teds :D
August 3 2013, 07:47:47 PM
i <3 rvb

Varcaus
August 3 2013, 07:49:19 PM
lol kil2 grrr rvb /o\

DaDutchDude
August 3 2013, 07:49:26 PM
I think the edge of glory will take this one.

Edit: Son, I am disappoint.

teds :D
August 3 2013, 07:49:58 PM
less second decade ads more waffles

QuackBot
August 3 2013, 08:00:09 PM
lol kil2 grrr rvb /o\
Lol i have one hels.

Mangala Solaris
August 3 2013, 08:12:31 PM
We knew about the tidi so ab'd up front.

If we hadnt been told, we may have fit more mwds and edged for your entertainment.

Will say calling in that speed is freaking insane.

Professor Clio
August 3 2013, 08:46:50 PM
We knew about the tidi so ab'd up front.

If we hadnt been told, we may have fit more mwds and edged for your entertainment.

Will say calling in that speed is freaking insane.

The Blue team was all MWD fit actually :D

That was hilarious fun. And I was really on the ball getting reps on even at 3-5x TiDi. Shame I did my best repping in an exhibition match rather than in a real one :psyduck:

bitreider
August 4 2013, 03:26:26 AM
Definitely cool for RvB and I'm glad I watched it.

But I just wanted to say that I found reverse tidi a lot less exciting than all the build up to it and description of it. ( for the viewer, obviously great fun for player ) I still want to see it directly affect two unbroken tinker tanks, and just see who would really win that war of attrition.

Professor Clio
August 4 2013, 03:31:14 AM
Definitely cool for RvB and I'm glad I watched it.

But I just wanted to say that I found reverse tidi a lot less exciting than all the build up to it and description of it. ( for the viewer, obviously great fun for player ) I still want to see it directly affect two unbroken tinker tanks, and just see who would really win that war of attrition.

I would agree with that. For those of us playing at 3-5 times normal speed it was hilarious, but I'm not sure it translated into a more exciting thing to see on the stream.

Daneel Trevize
August 4 2013, 07:18:34 AM
Well tbh in the post-10-minutes decider, it's be very different. As afaik it's first kill wins, and it ramps up & to a higher rate. Having everyone aware it's already in effect & even fitting for it, and not being 1 kill wins is a different situation.

Then again, I went to grab a drink & effectively missed the first ~8minutes.