Armag3ddon
July 21 2013, 01:10:47 PM
Discuss.

Tropic9
July 21 2013, 01:34:55 PM
Not looking good for the waffles :(

Tropic9
July 21 2013, 01:38:32 PM
Ok maybe Waffels can take this. I'm so confused right now.....

Aloe
July 21 2013, 01:43:25 PM
Christ almighty CO2, doing an amazing job .... then you went full retard.

TDs on Hawks what the christ

Tropic9
July 21 2013, 01:44:53 PM
Let's bring a no logi setup and not kill the other guys's logi. What could possibly go wrong..

Armag3ddon
July 21 2013, 01:49:39 PM
to be fair at the start they were doing a good job at keeping that scim out of the fight/useless

but yeah they went full retard after that geddon went down.

Sebastien Saintfrusquin
July 21 2013, 05:32:30 PM
I can only tell you my view as the CO2 Armageddon pilot: my initial feeling was that this Snigwaffe setup was going to be a bitch to break (I gave us less than even odds when I saw it). As the first Dominix dropped and I was holding a decent half armor and keeping the Scimitar mostly neuted, I felt confident the second Domi would drop before me, and we would then have switched to the Scimitar (while I could get out of range of Domi #3 and its Garde and maybe even survive longer still). What wasn't part of the plan was that, when I tried to shut down the overheat on my Th+Ki hardeners, it didn't take (bug as in TiDi ? Stress that made me do it twice and nullified the command ? I just don't know). They went one more cycle on heat that I had intended, and both died, leaving me with a gaping hole where those Blasters and Drones were hitting.

Needless to say, I'm not happy right now D:

We mosty feel we performed much more poorly than yesterday, making the feeling that we could nevertheless have won this even worse.