PDA

View Full Version : All Point Bulletin: Reloaded - Stun guns are for faggots

Devec
May 23 2011, 06:10:38 PM
Ok update, since this game is better with groups we are all playing on the Obeya (EU) server as criminals, because protecting virtual citizens is not as fun as driving them over and pickpocketing them. So Obeya, Criminals, post in game name here that is all.

Open Beta instructions can be found here (http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=163136)

Player List Obeya
Devec = Devec
Razor = AlexTuring
Misan = Misan
SRS Tali = Drogo
filingo = freecandygirl
Derpy'eart = WiseKitty
Entrox = Entrox
Dark Flare = DarkFlare
cullnean = Cullnean
Dr.Boomtown = doctorboomtown
zergl = zergl

Clan is now up, The F Team will be rolling around in black vans (when we unlock them). Add me to your friends-list (Devec ingame) and I'll get you in. I can only do this when we are both online because of massive derp from the dev's side.

About:
All Points Bulletin Reloaded is the reincarnation of the previously failed game All Points Bulletin which has now gone totally f2p with the usual freemium scheme and cash shop attached. It is set in an urban environment where players battle head to head over objectives in missions in a pvp system which depends more on tactical thinking than flat out arcade shooting. You can either take the side of the Enforcers (a civillian police force) or the Criminals (durr). In short it is what a GTA multiplayer should be with the best customisation tools seen in a mmo so far.

A short feature list:
- Do missions for contacts which put you opposite to the other party who you must sabotage or stop to win
- Steal and drive cars or make your very own custom car which you can modify to your liking
- Get better weapons and modifications which allow you to modify your weapon to your own liking
- Unlock clothing and other gizmo's to dress your character to whatever the fuck you want it to look like
- Meet people and shoot them, become dangerous (read own others) and you will become notorious/prestige making you a free for all target until you are eliminated
- Mow down civilians, mug them or ram raid shops to earn a little extra cash gives you easy access to lots of notoriety
- Have doog times by blowing up cars and killing bads who flock to f2p
- Not much storyline at this time but who really cares when you can shoot people

Trailer:
[youtube:3kjbhuhv]WgxnpYpJZzQ[/youtube:3kjbhuhv]

RazoR
May 23 2011, 06:12:38 PM
We should get a team rolling (in black vans).

spasm
May 23 2011, 06:14:23 PM
I'm sure it will succeed just as well.

RazoR
May 23 2011, 06:26:33 PM
I'm sure it will succeed just as well.APB open beta was fun. For a week.

There's nothing stopping us from having some together, innit?

EntroX
May 23 2011, 08:21:43 PM
We should get a team rolling (in black vans).

this sounds like a good plan tbh.

i am in.

wakalaka
May 23 2011, 09:43:54 PM
I've been playing this evening, and the shooter part is bad bad bad. I'm at EU1 as [strike:ngvwbmtn]"starace" the enforcer.[/strike:ngvwbmtn] wakalaka the lolthief.

Izo Azlion
May 24 2011, 02:00:17 PM
Obeya, Criminal, most certainly. 18% download to go...

Derpy'eart
May 24 2011, 02:17:26 PM
Quick decide on faction/server and put it in the op. I hear crims are op.

Izo Azlion
May 24 2011, 02:25:12 PM
I know Veto is going Obeya/Crim so, there is as good as any? Then I can shoot you fuckers as well as my corp mates?

Devec
May 24 2011, 03:48:57 PM
I've been playing it today for a bit and so far it's good fun driving around the city and shooting random people really has that GTA feel to it. The customisation you can do is immense. Unfortunately the game doesn't run as well as I had hoped on my laptop so the action bits are a bit choppy for me.

Not sure how much lasting power this has as although it is more pvp based than anything you can just run into somebody with bigger guns and more armour against who you don't stand a chance.

The idea of it all is very sound though.

EntroX
May 24 2011, 03:58:08 PM
i say we go all lolcriminals.

black vans everyone.

how many servers are there?

Devec
May 24 2011, 06:01:07 PM
i say we go all lolcriminals.

black vans everyone.

how many servers are there?

I believe 4 well 2 for EU and 2 for US.

RazoR
May 25 2011, 11:34:53 AM
So, what server?
Finally got it installed and myself sober/home.

Okay.

Obeya, Crims.
I am AlexTuring (fuck yeah playing female).

Blutreiter
May 25 2011, 12:27:57 PM
I am down with this.

FreeHugsCandy in black vans is go!

RazoR
May 25 2011, 01:18:33 PM
This shit still burns through RAM like a motherfucker and freezes 10 minutes in.

What did they exactly fix?

wakalaka
May 25 2011, 02:04:10 PM
Uninstall the Pando Media software crap it puts in your computer.

PiePork
May 25 2011, 06:30:27 PM
Trying to get on this but can't login to the game? Using the email/password that I used to sign up to the website, is it down or something or am I an moran?

e: seems like maintenance, woops.

stoat
May 25 2011, 07:51:39 PM
So I only played for about an hour... is there anything more to this than just doing missions and killing globally flagged people?

Kilabi
May 25 2011, 07:57:13 PM
Guess this is one of the games that is more fun in groups. I guess doing all that shit in groups is supported properly?

Ezra
May 25 2011, 08:10:51 PM
:effort:

Can't we just find some browser MMO to play and forum rape for a week.

Izo Azlion
May 25 2011, 08:11:10 PM
More of a laugh playing with friends for sure.

firefoxx80
May 25 2011, 08:29:58 PM
You realise each server has instances as well?

Liare
May 25 2011, 08:41:05 PM
so, what server are we playin ?

downloading as i write this.

RazoR
May 25 2011, 09:31:29 PM
Guess this is one of the games that is more fun in groups. I guess doing all that shit in groups is supported properly?Yes, i crowbared a group of several ppl last time APB was around and we rode in a van fucking enfies over for hours because i was awesome at driving and AK.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE MODS OR OP WHEN YOU REALLY NEED THEM?

SERVER: OBEYA, faction: crims

Liare
May 25 2011, 09:38:57 PM
faction ? i get the impression its one faction per server or some :psyduck: shit.

Izo Azlion
May 25 2011, 09:46:26 PM
You can have 2 characters initially without paying so, one of each. I'm a crim.

RazoR
May 25 2011, 09:49:53 PM
Obeya, criminals.
AlexTuring

Gonna try running it in 1024x768 now in hopes of curing crashes.

Nope, still crashes 5 minutes in.

wakalaka
May 25 2011, 10:12:39 PM
I'm rank 32, getting matches against r100 policemen with upgraded equipment. Fun fun fun. I think the enforcer side is underpopulated, because there are always free slots on their side at the different instances.

filingo
May 25 2011, 10:44:00 PM
downloaded

Devec
May 25 2011, 10:45:25 PM
Updated op with player list, so post usernames here. Make sure that you are on Obeya and you are a criminal.

Also how does this clan stuffs work or is that a premium only option?

RazoR
May 25 2011, 11:01:39 PM
What are the benefits of a clan besides the obvious tag anyway?

Liare
May 25 2011, 11:10:08 PM
Liare

and i have FUCK ALL clue about what im doing here, its kinda fun tho.

Misan
May 25 2011, 11:46:49 PM
What are the benefits of a clan besides the obvious tag anyway?

Right now there isn't any benefit to being in clan besides easier grouping. They disabled the leagues during closed beta and haven't re-implemented them yet (they were heavily abused/farmed in RTW days). There aren't any kind of restrictions on clans (besides a 150 person cap). Ever since open beta started I've been getting some really bad rubber banding and other bullshit despite an OK ping. Had no problems like that during CB.

In any case, APB is only ever really enjoyable with 3-4 guys on voice comms. Solo is better than it used to be, but PUGs are still terrible.

I copied my old RTW crim over to Obeya a while ago, same name as here conveniently: Misan.

I'm rank 32, getting matches against r100 policemen with upgraded equipment. Fun fun fun. I think the enforcer side is underpopulated, because there are always free slots on their side at the different instances.

The rank doesn't mean nearly as much as you might think. Most upgrades now have some pretty significant downsides (kevlar hurts move speed, etc.) too, so being upgraded isn't nearly as much of a benefit as it was originally. Can still suck, but there are ways to counter them now generally.

RazoR
May 25 2011, 11:52:11 PM
I'd coordinate your asses if the game would not crash on me. There's a patch coming but who knows.

Get some organization so this shebang would not die out before i fix my shit, mkay?

Devec
May 26 2011, 12:04:57 AM
I'll setup a clan if we want one, gimme name suggestions tough as no inspiration.

Clearly it has to be something in the spirit of FHC, so maybe FHC Black Van Rental Corporation or even simpler Black Van Inc.

RazoR
May 26 2011, 12:19:00 AM
F-Team tbh.

firefoxx80
May 26 2011, 07:46:33 AM
"Critical Error" ?

FireFoxx on Obeya/Crim.

filingo
May 26 2011, 07:50:19 AM
Free Candy Distribution Team

http://burgerbloke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/free_candy_van.jpg

Ashigari
May 26 2011, 08:50:47 AM
are the cars still horrible to drive? might try it out if that's been fixed

Blutreiter
May 26 2011, 09:45:58 AM
Downloading. Will get online tonight.

wakalaka
May 26 2011, 11:56:44 AM
Wow, after playing for a while, this game makes you rage like a beast. Not even BFBC2 made me rage so hard. I won't even begin about why; everybody should try it out to know how a shooter should not be made. You'll be delighted with the uselessness of a newbie against an older player, along with the faulty matchmaking system. The driving and the game concept are cool, though.

Winged Nazgul
May 26 2011, 01:25:25 PM
The driving and the game concept are cool, though.

Wait...they fixed the driving?

Devec
May 26 2011, 09:09:44 PM
Not sure because I haven't played the initial version, most cars drives pretty good although some cars are just complete pieces of shit.

RazoR
May 26 2011, 09:18:08 PM
Crewcab pickup is still the best civilian car i am sure.

Devec
May 26 2011, 10:42:38 PM
Ok I've gone ahead and founded The F Team, not sure if I have to invite people or you can just join randomly but if I can only add you just shoot me one of those in game messages.

All we need now is an army of black vans.

RazoR
May 26 2011, 11:10:37 PM
30 minute queue? No thanks, i'll better film some tank action.

Misan
May 27 2011, 02:44:55 AM
30 minute queue? No thanks, i'll better film some tank action.

Euro servers have some hardware problems so they put in a queue apparently. It got so bad there was 40% packet loss at one point.

As far as driving goes, RTW did a rebalance of the cars before they shutdown and then G1 has also done some tweaks. Most are much more unique now and still drivable, although the vegas is stupidly hard to control sometimes.

RazoR
May 27 2011, 02:47:44 AM
Vegas is the muscle car, right? It's cool then.

Dregek
May 27 2011, 08:07:22 AM
was going to try this then realised its download is powered by pando so fuck that shit right out of our solar system, fucking piece of crap

Winged Nazgul
May 27 2011, 11:04:58 AM
You do realize you can uninstall Pando after you download, right? That's my standard operating procedure every time something forces me to install it.

Devec
May 27 2011, 01:03:35 PM
Download, install game, uninstall gamersfirst live, uninstall pando media booster.

Play.

Sandzibar
May 27 2011, 01:43:50 PM
cant get this fking thing to join a server.. get kicked each time saying punkbstrA isnt working..

pb test app says otherwise.

what a bag of dicks

SRS Tali
May 27 2011, 04:43:41 PM
Drogo <-ingame
gta clone best clone, also snipers are op

Devec
May 27 2011, 05:25:43 PM
Drogo <-ingame

Added to list.

Nah snipers are okay, they are terrible up close and therefore only useful in a group.

The smg's are fucking terrible, the one worth 2400 dollars is a piece of shit compared to the STAR (starter gun) as it lacks range a lot and most combat doesn't happen up close. And as a bonus it only lasts 10 days on free account.

stormyfs-shitpoastin
May 27 2011, 07:15:43 PM
Fucking queues :(

filingo
May 27 2011, 08:43:59 PM
goddamn it takes a long time to load

made a crim on teh server called freecandygirl

but holy shit does this game run bad on my comp

Misan
May 27 2011, 09:50:08 PM
Drogo <-ingame

Added to list.

Nah snipers are okay, they are terrible up close and therefore only useful in a group.

The smg's are fucking terrible, the one worth 2400 dollars is a piece of shit compared to the STAR (starter gun) as it lacks range a lot and most combat doesn't happen up close. And as a bonus it only lasts 10 days on free account.

The OCA has always been a solid gun and still does pretty well. It's usually what I use when I end going on killing sprees (15-3 or similar). PMG is better at close range and only takes a couple bullets to kill. Seems to be worse at mid-range combat due to the rate of fire and larger spread. I can't remember a time when I actually lost to a STAR unless I was stuck 20m out from them. YMMV. I rely pretty heavily on flanking.

Matchmaking is getting a bit stupid now that my enf is in the gold TL bracket. Spent an hour earlier and only got 3-4 opposed missions in a group of 3. :cry: Guess I should derp around on my crim later to get some faster matches.

Derpy'eart
May 28 2011, 03:17:36 PM
Seriously, fuck all these new games with elaborate character creation. I've remade my ex's face in eve, global agenda and now this.
Wisekitty <- Obeya crim.

Devec
May 28 2011, 03:30:59 PM
Ok I've figured out that apparently I can only invite people to the F-Team if they are online so I'll just add everyone to my friends list and I'll invite you if I see you online.

Just bought me a suv for 15k, this game is maybe a bit grindy but the way the missions are dependant on pvp makes it good times.

RazoR
May 28 2011, 04:25:44 PM
Jesus fuck i've updated gfx drivers and now i got out of memory even with

/noexecute=optin /fastdetect /3GB /USERVA=2990

This game was running flawlessly last year.

Devec
May 28 2011, 08:17:40 PM
Will be doing some random roaming around the streets of Obeya when gank night ends. Need more black vans.

Me
May 30 2011, 06:40:31 AM
Made a crim called "Chunderson" but the game runs terribly on my pc even with min settings. I'll have to go derper :derper: and try and get this thing working.

Kilabi
May 30 2011, 08:35:41 AM
Ibalik as crim.

I am generally running around mugging people and stealing cars. But someone tell me more about robbing shops because i could not get that working.

ArchVonBaron
May 30 2011, 11:41:20 AM
crash into the window
???
Profit

filingo
May 30 2011, 12:23:27 PM
hm have played a bit more but terrible match making etc. will keep my crim on the fhc server and make a cop on another one to see if its any better

Kilabi
May 30 2011, 12:39:41 PM
You can make the cop on the same server.
Thatīs what i did, wanna Starsky and Hutch it this evening?

Misan
May 30 2011, 02:10:43 PM
hm have played a bit more but terrible match making etc. will keep my crim on the fhc server and make a cop on another one to see if its any better

Matchmaking doesn't get any better. It just depends on the player population in whichever district you are in. Enfs sometimes can get more matchups if the population is uneven, but I've spent 30 minutes driving around getting almost nothing before (partly due to higher threat level)...

Saw they added a permanent weapon (3 slot Joker Carbine) you can buy with cash...the damn thing costs ~$60, wtf.

Devec
May 30 2011, 02:12:03 PM

It's probably all pretty much the same except for different unlocks.

Also matchmaking is sometimes :psyduck: as I had to go up to a team of 2x rank 130's who could outgun me due to their upgraded guns which had tens time more the precision than my stock gun. For example where my n-tec 6 sometimes missed on its own their just hit me every time they aimed for me fully. Something I discovered was due to the modifications you can buy for the better guns.

Devec
May 30 2011, 02:13:20 PM
Saw they added a permanent weapon (3 slot Joker Carbine) you can buy with cash...the damn thing costs ~$60, wtf.

I expect that if people buy shitty hats they will actually purchase this shit as the modifications make your weapons so much better.

filingo
May 30 2011, 08:40:10 PM

Devec
May 30 2011, 11:21:38 PM

Guess how you can skip them, buy a premium account :razor:

filingo
May 31 2011, 08:32:16 AM
ha ha nice

my char now looks like a tranny hooker, now i just need to get a van and paint free candy on it

lolling at how awesome the ruskis are on the server, saw a black van with fuck kops rolling round on it. 8-)

Joshua Foiritain
May 31 2011, 07:12:00 PM
Played it for about 10 hours, very amusing game but no long term appeal, farming instances for the sake of unlocking guns and clothes to farm more instances is sorta meh. Also documentation is shit and the amount of farming required to unlock most of the cop related stuff is insane.

iirc a regular cop uniform requires like cop rank 15 to unlock, rank 1 requires 12 arrests (not kills) and it took me like 3 hours to get 9 so far and thats mostly because i got matched with noobs for 1vs1's a few times :psyduck:

Needs more of a team vs team free for all territory control type thing like planetside had. Also driving is shit with 9/10 cars, the taxi's are surprisingly easy to drive though.

I'm impressed with the customizability of the game though and it made CCP carbon look like an even bigger piece of shit then it already is. I mean shhhiittt i can make my own fucking tattoos and tape them anywhere on my fucking body :? Plus reskinning clothes, cars and modding ingame music makes it even more epic.

Dr.Boomtown
June 1 2011, 02:15:19 PM
made a crim on Obeya played for acouple hours. fun stuff.
lag from Australia makes driving cars ridiculous and i often find myself hitting the same wall 10 times while driving down a straight road :psyduck:
the lag also makes combat loltastic but i think i worked out how to use it to my advantage, managed to get ~15 kills in a mission with the stock gun which i think is pretty solid

Devec
June 1 2011, 04:18:05 PM
Played it for about 10 hours, very amusing game but no long term appeal, farming instances for the sake of unlocking guns and clothes to farm more instances is sorta meh. Also documentation is shit and the amount of farming required to unlock most of the cop related stuff is insane.

iirc a regular cop uniform requires like cop rank 15 to unlock, rank 1 requires 12 arrests (not kills) and it took me like 3 hours to get 9 so far and thats mostly because i got matched with noobs for 1vs1's a few times :psyduck:

Needs more of a team vs team free for all territory control type thing like planetside had. Also driving is shit with 9/10 cars, the taxi's are surprisingly easy to drive though.

I'm impressed with the customizability of the game though and it made CCP carbon look like an even bigger piece of shit then it already is. I mean shhhiittt i can make my own fucking tattoos and tape them anywhere on my fucking body :? Plus reskinning clothes, cars and modding ingame music makes it even more epic.

Best is to play with a small team and not on your own, using TS makes this thing a blast as well that it when you look at it is just GTA multiplayer. We could do some stuff with the f-team as well from time to time, although I am not sure what I can do with a clan as it now just seems like a easier grouping thing.

I would like some more content other than 2 instances and missions but it might be withheld from the beta (not sure), however not knowing how gamersfirst works I am not sure if they will add much more. Will look into this though.

The character customisation of ccp's dress a space biker falls miles short of what is the most complex character customisation I have seen in a game so far. It's not without its flaws but it's a great selling point.

made a crim on Obeya played for acouple hours. fun stuff.
lag from Australia makes driving cars ridiculous and i often find myself hitting the same wall 10 times while driving down a straight road :psyduck:
the lag also makes combat loltastic but i think i worked out how to use it to my advantage, managed to get ~15 kills in a mission with the stock gun which i think is pretty solid

The star gun is really quite solid, it might not have as much damage as others but it shoots very precise, if you can keep range off your enemy whilst making use of cover you can get very far with this gun. Just don't try and take on a short range smg or shotgun because then you will most likely die.

Misan
June 1 2011, 04:31:02 PM
The two districts are the totality of the content as of RTW's original release. They had "leagues" before which were basically top score competitions to serve as a sort of end-game competitive thing. They are turned off right now, but G1 was saying they planned to bring them back if they could make them less exploitable. They have actually cut down on the total number of missions available by trimming out the total shit ones. Some of the missions especially from top tier contacts were crazy hard to win against anyone competent. Some of the current ones still are.

Ultimately it is a shooter, so the replayability comes from enjoying shooting enemies in the face. Though there are rumors of them actually looking into adding the territory control or "chaos" zones at some point in the future. Definitely not seeing either at release however.

Winged Nazgul
June 1 2011, 04:31:46 PM
Gotta give props where props are due. APB customization is definitely unparalleled.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2010/07/11 ... is-coming/ (http://massively.joystiq.com/2010/07/11/one-shots-bet-you-didnt-see-this-coming/)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6118577/os1013apbstowtf580.jpg

filingo
June 1 2011, 04:34:55 PM
we need to arrange a time and place for F team

Devec
June 3 2011, 12:03:37 PM
we need to arrange a time and place for F team

Sure just hit me up an I'll add you to the clan, I'm on most evenings in the eu tz.

I've now got an f-team suv but so close to a black van.

Also I discovered a new form of faggotry in this game. People who are in the same clan but not the same missions use each other to scout. Example I am shooting person A but person B of the same clan who is not part of the mission is hovering on where I am standing to give instructions to person A what I am doing where I am moving and then relays that to person A. This can also be done by starting a mission and then adding a friend to your group. So person A can see where person B is standing but I can not shoot person B and he keeps giving away my movements. That only leaves fighting head on which against these higher rank people is mostly lethal. Also grenade throwing is out of the question as person B just tells person A to find some cover. It is immensely bad.

Misan
June 3 2011, 12:21:38 PM
Yeah, ghosting is massively lame, but I've seen people take that and do 10x worse. Not sure if it is still doable, but you could have an out of mission buddy drive a car over a drop point (or blocking an arson point) and you couldn't blow it up. If they somehow got a grieftruck on it it would be an auto-loss since there is no way you could push it off the point either. Might have been patched out, but I can't remember. Definitely haven't seen it since the closed beta wipe at least.

DerWish
June 3 2011, 02:41:04 PM
Hilarious character customization there... even for this I will try it tonight.
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/3170/screenshot00010c.jpg

firefoxx80
June 3 2011, 03:11:12 PM
How do you get into the character customiser?

Dr.Boomtown
June 3 2011, 03:34:08 PM
character customizer is in the social district, cant give you specifics just run around till you see a giant crowd of people standing around one of them computer hub dodads and your in the right place

saw me a bloke in full batman while i was in there too

EntroX
June 4 2011, 04:47:56 AM
just regged and running as a crim (duh), name is EntroX

EntroX
June 4 2011, 10:37:35 PM
playing this alone is kinda boring, particularly when i have no fucking clue of what i am doing :V

Dark Flare
June 5 2011, 02:08:00 AM
Will make crim on Obeya now.

Dark Flare
June 5 2011, 02:16:59 AM
Char name is DarkFlare

Iloni Atoriandra
June 5 2011, 02:28:56 AM
Keep getting kicked due to punkbuster update timeout.

zergl
June 5 2011, 02:35:32 AM
Just decided to give it a shot again.

That Gamersfirst LIVE! thingy program is literally Hitler...

edit: hahaha that wordfilter... n1n1

Dr.Boomtown
June 5 2011, 04:06:33 AM
playing this alone is kinda boring, particularly when i have no fucking clue of what i am doing :V

mug Asians, seriously i mugged an asian guy and he dropped 2 gold necklaces 3 phones and a briefcase

whispous
June 5 2011, 08:19:14 AM

mug Asians, seriously i mugged an asian guy and he dropped 2 gold necklaces 3 phones and a briefcase

Meh. Real asians woulda dropped two cameras too.

cullnean
June 5 2011, 08:41:10 AM
launcher keeps crashing during up date

hnnnngggggg

Edit-

Sorted

Cullnean on ombeya

Dr.Boomtown
June 5 2011, 11:00:17 AM
i stole a cat

also im doctorboomtown on obeya

Devec
June 5 2011, 01:09:02 PM
Ok updated op with new characters, also I'll probably be in game tonight eu timeish.

zergl
June 5 2011, 07:11:30 PM
zergl ingame, online atm being somewhat semi-afkish waiting for some people to group up with. Also holy 15min login queue batman.

Kalorn
June 5 2011, 08:34:23 PM
Made a crim on Obeya, was 2.6k in queue - loaded, crashed, went to 3.2k in queue.

Might try again in a couple of evenings.

zergl
June 5 2011, 08:37:44 PM
Haha, ohgod... Was like 700ish when I logged in. :V

Iloni Atoriandra
June 5 2011, 09:57:39 PM
The EU2 server never seems to have a queue fyi.

All the weapons Ive seen seem to have a duration of 10 days, cant you buy permanent weapons now?

Misan
June 5 2011, 10:42:47 PM
Not yet anyway, unless you count the expensive as hell for cash weapons (only two).

EU2 (Patriot) does never have a queue. I have my enforcer there but have pretty much stopped playing until matchmaking becomes less retarded. Can't get any matches as a gold 3-4 threat... :facepalm:

EntroX
June 5 2011, 10:55:28 PM
why arent you fagges in ts when you play :V

Devec
June 5 2011, 11:34:38 PM

We just did a 4 hourish playsession but we were on our own ts, since nobody of the rest of the clan was online we decided to stay there.]]

Also some people are just bads, we went against some dudes with a ghosting buddy giving away our position and they still lost.

Kilabi
June 5 2011, 11:36:26 PM
Ibalik is my crim, Kilabi my enforcer if we have a clan up for both.
Not playing much for now tho, still hooked to tanks.

Winged Nazgul
June 6 2011, 12:35:03 AM
Hmmm, guess they did fix the driving in this game:

[youtube:1f3by3jd]uE7vcKJqDz4[/youtube:1f3by3jd]

Dr.Boomtown
June 6 2011, 08:09:30 AM
because i live in Australia and everybody is sleeping when i play

Womble
June 7 2011, 01:57:54 PM
Is this still going? If so add Womble.

Devec
June 7 2011, 02:03:11 PM
We euros have been playing extensively a few hours every night, the only problem is that the max group size is 4 people and usually we always have 4 in our group without people from fhc. If somebody wants to take in f-team invites from the us tz let me know as you can only invite people to the clan once they are online.

Also anyone who wants the f-team logo post it here and I'll use the in game mailing system to send you a copy.

cullnean
June 7 2011, 03:18:56 PM
Me please dev!

me and zergl have been ruling the streets with an iron fist(full for bullets)

Devec
June 7 2011, 03:31:22 PM
I'll sort it later tonight if you can be on. Although I'd really want them to implement something so I can send invites through the email system or some shit. Having both to be online just to manage simple shit gets tiring fast.

cullnean
June 7 2011, 05:07:09 PM
im already in, i would like the f-team logo

Devec
June 8 2011, 02:52:03 AM
Hah some french fag accused me of cheating whilst I was just outsmarting him by not walking in through obviously camped spots and dodging his bullets by taking cover and not running in open spots. Didn't win in the end because I derped up but good times anyway.

Dr.Boomtown
June 8 2011, 04:06:14 AM
missions are balls man. defending a capture point in a 1v1 im monstering this guy its like 6 kills to me and none to him, last 30 seconds he rambos in kills me captures the point and wins

Sandzibar
June 8 2011, 07:20:59 AM
game is still a grind to max out each tier of contacts, with the same tedious missions?

just with some minor changes to weps/vehs/mod balancing.

or am I missing something here? are there some massive changes hidden somewhere?

Dr.Boomtown
June 8 2011, 07:51:04 AM
game is still a grind to max out each tier of contacts, with the same tedious missions?

or am I missing something here? are there some massive changes hidden somewhere?
clothes man you get different clothes

Devec
June 8 2011, 09:22:02 AM

Your supposed to fight them against players, otherwise the fun stops very quickly.

zergl
June 8 2011, 09:24:02 AM

Your supposed to fight them against players, otherwise the fun stops very quickly.
Also preferably with other players (on some sort of OOG voice comms because fuck the ingame rubbish) as random PUG grouping can be rather frustrating as well.

Sandzibar
June 8 2011, 09:29:30 AM
clothes man you get different clothes

pfft. i have no use for clothes. :evil:

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7449/sweatshop.jpg

Sandzibar
June 8 2011, 10:23:14 AM

yeah im aware of that.. its just even with a good group on TS its still wears thin after a while. Espc if you played it lots when it first was released.

I guess i expected a bit more content to be implemented during the time they took to make this reloaded version.. the point i was trying to make was its really not changed much from the older incarnation.

Dr.Boomtown
June 8 2011, 10:36:14 AM
i was very disapointed when i found out i couldnt put a bra on my male character

Sandzibar
June 8 2011, 10:43:45 AM
you could make one probably in the decal editor thing. its fairly powerful with a bit of ingenuity. though im not sure what the decal limit is.

Dr.Boomtown
June 8 2011, 11:21:05 AM
i know the decal limit on cars is 7. found out when i went to play with it on my stock car, went to exit and it was like YOU HAVE TO MANY DECALS ON THIS CAR WE GAVE YOU THAT YOU DIDNT EVEN CHANGE SO YOU BETTER TAKE SOME OFF and i was all :psyduck:

Misan
June 8 2011, 12:31:21 PM
You have to go premium to get unrestricted access to the customization stuff. vOv

Sandzibar
June 8 2011, 12:48:05 PM
well im guessing my char is well over the decal limit then.. she was imported from the old version. not tried editing in this reloaded version.. and im now not about to try incase it somehow fucks me over with some "you are now over the decal limit" bollocks.

..and this is still beta right? not live?

I wonder if they will alow us to import old chars in again for the final live version?

RazoR
June 8 2011, 01:23:14 PM
You have to go premium to get unrestricted access to the customization stuff. vOvWould it not make more sense to let people try out the sweet stuff in beta for free to hook them up?

F2P 101

KKassandra
June 8 2011, 05:35:29 PM
You have to go premium to get unrestricted access to the customization stuff. vOvWould it not make more sense to let people try out the sweet stuff in beta for free to hook them up?

F2P 101

Depends whether it's a beta or a 'beta'. I was under the impresison they weren't going to wipe when it 'goes live' and you can already pay them money for stuff.

Devec
June 8 2011, 05:39:27 PM

F2P 101

Depends whether it's a beta or a 'beta'. I was under the impresison they weren't going to wipe when it 'goes live' and you can already pay them money for stuff.

Yep pretty much afaik it's an unofficial launch as the closed beta had been running for some time so they just seem to be ironing most faults out with a larger audience.

Also I got a premium account and I do love skipping queues at any time of the day. It's only 10 dollhairs and 8 for any month that follows up, I think that is a very decent price for a premium account.

RazoR
June 8 2011, 05:39:48 PM

F2P 101Depends whether it's a beta or a 'beta'. I was under the impresison they weren't going to wipe when it 'goes live' and you can already pay them money for stuff.Wow, these guys are worse than wargaming.

Devec
June 8 2011, 05:41:46 PM

F2P 101Depends whether it's a beta or a 'beta'. I was under the impresison they weren't going to wipe when it 'goes live' and you can already pay them money for stuff.Wow, these guys are worse than wargaming.

Your just mad because you can't get into the game without it crashing after 10 mins :razor:

cullnean
June 8 2011, 07:38:21 PM
played as an enforcer, was a hoot made my first arrest as well

also due to the imbalance there always seems to be oppositon for missions wich is nice.

CrzyLgs
June 8 2011, 07:43:37 PM
Is it still possible to make an account for this? :S

I've downloaded the game... have a Gamersfirst account. then seem to be stuck in some infinite loop of inet faggotry (or self failure) in that hen i click 'already got the game register' it takes me to an account type portal with pics of all the games at bottom... i click on APB... takes me back to link to register.... rinse repeat :S

HALP!

RazoR
June 8 2011, 08:11:32 PM
Just run the game and log in using your gamersfirst account details.

Jason Marshall
June 8 2011, 08:14:07 PM
Beta isnt what it used to be. I remember the BF2 beta where we actually were told you fill out bug reports or you stay the fuck off the servers. Now they are just glorified demos slapped with the label of beta to make the 12 year old boy's thighs moist.

CrzyLgs
June 8 2011, 08:14:30 PM

comes up with a password error (10010) or something :S

CrzyLgs
June 8 2011, 08:18:55 PM
Beta isnt what it used to be. I remember the BF2 beta where we actually were told you fill out bug reports or you stay the fuck off the servers. Now they are just glorified demos slapped with the label of beta to make the 12 year old boy's thighs moist.

Lots of this.

Think it happened about the same time companies stopped giving a flying fuck if games are riddled with bugs and are about as polished as a fresh turd. Also profit models revolve pretty much around making money on over-hyped pre-orders + couple of months subscription, rather than any form of long term sustained play.

Bitter WAR / AOC 'victim' signing out.

Devec
June 8 2011, 09:15:09 PM

comes up with a password error (10010) or something :S

Nope should be exactly the same for your gamersfirst live account as your apb account. Make sure to use the email you registered with as the login like this:

Username: youremailaccount@whateveremailyouuse.com
Password: yourpassword

Lots of this.

Think it happened about the same time companies stopped giving a flying fuck if games are riddled with bugs and are about as polished as a fresh turd. Also profit models revolve pretty much around making money on over-hyped pre-orders + couple of months subscription, rather than any form of long term sustained play.

Bitter WAR / AOC 'victim' signing out.

Well this is why I like f2p so much you can get a good taste of what it's like but not have and if you like it you can get a premium account (support the dev support yourself) and if your a faggot you can buy shop items.

I think if they are serious with this and polish up all the shit that took place over the horrendous 5 year development time for this game then it could actually be pretty good fun and hell for half of the price for a sub that most mmo's charge.

From what I have heard they will be adding territorial warfare and a new non-cars district so there is new stuff coming our way in the future.

cullnean
June 8 2011, 09:32:34 PM
indeed,

having a lot of fun at the mo

Misan
June 9 2011, 01:19:20 PM
Post beta the premium price actually goes up to $15. It's just discounted right now.

Devec
June 9 2011, 03:25:34 PM
Ah well whatever it may be I enjoy my premium account giving me somewhat more xp and money so it makes the game less grindy (30% doesn't sound like much but it really is). Also they have published some short term fixes they are bringing out and will publishes a road map for what they are bringing in the future and when. Short term fixes can be found here:
http://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/p/ap ... -maps.html (http://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/p/apb-development-road-maps.html)

One of them will be severely shortening the loading screen, which is about fucking time. Also coming this month will be district recommendations which put you in a district based on your level instead of putting you in with all higher ranked people, should offer even more better fights with people of your level and making ghosting with a scrub alt harder.

Some of the longer term plans are a new district called the asylum, clan warfare and more goodies for higher level players. Sounds good so far seeing you can come back any time without having to be a premium account user.

What severely fucking annoys me atm is all the faggot enforcers running about with those taser guns, especially the higher level ones incap you in 2-3 shots making you vulnerable to arrest and worthless to your team for 10 seconds. Although with the recent matchmaking system fix the amount of people I had to go against with them has dropped. Still combine these guns with the stun grenades and your criminal team can easily be dominated by a properly setup stun team. As far as I know you can't do anything against as in upgrades or protection other than trying to shoot them before they see you which can be hard if you are assigned to a mission where they can easily camp the rooftops.

Will be playing tonight again around 9ish gmt even tough max group sizes are 4 people at max so I don't know how many slots we will have open tonight.

Sandzibar
June 9 2011, 04:40:39 PM
Yeah the LTL guns were fucking annoying in the previous incarnation of APB for several reasons:

1) when arrested you are out of the game for 20secs+ - which on time based missions completely fucks you over.
2) the handgun LTL wep can 1 shot you effectively.
3) stun grens are awesomely effective.
4) theres no way now to improve the stamina pool (that these weapons effect instead the Hitpoint pool of conventional weps - which are made less effective by hp regen mod / or the kevlar reduced dmg mod)

So high level enforcers get harder to kill with more advanced mods.. but crims dont get harder to stun.

Had hoped that part of the revamp was the way this weps were implemented.. but no.. they are still OP as fuck..

Not seen anyone with the NL9 shotteh yet.. but that was like a fast firing sniper rifle of a gun, that incapped you in 2 hits, with AK range. Prob hasnt changed either.

Honestly.. what did these fuckers actually do in the 1year(?) theyve had making this new version???

Misan
June 10 2011, 04:01:41 AM
LTL isn't really competitive with lethal like it was during the original APB. G1 made quite a few changes to the LTL guns. The NL9 was actually a shotty during the 1.4 recoil patch and the CCG was similar to how it is now, but even faster RoF and quicker stun rate. Now CCG is inferior to an N-tec at range and even in CQC you are rolling the dice vs a bad CQC gun like the N-tec. NL9 is a 3 shot (sometimes 4) with no spread and a shotgun RoF, which means it isn't utterly terrible, but it definitely isn't amazing. Missing shots is a death sentence against anyone good. The PIG (last I checked anyway) is still a 2 shot stun but now has a 1 bullet clip...so you have to reload to actually get it to work on an uninjured opponent. TG-8 is a decent secondary, though I'm not sure if it stuns quicker than an FBW can kill.

Though ultimately there are two major drawbacks to using LTL right now: they have a hard-capped range below maximum (somewhere around ~75%) where hits don't even register beyond that, and with no hard damage they are utterly useless against vehicles which is a huge downside.

RTW APB had energizer which made LTL less effective but G1 removed it. I have no clue why. vOv

cullnean
June 10 2011, 06:41:56 PM
The PIG (last I checked anyway) is still a 2 shot stun but now has a 1 bullet clip...so you have to reload to actually get it to work on an uninjured opponent.

god this.

zergl
June 12 2011, 10:12:08 AM
So, I got the Closed Beta reward pack (third char slot, a rather meh permanent shotgun and a lol-emote).

The account is like a week old.

n1n1.

Dr.Boomtown
June 15 2011, 04:33:07 AM
missions are so bipolar. i can be getting a bunch of nice fun 5 v 5 shoot out style missions be having the time of my life. then out of nowhere a bunch of 1v1 missions where i get thrown in halfway and im supposed to stop a raging dump truck thing from driving to some circle on the ground that it has to sit in for half a second

Davd
June 21 2011, 02:19:46 AM
Started playing with a few friends on the US server, as a :lolpolice:

I noticed a lot of people rage when you use less than lethal and arrest them :obama:

Nordstern
June 22 2011, 01:12:48 AM
MilkSheik has arrived on the NA West server (Colby).

He is tan-skinned, has a full beard, and drives around in a red Toyota pickup, armed with an AKMS. He is adamantly opposed to the godless homosexuals he sees wandering the streets and takes every opportunity to run them over. The women are no better. Those who wear revealing clothing and refuse to cover their faces with the burqa are beaten, then shot.

Allahu ackbar.

Davd
June 22 2011, 02:15:43 AM
Made 20+ arrests today... Would've made more but ARRESTING IS HARD... at least I can execute them instead.

:obama:

Davd
June 24 2011, 04:11:31 AM
Playing on Joker US under Davd as an enforcer.

You can join me for LTL lulz :obama:

Nordstern
July 18 2011, 04:00:57 PM
So I finally got my character to look like a ING soldier instead of an insurgent, thanks to the marketplace. Running around with this M16 knockoff is really fun. Pair it with a Uzi or MP5 for short range and I think I'm set.

Also, the Patriot T-25 truck is probably the best vehicle. Not good for racing to the next objective, but you can carry 3 gunners and it holds up well in street shootouts.

Davd
July 18 2011, 09:12:19 PM
Pioneer holds up pretty well in shoot outs, lots of people complain about it :(

RazoR
September 21 2011, 12:43:45 AM
Why is this still shit? :mad:

They had three months and all they've done is quadruple pay2win options.

Davd
September 21 2011, 02:47:33 AM
Why is this still shit? :mad:

They had three months and all they've done is quadruple pay2win options.

They apparently fixed the awful lag spikes the game was plagued with which is sadly a pretty big achievement. This is fun, but it needs a lot more content.

RazoR
September 21 2011, 07:10:29 AM
They apparently fixed the awful lag spikes the game was plagued with which is sadly a pretty big achievement. This is fun, but it needs a lot more content.By new content you, of course mean districts and missions instead of gold plated AKs and monocles, right?

Also fixing lag is cool but how about DAT MEMORY LEAK?
I was standing in a garage motionless for ten minutes - OUT OF MEMORY, boosh.

I have 4gb (win xp 32 though) with all possible tweaks i found on their forums but this game might yet make me install 7 64x.

ArchVonBaron
September 21 2011, 07:39:06 AM
I'll give this another go, is it still terrible?

Davd
September 21 2011, 11:03:09 AM
By new content you, of course mean districts and missions instead of gold plated AKs and monocles, right?

Absolutely. They're working on a clan wars district and some other content, but I don't know any of the details. If this game had conquerable territory, it would be awesome... then again for something like that to work they'd have to get rid of the district system.

ArchVonBaron
September 21 2011, 03:52:08 PM
I'll believe that when I see it, RTW were saying the same thing but we never saw any proof. They also claimed to have an FFA district ready to go but didn't release it because of "spawn camping".

RazoR
September 22 2011, 07:31:42 PM
I'll believe that when I see it, RTW were saying the same thing but we never saw any proof. They also claimed to have an FFA district ready to go but didn't release it because of "spawn camping".Thing is i played RTW version for hours with only 2gb of ddr2.

So this is more like downgraded than reloaded.

wakalaka
September 22 2011, 07:51:05 PM
The problems with 32b seems unavoidable. To load a whole district just will go over that. On that regard, they are just about to implement 10vs10 team deathmatch that only will use a portion of the map (and not making you go from one point of the district to the other constantly like now). Like another gameplay. You load the mission and then enter the map. We'll see.

http://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2011/09/entering-open-beta-home-stretch-part-i.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Apb-reloaded+%28APB-Reloaded%29

Joshua Foiritain
September 22 2011, 09:33:38 PM
The problems with 32b seems unavoidable. To load a whole district just will go over that.
Why on earth would you load the entire district into memory? Divide it into chunks and only load new chunks as the player moves through the district like every other game does.

Also; Conquerable territories would be awesome.

RazoR
September 22 2011, 10:50:43 PM
I am, in fact, installing win7 x64 in a few minutes.

Should have done this right after i got a 64bit cpu anyway.
I noticed a lot of people rage when you use less than lethal and arrest them :obama:Probably because it's still OP.

Davd
September 23 2011, 12:30:09 AM
I am, in fact, installing win7 x64 in a few minutes.

Should have done this right after i got a 64bit cpu anyway.Probably because it's still OP.

Against a good team, you'll never have the opportunity to make an arrest. Couple that with the extremely limited range, and lack of hard damage and you've got a nerf gun that occasionally pokes the bad guy's eye out.

Good luck with the installation, hope nothing goes tragically wrong.

RazoR
September 23 2011, 01:06:36 AM
Good luck with the installation, hope nothing goes tragically wrong.There was an OSHIT moment just after i formatted my C drive (intended) and it said it couldn't find a system or suitable partition but then it somehow redecided to install.

Thank fuck for netbooks or i'd hang myself.

Finished with drivers and essentials. Gonna check shit out now.
Against a good team, you'll never have the opportunity to make an arrest. Couple that with the extremely limited range, and lack of hard damage and you've got a nerf gun that occasionally pokes the bad guy's eye out.

Good luck with the installation, hope nothing goes tragically wrong.That's good. Was really OP in RTW days.

ArchVonBaron
September 23 2011, 08:53:29 AM
I love the new N-Tec sound.

RazoR
September 23 2011, 09:14:08 AM
Much better now, yes, but it somehow caps at 2.2 gigs even though i set it to 3.3 v0v

Devec
September 23 2011, 09:44:04 AM
Haven't played in at least 2 months or so I think because the fun factor wears off due to the lack of real content.

Also playing againt a team with somebody in it with a stun shotgun that traps you is so god damn annoying.

RazoR
September 23 2011, 10:17:18 AM
Ah, yes. Someone said stunguns are balanced on the previous page.

Well, sir, FUCK YOU WITH A LAMP POST.

Sandzibar
September 23 2011, 12:28:42 PM
Ah, yes. Someone said stunguns are balanced on the previous page.

Well, sir, FUCK YOU WITH A LAMP POST.

hahaah i knew it. LtL weps are still massively op for the reasons mentioned previously.

game was fun for around 2 weeks during beta etc.. new owners have done fuck all to address the fact that its boring, laggy, and unbalanced.

why you playing this again RazoR?

RazoR
September 23 2011, 05:23:06 PM
why you playing this again RazoR?Nothing else to play :[

Dead island is shit.
RO2 is shit.
Tanks were always shit.

RazoR
September 24 2011, 01:08:46 AM
Finally. No lag, no jitter.

First, rename apb_gecko, apb_catcher and vivox exes. Then modify your baseengine.ini according to this: http://forums.gamersfirst.com/index.php?showtopic=200102

My rig is e8500, 8800gt 256 and 4gb ddr3 and this worked wonders:[URL]
Protocol=unreal
Name=Player
Map=Entry
LocalMap=Entry
TransitionMap=Entry
MapExt=changeme
EXEName=unreal.exe
DebugEXEName=DEBUG-unreal.exe
SaveExt=usa
Port=7777
GameName=Default Game Name
GameNameShort=DGN

[Engine.Engine]
NetworkDevice=IpDrv.TcpNetDriver
ConsoleClassName=Engine.Console
GameViewportClientClassName=Engine.GameViewportCli ent
LocalPlayerClassName=Engine.LocalPlayer
DataStoreClientClassName=Engine.DataStoreClient
Language=int
bAllowMatureLanguage=FALSE
GameEngine=Engine.GameEngine
EditorEngine=Editor.EditorEngine
UnrealEdEngine=UnrealEd.UnrealEdEngine
Client=WinDrv.WindowsClient
Render=Render.Render
Input=Engine.Input
Canvas=Engine.Canvas
TinyFontName=EngineFonts.TinyFont
SmallFontName=EngineFonts.SmallFont
MediumFontName=EngineFonts.SmallFont
LargeFontName=EngineFonts.SmallFont
SubtitleFontName=APBMenus_Font.APB_Helvetica_Regul ar_16
WireframeMaterialName=EngineMaterials.WireframeMat erial
DefaultMaterialName=EngineMaterials.DefaultMateria l
DefaultTextureName=EngineMaterials.DefaultDiffuse
EmissiveTexturedMaterialName=EngineMaterials.Emiss iveTexturedMaterial
GeomMaterialName=EngineMaterials.GeomMaterial
DefaultFogVolumeMaterialName=EngineMaterials.FogVo lumeMaterial
TickMaterialName=EditorMaterials.Tick_Mat
CrossMaterialName=EditorMaterials.Cross_Mat
DefaultUICaretMaterialName=EngineMaterials.Blinkin gCaret
SceneCaptureReflectActorMaterialName=EngineMateria ls.ScreenMaterial
SceneCaptureCubeActorMaterialName=EngineMaterials. CubeMaterial
RandomAngleTextureName=EngineMaterials.RandomAngle s
RandomNormalTextureName=EngineMaterials.RandomNorm al
WeightMapPlaceholderTextureName=EngineMaterials.We ightMapPlaceholderTexture
LevelColorationLitMaterialName=EngineMaterials.Lev elColorationLitMaterial
LevelColorationUnlitMaterialName=EngineMaterials.L evelColorationUnlitMaterial
RemoveSurfaceMaterialName=EngineMaterials.RemoveSu rfaceMaterial
VertexColorMaterialName=EngineMaterials.VertexColo rMaterial
EditorBrushMaterialName=EngineMaterials.EditorBrus hMaterial
DefaultPhysMaterialName=EngineMaterials.DefaultPhy sicalMaterial
TextureStreamingBoundsMaterialName=EditorMaterials .Utilities.TextureStreamingBounds_MATInst
TerrainCollisionMaterialName=EngineMaterials.Terra inCollisionMaterial
TerrainErrorMaterialName=EngineMaterials.MaterialE rror_Mat
TerrainMaterialMaxTextureCount=16
TerrainTessellationCheckCount=6
TerrainTessellationCheckBorder=2.0
TerrainTessellationCheckDistance=4096.0
BeginUPTryCount=200000
bStaticDecalsEnabled=True
bDynamicDecalsEnabled=True
bForceStaticTerrain=False
LightComplexityColors=(R=0,G=0,B=0,A=1)
LightComplexityColors=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=1)
LightComplexityColors=(R=63,G=191,B=0,A=1)
LightComplexityColors=(R=127,G=127,B=0,A=1)
LightComplexityColors=(R=191,G=63,B=0,A=1)
LightComplexityColors=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=1)
ShaderComplexityColors=(R=0,G=255,B=100,A=1)
ShaderComplexityColors=(R=0,G=255,B=0,A=1)
ShaderComplexityColors=(R=63,G=191,B=0,A=1)
ShaderComplexityColors=(R=127,G=127,B=0,A=1)
ShaderComplexityColors=(R=191,G=63,B=0,A=1)
ShaderComplexityColors=(R=255,G=0,B=0,A=1)
bUsePixelShaderComplexity=True
bUseAdditiveComplexity=True
MaxPixelShaderAdditiveComplexityCount=300
MaxPixelShaderOpaqueComplexityCount=100
MaxVertexShaderComplexityCount=100
TimeBetweenPurgingPendingKillObjects=30
GarbageCollectionMemoryCeilingGb=2.0
bUseSound=True
bUseTextureStreaming=True
bUseLightingTextureStreaming=True
bSubtitlesEnabled=False
bSubtitlesForcedOff=FALSE
ScoutClassName="Engine.Scout"
DefaultPostProcessName=APBPostEffectMaterials.APBP ostEffect_Process
DefaultUIScenePostProcessName=EngineMaterials.Defa ultUIPostProcess
ThumbnailSkeletalMeshPostProcessName=EngineMateria ls.DefaultThumbnailPostProcess
ThumbnailParticleSystemPostProcessName=EngineMater ials.DefaultThumbnailPostProcess
ThumbnailMaterialPostProcessName=EngineMaterials.D efaultThumbnailPostProcess
DefaultSoundName=EngineSounds.WhiteNoise
bOnScreenKismetWarnings=TRUE
bEnableKismetLogging=FALSE
AllowShadowVolumes=False
CameraRotationThreshold=45.0
CameraTranslationThreshold=10000
PrimitiveProbablyVisibleTime = 8.0
PercentUnoccludedRequeries = 0.125
ShadowVolumeLightRadiusThreshold=1000
ShadowVolumePrimitiveScreenSpacePercentageThreshol d=0.25
bEnableVSMShadows=False
bEnableBranchingPCFShadows=False
ShadowFilterQuality=1
ShadowFilterRadius=3
DepthBias=.015
MinShadowResolution=32
MaxShadowResolution=512
ModShadowFadeDistanceExponent=.2
MinTextureDensity=0.0
IdealTextureDensity=13.0
MaxTextureDensity=55.0
bDisablePhysXHardwareSupport=True
RequiredPhysXVersion=9090203
DemoRecordingDevice=Engine.DemoRecDriver
bPauseOnLossOfFocus=FALSE
MaxFluidNumVerts=1048576
FluidSimulationTimeLimit=30.0
MaxParticleResize=0
MaxParticleResizeWarn=0
NetClientTicksPerSecond=200
bUseDynamicOrigin=True
nDrawSharedOptimisationMode=4294967295
bShowOnscreenWarnings=true
bEnableColorClear=True
StatColorMappings=(StatName="AverageFPS",ColorMap=((In=15.0,Out=(R=255)),(In=30.0,Out=(G=2 55))))
// APB - BP +
fCullCoefficient=150
// APB - BP -

[Engine.StackSizes]
PhysXsimThreadStackSize=131070
PhysXworkerThreadStackSize=131070
ThreadPool=131070
StatListener=131072
StatSender=131072
DebugServerListener=131072
DebugServerSender=131072
AsyncIOSystem=1703934
RenderingThread=131070
StaticLightingThread=131070
SoundPreviewThread=131070

[Engine.StreamingMovies]
RenderPriorityPS3=1001
SuspendGameIO=True

[Engine.ISVHacks]
bInitializeShadersOnDemand=True
DisableATITextureFilterOptimizationChecks=False
UseMinimalNVIDIADriverShaderOptimization=False
PumpWindowMessagesWhenRenderThreadStalled=False

[Engine.GameEngine]
bSmoothFrameRate=TRUE
MinSmoothedFrameRate=25
MaxSmoothedFrameRate=50
bCompressDiffuseLocalPlayerCharacterTextures=true
bCompressDiffuseLocalPlayerVehicleTextures=true
bCompressDiffuseOtherPlayerCharacterTextures=true
bCompressDiffuseOtherPlayerVehicleTextures=true
bCompressNormalTextures=true

; mostly copied from 2k4
[Engine.DemoRecDriver]
AllowDownloads=True
DemoSpectatorClass=Engine.PlayerController
MaxClientRate=25000
ConnectionTimeout=15.0
InitialConnectTimeout=200.0
AckTimeout=1.0
KeepAliveTime=1.0
SimLatency=0
RelevantTimeout=5.0
SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.0
ServerTravelPause=4.0
NetServerMaxTickRate=30

[Engine.PackagesToAlwaysCook]

[Engine.StartupPackages]
bSerializeStartupPackagesFromMemory=FALSE
bSerializeStartupPackagesFromMemoryCompressed=FALS E
Package=DefaultUISkin
Package=EngineMaterials
Package=EngineSounds
; APB + NDH - Don't preload all the fonts
;Package=EngineFonts

[Engine.PackagesToForceCookPerMap]

[Core.System]
; APB - FASTGC +
MaxObjectsNotConsideredByGC=200000
SizeOfPermanentObjectPool=31457280
MaxObjectsInStaticMapClient=400000
MaxObjectsInStaticMapServer=500000
SizeOfStaticMapPoolClient=94371840
SizeOfStaticMapPoolServer=173015040
; APB - FASTGC -
StaleCacheDays=30
MaxStaleCacheSize=10
MaxOverallCacheSize=30
PackageSizeSoftLimit=300
AsyncIOBandwidthLimit=0
CachePath=..\%GAME%Game\Cache
CacheExt=.uxx
Paths=..\Engine\Content
ScriptPaths=..\%GAME%Game\Script
FRScriptPaths=..\%GAME%Game\ScriptFinalRelease

; APB - LZ+ script folder for Release_USER (USER_BUILD)
UBScriptPaths=..\%GAME%Game\ScriptUserBuild
; APB - LZ-

; APB - LZ+ script folder for Release_SERVER (SERVER_BUILD)
SBScriptPaths=..\%GAME%Game\ScriptServerBuild
; APB - LZ-

CutdownPaths=..\%GAME%Game\CutdownPackages

; APB - LZ+ remove redundant Script dir from package search path list
;CutdownPaths=..\%GAME%Game\Script
; APB - LZ-

ScreenShotPath=..\Media\ScreenShots
LocalizationPaths=..\Engine\Localization
Extensions=upk
Extensions=u
TextureFileCacheExtension=tfc
Suppress=Dev
Suppress=DevAudio
Suppress=DevBind
Suppress=APB_DevBSP
Suppress=APB_DevBrush
Suppress=DevCollision
Suppress=DevCompile
Suppress=DevComponents
Suppress=DevCooking
Suppress=DevDataStore
;Suppress=DevGarbage
Suppress=DevKill
Suppress=DevLoad
Suppress=DevNetTraffic
Suppress=DevPath
Suppress=DevReplace
Suppress=DevSave
;Suppress=DevSound
Suppress=DevStats
Suppress=DevTick
Suppress=DevUI
Suppress=DevUIStates
Suppress=DevUIStyles
Suppress=DevUIAnimation
Suppress=Input
Suppress=Inventory
Suppress=Localization
Suppress=LocalizationWarning
Suppress=PlayerMove
Suppress=DevSHA
Suppress=DevShaders
Suppress=APB_Props
Suppress=APB_Collision
Suppress=APB_Player
Suppress=APB_ExitTiming
Suppress=APB_Proxy
// APB - STEERING +
Suppress=APB_Steering
// APB - STEERING -

[Engine.Client]
DisplayGamma=2.2
MinDesiredFrameRate=35.000000
InitialButtonRepeatDelay=0.2
ButtonRepeatDelay=0.1

[WinDrv.WindowsClient]
AudioDeviceClass=ALAudio.ALAudioDevice
MinAllowableResolutionX=0
MinAllowableResolutionY=0
MaxAllowableResolutionX=0
MaxAllowableResolutionY=0
MinAllowableRefreshRate=0
MaxAllowableRefreshRate=0
ParanoidDeviceLostChecking=1
AllowJoystickInput=1

[Engine.Player]
ConfiguredInternetSpeed=999999999
ConfiguredLanSpeed=999999999
PP_DesaturationMultiplier=1.0
PP_HighlightsMultiplier=1.0
PP_MidTonesMultiplier=1.0
PP_ShadowsMultiplier=1.0

[ALAudio.ALAudioDevice]
MaxChannels=128
UseEffectsProcessing=True
TimeBetweenHWUpdates=15
MinOggVorbisDurationGame=20
MinOggVorbisDurationEditor=4
DeviceName=Generic Software

[IpDrv.TcpNetDriver]
AllowDownloads=False
ConnectionTimeout=30.0
InitialConnectTimeout=200.0
AckTimeout=1.0
KeepAliveTime=5.0
MaxClientRate=999999999
MaxInternetClientRate=999999999
RelevantTimeout=5.0
SpawnPrioritySeconds=1.0
ServerTravelPause=4.0
NetServerMaxTickRate=30
; APB - BP +
AckMaxWaitInBufferTime=0.2
NetServerMaxTickRate_Social=30
NetRateAtten_Near=2
NetRateAtten_Medium=4
NetRateAtten_Far=8
NetRateAtten_BehindViewer=3
fRelevancyDistance=10000
fRelevancyDistance_Social=5000
; APB - BP -
DownloadManagers=IpDrv.HTTPDownload
DownloadManagers=Engine.ChannelDownload
NetConnectionClassName="IpDrv.TcpipConnection"

; APB - LZ+ server function call rate control
ServerActionRatePerPeriod=4000
ServerActionRateAverageSeconds=10
ServerActionRatePerPacket=1000
; APB - LZ-

[IpServer.UdpServerQuery]
GameName=ut

[IpDrv.UdpBeacon]
DoBeacon=True
BeaconTime=0.50
BeaconTimeout=5.0
BeaconProduct=ut
ServerBeaconPort=8777
BeaconPort=9777

[TextureStreaming]
PoolSize=158
HysteresisLimit=20
DropMipLevelsLimit=16
StopIncreasingLimit=12
StopStreamingLimit=7
MinFudgeFactor=0.5
FudgeFactorIncreaseRateOfChange=0.5
FudgeFactorDecreaseRateOfChange=-0.4
MinRequestedMipsToConsider=11
MinTimeToGuaranteeMinMipCount=0
MaxTimeToGuaranteeMinMipCount=0
UseTextureFileCache=true
UnStreamAllTextures=False
MaxTextureMipCount=11
MinTextureResidentMipCount=7

[TextureLODSettings]
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize= 2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256,Ma xLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=256,Max LODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=20 48,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap=(MinLODSize=256,Max LODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize =2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=204 8,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=2048,LO DBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=20 48,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256,MaxL ODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLO DSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=204 8,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLO DSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLOD Size=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=2048 ,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLOD Size=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODS ize=2048,LODBias=0)

[RenderResourceAllocation]
FreeTextureBudget=0.25
FreeVBBudget=1.0
FreeIBBudget=1.0
VBLowerBucketSize=1024
VBUpperBucketSize=16384
VBBucketSizeThreshold=16384
VBMaxPooledSize=1048576
IBLowerBucketSize=256
IBUpperBucketSize=4096
IBBucketSizeThreshold=4096
IBMaxPooledSize=1048576

[TextureLODSettings]
TEXTUREGROUP_Character=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize= 2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256,Ma xLODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_CharacterSpecular=(MinLODSize=256,Max LODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Effects=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=20 48,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LightAndShadowMap=(MinLODSize=256,Max LODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_RenderTarget=(MinLODSize=1,MaxLODSize =2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Skybox=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=204 8,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_UI=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=2048,LO DBias=0,DisableStreaming=True)
TEXTUREGROUP_Vehicle=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=20 48,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256,MaxL ODSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_VehicleSpecular=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLO DSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_Weapon=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=204 8,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLO DSize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WeaponSpecular=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLOD Size=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_World=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSize=2048 ,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldNormalMap=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLOD Size=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_WorldSpecular=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODS ize=2048,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_GolemCharacter=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLOD Size=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_GolemVehicle=(MinLODSize=256,MaxLODSi ze=1024,LODBias=0,DisableStreaming=True)
TEXTUREGROUP_LCPedestrian=(MinLODSize=64,MaxLODSiz e=1024,LODBias=0)
TEXTUREGROUP_LCVehicle=(MinLODSize=64,MaxLODSize=1 024,LODBias=0)

[StreamByURL]
PostLoadPause=6.0

[Editor.EditorEngine]
LocalPlayerClassName=Editor.EditorPlayer
bUseSound=True
bSubtitlesEnabled=False
GridEnabled=True
SnapScaleEnabled=True
ScaleGridSize=5
SnapVertices=False
SnapDistance=10.000000
GridSize=(X=16.000000,Y=16.000000,Z=16.000000)
RotGridEnabled=True
RotGridSize=(Pitch=1024,Yaw=1024,Roll=1024)
GameCommandLine=-log
FOVAngle=90.000000
GodMode=True
AutoSaveDir=..\Engine\Autosaves
InvertWidgetZAxis=True
UseAxisIndicator=True
MatineeCurveDetail=0.1
Client=WinDrv.WindowsClient
CurrentGridSz=4
bUseMayaCameraControls=True
bPrefabsLocked=True
HeightMapExportClassName="TerrainHeightMapExporterTextT3D"
EditorOnlyContentPackages=EditorMeshes
EditorOnlyContentPackages=EditorMaterials
EditorOnlyContentPackages=EditorResources
EditPackagesInPath=..\Development\Src
EditPackages=Core
EditPackages=Engine
EditPackages=Editor
EditPackages=UnrealEd
EditPackages=IpDrv

[UnrealEd.UnrealEdEngine]
AutoSave=True
AutoSaveTimeMinutes=10
AutoSaveIndex=0
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=EditorMaterials
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=EditorMeshes
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=EditorResources
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=EngineMaterials
; APB + NDH - Don't preload all the fonts
;PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=EngineFonts
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=EngineScenes
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=EngineResources
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=DefaultUISkin
PackagesToBeFullyLoadedAtStartup=Engine_MI_Shaders

[Engine.DataStoreClient]
GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.UIDataStore_Strings"
GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.UIDataStore_Images"
GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.UIDataStore_GameResource"
GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.CurrentGameDataStore"
;;GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.UIDataStore_SessionSettings" ; unused
GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.UIDataStore_Fonts"
GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.UIDataStore_Color"
GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.UIDataStore_Gamma"
GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.UIDataStore_Registry"
GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.UIDataStore_InputAlias"
;PlayerDataStoreClassNames="Engine.UIDataStore_InputAlias"
; APB - NDH - Adding a new DataStore to hold localisation data for use in UI
GlobalDataStoreClasses="Engine.cUIDataStore_Localisation"
PlayerDataStoreClassNames="Engine.PlayerOwnerDataStore"
;;PlayerDataStoreclassNames="Engine.UIDataStore_PlayerSettings" ; unused

[Engine.UIDataStore_SessionSettings]
SessionSettingsProviderClassNames="Engine.SessionSettingsProvider_GameInfo"

[DevOptions.Shaders]
AutoReloadChangedShaders=True

[StatNotifyProviders]
XmlStatNotifyProvider=false
CsvStatNotifyProvider=false
StatsNotifyProvider_UDP=true
PIXNamedCounterProvider=false

[StatNotifyProviders.StatNotifyProvider_UDP]
ListenPort=13000
StatsTrafficPort=13002
BaseStatCtrlPortTCP=30000

[RemoteControl]
SuppressRemoteControlAtStartup=False

[LogFiles]
PurgeLogsDays=2

[AnimationCompression]
DefaultCompressionAlgorithm=AnimationCompressionAl gorithm_BitwiseCompressOnly
TranslationCompressionFormat=0
RotationCompressionFormat=1

[IpDrv.OnlineSubsystemCommonImpl]
MaxLocalTalkers=1
MaxRemoteTalkers=16
bIsUsingSpeechRecognition=false

[IpDrv.OnlineGameInterfaceImpl]
LanAnnouncePort=14001
LanQueryTimeout=5.0

[OnlineSubsystemPC.OnlineSubsystemPC]
ProfileDataDirectory=..\%GAME%Game\SaveData
ProfileDataExtension=".ue3profile"

[OnlineSubsystemLive.OnlineSubsystemLive]
LiveSystemLinkPort=14000
LanAnnouncePort=14001

[Engine.StaticMeshCollectionActor]
bCookOutStaticMeshActors=TRUE
MaxStaticMeshComponents=1000

[Engine.StaticLightCollectionActor]
bCookOutStaticLightActors=TRUE
MaxLightComponents=1000

[LiveSock]
bUseVDP=True
bUseSecureConnections=true
MaxDgramSockets=64
MaxStreamSockets=16
DefaultRecvBufsizeInK=256
DefaultSendBufsizeInK=256

[CustomStats]
LD=Streaming fudge factor
LD=FrameTime
LD=Terrain Foliage Time
LD=Foliage Render Time
LD=Terrain Smooth Time
LD=Terrain Render Time
LD=Decal Render Time
LD=Terrain Triangles
LD=Foliage Instances
LD=Decal Triangles
LD=Decal Draw Calls
LD=Static Mesh Tris
LD=Skel Mesh Tris
LD=Skel Verts CPU Skin
LD=Skel Verts GPU Skin
LD=30+ FPS
LD=Audio Memory Used
LD=Total CPU rendering time
LD=Total GPU rendering time
LD=Occluded primitives
LD=Projected shadows
LD=Visible static mesh elements
LD=Visible dynamic primitives
LD=Texture Pool Size
LD=Physical Memory Used
LD=Virtual Memory Used
LD=Audio Memory Used
LD=Texture Memory Used
LD=Vertex Lighting Memory
LD=StaticMesh Vertex Memory
LD=StaticMesh Index Memory
LD=SkeletalMesh Vertex Memory
LD=SkeletalMesh Index Memory

[MemorySplitClassesToTrack]
Class=AnimSequence
Class=AudioComponent
Class=AudioDevice
Class=CylinderComponent
Class=DecalComponent
Class=DecalLifetime
Class=DecalLifetimeAge
Class=DecalLifetimeData
Class=DecalLifetimeDataAge
Class=DecalMaterial
Class=Field
Class=Font
Class=Level
Class=Material
Class=MaterialInstanceConstant
Class=MaterialInstanceTimeVarying
Class=Model
Class=ModelComponent
Class=MorphTarget
Class=ObjectReferencer
Class=ParticleModule
Class=ParticleSystemComponent
Class=PathNode
Class=RB_BodyInstance
Class=RB_BodySetup
Class=ReachSpec
Class=SkeletalMesh
Class=SoundCue
Class=SoundNode
Class=StaticMesh
Class=StaticMeshActor
Class=StaticMeshComponent
Class=Terrain
Class=TerrainComponent
Class=Texture2D
Class=UIRoot

[ConfigCoalesceFilter]
FilterOut=%GAME%Engine.ini
FilterOut=%GAME%Editor.ini
FilterOut=%GAME%Input.ini
FilterOut=%GAME%Game.ini
FilterOut=%GAME%UI.ini
FilterOut=UnrealEd.int
FilterOut=Editor.int
FilterOut=EditorTips.int
FilterOut=WinDrv.int
FilterOut=XWindow.int

[TaskPerfTracking]
bUseTaskPerfTracking=TRUE
DataSource=DB-02
Catalog=EngineTaskPerf
Procedure=dbo.AddTask

[MemoryPools]
FLightPrimitiveInteractionInitialBlockSize=512
FModShadowPrimitiveInteractionInitialBlockSize=512

[Engine.PhysicsLODVerticalDestructible]
MaxDynamicChunkCount=1000
DebrisLifetime=60.0

[Engine.PhysicsLODVerticalEmitter]
ParticlePercentage=100
Also apb_laucher reverts baseengine to default so you could take it out as well.

Got a sniper rifle and rape shit.
Now i need a black van and fuck me it's expensive.

Devec
September 24 2011, 01:13:43 AM
I should have a black van but I'm afraid I uninstalled the game as I never played anymore, it had the pretty fail squad logo as well...

I might offer the game a revisit if they add some more content but the endless grind is just not appealing enough. Especially with a pvp system that is a bit out of whack.

RazoR
September 24 2011, 01:23:42 AM
I should have a black van but I'm afraid I uninstalled the game as I never played anymore, it had the pretty fail squad logo as well...

I might offer the game a revisit if they add some more content but the endless grind is just not appealing enough. Especially with a pvp system that is a bit out of whack.Matchmaking is fine since they didn't touch it.

I expect this game to continue going downhill.

Also endless grind is only endless without mates to have fun with.
Much like WoT tbh.

Devec
September 24 2011, 01:29:40 AM
Matchmaking is fine since they didn't touch it.

I expect this game to continue going downhill.

Also endless grind is only endless without mates to have fun with.
Much like WoT tbh.

Oh yeah I was playing this with 3-4 other guys but once you get into the higher matchmaking the difference between weapon levels is clearly noticeable and you end up being more slaughtered than having good fights.

This is why we started running enforcer missions until we again hit that wall.

Shaftoes
January 5 2012, 10:53:51 PM
So I picked this up when it went F2P on steam and its actually rather fun with a few friends

Anyone else playing it?

FatFreddy
January 5 2012, 11:17:10 PM
no but I, too have been intrigued since f2p and would like to know more

Shaftoes
January 6 2012, 10:27:28 AM
I never played it when it was sub based. But it has quite a nice population now that it is F2P

It went the world of tanks route and offers you a premium account that allows you to level up contacts and earn money faster, plus allowing you to buy "gold" guns.

On f2p accounts regular guns disappear after 10 days, which is something I find quite odd though. Guess I need to play some more to really highlight the differences

Nordstern
January 10 2012, 01:12:59 AM
This games still crashes my box whenever I exit the game. Killing either Vivox service or apb.exe still causes massive I/O and CPU usage. System can't power off without holding power button. That's the main reason I'm not playing.

That and fucking Whispers.

Nordstern
January 14 2013, 10:01:05 PM
Okay, I'm still playing. My Crim is now 138 and has a 2-slot T-25, which makes VIP missions much easier. I also started an Enforcer and got about 20 levels in maybe 3 hours.

New players now max out their first contact.
OBIR with hunting sight still rapes face.
Semi-auto carbines remain very powerful. Joker carbine with reflex sight for short-medium range, Obeya CR762 with hunting sight for medium-long.
The Sungnyemun Moirai got tweaked. It's still a fast car with great durability, but the acceleration is very touchy now. It takes about a second to kick in, and then it roars for about two seconds. This makes it okay for pursuit, but terrible for backing up and stop-and-go. Also tends to fishtail wildly in any sort of lag.
The Nulander Kurai looks better than the Charge Sentinel on paper, but it actually is far more touchy in handling. Sentinel performs better in lag, and tips over less. NPC Kurais seem to spawn far more than Sentinels, though.
Asylum and Baylan Shipping districts are pure PVP with no mucking around with missions. Great and fun way to grind those role levels.
Fewer hackers around.
You can rent "gold" guns from new contacts in Social District for Joker districts, which are earned in the new Fight Club districts.

And now the bad:
Bronze players just out of the tutorial are still paired against R200+ gold players with tommy guns and rocket launchers. Bronze, silver, gold districts don't mean anything anymore.
Not too many Whispers around. Those have been replaced with the M-1922 or something, which is a Tommy gun. Pair that with Cooling Jacket 3 and you are unstoppable unless the opposition has a sniper rifle or OSMAW.
You still have to buy "gold" guns to compete with top players effectively.
"Gold" guns are still ridiculously expensive.
You can plaster swastikas everywhere and not get banned.
If you are a premium player, you can be disruptive and hack openly and never get banned.

Devec
January 14 2013, 10:46:27 PM
So it has gotten even worse. Really for a f2p game it is not worth putting much time into it because you are not getting anywhere, unless you put a ton of money in it.

I have to say the start is still very much fun, but there is no resemblance of a fun mid/late game left if there ever was one.

RazoR
January 15 2013, 12:54:08 AM
At least it had physics before it was cool.

Beta was fun times.