smarnca
July 3 2014, 11:01:07 AM
I dont understand why are ecm tengus so popular in wormholes. They are absolutely terrible.

Also when are wh groups going to learn to do something that's not t3 brawl at 0m?

meowtiger
July 3 2014, 02:07:04 PM
I dont understand why are ecm tengus so popular in wormholes. They are absolutely terrible.

best mass/ehp/cheese ratio. armor jamgus are used to jam the predominantly minmatar ships used to web for blap dreads in capital escalations - without being able to mitigate webbing subcaps, a c6 escalation fleet with multiple dreads and triage would be completely unassailable. jamgus can't really come up with a ton of ehp, 4 lows and no armor sub is pretty crippling in this regard, but they can come up with substantially more than a blackbird or falcon, and they mass a lot less than a scorp or widow

as for armor t3 brawl at 0 - a lot of things incentivize that behavior. hole control and the ability to jump out, getting under blap dread tracking, high dps close range fits, the high mass/ehp and mass/dps ratios of armor t3s (did you know a proteus with its mwd on has less mass than a nano ishtar?)

LordsServant
July 3 2014, 09:01:58 PM

best mass/ehp/cheese ratio. armor jamgus are used to jam the predominantly minmatar ships used to web for blap dreads in capital escalations - without being able to mitigate webbing subcaps, a c6 escalation fleet with multiple dreads and triage would be completely unassailable. jamgus can't really come up with a ton of ehp, 4 lows and no armor sub is pretty crippling in this regard, but they can come up with substantially more than a blackbird or falcon, and they mass a lot less than a scorp or widow

as for armor t3 brawl at 0 - a lot of things incentivize that behavior. hole control and the ability to jump out, getting under blap dread tracking, high dps close range fits, the high mass/ehp and mass/dps ratios of armor t3s (did you know a proteus with its mwd on has less mass than a nano ishtar?)

Not to derail, but ecmgus are awesome, work extremely well, and do other things besides just ecm.

Also, they get 5 lows, not 4. They get pretty substantial ehp, far more than any other ecm ship with the exception of a superbrick scorpion, which still dies horribly due to its shit sig and generally subpar resists.

Kalaratiri
July 25 2014, 01:04:13 AM
The blobbiest group in the game uses megathrons, therefore if there's one mega, there must be several more nearby, you know how blobby those filthy kseccers get.

How the fuck did that Mega take 730,000 damage? Were you repping it to bait escalation?

Orar Ironfist
July 25 2014, 01:10:12 AM

How the fuck did that Mega take 730,000 damage? Were you repping it to bait escalation?

that seems most likely, especially since renters are known to be dumb with carriers

coelomate
November 27 2014, 02:57:05 AM
Hmmmm last post July 24, 2014. Apologies if this thread is dead, but I registered to talk about the GLORIOUS HOMELAND of Etherium Reach.

Hello!

Phoebe Freeport Republic, a group of strangers formed just before the Phoebe patch went live, is hanging on to 4 systems in ER. Our little pocket includes the freeport* station system CT8K-0 and the lowsec connection L4X-1W.

So uh hi neighbors and interested folks. Stop by sometime it's nice!

* Terms and conditions apply. Neutrals pay 10 isk / m3 to dock and -10.0 reds pay 20 isk / m3 to dock. If we get more secure in our military / diplomacy situation, we're hoping to remove the docking fee.

Shinah Myst
November 27 2014, 02:43:22 PM
I heard Russians are coming for their homelands.

coelomate
November 27 2014, 05:38:55 PM

Seems that way. Just before downtime the day Phoebe launched I saw an eighty-man or so TA/AA (whitenoise 2.0?) Ishtar fleet fly by to cause trouble, and have seen similar sights a few times since.

But surely they're fine with a neat little freeport republic adding ~content~ and distracting would-be ratter hunters at the drone region border...right?

Right?

Evelgrivion
November 28 2014, 12:10:14 AM

Seems that way. Just before downtime the day Phoebe launched I saw an eighty-man or so TA/AA (whitenoise 2.0?) Ishtar fleet fly by to cause trouble, and have seen similar sights a few times since.

But surely they're fine with a neat little freeport republic adding ~content~ and distracting would-be ratter hunters at the drone region border...right?

Right?

Content is the enemy of RMT.

In before someone white-knights for the Russians, saying there's no proof of RMT.

Grath
December 2 2014, 07:41:02 PM
In before someone white-knights for the Russians, saying there's no proof of RMT.

what theres tons of proof, they've even openly admitted it at times

QuackBot
December 2 2014, 08:00:12 PM
I am more interested in how he did that.

coelomate
December 3 2014, 09:59:43 PM
Welp. 10,000 Russian dreads and tengus came to SBU and RF our home system of CT8K-0: http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/CT8K-0

Here's the SBU KM: https://zkillboard.com/kill/42820879/

And here's a pretty picture of the siege: http://i.imgur.com/t6Hf3bs.jpg

Shield timer is 23:00 Friday, and we're sounding the alarm and trying to figure out how we can fight this, or at least be as much of a pain in the ass as possible. Seriously these systems are terrible, I don't know why anybody would want them except for freeport shenanigans.

In completely unrelated news, anybody interested in buying sov in 4 systems? One has a station, all are lightly used, no warranty implied or given.

Garst Tyrell
February 8 2015, 04:37:09 PM
I dont do eve reddit or blogs so I will continue posting some EXCLUSIVE FHC CONTENT here and revive this thread.

==========

At the start of January 2015 TRI moved to Konora to work with BL, PIZZA, and SOLAR in poking XIX and contest the sov in cache and geminate. The DTF Coalition was born.

Pretty much immediately after we moved, I had to leave the game for about a month due to IRL and TRI's activity slipped. A couple of our smaller corps left and some individuals never even did a full deployment to konora, so we were off our game compared to post-Phoebe in the Vale. Our AU TZ FC really stepped things up to try and cover down but with our reduced numbers we were playing second fiddle to BL and SOLAR.

XIX hired PL and momentum pretty much ceased in Cache after they moved in. Some good fights and lots of PL harassment occurred but upon my return at the start of Feb, Elo informed me that BL would be moving back to Venal immediately. With BL gone, PL is half-assed grinding out PIZZA's sov uncontested in the US TZ. RIP DTF Coalition.

Most of the involved parties did some lengthy internal discussions about what to do because BLs departure and PL's arrival pretty much cemented the status quo continuation of the N3 blue donut in the area. Things slowed down a lot as PIZZA couldnt practically defend their sov in us tz vs PL unlike the GFs they were getting vs XIX.

I convinced the other leaders that the time was right for TRI to move Uemon system so we could use it as a superior staging system for supporting our allies in Geminate and as a roaming/logistics hub. We decided to continue working with PIZZA and SOLAR in the area, however this time TRI will be pursuing its own objectives first unlike in Konora. We are pushing hard to use this new deployment as an opportunity to rebuild activity and practice our doctrines, to provoke fights and work towards establishing a new foothold in the area similar to when we based out of Obe vs the CFC.

A few days in we are having a lot of fun, primarily focusing on consolidating lowsec and moving for now but already engaging in some nice fights. Best of all, unlike CFC, the XIX coalition actually brings fights to us :) Its a breath of fresh air to actually have people come to you for PVP instead of the one way road i've been used to for ages. Looking forward to it XIX

Separately just for your awareness CO2 deployed to MTO in perrigan falls and has been taking XIX sov in there, although XIX is sometimes defending with their own fleets and beating CO2.

======================

Example: Round 1 - When I woke up Sunday morning 80 XIX ishtars had reinforced the cadmium moons we took off the locals in Uemon and were busy in the area. Unfortunately we rushed into the fight with horrible positioning, insufficient fleet numbers, and a lot of rust in our doctrine and the result was everything that could go wrong, did. So -1triage chimera, all our bassis, and some rattlesnakes as we left the field. Derp.

Round 2 - The local cowards have a NAP with XIX for their lowsec moons so SUDDENLY SPACESHIPS baited with 3 repping carriers on a uemon pos immediately after the lost fight with the rattlesnakes. XIX's ishtar fleet was now up towards 100 and returned to Uemon to cover the repping carriers. At this point SOLAR agreed to support with 50+ of their own ishtars and burned over from Konora so XIX set up at optimals on the Fuskunen gate.

TRI started the fight warping our 35~ man ishtar fleet to the enemy logi while SOLAR jumped the gate using our distraction to load grid and get cap chains up. PL showed up with a 20-30 man ishtar gang that ineffectually tried to support XIX against SOLAR but left early after they pretty much got alpha'd everytime they came in range.

For the next half hour good fights were had as TRI/SOLAR fought XIX/PL (ishtars online, eve 2015) on the fuskunen gate. Each gang tried to strategically drop stacks of bouncers in range while avoiding the other ishtar's stacks which lead to constant repositioning and a nice dynamic fight. After PL left, SOLAR deaggroed and left back into Fuskunen. I kept our TRI heroes on the field for a while longer to continue scrapping as we had managed to outposition the enemy fleet and place XIX ishtars in between their drones, meaning we could hit them but they couldnt effectively dps us. We warped off after SOLAR informed us they would not be coming back. GF!

The killboards are a clusterfuck and honestly since I came back to EVE my interest in kb stats is pretty minimal, so in the end I will concede that XIX held the field and won both fights. XIX accomplished their objective of covering CYNO as they repped their pos, so GJ to them.

Although I dont know why CYN0 bothers, 5 minutes after XIX left we undocked our ishtar fleet and re-reinforced the small POS. GG.

flatterpillo
February 12 2015, 09:53:23 AM
I wonder how long it is until TT/XiX try to invade Insmother. As in their GemiCo SOTC a while back they did state that as a result of RED/Gorgon/DRF helping Solar in the attempted headshot of BWF they would invade Meow Coalition space one Geminate/Cache were saved.

Shinah Myst
February 12 2015, 03:14:29 PM
I wonder how long it is until TT/XiX try to invade Insmother. As in their GemiCo SOTC a while back they did state that as a result of RED/GE/DRF helping SOLAR in the attempted headshot of BWF, they would invade Meow Coalition space once Geminate/Cache were saved.
Can't wait.

flatterpillo
February 12 2015, 11:18:52 PM
I wonder how long it is until TT/XiX try to invade Insmother. As in their GemiCo SOTC a while back they did state that as a result of RED/GE/DRF helping SOLAR in the attempted headshot of BWF, they would invade Meow Coalition space once Geminate/Cache were saved.
Can't wait.

It'll be interesting for sure since Red/DRF/Solar/TT could kick GemiCo's Ass. Especially since the former probably has cap dominance.

QuackBot
February 13 2015, 12:00:14 AM
what theres tons of proof, they've even openly admitted it at times
What it means to be left wing. In particular i strongly disagree that union support is a requirement. Other than that it works better?

Shinah Myst
February 13 2015, 04:30:29 PM
It'll be interesting for sure since RA/DRF/SOLAR/TT could kick GemiCo's ass.
TT is in GemiCo. But that doesn't change anything. If GemiCo don't bring PL cap hammer, we'll get nice regional war without overblobs. Sounds good to me.

Garst Tyrell
February 19 2015, 01:19:41 AM
TRI has been locking down the strategic LXQ system in Etherium reach for over a week now, denying it as a logistics route to empire for the XIX/N3 renters in the drone regions. Hostile POSes have been rapecaged then purged, station services permanantly incapacitated, gates closed to traffic, and the station reinforced/bubbled to hell. LXQ station is the decisive terrain for the region as it is one of only two stations with direct station-to-station jump freighter access to lowsec.

Preparing the battlefield for the First Battle of LXQ-2

Despite effectively ignoring TRI for the first week of reinforcement timers, XIX was finally forced to concede that we were planning to seriously contest control of LXQ station and dispatched a fleet to save the final IHUB timer monday morning.

TRI formed an impressive (for us post-dt on a workday) 40+ Rattlesnake "Slayer" fleet with triage chimera support to play king of the hill with the enemy on the IHUB. The jump changes introduced in Phoebe has turned LXQ into TRI's home turf as the enemy must utilize 2 mids or enter by the lowsec gate to breach the system.

A major advantage of TRI's Slayer doctrine is the versatility of the fitting to match the occassion. Knowing that we would face a cookie-cutter MWD Ishtar fleet, we refit for maximum sentry drone damage/range and explosive resists. Any remaining cruise missile DPs would be a bonus, but be primarily used to burn the IHUB itself.

We reached the IHUB first and set up at 0, waiting out the timer. XIX coalition undocked an 80+ man Ishtar fleet which was joined by a 60+ N3 renter militia fleet from the Spire (IRC, SERIN, ABS.A, Gatekeepers) consisting of their T1 Maller doctrine. The fight went as expected with XIX being driven from the field anytime they came on grid. The IHUB was destroyed, but then the outcome was never in doubt when you looked at the three fleet comps. We lost one Slayer who was dualboxing and forgot to broadcast for reps. He was still in the wrong fit so I call that karma

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=83192

XIX coalition realized they wouldnt be able to shut us out so easily and called a MAX DUDES EVERYBODY CTA for the final station timer on Tuesday evening.

TRI countered with our own GAME FACES ON CTA and continued prepping the system for battle.

The First Battle of LXQ Station

Game Day

Total Absolution alliance proved finally that they still have more than 1 person active and moved 15 carriers/9 dreads into LXQ station during a low period of activity for us. We managed to keep them docked and also destroy a staging pos with two logged off XIX aeons in in it. Naturally the station was kept bubbled and services incapped.

TRI formed our largest fleet since our northern campaign against Vale with over 50+ Slayers totalling 100+ in fleet with support and alts counted. PIZZA arrived with 25 slippery petes to support while SOLAR brought some maelstroms/rokhs.

Kick Off

We moved early into the target system and trapped the Total Absolution (TT) capitals in station, so they were forced to refit in pairs with carriers on the undock due to the fitting service being down.

Despite our hope that XIX would be overconfident and attempt to breach LXQ from lowsec, enabling us to turn Paala gate into a murderzone for their fleet, they undocked and moved to a midpoint in range of LXQ. Scouts reported a 250+ man subcap fleet with over 180 dominixes supported by 40 bombers, 30 carriers and 10+ dreads separate from the TT capitals already in system. IRC/Spire militia once again support with 70+ beam mallers.

With 30 minutes remaining on the station, xIX titan bridged their fleet to the station undock. This now became a worst case scenario for us as we had no further ability to dictate range or keep the enemy fleet off the station grid.

Round 1

TRI warped to the station at range, landing 70-90km from the domis on the undock while leaving our triage chimeras in reserve. Our bassilisks were promptly primaried and half were vollied before we pulled about 120km~ range to buy time for our chimeras to arrive. Unfortunately pulling range negated most of our dps and we were ineffective. SOLAR arrived on grid just in time to warp off again from the XIX bomber wing firing 40 EM bombs right down their throat.

Our triage cycled red and we broke tackle, warping off to regroup at the safe POS. Unfortunately with TIDI it took ages for our carriers to come out of warp and re-align back to station. The TIDI did however give time for DRF/RED to arrive with tengus of their own to shoot XIX.

Round 2

Using the TIDI enforced slow regroup in the POS for a quick after action review on the first warpin, TRI warps back to the station in synch with SOLAR and PIZZA. We now know that our tank will hold vs the 180 dominixes and commit to a closer range of 50 static. We primary the enemy triage carriers and burn down 1 archon. Unfortunately by this point the triage carriers are exiting and docking as we primary them. We commence work on the domis, attempting to coordinate targets with SOLAR and DRF/RED. After only a relatively short amount of time on the field (again TIDI), scouts report both NCDOT and PL T3 fleets are landing on the LXQ gate in PX-. LXQ is now fast becoming a 1000man local.

Sadly this forces us to cut short a promising long fight and break contact before we get mass tackled by NCDOT Lokis and lose the entire battleship fleet, already fighting at least 2 to 1 outnumbered before enemy reinforcements. With defensive bubble spam buying time, we attempt to clear enemy tackle and bubbles on our traige chimeras. NCDOT finally lands on grid but our defensive bubbles hold them over 150km+ from our fleet.

We continue killing tackle until the last possible second, warping out while one carrier jumps out to an e-cyno, leaving the last two chimeras to martyr themselves. We retreat back to our POS while SOLAR holes up in another we anchored.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=27526838

Round 3

NCDOT whines about not getting a fight before leaving XIX coalition to rep the station and destroy our sbus. Despite having their caps on standby, XIX commits minimal dreads and this takes a while. A freighter is bridged in and drops a new IHUB.

XIX leaves by Paala gate to go home and we wake up our AFKs and race to WPV- two jumps away. TRI promptly shrecks the IRC maller fleet in a totally unfair, one sided murderfest as they attack our SBU. We finish them and destroy the IHUB, allowing us to finish off the TCU and take TRI's first sov claim in Etherium Reach of 2015.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=83606

Confident the russians are going to bed after a long op, we log on supers and destroy the new onlining IHUB in LXQ system and drop more SBUs. The station is reinforced again, restarting the process of locking down this sytem :)

Aftermath

LXQ remains in Russian hands by sov but TRI controls the system in practice. The station is once again reinforced and will have to be saved by XIX and co or else their renters will be cut off and may start to bail.

This fight was cut short by the blue donut's arrival but TRI learned some important practical lessons about applying our developing rattlesnake doctrine. Overall I'm very satasfied with our performance and I think things went about as well as they could given the circumstances.

The next fight will be even better B)

OrangeAfroMan
February 19 2015, 07:24:09 PM
Love to see them get their shit kicked. Hopefully tri can be successful here but my last few encounters with them have left me pretty disappointed in their performance.

jonesbones
February 20 2015, 08:00:59 PM
Nice update.

And at least Phoebe means the Archon blobs can only be in one area of conflict at a time.

Garst Tyrell
February 20 2015, 11:38:49 PM
Sorry to say TRI blew our chance today on the lxq armor timer.

We were really excited to fight because an incursion had populated in the constellation, which meant the whole area was cynojammed and we could finally murder the domiblob on the in gate as their triage carriers jumped in out of refit range from each other. This was the miracle we were looking for to even the fight despite being massively outnumbered. Plans were laid and secondary FCs nominated and we were ready to see if we couldnt make LXQ the first station taken this weekend with the decisive aid of a PVE incursion (to my knowledge anyway)

I came home from work for lunch to find that the fleet was not even forming yet as the enemy XIX domi blob was undocking in BWF and moving to get in system first (pretty much the whole premise of my strategy was to not let them do that... ) so needless to say I was pretty frustrated when the TRI FC straggled guys into system at the same exact time the XIX fleet bridged onto the other side of the gate, effectively putting our caps at 0 which promptly instadied to neuts and domis dps. It was obvious that ~the plan~ was being ignored and the fight was being taken lightly, like just some other roam for GF luls. At that point it was game over and TRI left local as the RUS chestbeat and went around reinforcing our poses in revenge.

This timer was TRI's to lose, and we lost it.

Such a shame too, we tanked 180 domis on sunday so tanking 130 would have been an easy feat with actual planning and coordination amongst the leadership team :/

At the end of the date our losses werent horrible and although we lost all momentum in LXQ, the war is far from over and we will be bouncing back offensively this weekend. Please dont judge too harshly from today's debacle :D

Smarnca
February 21 2015, 11:10:13 AM
I really like Garsts reports.

Keep up the good work dude

QuackBot
February 21 2015, 12:00:14 PM
TT is in GemiCo. But that doesn't change anything. If GemiCo don't bring PL cap hammer, we'll get nice regional war without overblobs. Sounds good to me.
War is the worst in final fantasy.

Roime
February 21 2015, 06:15:35 PM
I really like Garsts reports.

Keep up the good work dude

Yep, they are excellent and the action he constantly creates is of equally high quality. I was really stoked about the whole LXQ campaign, and the Black moment ending it felt devastating. Everything was on our side, we had the stronger fleet comp piloted by talented players, solid plan and the system cynojammed by sanshas, but then it all ended in a disaster.

Anyway, nothing can hold us down, and since it was 100% our own fail, the enemy still hasn't beaten us.

Shinah Myst
February 21 2015, 10:25:08 PM
FC straggled guys into system at the same exact time the XIX fleet bridged onto the other side of the gate, effectively putting our caps at 0 which promptly instadied to neuts and domis dps.
Who was FCing? Because this is L O L.

Gunni
February 22 2015, 03:07:33 AM
I heard xxpizzaxx is the new overlords of drone regions

QuackBot
February 22 2015, 04:00:14 AM
War is the worst in final fantasy.

Longdrinks
February 22 2015, 05:58:24 PM
I heard xxpizzaxx is the new overlords of drone regions

http://pizza.eve-kill.net/?a=cc_detail&ctr_id=25224 comprehensive and illuminating facts surrounding this venture.

Garst Tyrell
February 23 2015, 10:58:06 AM
The nice thing about Uemon area is that it has easy access to Molden Heath/Heimatar lowsec by gate in which obviously a number of largish pirate alliances are active.

After our loss on the armor timer in LXQ, XIX reinforced all of our POS in our staging system in revenge as a harassment tactic. Knowing they wouldnt show up to kill them, we formed a casual pos repping fleet and prepared to undock triage carriers to begin a good hour of two or repping. Immediately scouts reported an unusual number of FLEX POINT alliance 1j away in Otosela for this time of night and I noticed their FC's alt in local. Spider sense tingling I sounded the horn of gondor to reform into a true home defense fleet as 30+ FPX 100mn AB ishtars jump in and start engaging our first tower to leave reinforce.

Despite having to wait on a roaming gang or two to make their way back home, we undocked our anti-ishtar fit for our rattlesnakes and two triage carriers and landed on our POS right before it hit 50% structure (ugh ccp fix hull repping mechanics plz). Scouts immediately reported another 60 Dead Terrorists Ishtars waiting 2j away on the otosela gate, so obvious bait was obvious.

Both ishtar fleets burned into system and started engaging us at optimals while we hugged the triage carriers and alpha'd through them whenever they came into range. Unfortunately the incoming dps was equally as heavy from 50-60+ ishtars and all TRI recons including my lach were pretty much blapped despite the triage reps.

At this point the FXP gang was fighting while aligned so our efforts to engage them were futile as they simply warped the primary away without any recons to point them at range. We noticed that the DT gang however was anchored and orbiting, so when we switched targets to them they were popping like popcorn and their FC made the call to warp away and end the fight since it was obvious they would not be able to break snake tank + triage reps. GF! Thank you for the surprise content

All POS successfully repped and the rumor is DT was hired by FXP for the fight. We had to put down the one POS that was in 50% structure 1) because its impossible to really rep structure and 2) the traitor pos solo'd our cyno inhibitor during the fight, which made me concerned that our enemies were attempting a capital escalation at one point. http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=84478

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=84443

===========================

Sunday night a cadmium POS belonging to FEIGN DISORDER alliance based out of Molden Heath exited reinforce in L4X, the entrance system to Etherium Reach from that direction. Hoping for a fight, we undocked our rattlesnake doctrine with triage carrier support and moved by gate to the dest system and destroyed the POS. FEIGN obliged us by jumping in with 25 t3 AHAC doctrine + 1x archon + 6dreadnaughts. Instead of camping the gate in srs bidness mode to lock them out we just chilled on the pos.

We successfully stopped their first warpin attempt with stop bubbles, but the dictor went way too far out and the enemy fleet landed 140km from us. One of our triage pilots went into his first cycle before the call was made, so we were tethered to that spot and I could only pull the snakes maybe another 30+ towards the enemy fleet. Our dictors unfortunately got themselves killed at this point so the FEIGN fleet including caps simply did a 180 and warped out, leaving their triage archon to be pounded by us as it had to enter its cycle or die during the initial warpin.

Dead dictors = no more stop bubbles and the triaged chimeras were promptly re-warped on by the blap dreads and t3s which butchered them. At this point we had no logi as we hadnt brought any bassilisks so we had no real choice but to MWD off while shooting and anyone that got tackled was going to die. Later on it turns out the vast majority of our rattlesnake losses were DPS'd mostly by the dreads so our inability to stop them from getting a warpin was doubly damning.

Once enemy caps were committed we popped a (later than we wanted) cyno at range and escalated with supercarriers which managed to burn down 5 of the 6 enemy dreads before tackle was lost. The enemy triage archon never came back after the first engagement but the FEIGN guardians were more than enough to tank the T3s vs cruise missiles + unbonused sentries up close. Once the enemy dreads were down we had to bail as it was obvious our subcaps were losing badly.

FEIGN consolidated by killing incapped pos mods and prepared to drop a new tower while we raced to Uemon to reship to Ishtars. Raging back we got the drop on them killing 1 loki slow to warp before engaging again on the gate. This time our sentries tracked and we nuked a few T3s and guardians easily before they deaggroed and jumped out. GG to us for trying to use something other than ishtars in 2015 lol We held the field and dropped a new tower.

Despite fuckups by both sides, it was a fun and very welcome alliance vs alliance fight with capital escalation and no blobs. +1 would do again

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=84766

Jumping on evekill to check out the cap kills, it looks like FEIGN had some more fun in the same area a couple hours before in a cap fight vs SOLAR

====================

Closing comments:

So these fights are a perfect example of us still working out the kinks on our rattlesnake doctrine, which excels at fighting other battleships and capitals or ishtars at range. Unfortunately in L4X the enemy brought a hard counter and we learned that T3 AHACs are pretty much immune to sentries up close and obviously cruise missiles with our default snake fit. The fit is not designed to go up close and brawl, so we didnt have any heavy neuts or heavy drones with us at the time which may have helped mitigate. As a counterpoint our ishtars dropped curator2s at 0 on the second round and with proper recon support promptly shat on the outnumbered AHACs. Ishtars online 2015.

The lack of bassi on the second fight and the third (unecessary) triage carrier was a bad reaction to fighting in LXQ vs huge domi blobs where our bassis were getting alpha'd and we needed full triage reps to tank 150+ domis. In this case we should have only brought two on standby and relied on bassilisks so we could have kited the ab hacs and dreads if nothing else, combined with more effective defensive bubbling. In our defense we had no idea how many lowsec alliances would show and were hoping that FEIGN would have brought their armor bs instead of hacs.

Our super escalation was a bit sloppy, mainly a result of many of the pilots including myself trying to dualbox snakes + supers.

So a lot of lessons learned and we continue to refine our tactics for more fun fights in the future :)

Altaen
February 24 2015, 01:25:06 PM
Very nice write-ups Garst, and we enjoyed the fight! We really shouldn't have engaged your Ishtar fleet on the gate like that, but landing in your own bubble was too tempting. Looking forward to more scraps in the future.

Oh, and your bubblers were a huge pain in our dicks. Everything would have been a lot nicer for us if it hadn't been for their solid work. We are just sad we didn't manage to grab hold of any of those supers :)

ron mexxico
March 5 2015, 09:12:06 AM
so now that TRI won't be getting their promised rental space... what's your goal? is it just apathy WRT moving or trying to distance yourself from "allies" or what? garst maybe you can shed some light on the sitch

Garst Tyrell
March 5 2015, 11:37:32 PM
Advent of fate alliance and drone renter militia have started moving into LXQ today to defend against us on behalf of XIX. Looking at that EVEskunk mail from SERIN, they think adding their half a dozen guys into the mix in LXQ will prove that they get to leave renter status by XIX and "hold r64s on their own". UAXdeath wants to build up an english speaking part of his coalition and believes ADVENT is the way forward for them. Thusly their strategic play is to feed the renters into the grinder in LXQ to buy time for their main fleets to re-take perrigan from CFC, an effort which so far has been underwhelming. Still we appreciate the fun :)

Its basically a symptom of XIX having been fighting constantly since may 2014....without coverage in other time zones provided by groups like PL, they force themselves into time zone wars and cant defend everywhere at once.

You wouldnt think shooting a previously undefended region outside of LXQ would hurt them, but by their own admission to me its has. We've declined multiple attempts from their coalition to buy us off with various promises into leaving the area. We wont sell out what makes TRI, TRI and become just another alliance that can be bought off when things get tough for the people were fighting

PIZZA left to Delve but SOLAR is slowly awakening again. We had no previous relationship with them before moving to Konora with BL for the ill-fated cache offensive, but we've found common ground and enjoy the area so we are staying.

============

Wargod has been increasingly inactive for months and finally announced that he will be taking a break from the game if not outright quitting. After a CEO meeting it was decided that myself with able help from Cuffdawg will lead the alliance and go our own way with it. No surprise then that's its very similar to what I did with my own previous alliance Merciless. in venal, namely avoiding the stale meta of blue donuts and striking an independent path. If our current campaign isnt quite as aggressive yet as my previous one vs the heart of the NC, thats only because I'm pushing TRI to progress as an alliance and we are quickly maturing our capability, doctrines, and cap fleet

No one ever promised us space in etherium. Its a stepping stone for our alliance and part of the MASTER PLAN to progress as an alliance. It's also one of the few things in EVE relatively new to me that I havent been able to play with before, and the grand experiment is to exploit the region to benefit TRI without succumbing to the temptations of bloat or complacency that dooms so many sov holding entities. Sov is something we exploit material value from and pride in a job well done, but we don't let it define us as a weight around our necks. My focus will forever be on high quality, aggressive fleet warfare wherever it is found.

I am a HUGE believer in seizing limited resources in this game by force, and to the victor go the spoils. The group that is better organized, better led, and willing to try harder should be the ones to own the best stuff based on merit.
Obviously EVE doesnt work that way, and may never work that way... the large coalitions are specifically designed to defeat that individualistic approach. Unless you consider blue donut diplomacy better meta gameplay than pvp, I'd expect you would agree with me. I'm not naive or on some egotistical "save the game" martyrdom path, but I do believe the more strong independent PVP alliances like TRI exist in EVE, the healthier the game will be for everyone

If you like what im about, then apply to no.mercy corp or TRI. If you think I'm way exaggerating our future potential or our difference from most the status quo alliances you're familiar with... re-read this post in 6 months.

QuackBot
March 6 2015, 12:00:16 AM
Love to see them get their shit kicked. Hopefully tri can be successful here but my last few encounters with them have left me pretty disappointed in their performance.
My love for you is like a fucking raid boss, if you can say "i don't know.

Keckers
March 6 2015, 08:34:35 AM
I flew with cuffdawg for a while in Stain. They were pretty amusing fleets (kind of strange since they were full of Romanians and comms were mixed). Best of luck to you.

CC
March 6 2015, 09:39:17 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Garst Tyrell again."

Enjoy reading your updates Garst.

Garst Tyrell
March 9 2015, 03:06:57 AM
07MAR15 - LXQ Thunderdome

I was forced to work most of Saturday, but was able to come back at the last minute over my breakfast and lunch breaks respectively ( :D ) to make the TRI fleets for our assault on the next round of the final LXQ IHUB timer and LXQ station armor timers.

ADVENT and SERIN moved into LXQ station as a defensive force this week to discourage TRI into the area. Although we havent kept the area in a full hellcamp, we have regularly reinforced the station services and forced them to constantly undock and repair them. Unfortunately the limit of their other activity has been local smack talk and joining in XIX coalition blob fleets. No roams, no real camps, no counter-attacks, nothing. Dont worry SERIN I'm sure you are well on your way to proving to XIX that you deserve the region's R64s and stations with your 5 people in fleet while the rest go rat. (http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/2xyhc1/when_an_executor_is_under_too_much_pressure_and/)/

Station Armor Timer

TRI formed 50+ in our trademark SLAYER (rattlesnake) doctrine with 2x triage chimera support and moved to LXQ gate in Paala. The XIX ishtar fleet took the initiative and arrived in system before us at optimals on the other side of the regional gate, a less than ideal situation to find ourselves in. However after a brief standoff XIX warped off to the PX- gate to block a 40man SOLAR ishtar gang from coming into local to reinforce us. We immediately seized our chance and jumped in.

This was a calculated but risky move. Naturally our carriers were spread out of refit range on a huge gate and we were at our most vulnerable. XIX dictors continuously bubbled and jumped back out, trapping us on gate. After a few tense minutes of freeing our carriers from the gate, we broke tackle and warped to our staging POS in system. XIX inexplicably preferred to camp the SOLAR fleet out then exploit our weakness on the jump in.

XIX retreated to the LXQ station to link up with ADVENT/SERIN/random pets undocking in their own 100mn AB Ishtar gang and carriers to rep the station. TRI warped in 50 off the undock to commence the fight as the 3 ishtar gangs dropped drones and began maneuvering. Like a rock in a storm, we anchored in place on our carriers and began to play king of the hill--daring the enemy to dislodge us.

Critically the XIX FC chose to deploy Curator IIs instead of the customary Bouncer2s. Tethered to our carriers we had no real meaningful ability to move farther into falloff and lost many of our cruiser hulls to Ishtar alpha as a result. Shockingly we lost one of our triage carriers to the enemy ishtar fleet despite our other two tanking fine. We're still trying to puzzle that one out. As usual the Slayers were never in any real danger and all incoming fire targeted our softer ships, like the recons and logi which died instantly.

The Advent 100mn AB Ishtar gang approached to within 50km for most the fight while XIX stayed farther out at roughly 100. We were able to engage both gangs equally well with our fits and punched through ishtars almost as soon as we locked them. Much carnage ensued but in the end we held the field with SOLAR and XIX retreated. We logged on supers and ganked the station and station services.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=87138

Here is a pretty good view of the fight from a Slayer POV. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYxGu7vccvo) At about 2:45 mins in you can see my pod trying to sneak away before getting headshotted at the edge of the bubble

And yes we already spoke to the pilot about not trying to kill sabres compulsively with cruise missiles :D

Final IHUB Timer

I rushed home to catch up to the TRI fleet once again in Slayers facing even more XIX ishtars in the same situation as the morning, namely a standoff on the lowsec regional gate with us on the wrong side. The FC made the call to go in and brawl through but our carriers were tackled and out of position. XIX immediately lit a cyno at 0 and deployed 5 dreadnaughts which broke the tank on of our triage carriers; two of the three successfully jumped out. While busting through the gate TRI managed to burn one XIX moros and escape to our staging POS while a SOLAR tengu fleet kept XIX busy in a war of maneuver between ping spots on the Paala gate grid.

Seeing that a XIX rev from the initial hotdrop was about to jump to lowsec, we warped our fleet back in to 0 and jumped to the other side to begin killing it. Sadly he made it back to gate before we committed fully and jumped back into LXQ. SOLAR initially had tackle but was forced off by the Ishtars so the Rev escaped. Having lost many of our ships in the initial putsch, we rushed to Uemon and reshipped into our backup Ishtar doctrine.

Meanwhile SOLAR and XIX continued to brawl with the Tengus having the upperhand and XIX being unable to make significant headway against them while quickly running out of sentry drones to deploy. We returned to LXQ with Ishtars and attempted to fight XIX on the gate but we bailed after it turned into "I alpha you, you alpha me" ishtar battle with their side outnumbering us heavily.

XIX broke contact and rushed to dock up in our home station in Uemon. Understanding that they were short on drones, I quickly made the call to pull all our market orders down for sentry drones which led them to cry about comms spies in LXQ local.

XIX declined to return so TRI + SOLAR destroyed the IHUB with subcaps to minimize our risk to any third party escalations and looted the field.

I'd like to give a big shout out to SOLAR whose presence decisively kept XIX engaged so we could accomplish the mission and destroy the IHUB despite heavy losses on our side.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=87250

Calm before the storm

With the IHUB dead TRI will be making its second attempt to seize LXQ, key terrain for logistics for the N3/XIX in the whole drone regions.

There has been a lot of frustration with TRI daring to affect the stagnant politics, doubly so because we have stayed true to ourselves and continue declining multiple attempts at being bought off with "a contract" to go elsewhere for isk.

Heres some example convo that sums it up pretty well:

[ 2015.03.08 16:43:55 ] TRI > cant blame us for tri-ing
[ 2015.03.08 16:44:00 ] xxxxx > nope
[ 2015.03.08 16:44:07 ] xxxxx > but i blame you for not being tri
[ 2015.03.08 16:44:15 ] xxxxx > in the past tri would accept contract
[ 2015.03.08 16:44:46 ] xxxxx > you guys are too into valhalla thing , thats for line memebrs not leadership
[ 2015.03.08 16:45:01 ] xxxxx > old tri leaders did contracts
[ 2015.03.08 16:45:11 ] xxxxx > like i said
[ 2015.03.08 16:45:20 ] xxxxx > you want space fine
[ 2015.03.08 16:45:25 ] xxxxx > moon? fine
[ 2015.03.08 16:45:31 ] xxxxx > contract? fine
[ 2015.03.08 16:45:47 ] xxxxx > be friend? fine

[ 2015.03.08 16:32:48 ] xxxxx > so what you need to make viking conquest in order to get space?
[2015.03.08 16:33:05 ] xxxxx > you can not have lxq
[ 2015.03.08 16:33:18 ] xxxxx > but, for sure I can get you space either in etherium or perrigen
[2015.03.08 16:36:13] xxxxx > so either way, if you are alone, you cant have space as it is current game mechanic

[ 2015.03.08 16:50:31 ] xxxxx > so why dont you listen to me
[ 2015.03.08 16:50:47 ] xxxxx > you said you need grow, need space and all
[ 2015.03.08 16:51:08 ] xxxxx > well way you do now, you will not have it

tighten
March 9 2015, 04:32:00 AM
id have to agree, your someones pet in whatever re-incarnation Tri mk# is at, weather its being solar bitchs or xix's youd have a better chance just following BL/pizza around?

Armyofme
March 9 2015, 05:07:25 AM
id have to agree, your someones pet in whatever re-incarnation Tri mk# is at, weather its being solar bitchs or xix's youd have a better chance just following BL/pizza around?

Wow, you seem bitter. Is tri making you miss out on your designated ratting quota or something?

jonesbones
March 9 2015, 12:58:46 PM

Um...pretty sure Tri is operating pretty much alone over there. WTF are you on about?

Doesn't really matter. Tri will be able to rape xDx space once the changes go through.

Evil Synns
March 9 2015, 03:59:15 PM
Oh we are never alone, alone, but if the enemy bat phones, then "TO THE BAT PHONE!" we go

tighten
March 9 2015, 10:30:24 PM
http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/Verite/20091126.png M8 neva f4get

Gunni
March 10 2015, 01:36:37 AM
WTS station in perrigen falls, co2/tri wanna buy?

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/M5NO-B

http://puu.sh/gtxd7/0c2a7b8108.jpg

Garst Tyrell
March 10 2015, 01:55:21 AM
The LXQ final station timer came out today around 1700. This will be a short update more than a battle report as I was not online for the fight:

70 TRI Ishtars supported by 60 SOLAR tengus + bombers attacked LXQ- station which was defended by 30carriers/150 XIX domis with allied Maelstroms, Ishtars, bombers, and PL Yolocats with surprise help from 100+ Co2 Navpocs.

That's right ... the same alliance that XIX has been brawling for the last month (in an apparently fake war in hindsight) over Perrigan Reach decided to turn up to LXQ today and tag team with them against TRI. Perhaps Co2 were paid; perhaps 0.0 meta politics is even more rotten than you think. Co2 jumped in next to the XIX fleet and never engaged them, preferring to destroy the TRI SBUs. Naturally we did not win the system.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=87694

I can now tell you that all 3 major coalitions have worked together to prevent a 600-man alliance from taking a station, granted one in a key system. We're not even frustrated or mad--we knew our chances were slim to begin with today. However it is personally disappointing to get such a vivid reminder of how stale nullsec politics can be in this game where the established leaders collaborate to maintain the status quo like something out of 1984 while the proles pretend battle each other for "content". The snippets from the last convo readily admit as much.

[ 2015.03.08 16:44:46 ] xxxxx > you guys are too into valhalla thing , thats for line memebrs not leadership
[ 2015.03.08 16:32:48 ] xxxxx > so what you need to make viking conquest in order to get space?
[2015.03.08 16:36:13 ] xxxxx > so either way, if you are alone, you cant have space as it is current game mechanic

We understand their game, we just choose not to play it. Anything we take will be by skilled force of arms, not politics. If that is a near impossible task, then let me reacquaint you with my favorite phrase to describe our campaigns: the forever war. If that makes us space vikings, then space vikings we will be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0PvZGVPiJU

LeoniaTavira
March 10 2015, 02:10:11 AM
Not involved in any way in sov or this conflict, but can I just ask, how many months were Tri shitting on the lower CFC alliances (like CO2) before you started this invasion of the drones?
Could it just be that they hate you *so much* that they don't care who they have to work with to stop you from getting something that they know you want?

Garst Tyrell
March 10 2015, 02:15:47 AM
Not involved in any way in sov or this conflict, but can I just ask, how many months were Tri shitting on the lower CFC alliances (like CO2) before you started this invasion of the drones?
Could it just be that they hate you *so much* that they don't care who they have to work with to stop you from getting something that they know you want?

CO2 just held their own successfully against XIX bloc in perrigan. They were called off by mitanni after UAXdeath asked them to stop. If I was a line member in co2 id be feeling betrayed right about now

Also there is no such thing as picking on lower CFC alliances when it comes to sov or pos warfare, they always batphone for help. You pick a fight with one over a serious enough objective, and the rest of the megablob will come. Dont kid yourself, we were never outnumbering bastion+ co2 let alone cfc.

LeoniaTavira
March 10 2015, 03:32:23 AM
Also there is no such thing as picking on lower CFC alliances when it comes to sov or pos warfare, they always batphone for help. You pick a fight with one over a serious enough objective, and the rest of the megablob will come. Don't kid yourself, we were never outnumbering bastion+ co2 let alone cfc.
I never thought you were.

That warrior spirit that enables you to be "not even mad" about things is the same thing that they lack (or else they wouldn't be in the CFC). What they have instead is wounded nerd pride (a force that can never be underestimated). The mad from the ganked tengus and carriers, the lost ratting, and the feeling of powerlessness at being forced to call in their blob friends (because they knew they could never beat you on their own) has combined into deep emotional scars. CO2 children cry themselves to sleep, afraid that the TRI boogeyman will come for them in the night :P.

They saw a way to hurt you back and they took it.

bundus
March 10 2015, 03:46:19 AM
Or maybe it was just a three way?.

Why are the quoter(s) x'd out Garst? to protect their identity? lol

Roime
March 10 2015, 07:53:48 AM

Our SBU lossmails have CFC, russians and PL on them. CFC and PL didn't shoot russians. Russians didn't shoot PL or CFC. Absolution Alliance, the owners of the system, were not present in the fight. On normal days, the system is mostly empty, the blob will only appear for the final timer.

This whole episode is pretty much "why sov 2.0 needs to happen" in a nutshell 8-)

OrangeAfroMan
March 10 2015, 08:06:32 AM

Our SBU lossmails have CFC, russians and PL on them. CFC and PL didn't shoot russians. Russians didn't shoot PL or CFC. Absolution Alliance, the owners of the system, were not present in the fight. On normal days, the system is mostly empty, the blob will only appear for the final timer.

This whole episode is pretty much "why sov 2.0 needs to happen" in a nutshell 8-)
So much this

Gunni
March 10 2015, 09:27:00 AM
wts another perrigen falls station )

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/system/V-3K7C

Evil Synns
March 10 2015, 10:19:11 AM
From someone who was there. LXQ. The enemy had numbers, they had capitals, they had PL in local with the infamous cyno bombers, they had Co2 in NApocs, they had every man and woman they could muster (well apart from those who actually own the system) and we still went in!

I'm more than happy with content! Just would rather have fairer fights, but this is EVE and, as has been said, the present structure system means you can ignore space and just turn up at final timer. But its all good, we'll be back I'm sure

LeonM
March 10 2015, 10:44:28 AM
they had PL in local with the infamous cyno bombers
Really? Missed that, i thought they followed us up in a Claw gang.
EDIT: Yeah, i see some bombers now. But i really don't think that they were close to somehow making an impact on that fight?

Don't you think all fleets with the common goal of punching GemiCo attended that party under-dressed, so to speak, and consequently - underperformed? That was my impression.

Evil Synns
March 10 2015, 11:31:41 AM
they had PL in local with the infamous cyno bombers
EDIT: Yeah, i see some bombers now. But i really don't think that they were close to somehow making an impact on that fight?

Don't you think all fleets with the common goal of punching GemiCo attended that party under-dressed, so to speak, and consequently - underperformed? That was my impression.

PL bombers with cyno's makes everyone think "This could escalate!", So when you already have more than 25 enemy capitals on the field and you see cyno bombers.. you ain't going to take that risk are you? Unlikely we would have escalated anyway, way out numbered, but still you take the fight and say its a one rounder and we ain't got much of a chance - but still LEROY!

Not sure who GemiCo are. But its clear that CO2 had been fighting XIX for the past month of so, but today instead of taking advantage that XIX were busy, they blued them and came to help. Again no complaint, and I'm sure not everyone likes tri, but it does just show (as Garst) has said CO2's master voice (Goons) has spoken and they did what any pet alliance would do - now whats the chances of them handing back the space they've taken in the drone region back, on orders, of course there will be isk changing hands, but I wouldn't be happy to grind systems and hand them back at the behest of an overlord who wasn't involved in taking them. but then thats me!

LeonM
March 10 2015, 11:41:10 AM
I don't know what PL resources are staged near your area, but I assume you're correct with your reservations to commit to a fight under the threat.
Still (And throughout the fight i thought C02 shot XIX, and didn't help them) I can't really see what use is there to blame anything or anyone else, if ppl came to bash a BS+triage fleet standing on a station - with Ishtars.
How could that have succeeded at all, even with numbers slightly more in our favour is beyond me. SW fleet was done in this fight in something like 10-15 minutes real time.

(GemiCo would be the coalition led by XiX , at least i think that's how they're referred to).

Rexthor Hammerfists
March 10 2015, 02:32:58 PM
I don't know what PL resources are staged near your area, but I assume you're correct with your reservations to commit to a fight under the threat.
Still (And throughout the fight i thought C02 shot XIX, and didn't help them) I can't really see what use is there to blame anything or anyone else, if ppl came to bash a BS+triage fleet standing on a station - with Ishtars.
How could that have succeeded at all, even with numbers slightly more in our favour is beyond me. SW fleet was done in this fight in something like 10-15 minutes real time.

(GemiCo would be the coalition led by XiX , at least i think that's how they're referred to).

This is the kb link i spent 2minutes looking for: Co2 vs XiX in Lxq yest: https://zkillboard.com/related/30002355/201503091800/ (im too lazy to fix a br, just notice the domi, apoc and carrier numbers)

Now picture both fleets you see on that report sitting about 60km from each other, waiting for Solar and us to warp on top of them.
I dont think co2 has much love for xix, but i am inclined to agree with leonia that co2 just dislikes tri more. I wonder why the co2 leadership wouldnt kill the sbus after us leaving to reset the timers and make the coalition leaders happy, then have a honoure~ duel with xix to please their members, but as was also said, no one joins cfc for the good fights.

For us lxq remains a target, we keep improving our game and i much prefer to play the valhalla game on our own with sane numbers and little tidi than having my content taken away in some backroom deal.

LeonM
March 10 2015, 02:55:28 PM
I am kind of trying to point out another thing. Say Co2 didn't come at all, and PL didn't come at all - would the fight end with a different result? I don't think so.

Serrated
March 10 2015, 03:18:50 PM
Half the TRI fleet was lost to bombers. So yes, they absolutely made an impact.

I am kind of trying to point out another thing. Say Co2 didn't come at all, and PL didn't come at all - would the fight end with a different result? I don't think so.
I agree that ishtars and a small number of tengus vs domis + archons is a pretty unwinnable fight. So, yes, even if CO2 and PL didn't come GemiCo would have held the field. Unless domis do something stupid like leave station but they never did.

jonesbones
March 10 2015, 06:46:35 PM
In a few short months you and Pizza can rampage through the east pretty much ending xDx's retirement fund project.

Evil Synns
March 10 2015, 07:37:05 PM
We don't know if it would have made a difference, I can imagine it would have. But who knows.. its all fun!

Ninja Edit - AA Aliiance (the renters) has disbanded - or disbanding.. So I take that as a victory!

LeonM
March 10 2015, 08:38:10 PM
How's that a victory if all the space goes to XiX? Total absolution was a entity that came dead into the world, and its dying is only a logical resolution of their not so lengthy suffering.

Shinah Myst
March 11 2015, 01:00:35 PM
When one can't do anything, one's mind tricks him into "positive thinking", LeonM. Critical thinking is a pain, you know.

flatterpillo
March 14 2015, 07:59:01 AM
Tri lost 5 systems and 2 huge fights last night, is the Etherium Reach campaign over or is this just a set back? =)

Evil Synns
March 14 2015, 09:14:49 AM
It was epic! 6 hours of fighting. Systems we never put ihubs in so knew they'd come for them. Fighting out numbered bar one fight. Killing dreads, losing triage. I'm sure garst will do a AAR but from my point of view THIS IS WHAT EVE SHOULD BE LIKE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flatterpillo
March 14 2015, 10:49:41 AM
Sounds epic! But can TRI continue to fight this war? No space for your members to make isk in, limited moongoo opportunities while XiX has loads of good space to rat/make isk in + the entire drone land's worth of moongoo.

Evil Synns
March 14 2015, 10:55:38 AM
Sounds epic! But can TRI continue to fight this war? No space for your members to make isk in, limited moongoo opportunities while XiX has loads of good space to rat/make isk in + the entire drone land's worth of moongoo.

I think we have plenty of moons - having shot them for the first month when we moved here. We have SRP, we also have one thing they don't have, bitter rich old vets. Like myself who hasn't paid for his 4 accounts in nearly 6 years. Who was bored of shitty blue donut, who wants to shoot people in the face and will fund an alliance (not claim on SRP) to shoot people in the face, who spends isk on getting fights, not to sit and love your neighbour.

Sure not all will be in the same boat, but last nights biggest problem was everyone was in the ship doctrine, we need more scrubs to fly anti support... but having seen the apps in the alliance yesterday - they be coming!

ER - The only place with real pew pew!

QuackBot
March 14 2015, 12:00:23 PM
I agree that ishtars and a small number of tengus vs domis + archons is a pretty unwinnable fight. So, yes, even if CO2 and PL didn't come GemiCo would have held the field. Unless domis do something stupid like leave station but they never did.
If you can field 50 yes.

Vetis Cabal
March 14 2015, 12:11:59 PM
As mentioned above i'm sure Garst will do an AAR but here are the amended battle reports for the three major fights yesterday.

LXQ (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2355&b=6414422&e=478&t=rvvv&r=1http://)

QBZO (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2363&b=6415011&e=31&t=qqefvab&r=1http://)

That one is missing the Moros kill (https://zkillboard.com/kill/45220643/http://) of Cydin, database must not have updated new skin.

C-4 (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2375&b=6415087&e=74&t=uvvvf&r=1http://)

Overall a great days PVP, i'm sure both sides would agreed. Also first time I got to drive-by dread in the last fight which owned.

GF's all round, would do again.

LeoniaTavira
March 15 2015, 12:08:41 AM
Tri lost 5 systems and 2 huge fights last night, is the Etherium Reach campaign over or is this just a set back? =)

The map seems to show that Tri regained sov in those systems, so what's changed?

Ivy_Lash
March 15 2015, 12:40:13 AM
LOL Oh no there space is gone!! How will TRI make ISK??? OH the humanity the space is gone! I say it is gone! the dotlan says it too

QuackBot
March 15 2015, 04:00:14 AM
We don't know if it would have made a difference, I can imagine it would have. But who knows.. its all fun!

Ninja Edit - AA Aliiance (the renters) has disbanded - or disbanding.. So I take that as a victory!
Don't i get a guard and scimi? Contract to stevietopsiders.

Evil Synns
March 15 2015, 01:11:31 PM
Space is back!

Armyofme
March 16 2015, 11:24:34 AM
Space is back!

This years best BR :p

Smarnca
March 16 2015, 12:41:56 PM
Is No Mercy. curently the most active corp in Tri?

jonesbones
March 16 2015, 12:51:15 PM

Such intel, much hard.

https://eve-kill.net/?a=alliance_detail&all_id=285&view=corp_kills&m=3&y=2015

Garst Tyrell
March 16 2015, 05:42:20 PM

NoMercy is the only corp with all time zone coverage. We put up the most guys in fleet and tend to eat up the vast majority of the capital losses because our guys step up and x them up the most, but dont roam/camp as much as others so our total kill count is lower than others with more solo pvpers

Evil Synns
March 17 2015, 11:58:31 AM

NoMercy is the only corp with all time zone coverage. We put up the most guys in fleet and tend to eat up the vast majority of the capital losses because our guys step up and x them up the most, but dont roam/camp as much as others so our total kill count is lower than others with more solo pvpers

We're too busy running back to jita to buy replacement ships! lol HONESTLY THIS IS EVE WHEN EVE WAS GOOD! Last night MACH FLEET! awww come on.. its like 2010 all over again!

Garst Tyrell
March 17 2015, 11:26:44 PM
Just a small update. Sorry I never got around to doing a formal BR for last friday's meatgrinder (best fun ive had in ages) but have just been too busy.

Despite both TRI station systems being reinforced and some temp sov drops, all pos and stations have now been saved from against XIX so we are back to where we started.

They alarm clocked last night around midnight EVE (like 3am moscow) and brought 80 armor ishtars + 8 dreads + triage but refused to jump into us to take the fight because I set us up in a choke point to block them before they got to dest. We had maybe 30 rattlesnakes out of 50 in fleet and a couple triage carriers visible on the field. After sitting on the other side of the gate frustrated for a while they burnt back home and logged off. GG enjoying time zone wars yet rus?

LeoniaTavira
March 17 2015, 11:32:28 PM
Sounds like you're quite happy fighting Xdeath. No inclination to go back and hit the CFC a bit while they're all deployed to Fountain?

Roime
March 19 2015, 06:29:15 AM

FISTN is the top corp in TRI by all metrics like kb activity and fleet participation, but our internal language is Finnish. .

flatterpillo
March 19 2015, 07:53:54 AM
Imagine the sort of chaos you could cause to CFC if you started up your Vale of the Silent campaign again :D

Evil Synns
March 19 2015, 09:45:37 AM
Imagine the sort of chaos you could cause to CFC if you started up your Vale of the Silent campaign again :D

Or we could do what we doing... now if XIX gave us LXQ, then maybe - but why poke a bear, when you are fighting a bear?

Serrated
March 19 2015, 08:23:22 PM
Nothing worth mentioning going on.

Infinity Space came to shoot a TRI pos today but we arrived before they could reinforce it and they ended up going to their own unstronted pos. Which we rapecaged and they logged out 6 dreads + ~20 subcaps in there before it was destroyed. Well played :>

Evil Synns
March 25 2015, 11:13:09 AM
RO-0PZ has fallen, this is away behind enemy lines...

The problem with their vast larger numbers (you can't really tell as their dreads/carriers/rest of fleet got away (FAIL US)) is they can't be in 2 places at once - well they can, but that takes their renters to actually give a flying fuck - and they don't (and why should they). So while they ponyed up in 1AC https://zkillboard.com/br/32889/ RO- fell.

Being far behind enemy lines it gives us 2 things - a station very difficult to defend, surrounded by enemy and a station slap bang in the middle of ER.... So both good for us!

There is no real battlereport for last night - Solar arrived - plans went out the window, we all jumped in and started shooting reds who were in position, while their dreads (shooting the sbu) ran and their triage also ran (working with solar means there is no fucks given to planning - lol - its LETS GO!)

Evil Synns
March 27 2015, 08:55:45 AM
BNX has now fallen - so I'd like to introduce you to "BNX-Asgard" and "RO- Carlton Banks Memorial" .

I wish I could give you a battle report, but alas I'm confused by our enemy. BNX is a pocket with a few dead end systems, we've hit the stations so we have 2 systems coming out at similar times, both times the enemy XiX have turtled up in one of the dead end systems? So we have to jump into them, but after we've already captured another station? It maybe the CFC doctrine of deny good fights, or it could be that 2:1 odds still isn't enough for them? But no matter as we then head off somewhere else and get the fight.

I'm surprised by a few things, including the offers of blue we keep getting from our enemies... everything and anything, apart from LXQ. They are willing to screw their pets/renters to hold on to just one station system, of course its vitally important for the rest of their empire as it is the main entrance, but they really are willing to throw their "friends" under the bus for them to hold onto LXQ.

As a final point, the smack is funny as hell, as we reinforce stations, kill stragglers, jump into their fleets, we keep getting told we are shit. "Hey I know I'm shit, but this shit is taking your space", how about abusing me for being fat, or ugly, but not my space e-peen ! lol

jonesbones
March 27 2015, 03:49:24 PM
You guys will take LXQ once they can't just shove 300 nerds into the same system with a cap blob.

Garst Tyrell
March 27 2015, 11:38:39 PM
You guys will take LXQ once they can't just shove 300 nerds into the same system with a cap blob.

and then the renter holocaust will truly begin

Evil Synns
March 31 2015, 08:23:00 AM
In all honesty, I think this area is over (apart from LXQ). We (solar/tri) are taking systems at a rate of one a day, with very little resistance over the two regions. The 200+ hostile fleets are a thing of the past, with us now out numbering the enemy.
http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=92109

Fighting on two flanks is hard, but really hard when its two regions from your base of ops in BWF. And with a base in the middle of ER we can attack anywhere in that area with very little resistance... so little we've been off down south for "fights".

Evil Synns
April 2 2015, 09:16:19 AM
Nope I was wrong - well kinda. In some sort of "Come on boys we not beat yet", XIX came to one of our station system (like most of the system we don't ihub it or do anything we kinda just take them), so it give the opportunities to the enemy to take the stations back, quicker than grinding.

So last evening they came in numbers and dreads to CT8K, not far from LXQ. Alarm bells were rung and friends came to help. XIX and their many friends came in Tengus, ewwwwwwwww. We had our sexy mach fleet and solar in tengus (did I say ewwwww).

Very quickly their logistics were cleaned and the fight became a warp fest. Probing, warping in, see them warp to you, warp somewhere else. It was a hell of a dance. Ceptors and probers getting warp ins, it was really quite a stressful fight for the FC's, as well as us trying to alt ceptors to get those warp ins.

https://zkillboard.com/br/34223/

It was a close fight, but XIX and friends were able to hit and reinforce the station. Mostly because, and I make an assumption here, we had 3 separate fleets doing 3 separate things, while they were all fleet warping en masse. This advanatage allowed them to arrive flat on solar, and solar were quickly disposed off. Our Machs are great Alpha, but slow to move around a battlefield, so for every warp we would kill 2 or 3 and move on, where they would kill more.

As the battle report shows it was a close call, with neither side really claiming the field. As soon as the dreads were ready to go back XIX moved them home to BWF and the field was left empty as followed them out of "OUR SPACE!". So if you had an alt in CT8K you'd be rich now. (/me stokes ma alt).

HOWEVER and this is a big HOWEVER. The fight over, we were able to go back to conquest and more enemy stations were put further in reinforced. So looks like a good weekend ahead....

Could this be XIX last hurrah in the area? Or is this them showing they ain't going anywhere?

Either way GF! and you've lost another two systems! x x x x

jonesbones
April 2 2015, 01:05:05 PM
Maybe xDx has enough isk in the wallet for one last PL contract before FozzieSov.

Serrated
April 4 2015, 01:16:56 PM
Maybe xDx has enough isk in the wallet for one last PL contract before FozzieSov.

Oh im sure they have the ISK. I just hope they realize how futile it would be. Sure, PL could grind all our gains back really fast but they won't protect xix forever.

QuackBot
April 4 2015, 04:00:15 PM
Nothing worth mentioning going on.

Infinity Space came to shoot a TRI pos today but we arrived before they could reinforce it and they ended up going to their own unstronted pos. Which we rapecaged and they logged out 6 dreads + ~20 subcaps in there before it was destroyed. Well played :>
From what i've heard from other wh'ers you just bm them and keep going and the wh's last p long if you aren't rage collapsing them.

LordsServant
April 4 2015, 04:41:30 PM
wh's last p long

Quackbot is picking up on my word usage of the shortened p.

IM SO PROUD OF YOU QUACKERS! :companioncube:

Garst Tyrell
April 5 2015, 01:28:56 AM
I apologize for the lack of updates lately, the eastern front has been a simmering conflict marked by quiet days that occasionally boil over into slug fests like the past 24hours. That's not to say we arent busy or fighting almost every day, but I tend to only have time to put out battle reports for the biggest fights as our alliance quickly grows.

The ritual is complete: the incantations muttered in deep forgotten dungeons, the beautiful virgin has been sacrificed, enough blood has been shed and the mighty WarGod (http://evewho.com/pilot/WarGod) has been summoned back from Valhalla to the land of mortals.

Wargod has been leading our EU TZ fights, as during the week I am sadly occupied at work. Unfortunately I cant give decent play by plays but I can link a few sample battle reports to show you some of the fights going down:

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2355,2370,2375&b=6443700&e=150&t=uvvff&r=1 Tengus eaten by Machs

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2373&b=6442300&e=70&t=bvvrb&o=1&r=1 Tengus not eaten by Machs quite so well

Our experience with the Machs is that they are very powerful, capable of alphaing through heavy doctrines like Tengus or domis but lose ships in short bursts as bad warpins are made or pilots dont warp out quick enough. There is no room for pilot error or people not to be paying attention

The Tengu vs macharial fights are very fluid with both sides making warpins on eachother and trying to get in optimals (Tengus want antimatter, machs want to stay the hell away from the tengus!)

Renter Militia offers a snackrifice

XIX doesnt care about their renters whatsoever and only defends key systems (read: lxq) or when its convenient for them, so when the final station timer for SERIN home system NWX- exited reinforce US TZ it was no surprise that they declined to form. Instead they left the defense to the renter militia consisting of Phoenix Alliance, Gatekeepers, Intrepid Crossing with help from Hashashin Cartel, Bombers Bar, and even rumored spectre fleet interest.

All told 40 TRI was looking at up to 200 hostiles, more if Spectre decided to take the fight.

These were routine odds for us and we reshipped to our trademark rattlesnakes/triage chimera and titan bridged into system, electing to take the fight on the SBU that the enemy blob was shooting.

Sadly we mistimed our adventure as we had stayed too long shooting POS in XIX's homeland of Geminate before moving back to E-R and a SBU popped right after we loaded grid. With the station no longer vulnerable, we would have to work harder for our win. Had we bridged next to the SBU, the triage carrier could have possibly kept the SBU alive long enough for us to chase the fleet off grid. As it stood we now had 3 potential hours of fighting ahead of us.

The rattlesnakes moved a few times from the SBU gate to the station undock to the enemy's safepos, each time forming a citadel that repelled all bombing waves and enemy fleets warping in to fight us. Our only close call was when bomber's bar made a multi-wave effort against us on the undock, but our tank and defensive tactics held so none of us died.

We re-sbu'd after forcing the enemy fleet out of system, and 3 hours later the station was taken.

Our only loss were a couple maulus and a huginn that died bouncing the enemy pos forcefield after the fight so most the enemies dont even show in the battle report.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2340&b=6444200&e=100&t=rvf&r=1

The Bloodening

During the previously linked Tengu vs Mach fights, XIX successfully reinforced both CT8K and C-4D0W which are next to each other in the entrance pocket to lowsec in Etherium Reach. Both the final IHUB timers and station armor timers came out together on Friday in a 2 hour period and XIX alarm clocked to take the fight.

TRI formed 100+ in fleet, our best showing in a while with at least 54 macharials (note: it takes roughly 30 machs to alpha a tanked domi, so had we had 65+ we could have been killing twice as much. Alas) We had spent the morning preparing C-4 by staging as many of our supers and Titans in system as could be gathered short notice which provided us a key force multiplifer, but still way less than I would have liked. We stashed some alt dreads in CT8K station and began our long wait for XIX.

Best bros SOLAR supported with an 80-man cerb fleet and Elo rushed through some shitty wormhole connections to bring up to 100 BL Ishtars to assist us.

Gemico formed 280+ in fleet including 140 dominixes, 8 triage carriers, 8+ dreadnaughts.

Learning from a previous fleet fight when I cut off the XIX blob in LXQ by holding the chokepoint at PX- (meaning post-phoebe their dreads would have had to jump the gate into us and been pinned down and murdered instead of cynoing), XIX moved into Great Wildlands and bridged into C-4 right on the station undock as the first timer exited reinforcement.

All forces immediately converged on the station at range while the domis turtled at 0 and formed a citadel with their triage carriers. TRI Machs got a bad warpin too close and lost 8 (out of our total 14) lost Machs for the day. XIX was being tricky and put out Wardens while we had tanked against explosive (bouncers)!

Fortunately at this point we had trapped the pre-staged XIX dreads in LXQ station and these were unable to join the fight as TRI wyvernfleet killed the first SBU. Hearing that dreads were about to break through and jump in, I made the call to take us to station and attempt to start burning them down instead to try and slow their dps to prevent them from pushing the station into reinforcement and another massive fight later on. Our wyverns landed at range and send fibos after the carriers as no dreads had yet made it in, but the fibos were quickly being eaten by the domi sentry drones as they burned over so we recalled them and left grid to the 2nd SBU while subs kept brawling on the station to prevent the domis from moving to the wyverns.

Our wyverns burned down the second SBU, saving the system with barely any armor buffer to spare on the station before being reinforced again. I forget but I think it must have been around 26% armor when we began repping the station later. 25% is the reinforcement threshold.

Having lost the timer, XIX took their fleet now with dread support to the CT8K gate and jumped in to TRI and SOLAR set up at their optimals. SOLAR opened the fight with a bombing run that weakened the domis on the jumpin and it quickly became apparant that unlike the station, here the domis were being cut down.

At this point our prestaged alt dreads undocked and bashed the one SBU we needed to kill in CT8K to save the system before jumping out to prevent XIX's fleet from getting on top of us as they had begun to align out of the bubbles. Op success. We knew they wouldnt stay awake another 3 hours to re-SBU so now it was just a chance to see how many XIX we could kill before they ran.

The GEMICO domi fleet was now trapped on the in-gate in CT8K, never have made it off from the waves of dictors being thrown at them. I jumped our wyverns over and we attempted to pick off more dreads trapped "off gate" (they werent and jumped out literally in hull) while support continued to pick them apart. BL held the C-4 side and GEMICO jumped back into BL's fleet, trapped again. TRI/SOLAR circled a few systems around and rejoined the fight at their optimals to avoid jumping through the XIX fleet.

We began our two titan doomsday drivebys, destroying 5 enemy capitals (the rag didnt have enough topes for a 2nd go lol) while the rest continued to get purged by the support. In hindsight I wish we had focused on the archons more as the dreads were doing nothing.

GEMICO jumped back into CT8K but were bubbled we brave friends jumped after them, killing their last capitals and any domis that didnt bail when the last archon died. We harassed as many domis as we could before the enemy fleet ended up in Skarkon lowsec and docked up. The systems were safe so we took a break, thanked our friends, and repped them up later.

Aftermath:

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2375,2373,2376,2370&b=6445294,6445291,6445291,6445291&e=147,149,149,149&t=quvjjzf&r=1

There will be TRI FRAPS videos coming out, but for now here is one from the BL point of view: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsRg1axm1Bs

The primary disadvantage of the XIX CTA domi blob was demonstrated very well in this fight, and leads me to believe that similar tactics will utterly fail by alliances who fail to adapt for fozzie sov because of how immobile it is. Having to support slow moving cap fleets means everytime they get bubbled, support has to sit there and continue defending or else lose caps. The domis could only hold up with Triage reps, which constantly trapped the archons for 5 minutes everytime they committed. While this worked easily on the defense in LXQ (cyno to undock, sit still and rep station), it failed when presented with multiple targets to move around and save.

Lowsec 'Phun'

Every weekend it seems like we end up fighting in Amamake with SOLAR to help Flex Point (russian lowsec alliance) against DT/SHDCW/AD/else in a fight just to fight. As always lowseccers rocked up with max tank slave armor hac t3s with triage archon support, 15+ guardians and the home field advantage. As always we leave disappointed and frankly bored with the fight to be quite honest. Sorry but its true.

Theres not much to this one other than FXP baited with t3s/archon while solar brought armor machs and we kited with shield machs. We tried to primary a few different things but other than a single navy mega kill, we left most BS in low armor (not enough alpha) or couldnt track whatsoever (enemy logi). So about 5 minutes of shooting while FXP got eaten up only to watch every target survive the initial volley and get instantly triage repped during the gun cooldown. After 5 minutes FXP was dead and fled, SOLAR was tired of losing ships and warped out so we left the field. A bad call was made by our allies urging us to leave local, and we ended up jumping gulm while the enemy fleet jumped with us. Unfortunately for SOLAR they were tackled while we zoidberged through the enemy fleet and left since the other half of the SOLAR fleet warped to station.

Took like 1-2 hours of sitting on gates after being scouted many jumps out before they finally undocked to fight us. Lowsec guys were very happy about this 'fight' obviously because they won but honestly the meta in lowsec has been stale for so long that I dont think we've been this bored in a long time in a 200 man fight. A stark contrast from C-4/Ct8K the day prior. To each their own I guess.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2537,2539,2517&b=6446690,6446670,6446670&e=40,60,60&t=efvvb&r=1

QuackBot
April 5 2015, 04:00:11 AM
RO-0PZ has fallen, this is away behind enemy lines...

The problem with their vast larger numbers (you can't really tell as their dreads/carriers/rest of fleet got away (FAIL US)) is they can't be in 2 places at once - well they can, but that takes their renters to actually give a flying fuck - and they don't (and why should they). So while they ponyed up in 1AC https://zkillboard.com/br/32889/ RO- fell.

Being far behind enemy lines it gives us 2 things - a station very difficult to defend, surrounded by enemy and a station slap bang in the middle of ER.... So both good for us!

There is no real battlereport for last night - Solar arrived - plans went out the window, we all jumped in and started shooting reds who were in position, while their dreads (shooting the sbu) ran and their triage also ran (working with solar means there is no fucks given to planning - lol - its LETS GO!)
So is the url.

Armyofme
April 11 2015, 12:33:09 PM
https://vid.me/h4x6

Update from the eastern front.

flatterpillo
April 26 2015, 07:08:40 PM
Garst Tyrell pls give update! =)

QuackBot
April 26 2015, 08:00:14 PM
https://vid.me/h4x6

Update from the eastern front.
The update is an improvement, but i'm not interested in. Looking some chill guys in the eu.

Noodle
April 26 2015, 09:40:41 PM
quackers demands quality updates.

can i ask a serious question? is the solar/red/tri/bl circlejerk against xix in any way related to rl politics?
i know the solar/xdeath conflict goes a long way back, but can't halp but wonder if it reignited due to slav on slav violence.

Garst Tyrell
April 29 2015, 12:47:24 AM
TRI continues to successfully expand our claim at a rate really only limited by our desire to "grind" (its not much of a grind with capitals and good FCing/planning) mixed in with our normal roams and other pvp fleets.

We have brought etherium reach into full compliance and have begun to repopulate the area with new active blues and renters that actually log in and use the space, unlike the wasteland we came across when we started. Already we are seeing more people coming into roam against us and shoot the bears. From fire comes rebirth and new growth. We are beginning to exert influence on the surrounding regions as Etherium Reach is a great region which places the majority of the drone lands within 10-15 gate jumps from our staging systems.

I formed Vanguard coalition composed of TRI + SOLAR + Tau Ceti Federation's reboot (TCF), and Intrepid Crossing (IRC), who are excited to not have their 1000 man alliance locked into only two (!) Spire systems by n3/xix politics. Although only a nascent regional coalition, we have banded together for mutual protection and to even the numbers against GEMICO (XIX's coalition) for the largest fights. I am very happy with our new blues and am glad we can facilitate some other alliances bringing some more life to nullsec. Starting from nothing in lowsec in February, we have GEMICO on the backfoot. TRI has doubled in size and I am very excited about what we will be able to accomplish in the future

SOLAR has deployed from Cache to Etherium Reach to begin assault on Kalevela and centralize our fleet power in Etherium Reach. TCF has moved into western Etherium while IRC is making some long overdue expansion in the Spire.

This week we are beginning another (final?) full assault on LXQ, the last system we expect to face serious resistance for in the Reach and a red line for XIX. If they lose this system, the entire drone region renter meta will be at risk as their supply lines to empire are cut.

XIX has declined to fight us lately and prefers to grind out SOLAR sov in cache now that it is undefended, even to the point of recently leaving a cap fleet to die (http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=99214) in order to take their 100 man fleet to go shoot a station armor timer in the opposite direction.

Will GEMICO continue to ignore us and pretend we're going away or make a stand in LXQ? Are they tired of never ending war or will they launch a counter-strike against us? Only 1 month until fozziesov. The blob is running out of time to roll us back

edit: Noodle - There is no solar/red/tri/bl circlejerk. BL is living their own life in fountain but maintains blue standings with us because a lot of our members, including myself, go back with them and we like to support each other's endeavors when practical. RED alliance has entered a NIP with PL/XIX months ago after BL left to go out west and has not only refused to help us with our timers, they have forbidden their members to fly with DRF FCs attempting to help SOLAR/TRI and closed their station's docking rights to SOLAR. There is no IRL bad blood but there is definiately e-bad blood between SOLAR and a lot of other alliances including XIX. SOLAR wants their homeland of Cache back which they lost years ago

flatterpillo
April 29 2015, 01:01:33 PM
RED didn't enter into a NIP with XiX months ago, if they did why did they take XiX stations/systems by force this month/last month?
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/ticker/1789649 etc.

tighten
April 29 2015, 02:44:35 PM
There is no IRL bad blood but there is definiately e-bad blood between SOLAR and a lot of other alliances including XIX.
yes there is.

Longdrinks
April 29 2015, 03:32:09 PM
There is no IRL bad blood but there is definiately e-bad blood between SOLAR and a lot of other alliances including XIX.
yes there is.

very informative post dipshit.

When we(lovesquad) worked with Solar we were told that they had people from all russian speaking countries and actively discouraged any politics discussions on icky subjects since the leadership would rather play spaceship games then have drama and shouting matches on comms.

Garst Tyrell
April 29 2015, 04:45:48 PM
RED didn't enter into a NIP with XiX months ago, if they did why did they take XiX stations/systems by force this month/last month?
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/ticker/1789649 etc.

because the stations were in insmother, a region xix didnt care about. and why would PL be attacking RA/drf today to help TEST? Because never trust people you arent strong enough to enforce a deal with yourself. Eve politics arent friendly.

Garst Tyrell
April 29 2015, 09:53:21 PM
Vanguard formed to attack LXQ while I was at work, pulling a respectable 120 in the TRI fleet composed mostly of machs. TCF/IRC supported with domis that got bombed by a S2N gang right as the fight started leaving TRI + Solar machs to combat GEMICO.

Co2 Ishtars bridged into the station at 0 to support XIX however the fight was still doable, ending only when a 100man PL t3 fleet arrived as a hard counter to machs. SOLAR's fc was very reluctant to engage and TRI survived until eventually a warpin landed the PL fleet at 0 leading to the majority of our 30+ mach losses for the day.

LXQ was saved against TRI and the blue donut wins again

Evil Synns
April 30 2015, 07:45:57 AM
To add some meat to Garst bones (as it was fun)... We formed up with our new friends "Vanguard" Ready! LXQ already had more in local than our combined fleet, but as always we wanted to go in. Machs and Domis on our side, and everything on the other. The fight was going to be at the station which of course means the defender has total control (shooting caps on a station don't work well even for 100 machs - they just dock) and they have so many they don't even need to triage.

But machs have alpha and in we go! The first skirmish was us driving by putting the window down, shooting it and solo warp out until either our warp out was compromised or nothing left to shoot. This initial trade went our way, however a bombing run took our Domi fleet out of the game completely. Then PL arrived and so did Nulli (you know that alliance that just lost a super to PL but were happy to help to keep the donut) and so did the kitchen sink.

So to start with we were out numbered by maybe 50-100, now it was 2 to 1 and we'd already lost some from the bombing runs.

But our FC kept getting us warp ins and drive bys, tading 1 or 2 machs for 3 or 4 Ishtars (by now shooting enemy machs was being countered by their number on the station).

Then PL finally got a warp in on top of us, it was bound to happen, we had been doing drive bys for a while now, as there was nothing else possible to do. Some of us were able to warp away, some alas didn't make it and it was at this point our fleet was defeated.

Now we all know about the blue donut, and XIX have been desperate for us to join it (offering us systems/regions etc) but our leadership have been always saying NEVER! And although I can't say this was a good fight we still got a fight. And I'd rather take 1 LXQ defeat a week than another week of grinding with nothing to look forward to. So as long as LXQ remains in XIX hands we'll keep shooting it.

Paying for PL must be expensive, paying for Nulli must be... well I don't know but it shows politics in eve > skill. If my enemy was involved in a fight, I'd be shooting them not some random alliance (i.e. us), but then its Nulli, they were planning to loose their space to PL, it was all part of the plan.

So tl;dr. XIX and Gemco would have been owned if not for PL, but then I think most of the blue donut would say the same - well done PL, but you must hate yourselves in the morning, she pays well, but you dirty! LOL

Keckers
April 30 2015, 09:22:01 AM
As far as I am aware Nulli has been blue with XIX for a while, so I don't think they'd have been paid.

ron mexxico
April 30 2015, 09:42:31 AM
To add some meat to Garst bones (as it was fun)... We formed up with our new friends "Vanguard" Ready! LXQ already had more in local than our combined fleet, but as always we wanted to go in. Machs and Domis on our side, and everything on the other. The fight was going to be at the station which of course means the defender has total control (shooting caps on a station don't work well even for 100 machs - they just dock) and they have so many they don't even need to triage.

But machs have alpha and in we go! The first skirmish was us driving by putting the window down, shooting it and solo warp out until either our warp out was compromised or nothing left to shoot. This initial trade went our way, however a bombing run took our Domi fleet out of the game completely. Then PL arrived and so did Nulli (you know that alliance that just lost a super to PL but were happy to help to keep the donut) and so did the kitchen sink.

So to start with we were out numbered by maybe 50-100, now it was 2 to 1 and we'd already lost some from the bombing runs.

But our FC kept getting us warp ins and drive bys, tading 1 or 2 machs for 3 or 4 Ishtars (by now shooting enemy machs was being countered by their number on the station).

Then PL finally got a warp in on top of us, it was bound to happen, we had been doing drive bys for a while now, as there was nothing else possible to do. Some of us were able to warp away, some alas didn't make it and it was at this point our fleet was defeated.

Now we all know about the blue donut, and XIX have been desperate for us to join it (offering us systems/regions etc) but our leadership have been always saying NEVER! And although I can't say this was a good fight we still got a fight. And I'd rather take 1 LXQ defeat a week than another week of grinding with nothing to look forward to. So as long as LXQ remains in XIX hands we'll keep shooting it.

Paying for PL must be expensive, paying for Nulli must be... well I don't know but it shows politics in eve > skill. If my enemy was involved in a fight, I'd be shooting them not some random alliance (i.e. us), but then its Nulli, they were planning to loose their space to PL, it was all part of the plan.

So tl;dr. XIX and Gemco would have been owned if not for PL, but then I think most of the blue donut would say the same - well done PL, but you must hate yourselves in the morning, she pays well, but you dirty! LOL

contact wrik hoover or myself ingame if you'd like to hire us

tighten
April 30 2015, 10:02:08 AM
blue donut =/= vangarud
being a landlord is a tough business!

Evil Synns
April 30 2015, 10:30:08 AM
As far as I am aware Nulli has been blue with XIX for a while, so I don't think they'd have been paid.

I'm not saying they were, I stopped short there.. BUT... I (and I really mean I, not everyone is the same), but Alliance A kicks my alliance's butt, to the point we are back in low sec, 2 things I would want to happen, first I can PAY BACK, go and shooting them, harras them, just for a minute, just to say "yeah you won. but we still alive!", or the second option, I'd leave the alliance... If we are beat by a better team, and we know PL are better than Nulli, and we didn't try and gain SOME respect back i'd leave, the alliance was finished, sure in future we can fight with them, on the same side, but what happend was Nulli don't shoot PL.. sure it was XiX orders, but where was XiX when PL were kicking me in the arse.

One thing I love about Tri, we have friends, everyone does... but its the fight thats important. Its getting a change to shoot people in the face, if I'm at war with someone and I can shoot them in the face, I'd be doing it.. and I hope Tri would do it too. This "don't shoot your enemy cause we tell you not too.." you can fuck off right there!

ron mexxico
May 1 2015, 03:26:48 AM
why would a whole alliance be mad in a game at another whole alliance b/c of 1 feeder?

LoKiPP
May 1 2015, 04:34:18 AM
Then PL arrived and so did Nulli (you know that alliance that just lost a super to PL but were happy to help to keep the donut) and so did the kitchen sink.

This is some serious butt hurt.

Keckers
May 1 2015, 08:41:16 AM
How much does PL charge for a single timer?

Evil Synns
May 1 2015, 09:26:53 AM
Then PL arrived and so did Nulli (you know that alliance that just lost a super to PL but were happy to help to keep the donut) and so did the kitchen sink.

This is some serious butt hurt.

Butt hurt? Lol, not at all.... If someone stuck their dick in my arse I wouldn't turn round the next day and suck it clean... AKA NULLI! but then thats me, maybe your different lol

ron mexxico
May 1 2015, 09:49:46 AM
i mean ... nobody actually irl raped anybody so your analogy is pretty crazy. this is a game after all ^_^

Evil Synns
May 1 2015, 01:36:13 PM
i mean ... nobody actually irl raped anybody so your analogy is pretty crazy. this is a game after all ^_^

How dare you call it rape, I completely consented to that dick up my arse, I just don't want it near my mouth - I find your comment homophobic!!!!

Heheheheheheheheheheh BAD 2014's!

Evil Synns
May 4 2015, 02:18:35 PM
Nulli Secunda is coming after us.... They were moving to Uemon as first base - unfortantly they are struggling to put POS's up (its an age thing)

Garst Tyrell
May 4 2015, 10:28:47 PM
Nulli Secunda is coming after us.... They were moving to Uemon as first base - unfortantly they are struggling to put POS's up (its an age thing)

smug comes before the fall

Evil Synns
May 5 2015, 11:25:50 AM

smug comes before the fall

It will only be my third tri fail cascade! LOL

Last night XiX SBU'ed a few systems, however they left as soon as we arrived and shot the SBUs.... Not very exciting!

Evil Synns
May 5 2015, 09:07:08 PM
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2355&b=6491220&e=119&t=zyJ1dd&r=1

Fun was had

Garst Tyrell
May 6 2015, 03:21:22 AM
Another battle of the LXQ thunderdome: I was away at work but the tl;dr version is XIX/S2N/PL all showed up to stop TRI from taking the station. After station was inevitably saved PL turned on S2N and hyperdunked their lokis and then started shooting XIX. TRI at this point came in and started shooting XIX as well, losing a few machs in the process but fun was had. We didnt have a huge showing from our allies like SOLAR because we originally planned to blueball before PL started raping Nulli.

PL Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y0Xagm0-E0

SBUs were dropped again in LXQ before a new IHUB could be installed.

A small 20 man TRI fleet joined up with the TRI finns training corp and brawled some molden heath lowsec pirates running sacrileges over a pos the training corp was killing. TRI and FFFIN held the field.

Later that night S2N spammed SBUs all over Etherium Reach last night. As TRI was bashing said SBUs, S2N undocked a 40man rattlesnake fleet with dread/triage chimera support and supers on standby, made it 2j from uemon to lxq. Docked in LXQ, turned around and promptly went home and docked up. TRI continued purging nulli SBUs leisurely.

LeoniaTavira
May 6 2015, 04:56:49 AM
Is it just me or have Nulli turned into a bit of a joke?

DevilDude
May 6 2015, 09:30:26 AM

full circle, they may shape back up again though, at least they're still taking fights with people who have a reasonable chance of defending themselves, unlike some other former N3 alliances... I'm somewhat surprised they're going strait back into the grinder after abandoning the south, but I have no read on their internal moral or war chest, sources of good information being somewhat thin these days so who knows.

Evil Synns
May 6 2015, 12:24:19 PM

full circle, they may shape back up again though, at least they're still taking fights with people who have a reasonable chance of defending themselves, unlike some other former N3 alliances... I'm somewhat surprised they're going strait back into the grinder after abandoning the south, but I have no read on their internal moral or war chest, sources of good information being somewhat thin these days so who knows.

Our spies (and when I say spies I mean Even News 24 and s2n's state of the alliance), they are skint! XiX offered them a contract to get rid of Tri from ER.......

They didn't want that fight last night, if PL didn't jump in we'd all be sitting looking at each other - It was a perfect 3-way. Only once someone had the balls deep everyone charged in. Thank you PL!

jonesbones
May 6 2015, 01:04:39 PM
Holy shit Arty Lokis don't work. They've never worked. Why are they still using Arty Lokis?

DevilDude
May 7 2015, 10:06:25 AM

Our spies (and when I say spies I mean Even News 24 and s2n's state of the alliance), they are skint! XiX offered them a contract to get rid of Tri from ER.......

They didn't want that fight last night, if PL didn't jump in we'd all be sitting looking at each other - It was a perfect 3-way. Only once someone had the balls deep everyone charged in. Thank you PL!

EN24 doesn't count as information. Neither does TMC for that matter. I haven't had a good source outside of direct contacts since kugu shutdown and most of my friends are in smaller nomad groups or down a wormhole at this point, so that's no help, there's no good rumor mill for me to sift information out of anymore.

Evil Synns
May 7 2015, 10:42:13 AM

EN24 doesn't count as information. Neither does TMC for that matter. I haven't had a good source outside of direct contacts since kugu shutdown and most of my friends are in smaller nomad groups or down a wormhole at this point, so that's no help, there's no good rumor mill for me to sift information out of anymore.

Oh I agree totally, there was a time where we weren't bitter vets and people wanted fights - but EN is good for linking recordings of "State of the Alliance" meetings and shit like that...

Anyways boss man will likely give me into trouble (sorry Garst, this is bitter old vet forum - where wars used to be won on!)

S2N have started to arrive in numbers, first the big fight in LXQ where Gemoco had 3 to 1 numbers above vanguard, until PL turned up and moved it closer to 3:2, last night was a good night for our US brothers (I'll let them put forward their AAR), but I'm noticing S2N haven't really moved forward in meta - The Arties are great but on the Loki and now Muninn - those ships just don't cut it no more. Now I'm not saying the Muninn nor Loki are bad ships, but with AC's! Muninn used to be FOTM but it was a long time back and the tank (or lack of it) if set to shield is shit.. and as shown last night against Machs that can change damage type they are pants.

Don't get me wrong its great having S2N here to fight - MUCH more than XiX ever did, but they need to come in this months FOTM (mach's or rails) or maybe they just don't care about the contract they on and just cleaning out their corp hangers (as we were told last night in local - they REALLY hate PL and after contract they going to chase them down and hunt them - oh how we laughed in local).

Anyways tonight/tomorrow should be fun... Towers, stations, defense, attack... I picked a bad day to stop injecting heroin!

ron mexxico
May 7 2015, 11:25:42 AM
(as we were told last night in local - they REALLY hate PL and after contract they going to chase them down and hunt them - oh how we laughed in local).

:lol: this is like when we camped them during their SOTA and move op when they started saying "if only you brought subcaps we'd fight you!". d00ds had a month to do that you can't fool me nulli

jonesbones
May 7 2015, 02:48:50 PM
Arty Munnins are fine for general PVP fleets. We always had fun with them in PL. Just not against strat op ships like arty Machs.

But Shield Arty Lokis? :derper:

Seraph IX Basarab
May 7 2015, 07:53:36 PM
grrr derpa durrr duh mainstreem mediuh!!! rabble rabble rabble!!!

Garst Tyrell
May 7 2015, 10:18:59 PM
Arty Munnins are fine for general PVP fleets. We always had fun with them in PL. Just not against strat op ships like arty Machs.

But Shield Arty Lokis? :derper:

dunno arty munins only get 2 midslots for tank, they get trolled by ishtars pretty regularly. until ishtars get nerfed harder or sentries change, I dont see any reason to do a munnin doctrine.

Garst Tyrell
May 7 2015, 11:22:51 PM
Last night US TZ S2N attempted to SBU our entry systems to Etherium reach, bringing a 30 man Muninn gang + 5 dreads to 8KE to shoot our defensive SBUs. They didnt scout us so we jumped in on them via titan with a small 30~ man Mach fleet with IRC kitchen sink support in order to gank their capitals. Our initial titan bridge was kinda lazy which allowed S2N to warp onto our fleet at 0 as soon as we loaded grid, meaning from the start we were MWDing machariels off at full speed. Fortunately Machs move 1.5km/s before overheat and we quickly pulled range and punched through the paper tank (2 mid slots lul) of the arty munins. However during this delay our dictors died and were unable to keep the capitals tackled, who promptly cynod out to a station and docked. We also had lost our 3 logi and our only mach losses for the night in the initial engagement.

We skirmished with the munnins a few more times, using our machs old skool without logi and just warping out if getting primaried too hard. They finally set up on the in gate of 8KE, forcing us to have to jump into them from LXQ. Instead we jump on a titan, bridged over their fleet and ganked a few as they immediately ran since we didnt jump into their established camp with optimals.

S2N regularly reships reinforcements as these fights take place 2j from their current staging system, and our former home, of Uemon. GF Nulli. TRI held the field and killed the SBUs, saving the systems. Good guys win again.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=102069 A few guys like amanda died twice so I guess this doesnt show rehips

=============

XIX and S2n conducted a joint CTA today EU TZ to both repair the uemon poses that we reinforced (lol nulli 7 staging poses? your corps must not trust each other much) and drop SBUs to attack our sov. I formed ishtars and supers and killed a few early SBUs to save 2 systems with no ihubs, escaping right as the XIX and S2N CTA fleets undocked to take us on. We rushed home to reship into machs and ping for some actual numbers. Sadly we were a bit low today, specifically SOLAR only managed to add 40 to our fleet. IRC brought nothing and TCF / baby finns eventually added some useful EWAR frigs and tackle during the 2nd round of the fighting in PX-.

We were facing 60ishtars/20scimis from S2n (later reshipped to 50 Lokis/20 Scimis) and XIX in 70 MAchs/20Napoc/15Domi/Support, meaning we roughly squared off about 150 TRI/SOLAR vs 250 Nulli/XIX.

We jumped into 8KE first via titan to reverse the positioning of the previous night, flipping a s2n SBU in the process to save the system without firing a shot. We set up at our optimals over LXQ gate and the enemy jumped into us.

The mach vs mach fight was pretty inconclusive with XIX failing to apply much dps to us due to the long range, but TRI wrecked a Nulli Ishtar gang that warped to 50 on us. We simply mwd'd away out of their drone range while applying full alpha to ishtars which popped like popcorn. We warped off when XIX was about to warp in close with their own mach fleet. S2n left the system to reship to lokis while XIX tried to catch us at a few planets, but we juked them out and made it to LXQ which allowed us to get into PX and re-set up on the gate at our optimals to LXQ. Due to the terrain post Phoebe, XIX/S2N had no choice but to jump into us again.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2354&b=6494100&e=60&t=ruvb&r=1 8KE round 1

By this point TCF/Finns training corp made it in local with EWAR support but I kept us too far off the gate from the start, meaning we did minimal damage to the enemy while they decloaked. TRI spammed defensive bubbles but XIX and S2N both pinged to opposites sides of the gate, which allowed them to warp in and land at 0 on us.

Basically I got a bit greedy and left us on the field when we easily could have left as soon as they warped to their pings, trusting our defensive bubbling a lot more than I should have. Had we warped out we would have avoided most machariel losses and tried again for a round 3, but by this time we were low on dictors so controlling a new engagement would have been just a repeat of warping out everytime we got warped in on.

We were committed so quickly MWD'd away from the fleet and tried to pop what targets we could, easily killing lokis after they failed to mwd after us to keep under our guns. Many of the lokis started to pull reps as friendly fire discipline got lax as people began to get tackled and out of rep range. We warped out when tackle was broke and bounced a few planets that XIX followed us to due to a spy on SOLAR comms before we juked them out and left the system successfully to QBZO. Due to a lack of POS PW for SOLAR and a miscommunication, many of our SOLAR mach bros hit bubbles off gate after we left system and fed killmails to the enemy while TRI made it through the defensive bubbles.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2370&b=6494115&e=124&t=feqvvaab&r=1
As always numbers a bit understated, and many of the SOLAR machs were lost after the battle ended.

=============

Aftermath

Two systems lost sov as the TCUs were killed without IHUBs, but they were pretty much flag planting systems with no strategic value anyway (hence no ihub). XIX/S2n reinforced a couple other ihubs and a station of ours that we couldnt blitz the SBUs on before the fight.

Speaking to my logi FC after the fight, I'm told our reps held fine (surprising vs 100 sniper bs as 40 machs will alpha through any bs under good conditions). We controlled range decently until the 2nd fight and mitigated some DPS with our friendly tracking disruptor suport wing. Basically our only real ships to die up were machariels that were scrambled by tackle who left logi rep range as we MWD'd away from the blob.

We may have been using the wrong ammo type for the range we were at for most the fighting (fusion) as a least 10 enemies got alphad into low health before pulling reps during the fights, including a number of lokis.

The field belonged to S2N/XIX tonight. As usual we are having to continue refining our fleet tactics and composition to mitigate fighting outnumbered for any serious timer. Unfortunately it was just a bad night for numbers from our local blues and we couldnt pull equal numbers or get the support into a large number of useful ships like bombers.

Garst Tyrell
May 9 2015, 05:00:52 PM
Just a quick update. We have been skirmishing with S2N pretty regularly in the east. We've only lost 1 system that had no IHUB because it honestly wasnt very important to us, and have had some smaller fights for the past couple days killing eachother's TCUs in the system and re-anchoring each of our own.

WPV-/C-4 reinforced during the above battle report were both saved without incident last night

Props to nulli for actually fighting us, unlike xix

ron mexxico
May 19 2015, 04:44:25 AM
despite my best attempts to make the ustz of both nulli and tri be less shit they have refused my advances. someday a go getter will be born and this cripple fight will explode into fun

kr4te
May 19 2015, 04:47:09 AM
despite my best attempts to make the ustz of both nulli and tri be less shit they have refused my advances. someday a go getter will be born and this cripple fight will explode into fun

ron mexxico
May 20 2015, 10:01:56 PM
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2354&b=6512880&e=90&t=y9D&r=1

PL 3rd (4th?) parties a fight. kills lots of noobs.

PL solo drops and wins again

kr4te
May 20 2015, 10:03:37 PM
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2354&b=6512880&e=90&t=y1T

DevilDude
May 21 2015, 05:20:16 AM

did that Stainwagon gang find a hole or something? Kinda far away from their usual haunts even for a long roam.

ron mexxico
May 21 2015, 07:48:43 AM

did that Stainwagon gang find a hole or something? Kinda far away from their usual haunts even for a long roam.

that fleet was camping in nulli for like 30-45 minutes no troll

in uemon

i think they moved up there for a bit to help the anti nulli dudes

Garst Tyrell
May 22 2015, 02:46:28 AM
What a bloody evening

S2N undocked a rattlesnake fleet with 35 snakes/10 logi + 6 triage chimmys + dreads and support and destroyed the TRI IHUB in 8ke- while we prepared to fight them. Staging on a titan nearby, TRI bridged a 80 man T3 AHAC gang with 30 solar in supporting ishtars (they didnt have armor ships rdy) into 8ke at a ping over nulli, who were busy sitting on the station bubbling themselves waiting for the timer to become vulnerable 20 mins later. Warping down we began to burn into position get within scram range of the enemy fleet, under the unbonused tracking of the snake sentry drones.

Naturally 6 triage chimeras + 10 scimitars to rep 300k EHP rattlesnakes vs 500dps ahacs is a bit of a logi overblob, which is why we were pleasantly surprised to find Nulli had no answer when we were forced to drop 7 dreads and start burning carriers. They rushed 2 moros through a cyno to fight back, but these promptly died. With SOLAR sitting at range killing tackle and light support like S2N scimitars, TRI successfully cleared the field of all enemy caps for the loss of 3 dreads. We began to kill rattlesnakes with no logi support but a PL blob was reported 2j away, so both sides began to focus on disengaging. As TRI ahacs moved behind the station and slowed down PL with dictor bubbles, we lost scrams and many rattlesnakes MJD'd away and POS'd up. TRI docked right as PL came into local to kill a straggler from each side. This is the second time a PL third party has saved a S2N snake fleet from obliteration through unfortunate timing. GF.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=106157

After PL left TRI caught a few more rattlesnakes going home and we used our supers to clear the SBUs. TRI camped the LXQ -> paala chokepoint in T3s to prevent S2N from returning with their new ishtar fleet.

Nulli took the fight and jumped into us, losing the engagement.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=106204

Eventually TRI moved over to O-L in order to clear the S2N SBUs there with dreads, which we successfully accomplished without incident. Unfortunately Nulli reshipped ishtars, jumped on a titan in lxq, and bridged onto our cyno beacon where a triage pos repper and a reinforcement dread were moving without support. With no ability to leave our caps unsupported on the field, both caps died to Nulli.

After O-L TRI returned to 8ke to kill the new SBUs anchored by nulli during the previous fight, which resulted in two more fights with the nuli ishtar fleet returning from the cyno beacon gank. Both ended in decisive defeats for S2N. The system was saved and repped.

The war in etherium reach is violently contested on most timers between S2N and TRI, with occasional help from SOLAR and pretty much constant interference from PL who show up and help one side or the other (or neither) depending on the whims of the FC. Stainwagon got bored grinding POS and deployed to akora to shoot everyone, mainly Nulli. XIX is almost completely MIA leaving nulli to do all their pvp for them. I guess they are back to AFK RMT empiring while we are distracted. They usually do a weekend warrior cta fleet and leave us to clean up the timers over the week.

Longdrinks
May 22 2015, 03:44:41 AM
beta-legion

Garst Tyrell
May 23 2015, 01:34:59 AM
Another busy day of fights...

Advent of Fate alliance is a small XXDeath pet that lives in Geminate and conducts mostly independent ops, but shows up to coalition fleets against TRI/SOLAR when it suits them. Recently they have been picking on IRC even to the point of dropping a bait pos and dropping SBUs in IRC's home system of QRH in the spire. Previously we had hotdropped a small slowcat chimera fleet to crush their last attempt with a nightmare/rattlesnake fleet a couple weeks ago to assist IRC. They returned today with an ishtar fleet as SBUS were about to online.

Right before I came home from TRI brought an ishtar fleet to the IRC home system to help out which ended up in a battle of TRI vs ADVENT + S2N assisting in ishtars. I cant give specifics from the battle but I know TRI came out ahead on ships/isk eff but had to bail after losing our drones. We sped home to reship and I took over the fleet as ADVENT chilled in QRH harassing IRC and waiting for the SBUs to tick over. S2N's remaining 40 man ishtar gang burned home 1j past our home system and was somehow surprised by TRI undocking rattlesnakes and trapping them with wall bubbles, killing another 10-15 or so of their cruisers on the way out. TCF/NOVA assisted with a smal ishtar gang that attempted to interdict them on the other side of the gate we bubbled them, but our snakes were too far off gate to pursue and we let them go.

Getting new intel from Supertwinky that ADVENT had deployed 2 hels + 1 wyvern with their 30 man ishtar gang to shoot the station in QRH while we interdicted nulli, we rageburned to a titan in range and jumped onto the hel as he came out of warp from his safepos to the station. Cynoing at 0 we continued to bridge dreads and reinforcements in while using our snakes to kill or force the ADVENT ishtar fleet to pull range. The other two supers warped out safely to the pos as they were far from the initial cyno on the hel. TCF/NOVA bridged in with us and added a bit of ishtar gang dps to help kill small stuff to make sure we could maintain tackle on the hel. It died and ADVENT possed up as we killed the SBUs for IRC and gave some bonus reps to their station.

The battle report is jumbled from multiple fights: http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=106418

EDIT: heres a video from TRI dread + dictor POV of the hel kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUU9vcndYQk

We moved home and stood down, before reforming ishtars to attempt to third party a Dead terrorists ( :o ) vs XIX fight over a timer in geminate. We arrived late to the party but killed the XIX fc and a few of his mates while they shot SBUs to remind them that hey, TRI is still here whether or not you choose to keep ignoring us.

A few other aborted fleet fights later we finished the eu tz by killing 3 troll SBUs dropped by nulli after they rage logged in uemon from losing another ishtar fleet to us. The war has its ups and downs but the last 48 hours is certainly been a good one for TRI

Garst Tyrell
May 25 2015, 02:01:20 AM
The last 72 hours have been a ton of fun in Etherium and a standout among the rather constant back and forth fights over the last few weeks. You can read about the past couple days in the battle reports above.

24MAY15 Order of Battle in the East

TRI is one of the minority of pvp alliances creating original pvp content and its no wonder that etherium reach has transformed from a barren wasteland at the start of 2015 into a lively battleground for fleet pvp and roamers. TRI's model of creating our own wars is in stark contrast to many of the groups in EVE that blue up a portion of land and go AFK until they can find someone else's fight to vulture. A good example is Co2 (https://eveskunk.com/e/350443059) and even Razor coming today to help S2N against TRI. Naturally PL is still playing the 'honorable third party' propaganda angle but shows up daily to our fights since their contract purging Nulli ended.

XIX continues to hire more groups to fight TRI while retreating to geminate. This includes someone new using the name Mercenary Coalition (fighting SOLAR in kalevala and losing 30 man ishtar gangs/caps) and drone region renter militia that still haven't figured out RMT slumlords like XIX couldnt care less about them and will abandon them come fozzie sov. (https://eveskunk.com/e/350022871) Some of the evicted renters from Etherium Reach have started to work with Advent of Fate alliance who currently deployed to the vital chokepoint station of I6- in Cache to attack IRC. Separately the Oasa/Perrigan/Malpais renters still loyal to the old guard work together to fight against SOLAR and occasionally TRI or IRC.

Stainwagon deployed to Akora in the Forge but hasnt interacted much with our fights in the last few days.

S2N remains active in Uemon and assisted XIX in retaking some lowsec R32s that TRI has held, as expected, one of the few things XIX has (temporarily) reclaimed since the start of the war. S2N has slowly grinded down the entry constellations in etherium but TRI continues to defend our station in 8KE next to LXQ and O-LJ against near daily attack.

In short we are surrounded by enemies in every direction and loving it :)

23MAY

After some back and forth battles all morning, TRI moved an ishtar fleet to LXQ to camp paala gate to stop nulli from reshipping while our dreads bashed O-LJ SBUs. Nulli formed an even larger Ishtar fleet and jumped into us, making it past our camp and burningg after our dreads in O-L 3j away by gate while we tried to interdict them, skirmishing a few times. We ran out of drones and logi and had to go grab more while they tackled our dreads. The SOLAR cerb tasked with clearing the sabre bubbling our dreads went AWOL for about 10 mins so we hectically rushed after Nulli after looting our drones to try and bust them out. Our dreads startbursted and we came on grid in O-l after Nulli while we only had a phoenix and revelation still tackled of the original 8. We warped in on the opposite side and attempted to clear dictors, but the process was too slow and the phoenix died heroically. We managed to kill enough tackle that the 2 S2N onyx's failed to coordinate their points and the last revelation zoidberged out against all odds. Very stressful and fun fight for both sides. GF!

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=106647

TRI attempted to grab a hel + support fleet shooting POCOs in wicked creek, but ended up only snagging a few carriers with an instalock setup that kept blapping our sabres lol

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=106726

Advent dropped a staging tower/bait pos in IRC home system of QRH. IRC attacked it with dreads and domis, but was counter dropped by ~30 Advent using 2 triage carriers + nightmare/rattlesnakes, welping the domis. TRI rageformed Ishtars but could only pull 30+ in time, bridging in to the fight as the domis finished dying. By this point a S2N 30+ Ishtar gang had joined with Advent to kill IRC and we bridged into system at a ping over the pos, warping down to primary dictors to give IRC a fighting chance to extract. After killing tackle TRI focused on S2N Ishtars, killing many before they warped. We remained on field but struggled to killed any Advent with our numbers due to the superb work of their two triage pilots who regularly pulled back ships from armor or structure, including S2N ishtars after they merged fleets and warped back in.

IRC struggled to reship and regroup properly, losing half a dozen dreads peicemeal before finally we were able to coordinate their DPS onto the triage carriers holding the field. As both chimeras died TRI finally forced the faction bs inside the POS and killed the S2N ishtar fleet almost to a man. A very fun fight was had and props again to the Advent triage pilots for a job well done although they should have bumped them into the shields or extracted.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=106895

24MAY

TRI formed a rattlesnake fleet upon seeing reports of over 100+ Nulli, 120 CO2, 50 advent, and 100 XIX all working together to attack IRC's home system and bait us into a fight. We ended up attempting to fight the Co2 fleet separate from the rest but bailed at the last minute to a POS since there was no reason to feed kills to 80 v 450 hostiles over no timer "just for fun". While the enemy sat around bored on titans winging in public chats that we should come fight (aka feed), we held our planned alliance meeting and simply titan bridged home ignoring their trap. GG

An hour later TRI has a R64 coming out of RF. Nulli undocked a mere 50 ishtars + 30 bombers and made aggressive moves on our 100 man rattlesnake fleet, obviously baity since their fleet comp never stood a chance. 15 Nulli supers logged on and then off again in LXQ so we declined to take the fight, moving towards the expected scouted PL 100 t3 fleet sitting on a titan. We hoped to fight PL and get them out of the way before returning to Nulli and fighting them separately. Sadly our POS died but we were able to control the positioning, negating the S2N bombers and forcing the ishtars to jump into us as the PL landed at range and burned towards us. SOLAR supported with a 30 man ishtar gang at range and our TRI bomber FC got IRC/TCF/NOVA into a bomber wing in support.

I fucked up the jump distance (5.1ly RIP) for our triage carriers so we were forced to fight for most the battle without our planned logi, losing about 10 snakes before forcing the Pl T3s off the field by killing their logi and starting on their T3s. Had our triage come in from the start, im p. confident we would have saved 95% of the ships we lost as Pl+S2N would have been unable to break us without their own caps, safely tucked away in curse many midpoints away. As it ended we pushed the PL t3s into retreat and cleaned up the s2n ishtars.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=107071

We moved onto a titan and bridged to O-L where nulli had reshipped into new ishtars and received reinforcements from the imperium again, this time in 40 RZR cerbs. The hostiles were shooting the final timer on our IHUB but just as we loaded grid our blue bomber wing scored an awesome run and killed half the ishtars. We cleaned up the rest and RZR left without even trying to fight (wise decision). We repped the system and reinforced a few POS including the new tower on the R64 we lost.

http://kb.triumvirate-alliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=107130

Meanwhile SOLAR moved to kalevala to destroy a MC/renter fleet shooting their station.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=29036048

Armyofme
May 25 2015, 11:25:11 PM
I fucked up the jump distance (5.1ly RIP) for our triage carriers so we were forced to fight for most the battle without our planned logi

5.2ly to be exact :p

Aliventi
May 27 2015, 12:05:12 AM
Nulli whelped some supers. Anyone got a story?

Koz Katral
May 27 2015, 12:09:32 AM
Nulli whelped some supers. Anyone got a story?

they bad.

ron mexxico
May 27 2015, 10:08:53 AM
finally manipulating some real action in etherium.

i mean finally these 2 are fighting on their own

Garst Tyrell
May 29 2015, 01:24:22 AM
Too many battles going on this memorial day weekend to worry about individual battle reports but there were two standout instances on our front you probably already heard about. I'd also like to share two vids from TRI's POV. The first shows the cap fight to super kill sequence completely, even more than I got to see sitting in a pod in regionwide 90% tidi for what felt like fucking forever trying to reship. The 2nd is kinda funny :p

The first was a capital fight between TRI/SOLAR and Nulli just for fun in BNX- that ended up with the first s2n super escalation (roughly 15 aeons) of the campaign. Basically TRI's two triage chimeras died right off the bat leaving us without staying power on the field vs S2N rattlesnakes, but we did manage to down their entire cap fleet in the process of losing 8 of our own 9 dreads and some snakes. After bailing off grid we committed over 50 dictors (welp) with SOLAR's subcap support to keep Nulli's super fleet tackled on a safespot until PL rage burned their scap fleet over from curse. Apparantly s2n's exit cyno forgot liquid ozone which bought us enough time to quickly probe and bubble them at the safe. PL was not informed in advance as this fight was not meant to be a super bait op but we agreed to help them after it was obvious we had lost the battle, so there was no reason not to help S2N lose some ships alongside us. PL eventually arrived and killed 3 aeons in BNX, the majority of s2n fleet escaping at literally the last second into their exit system of LXQ. On their exit cyno 2 aeons tried to burn into the shields and were tackled by pre-staged TRI dictor pilots and stainwagon t3 fleet as we anticipated this eventuality. PL jumped over to lxq, killing two more aeons. TRI left LXQ's superganks in a t3 ahac gang to 8ke with solar in tengus to fight a 60+man NCDOT tengu fleet for fun, which beat us and forced us to dock since our DPS had no ability to dps through their logi (and we barely had any logi left alive at that point before fighting anyway)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7IQZvueQAc Video from TRI POV of the day's events

Later that night Starfleetcommander took a TRI ishtar gang over to QRH to help IRC against an advent of fate ishtar gang and co2 harpy gang, chasing both off easily and helping IRC kill the sbus.

Afterwards we stood down and IRC used the free time to attempt a dread bash of a ADVENT bait pos in their home system that they have been fighting over for a few days. Sadly NCDOT scouted them through a wormhole and jumped on them, killing them all. IRC asked for help and I rageformed a small 30+ man rattlesnake fleet and a triage carrier hoping to take a fight to the t3s, anticipating we could tank with triage and neut out their logi to break their reps.

IRC lit the cyno and I alttabbed/misclicked in a rush to get the cyno up before it died... and sent my titan through instead. Welp. NCDOT had 4+ devoters and half a dozen dictors on field, so the rag was immediately tackled.

The TRI rattlesnakes tried to race over across a dozen 50-150au warps by gate to untackle me, arriving only after our hero triage chimmy died. A lot of hurfblurf has been posted that the TRI chimmy only broke to a random ADVENT hel that cyno'd in to add JUST THAT BIT MORE OF DPS, but I spoke to the very experienced pilot in my corp and he swears he was tanking fine until the bhaalgorns eventually capped him out, so make of that what you like. He was letting his shields fall to 10% to conserve cap the entire time before boosting to full to keep the NCDOT fleet distracted as long as possible. Regardless the TRI chimmy died before the TRI snakes arrived and many paid the iron price to try and kill dictors/neut hictors, but too little too late. I made the call to extract snakes from the grid and the rag self destructed to save everyone an hour of tidi subcap titan bashing and to blueball the s2n/pl fleets racing over to whore the kill.

We laughed about the absurdity of the situation on comms and I went to bed, waking up the next morning to find one of my corpmates had started a donation thread on the TRI forums. Within 24h TRI + our blues in the Vanguard coalition had easily raised enough isk to replace the titan before we closed donations. I'm really moved by the generosity of my mates and I promise the rag will live again to help bridge yall around and create fun pvp content for EVE players in the east. The forever war must go on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdA8Y8ASqsg&feature=youtu.be funny vid, TRI POV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Peao7j0z2SU NCDOT POV

michaeljd
June 1 2015, 03:39:12 PM
NC. pilot here. That was ballsy as fuck bringing the fight with only 3 logi. Good Fight brosef.

ron mexxico
June 10 2015, 04:23:19 AM
seems both nulli and tri have slowed down and are forgetting timers in etherium. i think it took like 30-45 minutes after the O-LJOO ihub timer for them to get in system. PL came in and caught what we could which was the tri dreads. the nulli rattlers were a bit too slippery today. ihub got pushed into armor rf for 2 days so maybe there will be a fight

fixed BR
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2351&b=6541970&e=40&t=g&r=1

interesting to note that we just found out about the timer ~30 min before the ihub was set to expire and out formed both tri and nulli combined.

Smarnca
June 10 2015, 08:08:38 AM
So um? iHubs still get reinforced by caps?

Longdrinks
June 10 2015, 08:14:44 AM
Yes entosis links only disable station services evrything else works as before.

Smarnca
June 10 2015, 08:33:44 AM
lol

Longdrinks
June 10 2015, 08:44:47 AM
Six week release cadence allows ccp to work on features untill they are ready you see.

Reppyk
June 22 2015, 10:44:05 PM
Can we get a Tri view on the French situation ?
Nova Prime is already dead and left the area.
All the PVPers in TCF left for Darkness., full leadership switch, only bears remain, they are evac'ing all their stuff and won't stay in the region even if the station is saved by others, may not even show up to defend it (source : me listening to their alliance SOTA).

Garst Tyrell
June 23 2015, 11:33:27 PM
Can we get a Tri view on the French situation ?
Nova Prime is already dead and left the area.
All the PVPers in TCF left for Darkness., full leadership switch, only bears remain, they are evac'ing all their stuff and won't stay in the region even if the station is saved by others, may not even show up to defend it (source : me listening to their alliance SOTA).

Well Im finding out only about TCF's drama from french forums using google translate since no one from TCF bothered to contact me at any point of recent time. Hoff Locka from NOVA on the other hand was straightforward and told me that they were leaving and made arrangements for their sov so as not to drop it during the ongoing war.

When TRI took the Reach we entered a relationship with TCF/NOVA with all the best intentions of fostering a new, secondary pvp power to help us defend the area come fozziesov and develop the region with us. To that end we immediately gave them some moons to cover sov expenses, a few stations/constellations and incorporated them into our nascent regional 'coalition' for self defense. The original intent was for NOVA and TCF to merge into one alliance. When we originally approached TCF, they were doing 50 man domi/ishtar fleets in Great Wildlands so it looked like a mutually beneficial relationship to even the stacked odds against TRI from our many enemies.

After they moved in their number 1 contribution was filling bodies in bomber support fleets FC'd by a TRI bomber FC and I think we only ever saw a handful of independent fleets, which generally just died in a fire and fed the more competent S2N and GEMCO fleets. Scorpio (TCF) talked about trying to grow the alliance and even built a jump bridge for us to use in the sov we gave them but failed to really accomplish anything else. A french corp that was planning to join them just moved in and mined, feeding regular S2N bomber gangs who promptly convoed them asking them to flip sides and spy on TRI/TCF. The french corp carebears promptly agreed and we evicted them when we found out the next day.

Over time the french handled things the french way, which was apparantly to create constant ongoing internal drama which led to the departure of Robapin's corp, Hoff Locks (NOVA), and Gre Gore/Seka. After that it was just a slow death of maybe a handful of guys hanging out in the sov or god forbid, actually joining a TRI fleet, while the rest disappeared. And now their sov is being taken down by Nulli/XIX/rest as an easy target to knock a few more worthless sov systems off the TRI holding's list.

I don't think we were wrong to try and give TCF our full support and a new chance to start again in ER with TRI, but perhaps I was too generous in letting them have so much from the start without proving themselves on an ongoing basis. In the end their departure really doesnt impact TRI or the war whatsoever, mainly because they havent contributed to it in over a month anwyay.

Garst Tyrell
June 23 2015, 11:33:42 PM
double post somehow, please delete

Reppyk
June 24 2015, 12:02:46 PM
Well Im finding out only about TCF's drama from french forums using google translateFrugu is now relevant. :troll:
If you have a question about ~French diplomacy~ (or anyone, or any topic, not only TCF), you can always ask me. *winkwink*

A french corp that was planning to join them just moved in and mined, feeding regular S2N bomber gangs who promptly convoed them asking them to flip sides and spy on TRI/TCF. The french corp carebears promptly agreed and we evicted them when we found out the next day.That's not the only one. Something something Nulli from the start something (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Les_Industries_Phoenix) (10 days in TCF, derp).

Calgus
June 24 2015, 03:08:55 PM
I remember when TCF was a decent fighting force, except when they lost Titans to Russians and proto-TRI. Then they went to Deklein and died. RIP

ron mexxico
June 29 2015, 02:47:59 AM
so TRI has kissed the ring and blued xdeath + renters and kicked their old allies to the curb. all in the name of having space. very independent coalition

PL grinds another alliance into submission

Smarnca
June 29 2015, 10:53:00 AM
lol really? That's so gay

flatterpillo
June 29 2015, 11:07:30 AM
https://eveskunk.com/s/Triumvirate.
Their standings beg to differ...

Koz Katral
June 29 2015, 04:27:18 PM
Its all a ruse guys, eveskunk says so.

flatterpillo
June 29 2015, 06:31:00 PM
News of the war in Dronregah
Sent: 2015.06.29 17:47
To: Legion of xXDEATHXx,

Good day.

Three days ago we asked representatives through an intermediary Alliance Triumvirate. The subject of conversation was the conclusion of a peace agreement between our coalition and alliance. Two days later, a representative Triumvirate Ditch and put an end to the talks, which marked the beginning of our friendship. Between Legion (Shadows and akademkoy) and the triumvirate has exhibited positive stands. Stands with the other members of the coalition will be put into the meeting of diplomats. In addition it will be exchanged Sovereignty and moons according to the agreements reached. Triumvirate moves in the region of the Space Etherium Reach and Spire. Instead, the moon will return all captured them elsewhere. The key point of the agreement was reset SF.

Our concerted action, both the alliance and the coalition as a whole, on two fronts brought the expected result. Reached an agreement between us - a definite plus: there is no need to work for a sleep timer, we will be able to focus on one front, SF lost one of its strongest allies in the war in Dronregah. On top of that, we hope that our cooperation with this very skilovannym Alliance go further than just a cease-fire and result in a fruitful partnership.

P.S. Please do not attack Starbases and structure of the new advantages wherever they may be. This extra work diplomats. Everything will be decided by them and returned the last owners in the near future.

God dammit TRI, what happened to not selling out, viking invaders and all that stuff?

Smarnca
June 29 2015, 06:41:10 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IT'S REAL

How can you be this shit? You've had them....

ron mexxico
June 29 2015, 07:53:09 PM
during tri leadership meeting the reason given was they couldn't make any significant gains because PL would always show up to stop them

QuackBot
June 29 2015, 08:00:11 PM
during tri leadership meeting the reason given was they couldn't make any significant gains because PL would always show up to stop them
Talk to them if you want a leadership position.

Smarnca
June 29 2015, 08:29:15 PM
Talk to them if you want a leadership position.

jonesbones
June 29 2015, 09:32:11 PM
Need Garst in here to spinzone it. Better to live on your knees than die on your feet right?

Garst Tyrell
June 29 2015, 11:21:51 PM
Nothing to spinzone

TRI now has a home base and personal/corp/alliance income completely grinded out for our members before fozziesov hits. Retreating to lowsec or some random region like venal would have just restarted the grind from scratch with nothing to show for how hard we've fought since feburary. Trading fighting one coalition for another (CFC, delve guys, sw, etc) may have created some content for TRI in the short run but in the end TRI would inevitably be back where it started--lowsec, with an empty alliance wallet. Instead of that a partnership with XIX gives TRI what so many other alliances have taken for granted over the years: an income source and a place to live until the next inevitable sov shakeup. Its easy for groups like PL/NCDOT/else who have already been enjoying their cake for years to smack TRI when their alliance infrastructure/wallet/politics are so entrenched already that they are taken for granted.

We finally got worn down over June and the war shifted from a slowly losing defensive sov grind to impending decisive defeat on timers due to being outnumbered so heavily. The straw that finally broke the camel's back was XIX returning active again in full force (150-200+ man fleets on important timers) combined with Nulli usually outnumbering us in mirror fleet comps, before even worrying about any of the 'interested third parties' like NCDOT or PL who were on call as they have vested financial interests in the drone regions. Dont buy the honorable third party spin, NCDOT/PL had joint skype channels and spies and coordinated to show up on any timers needed. Sure PL is untrustworthy and shoots whomever the FC feels like (example: wrik turning on TEST dreads during one of their joint fights against RED/DRF), but dont confuse that for any form of neutral 'honorable third partying'. Recently PL had minimal presence or activity against TRI in recent fights.

@Ron --PL showing up once a week didnt break TRI's drone campaign, 300+ local reds putting in the hard work to CTA grind us out daily did. We made all our significant gains long before PL started interfering after the nulli eviction; after that point it was all defensive timers. If anyone should smug it should be Nulli and XIX who used their pvp and politics to defeat us. XIX hiring S2N filled in a critical us/au tz gap they lacked and kept pressure up while XIX's leaders went inactive in May.

There were certainly missed chances to make the war drag on longer but the end result was never really in doubt once Nulli stayed past their initial contract. A political solution was only considered this past week when it was obvious the campaign had abruptly gone from tenable to lost. This war has been a learning point for myself and TRI and the fun ("content") we've had for 5 months has been great, but it abruptly dried up 1-2 weeks ago. There was nothing left to do but leave or watch our staging systems get head shot over and over again. When we discussed our options within TRI we knew we either had to make a peace treaty or leave, there was no continuing on in drones without doing one or the other.

The agreement was unquestionably favorable to TRI as we were a defeated force and perhaps should not have been able to receive terms as generously we did. So why did XIX agree to it? This allows us to enter a new relationship with XIX as strategic partners for mutual defense and offense. TRI still dictates its own standings, politics etc autonomously but we are now aligned with XIX and will honor that relationship. It provides us with new pvp opportunities at the coalition level which we were only previously able to lightly touch through limited cooperation with SOLAR. Sure our roamers are not able to gank ratters in the drone regions (such a tragic loss) but theres plenty of eve out there to fight :) Were only 2j from insmother and the entire south.

The last outstanding point I'd like to address is the resolution of this conflict in regards to SOLAR. As XIX apparently always wanted to work with TRI, agreeing on an alliance was a quick negotiation. The past few days I have instead spent in convo after convo trying to get XIX and SOLAR in the room with each other despite their years of bad bloods and feuding. This has been successful and the two sides have been talking. You will notice that TRI is still blue to both XIX and SOLAR and it my deepest wish that they can come to terms to end the war, and that SOLAR can remain in the area with the spoils of their own grind and campaign. Unless a deal is reached between the two, TRI will of course have no choice but to unfortunately reset SOLAR as part of honoring our new alignment with XIX and co. However that is not our preferred solution and I sincerely hope XIX and SOLAR can agree to peace after all these years of hatred. I have helped bring them to the bargaining table but that is all I can do--XIX and SOLAR must find common ground together as it cannot be imposed by an outside force. At this time it is unknown which way this will go, but the fact that the two are talking at all is a positive sign. I do not believe TRI is is backstabbing SOLAR as I have kept in constant convo with them throughout the entire process to explain what we were doing and why, and trying to help them in their talks with XIX. TRI never had any formal treaties or agreements from the start with solar, it was simply an "enemy of my enemy is my friend situation". At no point did we plot to help XIX evict them nor do we covet their sov. As I said I sincerely hope that SOLAR will be able to remain in the drones regions like Outer Passage with a home of their own but thats up to them and XIX.

It is telling that TRI leadership unanimously agreed to this partnership. During the various alliance meetings and chats since, I have not seen any major disagreement or dissatisfaction with the resolution from my guys in TRI. All the hate is coming from shit talkers on the outside, so hate away--its not my job as TRI alliance leader to make our rivals happy at the expense of my alliance membership. Though lets be honest, no one is ever really happy with anyone else in eve, yall jump on each other for the slightest excuse. Just the way eve is, cutthroat and almost artificially vicious. On reflection I'm sure im guilty of this myself often enough like everyone else, so forgive me I couldnt care less about your trolling

In the end regardless of this resolution TRI did fight against all odds for the entire spring, and this is not a fighting spirit that disappears with a new blue and some sov. Its who we are, and we will continue to seek out tough opponents and new campaigns to challenge ourselves with. There are plenty of coalitions and alliances to fight other than XIX directly next to us.

Metalize
June 30 2015, 02:21:34 AM
To put a bit of XIX spin on what's going on.

TRI gathered quite a bit of respect among our line members for providing fights while reasonably outnumbered (80x120 i.e.) and whopping our asses on several occasions. I can't blame them for standing down strategically when our leadership returned and decided to make a bit of a force display recently with those 200 man fleets.

I am, in fact, grateful to TRI leadership for sparing us the time waste of boring structure grind CTAs. Because the stated XIX objective for the rest of the war was eviction of TRI from ER, and with these odds no gudfights would happen.

Overall, this war, I believe, has proven that TRI has decent organizational integrity and reasonable leadership that gives a fuck about their members. Also some good FCs with balls. Looking forward to participating in your fleets from time to time :p

As I said I sincerely hope that SOLAR will be able to remain in the drones regions like Outer Passage with a home of their own but thats up to them and XIX.
It's nearly impossible, IMO. SOLAR rethorics towards XIX are downright vicious, they almost identify themselves as opposition to XIX and RED (which have no love lost for each other too but thats a different topic). Last time SOLAR leadership attempted to build relations with RED and blueing them, it ended up with MACTEP (SF founder, pronounced "Master") showing up from year-long inactivity to perform a one-sided standings reset towards RED entitites. Resulting inhouse leadership conflict in SOLAR ended up with SOLAR being split into modern SOLAR and modern DRF. SOLAR lost 30% of their active members in the process.
It's a wonder you even managed to get them in a room talking, Garst. But (esp. with a recent history of one-sided standings-resetting diplomacy) I doubt XIX leadership would trust SOLAR.

Also, here is a not-google-translated version of Karer's XIX SOTA on Drone region war.

Greetings everyone,

A few days ago, through a 3d party, we were contacted by a representative from Triumvirate. alliance. The topic of the discussion was a peace treaty between our coalition and their alliance. After 2 days of negotiations, we have reached a decision, which kick started our friendly relations. We have already set blue standings between Legion of xXDEATHXx, Shadow of xXDEATHXx and NEXT Force to Triumvirate. The remaining standings with GemiCo will be set during a meeting between all coalition diplomats. Besides that, we will exchange sovereignty and moons in accordance with our agreement. Triumvirate will receive part of space in Etherium Reach and Spire. In return, the will give back all the moons they took in all other locations. The key point of the agreement was Triumvirate resetting Solar Fleet.

This was the expected result of our combined efforts on 2 fronts as alliance and our coalition as a whole. The bonus point was the agreement with have reached: no longer will we need to work on the night timers, we will be able to concentrate on a single front, Solar lost their most important ally in this war. Besides, we hope that our relation with Triumvirate will go further then just a seize fire and will turn into a partnership with such skilled alliance.

P.S. Please don't attack structures and towers of the new blues, where ever they are. This will only put more workload on the diplomats. Everything will be resolved through them and returned to the rightful owners in the near future.

QuackBot
June 30 2015, 04:00:13 AM
Because i just couldn't get into it myself, so hope we whelp them in atxii.

Smarnca
June 30 2015, 08:15:05 AM
It's funny how a single alliance can take down or disrupt heavily a shitty nullsec coalition in Dominion sov system.
I guess that if you want pew you can now open a new front down through Great Wildlands or go after Red alliance or something have you been thinking about any new doctrines? I can sell you 550x Navy Scorpion BPC :D

tighten
June 30 2015, 10:49:42 AM
LOL tl;dr wall of text, old sov maps rabble rabble? RIP Tri.MK8 now with extra sash!
atleast the sov indexs remain ))))

Evil Synns
June 30 2015, 11:09:04 AM
I got to admit I'm a bit on the wall here. I've been in tri mrk 8 for 8 months and I've enjoyed it.

I really enjoyed the attacking fleets. Where it was us and some friends against xix and some of their friends. There were some big fights but it was manageable. We slowly ground into them, it was fun. I doubt you will find 1 major fight for a timer where we were the larger force.

Then we held space - and NS arrived. You got to remember we are talking of an alliance of 2000+ members, joining an alliance of 2000+ members + numerous pets, against TRI with 600 members when NS arrived + our only partners of Solar 1,5,00. But we still held them for a long period, but then it was easy for 3rd parties to arrive. We had third parties all the time, but before it was likely we would have to reinforce a station 5 or 6 times before a final timer would arrive and scouts reported no 3rd parties around (sometimes 3rd parties would contact us and offer help but it was rareish in the total number of station conquered). Now its clear that certain entities are living around us cause they know NS+XIX will take stations and for us to defend we have to bring nicer ships (we are out numbered) and we the juicy target... Hey if I was them I'd rather shoot rattlers than armor ishtars and harpys!!!

We also have, imho, a very large elephant in the room - CFC are bored. XiX are looking over their shoulder at the biggest confederation of people ever seen in EVE and they share an area for them. With fozziesoft its gonna be easy for a small roaming gang to cause ball ache, and if they fighting in the east, the west border (with CFC) is open. I heard that CFC want a RP war, but I look at west of Germinate and you have Bastion/CO2/LAWN/Void all in one region... 8,500 pilots in one region, with fozzie soft they are going to play with the nearest shit to them, and germinate is 1 jump away. We already seen CO2 take space from XIX (then forced to return it) - I'm guessing CFC leadership got the isk the pilots got the bum rush. But can XiX or even us afford to pay off the CFC? I doubt it.

So before fozziesoft I'm guessing our leadership thought, we are out numbered and our members are a bit pissed (but understand) that "Guys we want to fight but our scouts see 300 XIX, 100NS and PL staging system is busy, oh an NC killboard shows them 1 region away heading this way, we won't win!".

tl;dr
I await the next order, and will enjoy the break for a bit!

jonesbones
June 30 2015, 01:25:35 PM
All those words to essentially say Tri is no different than a mid tier CFC alliance. Cool beans.

Oh btw, CFC is never going to take xDx space. Mittens and him go back almost what, a decade?

Evil Synns
June 30 2015, 01:34:01 PM
All those words to essentially say Tri is no different than a mid tier CFC alliance. Cool beans.

Oh btw, CFC is never going to take xDx space. Mittens and him go back almost what, a decade?

Wouldn't disagree... Once your a space holder under current system you need a blob. I didn't say take xDx space, but rather fuck with their sov. They ain't going to go past 3 regions to play with fozzie soft.

Garst Tyrell
June 30 2015, 03:30:37 PM

All that hate and not a single fact or statement to justify your trollbait

Doomday
June 30 2015, 03:48:51 PM
Oh cmon. Please, you spoke forever on and on how you hated coalitions and how you were against them... and Tri was above all that... and then you turn around and say that "it's ok guys... we've won, we're bluing XIX..." I mean... it's ok, you LOST. You're turning your back on your allies telling them to kneel next to you as you cower beneath XIX's mighty body. I dunno if you're kissing the ring as much as sucking their cock for SRP moons.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, moves like a duck... it's probably Garst who was too embarrassed to stay in the Skype channel because we would have called him out on this load of trash that you're shoveling here. You can lie to your members and spin to your members... but the rest of us can see what it really is. You lost, and you're bluing XIX to keep your shitty space and SRP moon s.

caprisunkraftfoods
June 30 2015, 04:26:31 PM
Hi I usually don't post here but this is some good shit.

A load of shite

There's a very clear and simple thing that you've lost sight of here. When you took over TRI, you talked about how the focus was on content, fights, and fun, politics be damned. Fuck deals, diplos and NIPs, we're going to shoot you and have fun doing it. You've been pathologically anti-coalition from day 1, and in a single fell swoop have turned your back on every principle that you've ranted incessantly at the rest of about.

We invited you along for the ride invading Cache. On the BL end, the goal was always to get Cache plus hopefully a chunk of Outer Passage and rent that shit out so we could fuck off to somewhere fun in EVE and SRP shit/subsidise supers and titans. In the end it became very clear that wasn't going to work, so we openly took a deal from N3 (they'd give us Omist for the same renting purposes) and in return for we would stop hitting Legion's sov. We stayed blue with you guys and Solar and even tried to help you out on a few timers once that deal fell through, but it wasn't going anywhere.

However you seem to now be talking about a "home". What the fuck is that? What serious PVP-centric alliance in 2015 can say with a straight face that they need a home in sov null? You don't. You want a little sov empire just the same every other garbage coalition that you've bitched and moaned about for the last 6 months. The worst part of all is that even if that's what you wanted you had better deals on the table. About 2 weeks ago I gave you the offer to come to Fountain with us. We felt bad for leaving you guys in the Lurch back in February, so I said that if you really wanted a sov home, we'd be willing to kick out Brave with you and give you all the sov currently owned by Hero which quite frankly are some of the most valuable constellations in the entire game. So no.

You talk a good game about how you only care about fights/content, but your actions say you want to be just another garbage sov null alliance. You chose poorly now have the worst of both worlds.

jonesbones
June 30 2015, 05:27:52 PM
Doom don't attack our moons. I'll have to kiss Bagger's ring to save them.

Doomday
June 30 2015, 05:56:57 PM
Doom don't attack our moons. I'll have to kiss Bagger's ring to save them.
My last go at moons didn't go so well. But at least I didn't blue XIX.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Armyofme
June 30 2015, 09:17:41 PM
Lots and lots of bitterness in this thread. PL seems butthurt that they can no longer 3rd party and now have to find other content, others seems to think we've backstabbed all our blues while the rest seems to think we've abandoned everything we stand for.

After months of constant fighting it will actually be nice to have a few weeks break to gather up strength again and get ready for the next step in our adventure.

(Does this mean we're happy with how everything turned out?, no not everyone, but under the conditions we had in the end, its the best we could have hoped for.)

Doomday
June 30 2015, 09:24:04 PM
Lots and lots of bitterness in this thread. PL seems butthurt that they can no longer 3rd party and now have to find other content, others seems to think we've backstabbed all our blues while the rest seems to think we've abandoned everything we stand for.

After months of constant fighting it will actually be nice to have a few weeks break to gather up strength again and get ready for the next step in our adventure.

(Does this mean we're happy with how everything turned out?, no not everyone, but under the conditions we had in the end, its the best we could have hoped for.)
Except in your meeting, Garst declares victory... I mean we all understand propaganda and narrative but lol

Armyofme
June 30 2015, 09:33:17 PM

Except in your meeting, Garst declares victory... I mean we all understand propaganda and narrative but lol

We came, we fought a coalition, we took over half a freaking region, and now we get to keep it, i dont consider it a loss.
We never had the manpower to keep on fighting forever, just look at the ammount of ppl genco could field compared to us.
Personally im happy as fuck that we're done for the most part with defensive timers, and can once again start planing what to do next.

caprisunkraftfoods
June 30 2015, 10:34:57 PM

We came, we fought a coalition, we took over half a freaking region, and now we get to keep it, i dont consider it a loss.
We never had the manpower to keep on fighting forever, just look at the ammount of ppl genco could field compared to us.
Personally im happy as fuck that we're done for the most part with defensive timers, and can once again start planing what to do next.

Ok great. Commendable job.

What is your plan for content now for the foreseeable future?