PDA

View Full Version : The Goon Lands (Cloud Ring/Fade/Pure Blind/Deklein/Branch/Tenal)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

LeoniaTavira
June 16 2015, 10:14:54 AM
Iron.Guard? more like Iron.Cowards.

not sure what you're about, but is it true that the first thing BOS did after forming their own alliance was re-blue the Imperium?

In other news, Imperium still propping up J4LP in Cloud Ring https://zkillboard.com/kill/47272406/

Involved Alliance(s) / Corp(s)
Goonswarm Federation 20
Fidelas Constans 7
I Whip My Slaves Back and Forth 3 - much represent, such wow
The Bastion 3
Get Off My Lawn 2
RAZOR Alliance 2
Executive Outcomes 1
SpaceMonkey's Alliance 1
Tactical Narcotics Team 1

Heisenburg
June 16 2015, 10:42:19 AM
but is it true that the first thing BOS did after forming their own alliance was re-blue the Imperium?

Hahahahahahahahahaah fuck no.

Reppyk
June 16 2015, 02:31:30 PM
not sure what you're about, but is it true that the first thing BOS did after forming their own alliance was re-blue the Imperium?No you're wrong, the first thing they did was overloading a damage control (http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/39hp8o/so_long_goonfleet_and_thanks_for_all_the_fish/) and rewrote history, 'cause they really care about their e-reputation and being shit for years didn't help much.

The sélection du chef :

The principle distinction between OMEGA in 2012 and now is that we are not a bedraggled refugee leaving the power house of the GSF#wewerenotkickediswear

OMEGA is an active, skilled and experienced corporation#stillnotenoughpaps

OMEGA is about small scale PVP in a close knit group#onlyafewblues

This is what our players enjoy, this is where the corp excels and this is what we will continue to be in the future.#thecake

Its clear that under new leadership BOS thrived, you're just mad because its something you were never able to accomplish.#nojelym8

That's how good corps are made. All of the talent stayed in PL, with less security problems from recruiting, less need for extra roles and hangars, for the loss of a goddamn corp name. Youre being disingenuous if you believe the admin work was worth doing it. If you had ever been a director of a corp in a decent PvP alliance, maybe you would understand why we did it.#shotfired

Kissing Mitten's ring was after that dude, not before, you can't cry when your mouth is full. :benevolentleader:

Smarnca
June 26 2015, 03:42:22 PM
The Mittani must be RMTing really hard. I've just read their alliance update and it seems that they are really happy that they are the biggest coalition in the entire universe. Everybody else fell apart because it got boring for them and wanted fights but nooooo IMPERIUM STRONK and then they bitch and moan when nobody wants to fight them...

DaDutchDude
June 26 2015, 04:46:06 PM
The Mittani must be RMTing really hard. I've just read their alliance update and it seems that they are really happy that they are the biggest coalition in the entire universe. Everybody else fell apart because it got boring for them and wanted fights but nooooo IMPERIUM STRONK and then they bitch and moan when nobody wants to fight them...

I was wondering who these new kids on the block Imperium are, but it turns out it's just the CFC with an added sprinkle of megalomania. Because they clearly needed more of that. Anyway, usually CFCs propaganda updates can be fun, and I did have a laugh when I read this:

In the wake of this mass upheaval the Imperium has emerged stronger, more unified, and with clear purpose. From this Fortress in the North we will assure the safety of our people, the strength of our industry, and the font of our resolve.
The font of your resolve? Surely he means Comic Sans right?

After that it because becomes (edit: only caught this on a late re-read, thanks dyslexia) a gigantic snooze fest of move notices though so I just stopped reading after the 5th paragraph telling alliance X moved to region Y and they are awesome because of Z. Seriously, does mittens still write these things or did he hire a complete heck (or is it spelled hack?) to do it for him, because it used to be flawed in many ways, but at least entertaining.

LeoniaTavira
June 26 2015, 09:45:44 PM
I've just read their alliance update and it seems that they are really happy that they are the biggest coalition in the entire universe. Everybody else fell apart because it got boring for them and wanted fights but nooooo IMPERIUM STRONK and then they bitch and moan when nobody wants to fight them...

link somewhere?

Aliventi
June 26 2015, 10:33:50 PM
https://www.themittani.com/news/imperium-releases-diplomatic-update Also confirms The Initiative are paying Razor for SOV. Literally renters. EXE were carebears.... and are still carebears in better bearing space. Here is to hoping a new Drone Region Coalition forms and wreck them like the DRF wrecked the old NC

LeoniaTavira
June 26 2015, 10:50:26 PM
thanks

"It will be interesting to see how long a 500-man alliance can hold the region in the post-FozzieSov era"
They're not doing so well pre-Fozzie sov either http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Cloud_Ring#sov
We sniped the TN-T station last night during a sov transfer.
Fweddit tried to down our TCU with ishtars, but after we bridged in with 6 navpocs and 3 guardians they bailed and never came back, allowing us to grind down their TCU and flip the station. That's two station systems in a week.
SMA is running around posturing though, so maybe they'll bring the content.

Reppyk
June 26 2015, 11:56:12 PM
https://www.themittani.com/news/imperium-releases-diplomatic-update Also confirms The Initiative are paying Razor for SOV. Literally renters. EXE were carebears.... and are still carebears in better bearing space. Here is to hoping a new Drone Region Coalition forms and wreck them like the DRF wrecked the old NCHem hem, hold on, NC got wrecked by the rus)) AND PL+NCdot+White Noise (not part of the DRF)+Evoke. : O

DaDutchDude
June 27 2015, 12:00:50 AM
... and everybody else who jumped on the "kill NC" bandwagon. Even I was there for a couple of fights / structure shoots.

Reppyk
June 27 2015, 12:06:31 AM
I was there too.
Whored on a titan and a supercarrier, lost in an alpha ball of maelfire my dank scorpion of d00m when a dumb NCdot FC decided to suicide all his French allies. No SRP so had to grind it back in my meta3 autoferox.

That was still fun. :troll:

Straight Hustlin
June 27 2015, 04:51:03 AM
Lets be honest, pretty much everyone had a hand in killing the old NC, most of all the NC themselves

Not sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk now Free ('http://tapatalk.com/m?id=10')

LeoniaTavira
June 27 2015, 05:11:26 AM
Mega fuckoff battle happened in TN-T in cloud ring
Lethal Intent and friends fucking raped Syndicate co, SMA, and Fweddit before daddy goon arrived with supers to finish our caps

BR updating
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=4047&b=6566558&e=97&t=frfaraaaeaaq&r=1

Elmnt80
June 27 2015, 05:23:48 AM
The GSF fleet that showed up kinda just killed anything not blue to them. And probably a few things that were. :v:

Reppyk
June 27 2015, 05:25:21 AM
Glad to see that Iron.Guard are cowards too afraid to use caps and that Groons and OSS are strong and independant alliances, totally not relying on any power block.

:benevolentleader:

enigmamarine
June 27 2015, 05:26:40 AM
Mega fuckoff battle happened in TN-T in cloud ring
Lethal Intent and friends fucking raped Syndicate co, SMA, and Fweddit before daddy goon arrived with supers to finish our caps

BR updating
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=4047&b=6566558&e=97&t=frfaraaaeaaq&r=1

Your BR is shit. Fix it before posting.
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=4047&b=6566558&e=97&t=kHfaHcaaeaaq&r=1

Also, we didn't batphone CFC, i think it was fweddit. We were pretty suprised when they showed up, and worked on getting all caps not in groon out lest they die to CFC penis that has been so rudely sloughed on the table. In other news, i'm 1/3 on shit not dying in fleet.

Elmnt80
June 27 2015, 05:29:23 AM
No but really, do that again in like a week so I can come play. tia.

Schlampa
June 27 2015, 05:46:48 AM
Before Fleet: "Fair chance we're all going to die in a fire here."
"Fuck yeah let's do it!"

That was by far the best fight I've had for such a long time. Good fight everyone.

The Rorqual spent the entire fight salvaging and survived. He's a god damn hero.

LeoniaTavira
June 27 2015, 06:30:55 AM
Your BR is shit. Fix it before posting.
http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=4047&b=6566558&e=97&t=kHfaHcaaeaaq&r=1

What's wrong with my BR?
NC. were blue to Lethal Ironingboards, and bridged in off one of our titans. There was some accidentally shooting of each other, but that always happens in the heat of mass battles.

Similarly, Fweddit is hard blue to SMA and SMA are committed to defending Fweddit's sov in CR, so they need to go on the same team.
Fweddit also uses the fact that they're blue with the imperium as a recruiting point, so they should go on the same team as GSF

Hello, recruitment question
Sent: ---
To: ---

Hello ---, my name is Cotty and I represent the J4LP alliance which is based in Cloud Ring. We noticed that your corporation isn't apart of any alliances and, since your corporation seems pvp focused, we are eager to speak with you about possibly joining J4LP as a member corporation. We're also ex-Amarr FW and so we understand that it would be a big change but with upcoming sov mechanic changes groups like us are going to do very well in it.
**Who we are**
J4LP is a Null-Sec alliance focused primarily on PVP, SOV warfare, and shitting up local. We are currently living in Cloud Ring with our Alliance members. We are new-player friendly, quite active, and have a fully integrated set of in and out of game services to guide your merry way into the action.
**What we offer**
- We have a fully integrated AUTH platform bringing you forums, a wiki, voice comms (mumble), and jabber (text communication).
- Being blue to the Imperium (Formerly the CFC, you are also given access to the Imperium voice comms, jabber, and fleets.
- A basic SRP (ship replacement program) for not only fleet ships, but solo ships as well! Get paid to die! Valuable SOV space to make dollar dollar for all your isk making needs, ratting, PI, and industry.
- A Mentor program for newer players. Along with skillbooks and free or lowcost ships.
- Close knit community of players
- Variety of fleets, we have many smallgang roams into syndicate going to fight the npc null locals, fleets going into fountain to poke at BL and Brave, fights over structures utilizing capitals, and a fun fleet every week with a different doctrine each time.
**Contact Us**
Should you think your corporation would fit in well, please do not hesitate to contact me and we'll go from there. We also have a public channel for our alliance “iwhip” ingame if you would like to get into contact with other leadership/members as well.

Groon is blue to GSF, so they need to be on the same side. Also Groon has alts in GSF.

The ally of your ally is still on your side on the BR
Its your fault if your side brings in friends who might shoot you

edit: also, check the standings lists: https://eveskunk.com/s/I+Whip+My+Slaves+Back+and+Forth
it's a couple of weeks out of date on Fweddits standings to other alliances, but all the other CFC alliances are up to date, and the 'mutual' symbol on the right hand side for pretty much all of them shows them as having Fweddit as +10

Reppyk
June 27 2015, 06:32:49 AM
Also, we didn't batphone CFC, i think it was fweddit."the allies of my allies don't count, we were not blue I swear"

I just did a fast check on all OSS/Groon losses, and the CFC only whored on one single ship (https://zkillboard.com/kill/47519846/).

One. Single. Ship.

At some point you have to understand that nobody here is buying your bs.

enigmamarine
June 27 2015, 06:40:17 AM
Also, we didn't batphone CFC, i think it was fweddit."the allies of my allies don't count, we were not blue I swear"

I just did a fast check on all OSS/Groon losses, and the CFC only whored on one single ship (https://zkillboard.com/kill/47519846/).

One. Single. Ship.

At some point you have to understand that nobody here is buying your bs.

Let me put it this way. The 4 caps that were condi were alts of people in droog, and died well before the supers showed up. if i could move them to our side i would.

The supers were absolutely not our doing, and we were suprised to see them. Droog is only blue with condi, and 404/OSS aren't blue to any imperium forces, so we were certainly on their menu of dank fragz and tried to evacuate what we could ASAP.

SMA were legit on our side though from the start, that one's my bad.

Schlampa
June 27 2015, 06:48:03 AM
Fweddit was reset earlier today by GSF, not sure about the rest of the Imperium. I helped organize that clusterfuck and had no idea that half that shit was coming.

"Hey look a CONDI titan! If you're not blue to Imperium this would be a good time to get off the field."

Either way, ships exploded, Rorqual survived, fuck FCON. Op Success™

edit: http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=4047&b=6566606&e=78&t=Stqv0daaeb&r=1 probably the most accurate BR, all GSF losses were Groon alts.

Reppyk
June 27 2015, 07:02:34 AM
You don't need to have a +5 or +10 standing to be "allies".
Something something target calling.

Droog is only blue with condiGroon has at the very least formal blue standings with EXE and TNT.
As I said. Noone is buying your bullshit, but you can keep trying.
You got rekted by some "pubbie scrublords" that were outnumbered and a magical and totally not predictable batphone appeared to save what was left. Not the first time and not the last one either.
But still you can go on and sperge a few more pages about it.

Schlampa
June 27 2015, 07:27:54 AM
You got rekted by some "pubbie scrublords" that were outnumbered and a magical and totally not predictable batphone appeared to save what was left. Not the first time and not the last one either.

Lethal Intent has more than enough supers to clear the field long before Imperium supers showed up. And enough subcap support to clear bubbles as they slowboated into their friendly tower. I honestly was expecting them. This would have been the perfect situation for it. I would have had nothing but unending respect for LI if they had.

For you Lethal Intent/Iron Guard guys: Did you stage caps in the system since you took it this morning? If so, great work. I wasn't expecting that.

I'm glad that most of the fleet took my advice and insured. An all around great day.

Reppyk
June 27 2015, 07:32:35 AM
Lethal Intent has more than enough supers to clear the field long before Imperium supers showed up. Groon+OSS (not counting the hundred "not allies" etc) has more than enough supers to clear the field long before "not allies" supers showed up.

Schlampa
June 27 2015, 07:36:14 AM
Lethal Intent has more than enough supers to clear the field long before Imperium supers showed up. Groon+OSS (not counting the hundred "not allies" etc) has more than enough supers to clear the field long before "not allies" supers showed up.

God I wish Groon had supers. I can't speak for OSS, but they're not exactly on the best of terms with our "not allies" at the moment. I can understand them being hesitant to drop them on the Imperium's doorstep.

Schlampa
June 27 2015, 07:37:09 AM
I do relish the idea of Cephei's aeon dying again though.

Reppyk
June 27 2015, 08:04:51 AM
I can't speak for OSS, but they're not exactly on the best of terms with our "not allies" at the moment. I can understand them being hesitant to drop them on the Imperium's doorstep.But Lethal Intent should ?

Schlampa
June 27 2015, 08:07:58 AM
If they intend to hold CR yeah. Sometimes you got to put your balls on the table.

That or sell them and buy more dreads. I mean if why have a ship if you're not prepared to die in it.

Basically if I had a super fleet I could have ordered around I would have told them to jump in.

Which is probably why I don't have a super fleet to order around.

Schlampa
June 27 2015, 08:12:13 AM
http://puu.sh/iEklI/7abc10ea5f.jpg

Ivy_Lash
June 27 2015, 08:31:41 AM
I have never once batphones the CFC and that is a fact. You can trust me because I'm trustworthy.

LeoniaTavira
June 27 2015, 08:45:45 AM
on the supers thing: I'm not sure if you know this, but Lethal Intent are a mostly AUTZ alliance. This fight was like 6 hours outside of our primetime. It was daytime crew plus the AU dudes who didn't have plans for their weekend.
Combine that with all the leadership people multiboxing, and the likelyhood of a CFC super batphone and yeah, wasn't gonna happen.

If they intend to hold CR yeah. Sometimes you got to put your balls on the table.

Who says we intend to hold CR? Atm we're enjoying terrorising Fweddit though, and what you said goes the same for them too: you can't expect to hold a whole region if you can't field more than 20 ishtars.

edit: like, if you told me a week ago that we'd take two station systems in CR in one week I probably would have laughed.

The Imperium updates says Fweddit paid for the sov, anyone know how much?

QuackBot
June 27 2015, 09:00:12 AM
I have never once batphones the CFC and that is a fact. You can trust me because I'm trustworthy.
Because you can sure as hell made them economically dependant on us.

Reppyk
June 27 2015, 09:13:52 AM
The Imperium updates says Fweddit paid for the sov, anyone know how much?Their anal virginity.

Such is the cost in 00sov.

bigbud berito
June 27 2015, 10:35:18 AM
Thanks for actually fighting us, this is all we really wanted. Vargur lives.

Lex Arson
June 27 2015, 06:23:05 PM
We don't bat phone guys that cfc super fleet showing up was a coincidence

Actually it was fweddits fault

Fuck reddit corps

Hot drop o'talk

Drakan
June 27 2015, 08:45:15 PM
I caught this extremely rare picture of the HERO OF ISRAEL

https://i.imgur.com/1eSAtFm.png

Hero VARGUR

Peachy
June 27 2015, 08:46:09 PM
oss is recruiting

russians preferred

QuackBot
June 27 2015, 09:00:14 PM
oss is recruiting

russians preferred
Guys we are still recruiting and i am less than happy with the resulting product and hence still on the fence, so all i have is: i.

Boo Hoo Hoo
June 27 2015, 09:03:10 PM
You can take the Russians,
L3THAL will take the Aussies,
Iron Armada / Usurper. will take the rest ;)

Looking forward to our next fight, however big or small it may be :D

JohnBlathos
June 28 2015, 01:47:31 AM
Kinda bummed I went to bed just before this fight but staying awake wasn't really a realistic endeavour. GF from IAGO corp.

Battle Rorq lives on, to kill and die another day.

Schlampa
June 28 2015, 07:50:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/1eSAtFm.png

http://i.imgur.com/sgLo3xY.png
I didn't notice it at first, but I'm happy it's in there.

Reppyk
June 28 2015, 12:13:33 PM
https://www.themittani.com/news/capital-brawl-cloud-ring

Even the article from their own propaganda site shows them all together. :obama:

LeoniaTavira
June 28 2015, 01:47:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPFg6DKlvz4

someone on our side made a video

JohnBlathos
June 28 2015, 02:04:34 PM
lmao that poor firetail's cap.

Edit to add: jesus just bring some fucking nos to refit to you're surrounded by friendly and hostile caps why are you wasting all your boosters and you never really used the drone range anyways.

Second edit: just realisted that it's an armageddon, not a bhaal, and doesn't have the fitting space. Herp.

Third edit: get rich, ghetto bitch ))))

Aliventi
June 28 2015, 02:40:39 PM
SOV dropped in 17 systems in Cloud Ring? Story time?

JohnBlathos
June 28 2015, 02:50:16 PM
FORTRESS PRELLE

LeoniaTavira
June 28 2015, 11:30:15 PM

In the aftermath of the big fight, despite their line members hurf blurf on Reddit, Fweddit and SMA leadership realised just how close they actually came to losing
Fweddit also realised that they neither need, nor can hold (especially in Fozzie sov), most of Cloud Ring, and have contracted their sov to two constellations
After a quick round of diplomacy Lethal Intent has taken one of the constellations, and I think we have an agreement with SMA and Fweddit not to invade each other

The Yrton constellation (border with Syndicate and Fountain) is there for whoever wants it: we don't want to make Fweddit's mistake and bite off more than we can chew, and one constellation will probably be plenty for us.

Peachy
June 29 2015, 12:25:09 AM

In the aftermath of the big fight, despite their line members hurf blurf on Reddit, Fweddit and SMA leadership realised just how close they actually came to losing
Fweddit also realised that they neither need, nor can hold (especially in Fozzie sov), most of Cloud Ring, and have contracted their sov to two constellations
After a quick round of diplomacy Lethal Intent has taken one of the constellations, and I think we have an agreement with SMA and Fweddit not to invade each other

The Yrton constellation (border with Syndicate and Fountain) is there for whoever wants it: we don't want to make Fweddit's mistake and bite off more than we can chew, and one constellation will probably be plenty for us.

You make it sound like theres a reason to hold sov in cloud ring.

LeoniaTavira
June 29 2015, 01:18:24 AM
looks like waffles have taken Yrton

LeoniaTavira
July 4 2015, 05:28:57 AM
looks like waffles have taken Yrton

SMA objected to Waffles taking a constellation, and have been grinding their sov back, but waffles managed to grind the B-D station down in bombers first, so they get a couple of RF timers
Station exited the first timer today, and some kind of fight happened. I think SMA held the field and pushed it into another cycle http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=4042&b=6576480&e=90&t=uK&r=1

Seraph IX Basarab
August 9 2015, 11:42:20 AM
Cloud Ring Best Ring

Noodle
September 23 2015, 11:02:11 PM
Gobers did a nice writeup on yesterday's fight (https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/3m2vew/a_positive_example_of_fozziesov/), which is representative of the kind of fights Horde has been facing the last few weeks, thanks to fozziesov.

Thread contains lots of mutual thanks for gudfites, insightful posts and fozziesov bashing, but in the end most agree that it creates content, at least in content ring.
If only sma were as well mannered in local as on reddit tho.

LeoniaTavira
September 25 2015, 06:51:28 AM
Pure Avarice. has departed Lethal Intent and made out way back to lowsec

I was thinking about writing up the story of the last three months: from the initial invasion, to holding off BL, and how the demands of sov turned us into SMA pets
Anyone interested in reading in it, or not worth the effort?

Jayarr
September 25 2015, 07:24:33 AM
Pure Avarice. has departed Lethal Intent and made out way back to lowsec

I was thinking about writing up the story of the last three months: from the initial invasion, to holding off BL, and how the demands of sov turned us into SMA pets
Anyone interested in reading in it, or not worth the effort?

yeah faggot i want 2

Veratrix
September 25 2015, 01:48:16 PM
Do it do it

Aliventi
September 26 2015, 02:40:10 PM
Horde's capital system, W-4 station and iHub (https://timerboard.net/Cloud%20Ring), come out of RF at around 02:00 Eve time. Should be a fine fight between SMA and Horde for those of you who wish to third party. SMA has pretty much taken all of Horde's SOV except for W-4. The iHub is coming out so Horde might go all in. Either way: show up and third party.

Lex Arson
September 27 2015, 04:44:01 AM
Got some frags

1400mm comps in tidi are aids

Hot drop o'talk

StevieTopSiders
December 31 2015, 05:13:52 AM
TISHU BASTERDS have been cucking Goons nightly in their staging system. We've been tackling their caps and making love to their wives.

Noodle
January 2 2016, 11:38:58 PM
amazing br, would read again

OrangeAfroMan
February 7 2016, 04:24:43 AM
Snuff took their first sov in null sec last night!

jonesbones
February 8 2016, 04:33:51 PM
Totally fucked up my days or I would have properly FCed a fleet last night. Sorry! Thanks for taking that station last night whoever!

Heisenburg
February 12 2016, 01:37:58 AM
Blops killing carriers, nowt special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe4DaXCVyyk

xiaodown
February 14 2016, 10:38:10 PM
I haven't subbed in 2 years, but I do follow things here and there... what's with SMA? I randomly saw on dotlan that they're losing sov and corps.

Fara
February 14 2016, 10:57:19 PM
It's probably just guys joining other cfc groups that aren't camped by tishu

OrangeAfroMan
February 15 2016, 03:51:44 AM
We're taking their sov

Technocratic Logic
February 15 2016, 08:10:51 PM
I haven't subbed in 2 years, but I do follow things here and there... what's with SMA? I randomly saw on dotlan that they're losing sov and corps.

Rats leaving a sinking ship?

Jayarr
February 20 2016, 05:36:09 AM
It's probably just guys joining other cfc groups that aren't camped by tishu

Who do you think is next

dominus
February 20 2016, 10:07:03 PM
What a time to be a Space monkey...

Smarnca
February 21 2016, 12:01:46 PM
lol SMA has pap links for pve fleets

Peachy
February 21 2016, 03:28:13 PM

its a bit weird for other alliances too; Like FCON where getting a PVE pap involves giving the corp a set ammount of ore/ice. You're basically paying to be in that corp ie a renter.

dominus
February 21 2016, 05:11:36 PM
I like i have pap links for afking in their space. Good luck ratting with 15 hostiles in EVERY system monkey..

LeoniaTavira
February 21 2016, 11:03:19 PM

its a bit weird for other alliances too; Like FCON where getting a PVE pap involves giving the corp a set ammount of ore/ice. You're basically paying to be in that corp ie a renter.

I don't really get the objection. Pap links measure who's doing their bit for the alliance so they can easily track which players and corps are doing well. PVE is now a big part of actually being able to hold your sov, so it'd be a useful thing to track.

I also don't understand why lots of people mock alliances where the members have to pay monthly dues to the alliance.
In a renter alliance you're paying for access to space, and I agree, that's usually a bit dumb, unless you're just sticking an altcorp in the dronelands to build cheap supers or something.
If your alliance is poor or lacking alliance level income sources then everyone putting in a bit of isk each month can be a great way to get an SRP fund. It's just like paying taxes to have access to a good healthcare system IRL (which, on second thought maybe I can understand why people don't understand. :America:).

dominus
February 22 2016, 12:05:26 AM
Tishu and horde dunk goons because, apparently, when you burn out of armor confessor range - you should come back into it.. and again.. and again.. and again..

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=3694&b=6911863&e=100&t=PyQj&r=1

Jayarr
February 22 2016, 06:22:16 AM

I don't really get the objection. Pap links measure who's doing their bit for the alliance so they can easily track which players and corps are doing well. PVE is now a big part of actually being able to hold your sov, so it'd be a useful thing to track.

I also don't understand why lots of people mock alliances where the members have to pay monthly dues to the alliance.
In a renter alliance you're paying for access to space, and I agree, that's usually a bit dumb, unless you're just sticking an altcorp in the dronelands to build cheap supers or something.
If your alliance is poor or lacking alliance level income sources then everyone putting in a bit of isk each month can be a great way to get an SRP fund. It's just like paying taxes to have access to a good healthcare system IRL (which, on second thought maybe I can understand why people don't understand. :America:).

it a game

SelinaHavoc
February 22 2016, 06:52:58 AM

it a game

Longdrinks
February 22 2016, 08:22:32 AM
I bet you play for fun as well u fkn casual

Armyofme
February 22 2016, 12:14:52 PM

it a game
/thread.

jonesbones
February 22 2016, 02:59:53 PM
People who shit on the CFC for paplinks probably wouldn't object to their amazing SRP or in house market. Dudes get Supers for cheap. Fleet comps for cheap. Etc.

Everyone posting in this shit thread about this shit game has done some amazingly boring as shit in EVE. At least CFC pilots can claim they're getting "paid".

Keckers
February 22 2016, 03:10:42 PM
People who shit on the CFC for paplinks probably wouldn't object to their amazing SRP or in house market. Dudes get Supers for cheap. Fleet comps for cheap. Etc.

Everyone posting in this shit thread about this shit game has done some amazingly boring as shit in EVE. At least CFC pilots can claim they're getting "paid".

Is this bait? It's not very good.

Ivy_Lash
February 22 2016, 03:56:21 PM
Pepe link or gtfo

Armyofme
February 22 2016, 05:47:50 PM

Everyone posting in this shit thread about this shit game has done some amazingly boring as shit in EVE. At least CFC pilots can claim they're getting "paid".not once since I started playing have I ever asked for SRP. Heck, the only thing I would ever want Srp for is game time for all those time we have been blueballed in the past.

jonesbones
February 22 2016, 06:21:29 PM
Yeah, we're all super elite PVPers who made heaps of isk doing FW, Level 5, incursions or god knows what else. But for some dude who just wants to log in and be fed content, the CFC is perfect. Generally safe space to make isk in. Fleets all the time. Sigs if you're interested. And mountains of SRP for every major fleet.

I think the CFC is shit. But there's a reason they've got more dudes and those dudes happily go about and blob the shit out of you.

Armyofme
February 22 2016, 07:19:48 PM
Yeah, we're all super elite PVPers who made heaps of isk doing FW, Level 5, incursions or god knows what else. But for some dude who just wants to log in and be fed content, the CFC is perfect. Generally safe space to make isk in. Fleets all the time. Sigs if you're interested. And mountains of SRP for every major fleet.

I think the CFC is shit. But there's a reason they've got more dudes and those dudes happily go about and blob the shit out of you.

My wallet sits at less then 1b (everyone feel free to donate btw :D ) and ive never really botherd making more isk then to fund my ships as the pve in this game has some of the worst design ever seen in a mmo.

jonesbones
February 22 2016, 07:44:19 PM
/me shrugs

I have IRL friends that fly in CFC groups. They log in maybe 2-3 times a week for fleets and have fun. They don't really ever PVE because their losses are SRPed. They also don't have to worry about their low SP or funding shiney shit. Groups like the CFC make sense for people who want to be involved in wars without the effort of grinding isk or being high SP.

OrangeAfroMan
February 22 2016, 09:00:12 PM
What are pap links?

Jester
February 22 2016, 09:55:51 PM
What are pap links?

Fleet participation links. Every corp in the CFC has to average four per character per month last I checked, which can be picked up in various ways. Most fleets count for one. Certain long-length or strategic fleets count for two.

Dev0
February 23 2016, 01:59:30 PM

well, I don't really see it as weird. My corp has moons, and we have ice contracts for paps, to fuel the towers. It is not like renting to be in a corp because the corp pays out all the isk we make from moons and corp tax based on the % of paps you got per month. So the more active you are in fleets or doing ice contracts or a combo of both you get a larger % of the isk made by the corp.

Ivy_Lash
February 23 2016, 03:08:32 PM

well, I don't really see it as weird. My corp has moons, and we have ice contracts for paps, to fuel the towers. It is not like renting to be in a corp because the corp pays out all the isk we make from moons and corp tax based on the % of paps you got per month. So the more active you are in fleets or doing ice contracts or a combo of both you get a larger % of the isk made by the corp.

my favorite moon is the full moon

jonesbones
February 23 2016, 03:12:46 PM
Would that be the full moon shining on your ass when Asher slips through its gaping hole?

Ivy_Lash
February 23 2016, 04:06:19 PM
Would that be the full moon shining on your ass when Asher slips through its gaping hole?

I squeel in delight as my cinnamon ring is pounded by Asher's girth.

Peachy
February 23 2016, 04:13:08 PM

That doesn't really make sense as the towers are only stuck on worthwhile moons that pay for themselves which means the corp can afford to buy the fuel/materials to make it.

Using rough numbers for the various corps my alts are in it is around 70m isk/pap and you need ~10 to stay in corp which means you're basically paying 700m or £8/month which from one person alone is enough to fuel 2 large towers for the entire month.

When you're in that corp you're just there to make the directors money and they dont care about anything other than that. You're not special, You're not elite for being in an alliance who complacency and greed is killing the game, and you're a dumb cunt for thinking its anything other than that.

Sacul
February 24 2016, 09:14:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DVaSWlV.jpg

Smarnca
February 24 2016, 11:57:50 PM
pew pew

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=4072&b=6916032&e=90&t=rauff&r=1&ro=36

http://i.imgur.com/TrYqWrO.png

Fara
February 25 2016, 10:43:26 AM

Do you get cash payouts or what do you mean by getting % of the isk made?

If I understand this right, you go mine ice for corp and that gives you a pap and then at a l8r point you have like x paps and each pap done will get you y mil isk. Or do you sell the ice for corp (get money there) an then get an extra pap for selling that ice and get that pap refunded as well by an isk payout?

Legit curious.

bundus
February 25 2016, 04:03:21 PM

Your information is shit
I live in the renter alliance that is fcon, you do get a percentage pap for corps that keep an ADM up that is allocated to your corp on a voluntary basis.

Dev0
February 25 2016, 04:05:08 PM

If I understand this right, you go mine ice for corp and that gives you a pap and then at a l8r point you have like x paps and each pap done will get you y mil isk. Or do you sell the ice for corp (get money there) an then get an extra pap for selling that ice and get that pap refunded as well by an isk payout?

Legit curious.

OK so the corp has moons, and a % of ratting income. The corp pays lets say 1.5 bil to the alliance for its alliance tax to fund SRP. Everything gained in isk above that is split with the members based on % of paps you have for that month.
If I did 5 ice contracts and was in 15 fleets and that gave me 20% of the corps paps for the month I would get 20% of the isk.

Smarnca
February 25 2016, 10:31:41 PM
Durning the fight a certain DOOT DOOT guy was primaryed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yO4E5QVmsoc&feature=youtu.be

Peachy
February 26 2016, 05:14:16 AM

Legit curious.

OK so the corp has moons, and a % of ratting income. The corp pays lets say 1.5 bil to the alliance for its alliance tax to fund SRP. Everything gained in isk above that is split with the members based on % of paps you have for that month.
If I did 5 ice contracts and was in 15 fleets and that gave me 20% of the corps paps for the month I would get 20% of the isk.

I dont pay my corp anything and I get 100% SRP.
That dread mishap we had the other week, All dreads SRP'd for hull price.
Machariels die in ls voltrono fleets? No problem, Enjoy your gold.
Triage die? Heres another one.
Need a ratting carrier? No problem, heres one for pretty much build cost.
Hell, even the last super we lost was SRP'd and a new one bought within 30 mins (RIP beauty, you were less than 3 months old but you swam with the best of them)

I also don't have PAPs and all the isk we hoard is thrown back in the form of ships/doctrines/content machines like for example buying entire fleets worths of doctrine ships to hand out/use whenever and for whatever.

No matter how you try and rationalize it, your leadership is charging you to be in that alliance and they're laughing all the way to the bank with your isk that you farmed so hard for at 60m/hour.

Smarnca
February 26 2016, 12:26:20 PM

Legit curious.

Hell, even the last super we lost was SRP'd and a new one bought within 30 mins (RIP beauty, you were less than 3 months old but you swam with the best of them)

I also don't have PAPs and all the isk we hoard is thrown back in the form of ships/doctrines/content machines like for example buying entire fleets worths of doctrine ships to hand out/use whenever and for whatever.

No matter how you try and rationalize it, your leadership is charging you to be in that alliance and they're laughing all the way to the bank with your isk that you farmed so hard for at 60m/hour.
You dont understand... they lose so much more then you :troll:

Poslano z mojega GT-S7580 z uporabo Tapatalk

jonesbones
February 26 2016, 02:23:23 PM
Eh, CFC SRP is far and away better than what most people are offering. It's a full 100% of the loss. Ship, fit and ammo. There's a TON of shit to ridicule the CFC for. But their use of paplinks has proven to get bodies in fleet. And their management is able to point those bodies towards important objectives.

CivilWars
February 26 2016, 02:38:48 PM
I just still fail to see how with moon, office, and station service income you can still need to charge your members 20m/pilot/month. Where is all of that isk going?

Edit - and renter income too.

jonesbones
February 26 2016, 05:45:22 PM
It makes more sense if you realize they don't ONLY let in people with 50m+ SP with great KB stats. The average CFC linemember is a bear. Which means the CFC leadership KNOWS they aren't going to pull their weight to take and defend alliance level income objectives.

FCON, Bastion, SMA and etc. are beholden to Goons. They know this. Goons know this. The Goons provide a shit ton of benefits for this position though. You have to give Mittens and Co. credit where it is due. They saw the mistakes of the olde NC and GBC and improved upon the system. You'll never hear their "valued allies" referred to as pets or meat shields. In turn they have some allies who will live or die by the word of the Goon leadership.

LeoniaTavira
February 26 2016, 10:34:36 PM
Here's something the CFC has that most of the people complaining about their isk gathering activities dont: titan reimbursement.
They're expected to be able to take another B-R in the face and reimburse all the losses.

Cephei, your SRP sounds cool, but you guys have been sitting on a lot of moons for a long time. I'm willing to be that you have more moon income than a bunch of CFC alliances.
I used to live where Lawn does now, and I can tell you that side of Vale has a whole two R64's. A dozen tech moons and about 25 cads, but only two 64's.

CivilWars
February 26 2016, 10:59:16 PM
Here's something the CFC has that most of the people complaining about their isk gathering activities dont: titan reimbursement.
They're expected to be able to take another B-R in the face and reimburse all the losses.

Cephei, your SRP sounds cool, but you guys have been sitting on a lot of moons for a long time. I'm willing to be that you have more moon income than a bunch of CFC alliances.
I used to live where Lawn does now, and I can tell you that side of Vale has a whole two R64's. A dozen tech moons and about 25 cads, but only two 64's.

The CFC has been sitting on the same space, including all the moons when they were much more valuable, for how long? Plus up until last year they had moons in Fountain as well. I still just find it hard to believe that moon, renter, office, and station tax income doesn't cover operational expenses for most/all CFC alliances. Especially not to the point that you need to charge 20m/pilot/month in a 4300 pilot alliance.

Nordstern
February 27 2016, 02:49:30 AM
It makes more sense if you realize they don't ONLY let in people with 50m+ SP with great KB stats. The average CFC linemember is a bear. Which means the CFC leadership KNOWS they aren't going to pull their weight to take and defend alliance level income objectives.

FCON, Bastion, SMA and etc. are beholden to Goons. They know this. Goons know this. The Goons provide a shit ton of benefits for this position though. You have to give Mittens and Co. credit where it is due. They saw the mistakes of the olde NC and GBC and improved upon the system. You'll never hear their "valued allies" referred to as pets or meat shields. In turn they have some allies who will live or die by the word of the Goon leadership.
Goons are basically the US of NATO?

Dev0
February 27 2016, 09:11:22 PM

Legit curious.

You guys have 0 corp tax? No, so you pay your corp, that is the only thing I pay to my corp/alliance and its less then you pay, I pay a 5% tax.

On top of that what kind of poor are you that you make 60mil/hr farming in a Tristan? Also the OSS is a pure pvp alliance, why would anyone go to rat in Syndicate? been there and tried that, it sucked.

Our corp paid I think 1.5 bil to the alliance last month, we easily had that covered in a month worth of SRP, so unless you OSS are complete poors and 1.5 bil is a lot of isk to you then I don't know what to tell you, get better I guess.

Dev0
February 27 2016, 09:25:51 PM

Fcon it pains me to say almost has 0 chance of being strong pvpers, all the way up in branch, with no real access to pvp, unless you like chasing cloakys all around or non stop nano crap. Most pvpers won't stay for that it gets really boring, I wish we had direct access to low sec it would be much better for getting content. Things are improving tho, more fleets are coming up because of the current incusion, and I semi sort of FC'd my first fleet the other day. Looking forward to learning to FC, I see so many mistakes with a lot of the fleets I go on now, like warping into other fleets instead of letting them warp into you for example. I honestly think we lose some fights because some FC's first instinct is to run from a mostly even fight.

QuackBot
February 28 2016, 01:00:18 AM

Legit curious.
What did you do?

main
February 28 2016, 08:49:33 AM

Legit curious.

You guys have 0 corp tax? No, so you pay your corp, that is the only thing I pay to my corp/alliance and its less then you pay, I pay a 5% tax.

On top of that what kind of poor are you that you make 60mil/hr farming in a Tristan? Also the OSS is a pure pvp alliance, why would anyone go to rat in Syndicate? been there and tried that, it sucked.

Our corp paid I think 1.5 bil to the alliance last month, we easily had that covered in a month worth of SRP, so unless you OSS are complete poors and 1.5 bil is a lot of isk to you then I don't know what to tell you, get better I guess.

topkek

I thought that at least at bearing you FCON renters would be good at but apparently you're bad at that as well. If you can't make decent ISK in Syndicate you're either retarded or dumb or both.

dominus
March 1 2016, 10:00:53 AM
I really like goon SRP. Too bad other blocs dont use it. It feels kind of unfair having to earn/grind all isk and spend those on some alliance fleet ops, ald loosing 100mil ships, knowing goon on the other side will be fully SRPed, and you wont..

Horde is pretty tight on free stuff, they give even less than RvB did (which was hisec, NO RATTING tax at all entity.. Only some pocos were stable income, and donations..)

Keckers
March 1 2016, 10:55:19 AM
I really like goon SRP. Too bad other blocs dont use it. It feels kind of unfair having to earn/grind all isk and spend those on some alliance fleet ops, ald loosing 100mil ships, knowing goon on the other side will be fully SRPed, and you wont..

Horde is pretty tight on free stuff, they give even less than RvB did (which was hisec, NO RATTING tax at all entity.. Only some pocos were stable income, and donations..)

N3 had similar SRP for coalition fleets and most alliances had their SRP as well.

main
March 1 2016, 10:58:10 AM

I can't complain about my 100% SRP in The OSS.

CivilWars
March 1 2016, 01:27:46 PM
Some people PVP so they can then make isk. Others make isk so they can PVP. I would wager most people who are currently fighting goons are in the latter category, and in most instances could care less how much isk they have to farm, or spend, to get fun fights.

Tapatalk

ron mexxico
March 1 2016, 03:35:27 PM
Losing 100 mil ships os my greatest fear

Keckers
March 1 2016, 03:47:46 PM
Losing 100 mil ships os my greatest fear

If there isn't at least one faction mod you just look like a poor when you die tbh

OrangeAfroMan
March 3 2016, 06:13:59 AM
We had some fun tonight :) (https://zkillboard.com/br/71311/)

dominus
March 3 2016, 11:47:32 AM
Nice dunk.

jonesbones
March 3 2016, 02:45:00 PM
People laugh about the RMT coalition or the IWI pay for wars.

But damn there's content abound in the North right now.

QuackBot
March 3 2016, 05:00:21 PM

Just bought premium for 3 days so i can meld my own shit for 3.2 content.

Malcanis
March 3 2016, 10:29:05 PM

Good times. We're overdue for a northern war of aggression.

Interesting fact: Every coalition INIT has ever joined has burned to the ground in less than a year.

OrangeAfroMan
March 3 2016, 10:47:21 PM
Nice dunk.

Cheers :)

I streamed the whole roam, ended up killing a carrier after the fight too.

http://www.twitch.tv/oameve/v/52024153 if anyone's interested. I nearly eat shit at ~1:10.

QuackBot
March 4 2016, 01:00:27 PM
We had some fun tonight :) (https://zkillboard.com/br/71311/)
Looks like fun. I have a tinder date tonight.

Seraph IX Basarab
March 30 2016, 08:26:53 AM
http://evenews24.com/2016/03/30/diplomatic-background-of-circle-of-twos-departure-from-the-imperium/

Eat shit Mittens. Get out-metad.

#smugaf

dominus
March 30 2016, 01:02:42 PM
Seraph sends his regards.

kek

AgentPerrrry
March 30 2016, 02:34:30 PM
"Hello, I'm am third party diplomat. Let me tell you, what really happened between party One and party Two diplomats!"?

Also, add a tl;dr next time, please.

jonesbones
March 30 2016, 02:59:51 PM
"Hello, I'm am third party diplomat. Let me tell you, what really happened between party One and party Two diplomats!"?

Seraph attempt to take credit for more random shit he has nothing to do with, Volume IX.

Lex Arson
March 30 2016, 06:23:50 PM

Seraph attempt to take credit for more random shit he has nothing to do with, Volume IX.

Actually, speaking as Someone Who Would Know instead of Just Another Line Member like yourself, Seraph has every right to take oodles of credit for what happened.

Peachy
March 30 2016, 10:11:11 PM

Actually, speaking as Someone Who Would Know instead of Just Another Line Member like yourself, Seraph has every right to take oodles of credit for what happened.

is capitalization of the first letter of each word something you do now?

Lex Arson
March 30 2016, 10:12:21 PM
Only for proper titles

Hot drop o'talk

CivilWars
March 30 2016, 10:24:09 PM
CO2 entosing VFK IHUB, TCU, and station right now.

Vladimir
March 30 2016, 10:36:26 PM
CO2 entosing VFK IHUB, TCU, and station right now.

If ever there was an appropriate time for a popcorn meme, it is right now.

CivilWars
March 30 2016, 10:43:53 PM
See everyone on Friday.

https://timerboard.net/VFK-IV

Seraph IX Basarab
March 31 2016, 03:27:19 AM

Noodles ain't shit without oodles.

Also Jones maybe you should inform yourself better before sharing your opinions. It's less embarrassing for you that way.

main
March 31 2016, 08:21:37 AM

Also Jones maybe you should inform yourself better before sharing your opinions. It's less embarrassing for you that way.

But it's Jones, if he'd do that then he'd lose his entire identity.

whispous
April 1 2016, 09:43:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R1g72L29Z0

OrangeAfroMan
April 2 2016, 09:04:54 PM
https://zkillboard.com/region/10000046/

OrangeAfroMan
April 3 2016, 11:00:31 AM
SMA's new doctrine: unfit ships so you can carry more modules in your evac. Also the jump bridge is no longer safe :p

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53004486/
https://youtu.be/Ck9NcjckTY8

Seraph IX Basarab
April 3 2016, 12:11:07 PM

But it's Jones, if he'd do that then he'd lose his entire identity.

Ah yes but on the upside he could get a better one instead.

jonesbones
April 4 2016, 02:50:29 PM
Yeah. I'm embarrassed by someone who kept sucking dick until he got into a decent alliance OR someone who is in an alliance that just accepted Bovril.

Utterly. Embarrassed.

Seraph IX Basarab
April 4 2016, 02:59:01 PM
Uneducated as you are mouthy aren't you Jones. And when education is provided you prefer to sperg like the complete useless fuckwit you've always been. If you're not going to use your double digit IQ points on something that would benefit all of mankind like putting your head on a train track the very least you can do is stop annoying us by insisting on being the dumbest person in every conversation you happen to wander into.

jonesbones
April 4 2016, 03:56:01 PM
My favorite education is watching someone as retarded as you tell someone like Malcanis what his alliance is...or isn't.

Also, I see you didn't dispute you suck dicks OR OSS just recruited a PVE corp into their PVP alliance.

Seraph IX Basarab
April 4 2016, 04:01:47 PM
Oh man some irrelevant F1 mashing faggot on the internet told me I suck dicks. Better dispute it quick or else it'll be true.

Keckers
April 4 2016, 04:41:20 PM
Also, I see you didn't dispute you suck dicks OR OSS just recruited a PVE corp into their PVP alliance.

PVE corps are kind of useful for holding sov because or indexes and stuff currently.

Seraph IX Basarab
April 4 2016, 04:45:45 PM
Yeah and taking 1/3rd of Razor's membership isn't exactly a terrible bonus either.

Peachy
April 4 2016, 11:50:28 PM
My favorite education is watching someone as retarded as you tell someone like Malcanis what his alliance is...or isn't.

I'll tickle your dickle for this one hombrero

Bovril is a corp with alot of new players which as expected would shy away from PVP to begin with, Focusing more on e-z p-z wins with procurer blobs and shit while making summa that dank dank $$$/hour in relatively safe space.

BOS on its own regularly pulls about 30 actual-human fleets for timers and formups which means we can get fleet numbers varying from 40-75 dependant on what we're doing and how many alts we need etc, On a deployment like Venal we tend to have our alts either logged off in space in blops or in the krabbing lands making some iskies while we toast or do whatever so our fleet numbers vary from 20-40 and thats all fair enough.

With bovril at the side of BOS we pull 70 man single-boxed fleets for mundane tasks like uncontested toasting and other dumb ass mechanichy bullshit we have to do these days - These numbers could potentially hit 100-120 when its a proper duder formup where we require alts.

In conclusion yes; Bovril does have a bit of bloat but thats due to PVE alts and new players doing newb things but they still easily match/outweigh actual BOS dudes in fleets, All thats left is to get them all multiboxing and we're set for lyf.

Lex Arson
April 5 2016, 04:51:59 AM

unironic question, how are you bois enjoying the null brawls?

ron mexxico
April 5 2016, 08:00:23 AM
-1 coon levi and -1 coon hel thx for (not) coming coonies. CFC made the mistake of something coming out in USTZ. We blobbed the coonies about 1000 - 280~

Fara
April 5 2016, 08:10:53 AM
nice blob ron

whispous
April 5 2016, 08:14:50 AM

unironic question, how are you bois enjoying the null brawls?

Predictably, they're great and we were silly for thinking we woulnd't do it.

However it doesn't rule out our use of slave sets back in lowsec, because we need them there.

Seraph IX Basarab
April 5 2016, 08:59:15 AM
That's a really chill video that almost makes me forget you guys say "chooner" instead of tuna.

Keckers
April 5 2016, 09:09:45 AM
-1 coon levi and -1 coon hel thx for (not) coming coonies. CFC made the mistake of something coming out in USTZ. We blobbed the coonies about 1000 - 280~

muh blueballs :(

QuackBot
April 5 2016, 01:00:15 PM
That's a really chill video that almost makes me forget you guys say "chooner" instead of tuna.
M8 i just said oh none for me, and that's that.

Malcanis
April 9 2016, 10:03:58 PM
My word, it certainly was fun to revisit X-70mu again after so very long away.

https://zkillboard.com/character/301445721/

Malcanis
April 9 2016, 10:49:10 PM
Elite mercenary alliance gets MJD'd and in a Keyser-Sozesque act of self-lacerating brutality, smartbombs the fuck out of their own fleet booster rather than concede the smallest of our requests

https://zkillboard.com/kill/53167929/

Seraph IX Basarab
April 9 2016, 11:44:16 PM
Is Init turning the tide of war in the CFC's favor perhaps?

Jester
April 10 2016, 06:42:47 AM
Is Init turning the tide of war in the CFC's favor perhaps?

Hardly. The Magus fleet swooped around the fleets handling a strategic objective in and around 93PI today. And yes, it was entertaining to watch them swoop around, and they even managed to snatch a few of our ships. Then we'd warp onto the Magus ball, save them, at which point the Magus ball would swoop somewhere else.

So terrific for panicking the occasional undisciplined ship, but for attacking strategic objectives, it's got roughly the striking power of a flock of seagulls against a US Navy destroyer. Sure, they can swoop around, make a lot of noise, and shit on a few minor systems, but not do any real damage.

Malcanis
April 10 2016, 08:14:05 AM
One might almost speculate that it's not a doctrine intended to allow 50 guys to change the course of a bloc war in a single night, but merely to allow us to harras enemy fleets and kill a good number of them.

Artjay
April 10 2016, 08:54:50 AM
You guys fielded like 100 I'm the OE- scrap and are clearely the most PVP skilled CFC alliance. Seems a shame that you are resorting to derp fleets, I was genuinely hoping you guys would give us good fights for longer in tenal like you were doing in syndicate. Hope init find a good home.

Was pretty clear tho from the first time I put up a staging pos in your sov that no one in init gave a crap about sov.

BuRniZZ
April 10 2016, 09:42:03 AM
no one in init gave a crap about sov.

Pretty much this

Malcanis
April 10 2016, 03:28:10 PM
I think this BR for X-70 is correct, but if I've put someone on the wrong side, it's easily fixed: http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1978&b=6980759&e=106&t=rvvvr

EDIT: the timeline shows the particularly amusing event at 19:30 of the sacrificial fleet boosting Tengu.

Armyofme
April 10 2016, 04:34:09 PM
One might almost speculate that it's not a doctrine intended to allow 50 guys to change the course of a bloc war in a single night, but merely to allow us to harras enemy fleets and kill a good number of them.

Well, I will admit that i have no doubt you guys are having a ton more fun then the rest of the CFC combined. And im not actually suprised that you(init) picks such fleet comps as its pretty much the only way to do any damage vs a much larger enemy =)

Malcanis
April 10 2016, 05:16:38 PM

Well, I will admit that i have no doubt you guys are having a ton more fun then the rest of the CFC combined. And im not actually suprised that you(init) picks such fleet comps as its pretty much the only way to do any damage vs a much larger enemy =)

We have much more experience than the rest of the CFC at fighting larger enemies ;)

Armyofme
April 10 2016, 08:41:19 PM

We have much more experience than the rest of the CFC at fighting larger enemies ;)

Thats because the rest of the CFC havnt faced a bigger enemy until know :D (except Razor who seem to lose their regions every time they get invaded)

Malcanis
April 10 2016, 09:21:56 PM
Yes that was my meaning.

Lowa [NSN]
April 11 2016, 09:24:05 AM
Elite mercenary alliance gets MJD'd and in a Keyser-Sozesque act of self-lacerating brutality, smartbombs the fuck out of their own fleet booster rather than concede the smallest of our requests

Wait, is that Blacklight as in the actual old Blacklight? :shock:

QuackBot
April 11 2016, 01:00:16 PM
You guys fielded like 100 I'm the OE- scrap and are clearely the most PVP skilled CFC alliance. Seems a shame that you are resorting to derp fleets, I was genuinely hoping you guys would give us good fights for longer in tenal like you were doing in syndicate. Hope init find a good home.

Was pretty clear tho from the first time I put up a staging pos in your sov that no one in init gave a crap about sov.
There's still over 4 hours left, don't give up hope.

Malcanis
April 11 2016, 04:04:46 PM
;1484738']

Dunno never heard of him. Her. Whoever.

SelinaHavoc
April 11 2016, 06:41:45 PM
;1484738']

Whoever? Who fucking ever?

Please use your pronouns right, you are triggering me

Armag3ddon
April 11 2016, 07:24:49 PM
All the old monsters are rising from retirement for one last war..... what a time to be alive.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Helen
April 11 2016, 07:50:01 PM
;1484738']

Old CEO of Black Nova Corp (former BoB head honcho).

Warpath
April 11 2016, 07:56:17 PM
Assuming it's not under new management? The original main of the person who got me into eve back in 05 has just popped up (In a PL corp) although i am pretty sure it's no longer in the hand of the old owner as it was originally owned by a Welsh bloke and last i saw it's bio was in French and the char was in the Goons?

Keeves
April 12 2016, 01:51:16 AM
My old main is owned by a russian.

BuRniZZ
April 12 2016, 07:15:29 AM
I once had this and passed it along.
http://evewho.com/pilot/Gono+Rhea

Warpath
April 12 2016, 08:12:49 AM

My original main is still owned by Aneu Iirc?

Salivan Harddin
April 13 2016, 10:30:26 PM
;1484738']

I can confirm it is indeed THE Blacklight. And yes, he still gets drunk and forgets to log off and stays in space, though now he manages to enter pos shields, so a marked improvement.

On a more serious note, talking to him is amazing, the amount of history the guy witnessed, as well as directed is incredible :o

spitroast
April 13 2016, 10:58:06 PM

My original main is still owned by Aneu Iirc?

My old main was also bought by a Russian and my brothers character was also bought by a Russian. If I sold my others I have no doubt they would also be bought by Russians.

Peachy
April 14 2016, 01:25:25 AM
can we have this thread renamed

Keeves
April 14 2016, 03:15:49 AM

To "Russians bought my main"

Batolemaeus
April 14 2016, 08:37:59 AM
I don't get it, why would you ever sell your main? You'll regret it eventually, and you're selling your reputation with it.

Anyway, since this is the war thread, I'll do an update: The north is simmering on medium heat with lots of shiny things up for grabs. The market in x-7 is white hot and jita-esque .01-isking is in full force. Also, my corp has a few more r64 so that's nice too.

Also, goons suck at stealthbombing (https://zkillboard.com/br/74670/).

Lowa [NSN]
April 14 2016, 12:36:29 PM
;1484738']

I can confirm it is indeed THE Blacklight. And yes, he still gets drunk and forgets to log off and stays in space, though now he manages to enter pos shields, so a marked improvement.

On a more serious note, talking to him is amazing, the amount of history the guy witnessed, as well as directed is incredible :o

Thats just fantastic! Tell him Lowa said hi :guinness: and I wish I could be there assisting in bumping him to safety. :D

Armag3ddon
April 14 2016, 07:31:42 PM
Or just get him to post here.
P-sure he used to post on SHC back in the day unless I'm thinking of one of the other Bob guy's.

Armyofme
April 14 2016, 07:58:12 PM

To "Russians bought my main"

Lol, a russian bought my first char =)
(Had to check, now its currently in an alliance called W-space, tho it used to be in Solar for years)

Keeves
April 14 2016, 10:14:42 PM
I don't get it, why would you ever sell your main? You'll regret it eventually, and you're selling your reputation with it.

My only regret was not selling my characters sooner.

Tellenta
April 15 2016, 11:16:48 AM

If you know good peeps you get the character back when you ask for it. Granted I didn't sell I gave away~

Torothin
April 15 2016, 04:26:11 PM
At this juncture I think it's safe to say that Goons have been defeated. There are hardly any pings out of UMI anymore and VFK has just fallen.

Eli Stan
April 15 2016, 07:52:35 PM
At this juncture I think it's safe to say that Goons have been defeated. There are hardly any pings out of UMI anymore and VFK has just fallen.

Torpid != defeated. There's been no surrender or capitulation, no terms discussed, no reparations made...

Sun Ra
April 15 2016, 08:15:05 PM
;1486294']

;1484738']

Thats just fantastic! Tell him Lowa said hi :guinness: and I wish I could be there assisting in bumping him to safety. :D

All the old folks are coming back

Blacklight_Eve
April 15 2016, 08:23:19 PM
;1486294']

;1484738']

This is turning into a quote pyramid from hell.

Hi Lowa! Hope you're well mate, miss you! When are you re-subbing :)

Armag3ddon
April 15 2016, 10:17:39 PM
Huh shin ra as well...you still into that pua faggotry?

Because I remember you left shc after bushi forum brawl'd you in to submission.

Also welcome back Blacklight.

Keeves
April 16 2016, 03:53:29 AM
;1486294']

;1484738']

Welcome to the forum, now:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/27633219.jpg

Mr Digs
April 16 2016, 10:02:12 AM
;1486294']

;1484738']

Welcome to the forum, now:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/27633219.jpg

https://media.giphy.com/media/vPN3zK9dNL236/giphy.gif

Since we're now that low we're into the shit meme's lifecycle of a thread on Failheap. Next is more shitposting followed by massive ammounts of autism.

Forecast is sunny with a slight chance of salt.

Helen
April 16 2016, 12:10:03 PM
TEST reinforced an entire constellation in Deklein in one op last night.

http://evemaps.dotlan.net/map/Deklein/Z-D6K5#adm

Armyofme
April 16 2016, 10:07:58 PM

And a bunch of pos's got rf'ed or destroyed in Deklein as well today.
Meanwhile, goon fleet spotted in ceptors in other regions :D

Thus far in this war goons are winning by making us spend isk on ammo and entosis links.

Vrikaan Phoenix
April 17 2016, 05:52:20 AM

And a bunch of pos's got rf'ed or destroyed in Deklein as well today.
Meanwhile, goon fleet spotted in ceptors in other regions :D

Thus far in this war goons are winning by making us spend isk on ammo and entosis links.

Don't forget all of the isotopes to jump in supers/titans + the doomsdays

Keckers
April 17 2016, 12:11:24 PM
And the opportunity cost of jump fatigue

Sacul
April 21 2016, 12:58:28 AM
;1484738']

:shitshit:

When i was a nubbin in eve my ceo gave me one order (atron and point): "Keep that point on Blacklight".

I usually died 10 minutes into the fight, good times.

Lex Arson
April 27 2016, 02:27:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5qnTmlPa4k

<current year> reminder

Aliventi
April 27 2016, 04:10:18 AM
Killing Lord Servant in style (https://zkillboard.com/related/30004589/201604270200/)

LordsServant
April 27 2016, 04:55:31 AM
Killing Lord Servant in style (https://zkillboard.com/related/30004589/201604270200/)

Killing is a strong word.

I think "Lord's Servant intentionally suicided into us" is more accurate.

I was livestreaming on a 30 second delay, went all the way down to Cede Nullis staging, camped their station, then flew ALL the way around the fountain loop with my Phoenix, while chatting with Req the ENTIRE way.

You were literally the only nerds who dared shoot me - VOA jump a 20 man cerb fleet into J5a and wouldnt engage my phoenix either, they're so shit lol. I can't wait til we go back to evicting them. :P

I woulda rather had some pew instead of supers, but the end goal was getting that dank insurance before it's nerfed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/4gmnew/after_roaming_literally_entirety_of_fountain/

GG :)

Lex Arson
April 27 2016, 05:01:37 AM
you're alright lords servant

Daneel Trevize
April 27 2016, 11:32:48 AM
you're alive, lords servant?!fyp

Malcanis
April 27 2016, 01:24:05 PM
you're alright lords servant

You don't just die of autism.

jonesbones
April 27 2016, 02:02:41 PM
Wait, they're nerfing capital insurance?

Daneel Trevize
April 27 2016, 02:43:14 PM
AFAIK the logic goes that it's tied to hull market price, which is tied to component cost, which is being reduced.
Dreads were worth more pre-Citadel, so RIP them for plat. insurance and buy a new one + profit.

Eli Stan
April 27 2016, 03:09:29 PM
Hey, check out that TC alliance logo in game...

friznit
April 28 2016, 11:54:33 AM
Isn't the thread title a bit inaccurate now?

Salivan Harddin
April 28 2016, 12:38:48 PM
You never know, they might make a comeback!

(Sorry, I couldn't type that with a straight face)

Lex Arson
April 30 2016, 10:12:35 PM
omg fuck maguses lmao

that shit is fucking nuts

Vladimir
April 30 2016, 11:38:27 PM
Hey, check out that TC alliance logo in game...

Finally that got unfucked. Which is cool because TC's logo is baller.

BuRniZZ
May 1 2016, 12:35:54 AM
omg fuck maguses lmao

that shit is fucking nuts
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you've been snatched. It's a thrilling ride for both snatcher and snatchee.
I really love snatch fleet!

Lex Arson
May 1 2016, 01:38:19 AM
that was the biggest mass-murder of serbs since the holocaust

"yea u can warp to me at zero" - lich reaper 2016

Ivy_Lash
May 2 2016, 05:18:17 PM
tbh it wasn't THAT bad... We did secure the strategic objective... That warp in tho will go down in history.

Mr Digs
May 15 2016, 08:01:13 PM
Fun fight in F7C.

gf

Dat Apostle tank tho

Malcanis
May 15 2016, 08:04:38 PM
No, Lex Arson, Syndicate alliance kills you.

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=4046&b=7032582&e=90&t=qbf for context.

Seraph IX Basarab
May 15 2016, 09:11:01 PM
Malcanis are you physically incapable of posting an accurate BR?

Armyofme
May 15 2016, 09:18:12 PM
Malcanis are you physically incapable of posting an accurate BR?

Yes he is.

jonesbones
May 16 2016, 01:36:08 PM
TISHU gets ass mangled by Fountain fags and CFCs B-Team.

Is that a good BR?

Malcanis
May 17 2016, 07:41:41 AM
TISHU gets ass mangled by Fountain fags and CFCs B-Team.

Is that a good BR?

https://bokinews.wordpress.com/2016/05/16/tc-working-with-init-to-dunk-tishu-capitals-causes-reddit-shitstorm/

Seraph IX Basarab
May 17 2016, 10:39:56 AM
This is a very big deal.

Malcanis
May 17 2016, 12:05:51 PM
I know that providing information about a fight to someone who asked for information about that fight is rather controversial in this forum - and it's a rule you have been careful never to infringe- , but I'm hoping the mods will show mercy to me.

Seraph IX Basarab
May 17 2016, 12:20:52 PM
I'm honestly surprised how far the one sided posturing has gone. I mean grats for the kills but people are really trying to spin this up into something so much more.

naryl
May 17 2016, 01:07:05 PM
Nah, it's not a big deal. You lost some caps because of bad luck. Shit happens, and I guess we're overdue too.

Also, after reading that article - respect for actually going through with it and resetting most of the MBC.

Seraph IX Basarab
May 17 2016, 02:00:29 PM
Yeah for some reason Suddenly has this impression that there's some reckoning for us from the MBC because we reset everyone. I mean wasn't that the point at the end of the day? We're cool with TC and yesterday we flew on the same side. Init is "the enemy" so same ol same ol there. But Suddenly are making the most noise for some reason.

LordsServant
May 17 2016, 09:34:17 PM
Yeah for some reason Suddenly has this impression that there's some reckoning for us from the MBC because we reset everyone. I mean wasn't that the point at the end of the day? We're cool with TC and yesterday we flew on the same side. Init is "the enemy" so same ol same ol there. But Suddenly are making the most noise for some reason.

Confirming as a non-linemember of TC that TISHU are generally chill duders.

Drama Llamas gonna "ma-ma" for Dra-ma.

BuRniZZ
May 18 2016, 12:14:08 AM

To be honest, Lord Molly seems pretty autistic. If the rest of the SS is like that, you can have them forever, MBC.

Lex Arson
May 18 2016, 12:25:11 AM
Nah, it's not a big deal. You lost some caps because of bad luck. Shit happens, and I guess we're overdue too.

Also, after reading that article - respect for actually going through with it and resetting most of the MBC.

we have some ~summer children~ who don't remember the are34 days and the early Lex days of welps like that every week or so

we were long, long overdue

LeoniaTavira
May 18 2016, 01:39:01 AM

we have some ~summer children~ who don't remember the are34 days and the early Lex days of welps like that every week or so

we were long, long overdue

I remember the 'days since last capital welp' counter rarely going past 7

jonesbones
May 18 2016, 02:25:12 PM
I don't understand why capital whelps are a big deal. A fully insured combat carrier ends up costing about the same as a factoin/DS fit Machariel.

Malcanis
May 18 2016, 03:29:13 PM
I don't understand why capital whelps are a big deal. A fully insured combat carrier ends up costing about the same as a factoin/DS fit Machariel.

Well quite a few of those died as well, so...

Smarnca
May 18 2016, 10:47:52 PM

Goons are smug about undocking after 2 months and killing a few triage carriers

Big fucking deal

Most of their retarded line members havent realized yet that FAXes are now pretty much the only way to keep a super fleet alive

Their mindsets are still stuck in 2014: "HURRR WE CANT KILL 255 ARCHONS WITH 1000 DOMINIXES OP OP OP"

Malcanis
May 19 2016, 07:42:33 AM
Seriously though, I'm not sure what is likely to be gained by hanging around in Saranen. As a long time veteran of coalition cascades and sov loss, the sensible step is to bail to NPC 0.0, not lo-sec, rebuild morale and practice effective doctrines, train up FCs and then return when shit has quietened down. Syndicate is the closest thing that the north of the map has to regions like Curse (easy empire access, plenty of stations), and that's why we were happy to decamp to there when we saw which way the wind was blowing.

Jump clones are a thing. Fast inty travel is a thing. Wormholes are a thing. Saranen is a trap.

I dunno, I guess maybe it's a cultural perspective thing and goons don't want to be a "NPC 0.0 scrub alliance", although I can't see how that's worse than being a "lowsec scrub alliance", but I can't help thinking about the little lecture Marcellus Wallace gives Butch about 'pride'.

naryl
May 19 2016, 09:12:59 AM
Seriously though, I'm not sure what is likely to be gained by hanging around in Saranen. As a long time veteran of coalition cascades and sov loss, the sensible step is to bail to NPC 0.0, not lo-sec, rebuild morale and practice effective doctrines, train up FCs and then return when shit has quietened down. Syndicate is the closest thing that the north of the map has to regions like Curse (easy empire access, plenty of stations), and that's why we were happy to decamp to there when we saw which way the wind was blowing.

Yeah, so much this. It's so heart wrenching when some goons get lost, end up in our fleets and then go all "You are using Battleships? Did he say DREADS jump in?". Can't see how anybody leadership wise can think that Saranen is a good idea.

Fara
May 19 2016, 09:36:10 AM
its simply because turning evacuating out of saranen into victory is too big a spin even for mittens.

Or they think they can outlast the MBC, which is a possibility afterall.

Aedeline
May 19 2016, 09:38:35 AM
The fact that they stage in saranen greatly helps any imperium fleet staging in Syndicate or anywhere else. MBC and all the people ressubing do it to shoot "Goons" they don't care that much about shooting Init/Rzr or Lawn, they want to kill bees. By staging there they are acting as a lightning rod for every other imperium alliance.

Malcanis
May 19 2016, 09:49:28 AM
The fact that they stage in saranen greatly helps any imperium fleet staging in Syndicate or anywhere else. MBC and all the people ressubing do it to shoot "Goons" they don't care that much about shooting Init/Rzr or Lawn, they want to kill bees. By staging there they are acting as a lightning rod for every other imperium alliance.

Oh yeah it's gravy for us. I just don't see the advantage for them. I mean at the very least they could have set up a plan B staging in Venal or somewhere so that it's a PITA for the MBC to always have escalation supers on hand. If all your flying is nuisance doctrines, then resupplying frigate hulls isn't that difficult.

So yeah, as I said and Fara agrees, it's about 'face' more than any actual strategic thinking.

Keckers
May 19 2016, 09:56:53 AM

Jump clones are a thing. Fast inty travel is a thing. Wormholes are a thing. Saranen is a trap.

I dunno, I guess maybe it's a cultural perspective thing and goons don't want to be a "NPC 0.0 scrub alliance", although I can't see how that's worse than being a "lowsec scrub alliance", but I can't help thinking about the little lecture Marcellus Wallace gives Butch about 'pride'.
CFC terrified of bubbles or something.

Seraph IX Basarab
May 19 2016, 10:34:22 AM
Well Goons being kept in Saranen is actually keeping the Syndicate alliances somewhat safe. If you've noticed, nobody's actually addressed Init/Rzr/Lawn(?) in Syndicate because the primary issue for everyone has always been hitting Goons. If they move to Syndicate you might get all of the MBC actually doing more than they have been now. On the other hand working together could also strengthen the CFC to a certain extent and who knows, maybe the MBC will finally "get bored and go home" like Mittens has been hoping.

naryl
May 19 2016, 10:51:07 AM
Everybody gathering in Syndicate would result in the same situation, yes.

If they REALLY want to reconquer some space and not only sit it out, they have to change something. "We'll all bee here, in this one system and attack the neighboring region" doesn't work when the enemy outnumbers you. MBC just gather's around them - situation under control.

I mean, you guys just showed them how to deal with an overextended loose coalition. Attacking on multiple fronts. It's not that easy when outnumbered, but still possible, if the goal isn't "We reconquer all of the north!!!!111".

By now I really think they count on "winning" this through boredom.

constarc
May 19 2016, 12:33:34 PM
Well Goons being kept in Saranen is actually keeping the Syndicate alliances somewhat safe. If you've noticed, nobody's actually addressed Init/Rzr/Lawn(?) in Syndicate because the primary issue for everyone has always been hitting Goons. If they move to Syndicate you might get all of the MBC actually doing more than they have been now. On the other hand working together could also strengthen the CFC to a certain extent and who knows, maybe the MBC will finally "get bored and go home" like Mittens has been hoping.

OSS and MC have been down in Syndicate for about a month, I'm not sure how active they are outside of Syndicate ATM (our staging is next door to theirs so there's been a lot of fights lately).

zergl
May 19 2016, 01:54:59 PM
its simply because turning evacuating out of saranen into victory is too big a spin even for mittens.

Unless they disband completely they'll definitely outlast the MBC which was never intended to be a permanent power block.

The question is what will happen when they try to retake the north after the MBC resets itself and I'd be surprised if the MBC wouldn't reform more or less instantly if that happened.

CFC terrified of bubbles or something.

~swordfleet~

Anyhow, lots of shitposting but nothing about the two fights which happened this week?

Monday:

PL was playing stupid games on the Saranen undock and won a stupid prize. Goons surprisingly undocked and kept escalating numbers. Supers were dropped and pings went out. Apparently two Titans got bumped off and one Levi was tackled. Suicide FAX machines are dropped. Goons went at it with baltec/grindr BS and a neverending stream of welpcanes (there were apparently JF runs to resupply canes mid-fight). At some point grid is clear for a few minutes, caps bail out and the fight winds down with Goons holding the field.

BR across the entire fight (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1442&b=7034370&e=195&t=urravbaaq). Goons had quite significant numbers advantage for most of the fight which came as a surprise to pretty much everyone.

Tuesday:

Goons try to shotgun anchor a bunch of citadels across PB/Fade/Saranen again. MBC forms en masse with various smaller fleets assigned to the null citadels and (IIRC) PL/NC looking to get the Saranen one. Null citadels drop with little to no resistance (though a good bombing run or two decimated some of our strategic T1 cruiser reserves (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2036&b=7035640&e=10&t=b) :cut:) and everyone converges on Saranen, where MBC missed taking down the citadel because TiDi was at max which the citadel's timer ignored, so they couldn't get on it in time or something like that. The fleets taking down the null citadels arrive in Saranen and join the massive brawl on the Karjataimon gate. (Saranen is a surprisingly large system to warp across in cruisers in full TiDi, easily enough time for a bio.) Goons get pounded and bail. Max goons in local (https://dscan.me/qFEsFC), max total in local (https://dscan.me/HNsz66), dscan of the gate grid mid-fight (https://dscan.me/ntGcbY).

BR across all the citadel systems. (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1442,3698,2036,2000,3691,2008,2031,2041,2020,20 18&b=7035630&e=135&t=uvvrvrefvb&ro=95.21666666666667) | BR for Saranen only. (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1442&b=7035630&e=135&t=uvvuvarf&ro=95.21666666666667)

Lucas Quaan
May 19 2016, 02:08:24 PM

Unless they disband completely they'll definitely outlast the MBC which was never intended to be a permanent power block.

The question is what will happen when they try to retake the north after the MBC resets itself and I'd be surprised if the MBC wouldn't reform more or less instantly if that happened.
Goons are in a pretty similar situation to what -A- have in Catch. We are probably more than happy to form up once a year and kick them back out again if they are ever allowed to retake Deklein.

Speaking of Catch...

CivilWars
May 19 2016, 05:32:08 PM
Pretty sure the "hell camp" would follow goons wherever they went. The main difference in LS and NPC null is in LS the station can't be bubbled, so if you have an insta you can get out easier. Either way they are a shell of their former selves no matter where they log out at night.

Malcanis
May 20 2016, 07:13:01 AM
Pretty sure the "hell camp" would follow goons wherever they went. The main difference in LS and NPC null is in LS the station can't be bubbled, so if you have an insta you can get out easier. Either way they are a shell of their former selves no matter where they log out at night.

Interceptor fleets don't care about bubbles

Mr Digs
May 20 2016, 08:06:17 AM

That isn't true whatsoever...

When we arrived in Syndicate it wasn't really greeted by a big show of force or a welcoming committee by anyone local. Sure we had the odd scrap but it wasn't anything we couldn't handle. We took X ammount of moons (I'm sure i've stated that before) from OSS/NOC+other Syndicate locals.

Before OSS returned from wrecking the north, Our only really challenge at that point was NOC/VEGA. Which failed miserably at the first attempt (source (https://zkillboard.com/related/30003359/201604011900/)). After that fight we were pretty much left alone to stomp through the rest of our objectives without any real resistance.

Then OSS returned and SUAS vowed to remove us from Syndicate, at first we were out numbered. This is due to the fact that TC/TISHU/NC/Friends showed to slap us about a bit. What we couldn't handle we decided to use command destroyers against and it worked to great effect.

Over time, the OSS allies gave up helping them, and it really only left OSS/MC fighting INIT/RZR/SMA* (* SMA hasn't turned up to every fight). This is due to NC no longer wanting to support OSS as apparently because vince prohibited any nc. fleets from entering the "INIT Fly zone" due to ninja bubbles and cancer aid maguses.

TISHU has had fights with us, but since the mach/apostle welp in Cloud Ring, I haven't seen them since.

Now SUAS is apparently kicking members out because apparently "they are spies".

There own ex directors get kicked for disagreeing with him. Talk about dictatorship...

So sorry Seraph, I highlighted the bit of your post which isn't right and addressed it right there. I mean the rest seems ok. But If you're going to sperg about no one "Dealing with us yet" do some research first?

Thanks

Lex Arson
May 20 2016, 08:41:39 AM
We've been busy gradually cleaning the Suddenly Spaceship stink out of glorious Cloud Ring; fighting cross-TZ really blows, which is why you don't see a lot of us.

We parked a machariel + apostle fleet (fresh out of the 3D printer) in FD- the other day to help OSS rep a tower, but I'm guessing you guys got your kicks off of fragging retard FAX pilots who got dragged in sling bubbles because we didn't see anything other than maguses after that (a doctrine I'm falling more and more in love with the more it gets used against me).

It sounds like you guys are really having a lot of fun, and I'm both jealous and also sad that you guys aren't more in our weight class. What can you do, though.

Seraph IX Basarab
May 20 2016, 09:27:16 AM
Well that's exactly my point. Init basically evaced to Syndicate and snagged moons from NOC which is basically a waifu guild and OSS which at the time was busy taking CFC sov and generally being useful on the relevant front. NOC and VEGA aren't exactly pvp powerhouses. NOC has a lot of old money but meh. TISHU showed up a few times to back OSS but since our TZ is different that was spotty as well. TC laid a bunch of good dunks on Init so I have to give credit where credit is due. If TC gave a fuck they could probably handle Init by itself. But currently no one aside from OSS is really putting heavy effort. I totally respect Init for what they are doing and I actually like the group over all. But I think it would be foolish to over emphasize your importance based on what has happened thus far. Chest beating for whoring on some killmails that TC set up in 5 to 1 odds is comical and I don't know why you guys view it as some major accomplishment that's somehow keeping us from you. "Haven't seen them since" well...did you ever see much of us to begin with (due to TZ that is?)

Malcanis
May 20 2016, 10:01:32 AM
It's strange that all those NOC moons had OSS towers on them, but I'll be the first to admit that I don't understand POS mechancis very well. I'm sure OSS made themselves very useful in capturing undefended space in the meanwhile.

Also I thought the TISHU line wasn't that it was whoring (100 pests is a lot of whores) but treason and plots?

EDIT: Also there's no "basically" about it. We straight up evacced to Syndicate over Easter. Helped that we were deployed there already, but you didn't have to be Suz fucking Tzu to see by then that Tenal was indefensible, and we had no issues with abandoning it.

Mr Digs
May 20 2016, 10:02:46 AM
It was hardly (as you say) "Chest beating for whoring on some killmails that TC set up in 5 to 1 odds".

We spotted the fight and was going to shoot both of you, then the T-C FC at the time basically asked us to temp blue to shoot you. We agreed (guess they asked first). So we did. There was no chest beating. In fact we gave you a gf after

A reddit ruse developed (out of both T-C and INITS control) was created and tears were generated. So we ran with it. It spiralled from there, people believed it, we laughed at it. Then we put it to bed.

I don't view it as a major accomplishment at all, in fact I view getting OSS to start Evaccing from FD- because they can't actually deal with something that there own FC's and directorate said "We're going to wipe you off the map when we come back to Syndicate". THAT is a better accomplishment.

I think what we've achieved in Syndicate even (sometimes) against numbers that are 4:1/5:1, as an accomplishment.

I think what reddit has actually done for The Initiative (despite the fact that Goons and Imperium items get immediately downvoted), and the salt and tears from those threads an achievement. I mean getting a reaction from people who actually believe things is fucking hilarious, even when people 2-3 posts before state its a ruse. But thats just me.

The reason I keep bringing it up is because I know that the next post (usually by either you, or Peachy) usually says something about "odds" when you lose. Can I remind you that if you had the oppurtunity, you'd probably do the same thing. If you didn't, then you'd be pretty fucking retarded.

Mr Digs
May 20 2016, 10:03:28 AM
It's strange that all those NOC moons had OSS towers on them, but I'll be the first to admit that I don't understand POS mechancis very well.

Research oversight.