PDA

View Full Version : The Lower North (Tribute/Vale of the Silent/Venal/Geminate)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Baarhyn
March 24 2014, 02:01:29 PM
interesting triage chimera fit

Yeah I'll eft that tonight I'm curious.

Ignition SemperFi
March 24 2014, 03:39:50 PM
EFT looks like there isnt enough CPU to have everything online, i dont see a plus side to that fit except being able to cycle some stuff under heavy neutage

Cue1*
March 24 2014, 04:48:48 PM
EFT looks like there isnt enough CPU to have everything online, i dont see a plus side to that fit except being able to cycle some stuff under heavy neutage

The killmail is slightly deformed as well. 8 mids on the mail, but the Chimera only has 7. I've seen capbooster based fits, but I don't think the Chimera can pull it off. Thanny is the only one I've seen do it.

meowtiger
March 24 2014, 06:54:11 PM
killmail on eve-kill (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=22573052), which is slightly less deformed. it all fits with genos 1-4 and 6% cpu implant, which would mesh with the rest of the fitting theory of "i have a lot of money so i can fit whatever the fuck i want"

Ignition SemperFi
March 24 2014, 07:36:07 PM
He still had Large rigs on that... ;-p

Cue1*
March 24 2014, 08:50:30 PM
Only works with T1 triage too. Quality fit.

Smarnca
March 24 2014, 09:13:43 PM
Only works with T1 triage too. Quality fit.

It's goons. What else did you expect?

meowtiger
March 24 2014, 11:52:53 PM
He still had Large rigs on that... ;-p

triumvirate., removing large-rigged carriers from eve one by one (https://zkillboard.com/detail/37758259/)

DaDutchDude
March 25 2014, 12:18:25 AM
Is your M.O. basicaly camping cyno beacons and killing nooblets who jump in without asking for intel (or despite intel warning them of a hostile / neutral)? Or is there something I'm missing.

Edit: wasn't meant as critisizm BTW, I'm just surprised there are this many fools around still. I should get in on some of this seal clubbing :)

meowtiger
March 25 2014, 01:30:28 AM
Is your M.O. basicaly camping cyno beacons and killing nooblets who jump in without asking for intel (or despite intel warning them of a hostile / neutral)? Or is there something I'm missing.

we've been more or less permacamping l-c during eu and us for the past week or so, waiting on timers and such, and today was no different. camping the station with some hacs and tackle, a carrier jumped in, got smacked. i only posted it because it was relevant to the topic (large rigs on carriers), not because it's an impressive kill or anything

meowtiger
March 29 2014, 06:14:02 AM
had another gf tonight in late euro/early us prime. we shield reinforced the station in i-u and have been harassing the system pretty heavily, and papa goon has been reluctant to provide meaningful support to SMA's valiant defense of their home region against the notorious brigands of triumvirate, so when we got inklings they were rage-pinging a fleet to come deal with us, we didn't expect much. we made for the system in question with ~80 in fleet, nano ishtars with scimis and tackle. SMA managed to convince some other dudes from the cfc to show up, and we ended up fighting what appeared to be two fleets of long-range battleships (mainly apocs and megas) and a fleet of nano ishtars, totalling about 250-300 dudes, with local peaking at around 375, and tidi peaking at around 80%.

we brawled on the gate for around an hour, retreated to our pos to repair heat damage and grab more sentries, then re-engaged for about 5 minutes before wargod burned his mwd and the fleet fell apart due to our secondary anchors both already being dead, so we fled the field. we lost the majority of our ships after the anchor drop situation, but we still managed to do ok (http://www.triumvirate-alliance.com/kb/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152552), and most importantly it was a very fun fight for both sides - content was enjoyed by all.

edit: fraps here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyjF-ZZEA1g)

antoine
March 29 2014, 06:30:05 AM
I went with a subcaps for once because it's been pretty much a year since I did that with CFC and man IDK if it's that I'm used to flying Huginns or the link changes from a little while ago but web loki range sucks! 68km lock range is bad enough, but web range is like 48/58(oh)km, just brutal. Plus only an AB when yall are going like 2.2k in the ishtars. Even with a great warpin it's tough to get more than 2 or 3 ishtars before you're out of range, was pretty frustrating to be in the loki. I forgot paste too because I'm an idiot, but ships didn't hang in the 50-60km long enough for any web to get over 50% damage luckily. I think our allied fleets were FA baltecs, SMA ishtars+firetails, RZR frigs, and then a general cfc baltecfleet.

meowtiger
March 29 2014, 03:13:34 PM
yeah, i'm noticing that these nano ishtars have got to be infuriating to fight against, seems like the key to winning is to get a really lucky warpin on us as we turn or are otherwise slowed down, and blap our anchors before we have time to sort new ones.

aside from all the sperge in local, and the constant blueballing, etc; once cfc are on the field and i have local minimized, you guys are outrageously fun to fight. in spite of maybe not having the right tools to fight tri, cfc certainly always brings enough of the right stuff to put up a pretty fierce fight, and your subcap fcs are absolutely razor sharp with the point-blank warp-ins. lemme tell you, having an entire baltec fleet land inside 20km more than once during a fight in nano ishtars is fucking terrifying, we're very fortunate wargod is as good as he is at fcing nano or that fight probably wouldn't have lasted 10 minutes, let alone the hour it did

Smarnca
March 29 2014, 03:25:33 PM
so how do you like Lord's Servant now that he's in Tri? I kinda feel bad for leaving after 5 days but lolnoapicheck and back in curse nothing was happening.

meowtiger
March 29 2014, 03:31:15 PM
honestly he's pretty alright in corp. doesn't talk much, shows up to fleets in the right ships, pays attention. maybe he just hasn't had time to get comfortable enough to let loose, or it's possible that he's actually a reasonable human being

LordsServant
April 2 2014, 01:57:13 AM
I don't know what this is:

http://disavowed.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=22743032

Grarr Dexx
April 2 2014, 02:38:34 AM
kill yourself lords

seriously

stab yourself in the throat

LordsServant
April 2 2014, 04:00:02 AM
kill yourself lords

seriously

stab yourself in the throat

u first faggit

Stoffl
April 2 2014, 06:27:43 AM
I support both stabbings and/or Seppuku

Armyofme
April 7 2014, 11:44:58 AM
So, the last update was April 1st and most of you should have known better than to believe we were doing nightmares and shit, either way!

What has happened
Veni, vidi, vici: We came, We dunked, We got bored. We deployed roughly a month ago to Hemin and we started with many ops that very weekend, between us and the previous effort of EG we pretty much became the nemesis of this new HERO coalition, we dunked them so hard so many times that they ended up fearing us like we were the devil himself and from there on ahead all they could do was run away from us in panic.

It was fun until it wasn't. We are all here to engage in awesome brawls and not chase chickens hitting them with a stick, as fun as that is at the beginning it gets old really fast.

HERO resorted to do just Stealth Bomber for siege fleets and cloak when we came about, or just scatter into a safe if they were flying anything else.

But! there was more than just HERO around us, there is the whole N3 that is living nearby. Sadly there were two factors here, first they are in hell grind mode, just using dreads/caps/supers to grind everything which puts a rather big entry barrier for us to harm them (We don't have our shiny toys down here as they know) and the second it's that we failed in having a Caldari only gimmick, where Ishtars have a stupid Kin/Therm resistance that made us unable to harm them in any way shape or form

Even like this, we managed to hurt them a few times and certainly we did more damage to them more than they did to us. The peak was the drop we did on HJ- with Tengus on top of their caps and we snagged TFIs, Navpocs and triage carriers before withdrawing, it was good

As time progressed HERO kept running from us, -A- became more shit and wasn't able to even provide the timers that were being contested, EG was on hiatus because Vee was on fap holiday or something, DD exploded and then worked out a deal with N3 to evac, Solar just wasn't anywhere to be found, Coven and other entities already gave up and retreated to Stain.

This left Freedom alone with Razor to do all defense of catch, and needless to say, we didn't bother with it. In TL;DR we lacked the arsenal to harm N3 because of our doctrine choices.

There was also the random fail BL who just died in a fire repeatedly but they aren't important anymore so vOv.

The Squad
First I want everyone to congratulate each other. This was the first serious deployment that Freedom has done after I was appointed leader of it and I consider it a resounding success. We pulled awesome people, we got to know each other, we did tengu fleets that raped like a true Elite PvP squad, we had titans, market, skirmish FCs, gate camps, big ops, bombing support...we had it all.</font><br /><font color="rgb(40,40,40)">I'm proud of the group we are forming and I want to thank everyone of you to make it possible. Especially Red Crown who has taken the task to be my right hand and has been invaluable for the squad.

Other shoutouts go to Mishi, Lyris and the awesome dictor pilots like Kratisto and Sbeaulieu or the awesome Logi anchors we have gotten or the many people who have contributed to the squad like HarlyQ and Steve Dalton. I also shout out to Darcon Kylote and DmitriBlackKnight for doing boosts, which are vital to fleets.

What's next?</b></font></font><br /><b>First, the layout of the political scenario</b><br /><br /> * BL is shit and is slowly falling apart, corps are departing from it looking for greener pastures as Elo continues to become an unstable faggot who seems to lack direction and true leadership ability. Still, they can pull 60 people in a fleet and they have deployed to X-7 in pure blind to threat SMA in fade. * Triumvirate and MOA are working together now with the supposed support of BL to cause more havoc on Pure Blind. * Solar is nowhere to be found, just doing their usual hiatus before they appear with a bunch of tanks invading some region. * -A- is falling apart and their member base don't want to fight anymore, they want to retreat to stain and carebear for another -A- cycle (If you know EvE History 101 this is the usual -A-) * Darkness of Despair fell apart after their FCs and leadership burned, and then the alliance exploded to someone disbanding it. Now they are scattered in the wing being useless. * Coven and other russian entities are just carebearing in stain and fighting targets of opportunity in those ass-world regions like esoteria. * PL is PL, Mukk Barovian doing his usual faggot roams where he doesn't engage anything unless he has a 100% winning chance, rather boring to fight this pussy. Aside from that PL seems to be sleeping. * N3 got burned to the ground, their mighty coalition after all the sov warfare they have done can't be arsed to lift a finger without claiming. Losing a war and then they got the bonus prize of grinding all their space again. That can't be fun. They still know the CFC would own them any day any time. * HERO is having a lot of internal drama, one alliance already departed, some reports they made say they want to PvP in WH space (We may have taught them that Nullsec is too hard for them). I don't really believe this but who knows. Aside from that they are afraid of any entity that knows how to field HACs or T3s so they will poke CVA for fights most likely.

Needless to say the CFC came on top of everyone on this war, consolidating our overwhelming dick size and everyone in EvE knows it

So, what will we do

Well, we need to give HERO some space so they regain their balls and start fielding bigger stuff so we can kill more than frigates and talwars, so we will leave them alone for a while. N3 can't be arsed to fight they are too busy grief grinding their space. PL is too risk adverse to fight on even odds for the fun fights... that leaves us only choice for now: The west!</font><br /><font color="rgb(40,40,40)">Yes, we are going home to face the Triumvirate, MOA and BL menace, with maybe some token support from lowsec residents

">This deployment will be in the heart of our home, VFK, where we will project force to wherever this Trifaggot coalition decides to mess around. We will be shredding whatever threatens our space, during idle time (there will be some or a lot of idle time) we will be jewing to our hearts content. It's half vacation half dunking nerds when they think too much of themselves

I find it funny that since we are dead, tri are shit etc, they still come to fight us, the smallest of the Coalitions in eve atm.
I guess we're not as dead or as shit as they would have their members belive then

meowtiger
April 7 2014, 01:22:59 PM
we will project force to wherever this Trifaggot coalition decides to mess around

http://cppshq.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Come-at-me-bro-rainbow-dash-31030597-500-310.gif

haimee khema
April 7 2014, 01:35:59 PM
isn't tri mostly euro and that update was for the cfc american squad?

frenz
April 7 2014, 02:56:19 PM
Well, most of the fights usually happen in late Euro / early US TZ, so I guess everyone can enjoy the *content (http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=25162)*.

Can't wait for moar TiDi heavy fights.

meowtiger
April 7 2014, 06:49:00 PM
Well, most of the fights usually happen in late Euro / early US TZ, so I guess everyone can enjoy the *content*.

c. i'm us est and i've made it to several weekday fights.

pls no

QuackBot
April 7 2014, 08:00:14 PM
Well, most of the fights usually happen in late Euro / early US TZ, so I guess everyone can enjoy the *content (http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=25162)*.

Jolin: i guess so.

Securitas
April 7 2014, 11:53:49 PM
"Mukk Barovian doing his usual faggot roams where he doesn't engage anything unless he has a 100% winning chance, rather boring to fight this pussy."

Irony overload, since that's exactly what Goons did when fighting HERO. It doesn't get much easier than brawling a bunch of T1 cruisers with T1 logi piloted by new players, but instead they literally only flew bombers, Harpies, and occasionally Tengus that sat at extreme range.

QuackBot
April 8 2014, 12:00:13 AM
had another gf tonight in late euro/early us prime. we shield reinforced the station in i-u and have been harassing the system pretty heavily, and papa goon has been reluctant to provide meaningful support to SMA's valiant defense of their home region against the notorious brigands of triumvirate, so when we got inklings they were rage-pinging a fleet to come deal with us, we didn't expect much. we made for the system in question with ~80 in fleet, nano ishtars with scimis and tackle. SMA managed to convince some other dudes from the cfc to show up, and we ended up fighting what appeared to be two fleets of long-range battleships (mainly apocs and megas) and a fleet of nano ishtars, totalling about 250-300 dudes, with local peaking at around 375, and tidi peaking at around 80%.

we brawled on the gate for around an hour, retreated to our pos to repair heat damage and grab more sentries, then re-engaged for about 5 minutes before wargod burned his mwd and the fleet fell apart due to our secondary anchors both already being dead, so we fled the field. we lost the majority of our ships after the anchor drop situation, but we still managed to do ok (http://www.triumvirate-alliance.com/kb/?a=kill_related&kll_id=152552), and most importantly it was a very fun fight for both sides - content was enjoyed by all.

edit: fraps here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyjF-ZZEA1g)
When are we a game for you.

Armyofme
April 8 2014, 02:13:54 AM
"Mukk Barovian doing his usual faggot roams where he doesn't engage anything unless he has a 100% winning chance, rather boring to fight this pussy."

Irony overload, since that's exactly what Goons did when fighting HERO. It doesn't get much easier than brawling a bunch of T1 cruisers with T1 logi piloted by new players, but instead they literally only flew bombers, Harpies, and occasionally Tengus that sat at extreme range.

Its the CFC for fucks sake, they have to spew this shit out jus to keep their members happy.

meowtiger
April 8 2014, 02:33:52 PM
Its the CFC for fucks sake, they have to spew this shit out jus to keep their members happy.

usually i read whatever it is that cfc people have to say and completely disregard it except for lol-value, unless it makes sense in which case i casually remember logic and also disregard it. even when vily posts here and on reddit and stuff i'm just like "lol it's vily what an autist" most of the time

case in point, when we camp cfc dudes into their station it's like "lol no skill can't even take sov haha losers tri tri again" but when they come to our npc station in our off tz its like "lol won't even fight us haha pussies." you can't take them seriously

antoine
April 8 2014, 03:04:07 PM
wow rude

Armyofme
April 8 2014, 03:19:17 PM

usually i read whatever it is that cfc people have to say and completely disregard it except for lol-value, unless it makes sense in which case i casually remember logic and also disregard it. even when vily posts here and on reddit and stuff i'm just like "lol it's vily what an autist" most of the time

case in point, when we camp cfc dudes into their station it's like "lol no skill can't even take sov haha losers tri tri again" but when they come to our npc station in our off tz its like "lol won't even fight us haha pussies." you can't take them seriously
CFC's idea of how to win in pvp has allways been centerd around having so many in fleet that the oposit side cant win. If not they will stay docked and smack the shit out of you for beeing terribad

LeonM
April 8 2014, 03:52:28 PM
As if the behaviour pattern you described is unique to the CFC.

DaDutchDude
April 8 2014, 05:16:39 PM
@Armyofme: who posted that update you quoted and where? Doesn't sound like mittens since there is very little subtlety to the propaganda level to the point that it comes off desperate.

Needless to say the CFC came on top of everyone on this war, consolidating our overwhelming dick size and everyone in EvE knows it

I mean, really? "Hey look guys, I'm talking about my giant dick size, that doesn't mean I'm insecure about it at all, right?" Also kinda weird, I thought CFC deployed home ages ago to 'take out the trash', did they just decide not to do that to pick on the new kids of HERO or did they try and fail to do it first and conveniently forget about that? The whole update seems like a desperate attempt to make everything look "awesome" instead of things actually being that awesome.

In other news: dotLan told me GoonWaffe just lost 1400-ish members recently (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/GoonWaffe). It's probably just spring cleaning of inactives and such, but the number seems quite significant nonetheless.

antoine
April 8 2014, 05:20:35 PM
DingoGS maybe? I'm not in Freedom Squad so I'm not sure.

and yes that was kicking inactives

Vily
April 8 2014, 06:31:47 PM
CFC's primary tactical advantage has always been to have a larger pilot pool to draw upon than their enemies. that's not always been true mind you but that is the CFC's primary standard advantage. That advantage is also funnily enough counter-productive towards certain other targeted fleet advantages like fleet comp/strength and pilot skill. We still can win in both those categories but its more difficult as the entity that is more newb friendly etc.

People smacking when one side is camped in a station is pretty standard on both sides because both sides have PLENTY of idiots to go around.

and yes the GSF thing was an inactives purge. (6 months inactive i think)

Armyofme
April 8 2014, 06:34:19 PM
As if the behaviour pattern you described is unique to the CFC.Guess thats why i often miss the old days of advocated destruction, specially from the time BNC moved in next door and we would arrange 20vs20 or 50vs50 fights quite often.

Was freaking awesome times to live in low sec.

Orar Ironfist
April 8 2014, 06:40:17 PM
CFC's primary tactical advantage has always been to have a larger pilot pool to draw upon than their enemies. that's not always been true mind you but that is the CFC's primary standard advantage. That advantage is also funnily enough counter-productive towards certain other targeted fleet advantages like fleet comp/strength and pilot skill. We still can win in both those categories but its more difficult as the entity that is more newb friendly etc.

People smacking when one side is camped in a station is pretty standard on both sides because both sides have PLENTY of idiots to go around.

and yes the GSF thing was an inactives purge. (6 months inactive i think)

Man purging inactives in an alliance the size of Goons would suck.

*gets on at 8am*
*doesnt finish purging inactives until 2pm*

Keckers
April 8 2014, 07:16:15 PM
Goons should probably be more active in purging shitty alliances from their coalition.

meowtiger
April 8 2014, 07:30:11 PM
Goons should probably be more active in purging shitty alliances from their coalition.

that's what tri is for! we show up, find weak links in your coalition, and camp them into their home stations and fuck up all their assets until you figure out that they're dead weight and send them packing to empire. it worked for iron! and hydra! and others! :D

so really vily and dingo and all those folks should be thanking us.

Orar Ironfist
April 8 2014, 08:09:06 PM

that's what tri is for! we show up, find weak links in your coalition, and camp them into their home stations and fuck up all their assets until you figure out that they're dead weight and send them packing to empire. it worked for iron! and hydra! and others! :D

so really vily and dingo and all those folks should be thanking us.

Ahhh BRUCE.

meowtiger
April 14 2014, 01:43:41 AM
apologies for the lack of content in this thread over the past week - freedom squad and european goonion redeployed to the north to, i'm assuming, stab us in the heart repeatedly until we die. in the spirit of cooperation with our cfc overlords, hax took a bike ride to venal to harass other regions of space, and we've shifted away from large strat ops in favor of heavy roaming and harassment.

to put into perspective just how rustled mittens' jimmies are, a tri pos came out of reinforced today in l-c, and local was over 600 before wargod made the call to stand down - there were about 100 dreads (http://eve-dingo.com/formRecive.php?id=ItSXoG0) on field when the tower died, and we had 74 in fleet including moa. lol

edit: oh yeah, and we hit 17% tidi sitting on the titan on the other side of the region when they started undocking

Smarnca
April 14 2014, 07:27:41 AM
So time to move to venal and harras them there? It'll take the weeks to come up there and then you just move back down to pure blind :D

Aimi
April 14 2014, 08:57:30 AM
Venal is mostly empty (few random corps here and there),actually pure blind is the best location to stage from to harass goons

meowtiger
April 14 2014, 10:30:57 AM
Venal is mostly empty (few random corps here and there),actually pure blind is the best location to stage from to harass goons

the objective wasn't to hit venal, it's to stage out of venal because :npcsov: and hit the neighboring regions

So time to move to venal and harras them there? It'll take the weeks to come up there and then you just move back down to pure blind :D

tri new theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

antoine
April 14 2014, 07:10:33 PM
apologies for the lack of content in this thread over the past week - freedom squad and european goonion redeployed to the north to, i'm assuming, stab us in the heart repeatedly until we die. in the spirit of cooperation with our cfc overlords, hax took a bike ride to venal to harass other regions of space, and we've shifted away from large strat ops in favor of heavy roaming and harassment.

to put into perspective just how rustled mittens' jimmies are, a tri pos came out of reinforced today in l-c, and local was over 600 before wargod made the call to stand down - there were about 100 dreads (http://eve-dingo.com/formRecive.php?id=ItSXoG0) on field when the tower died, and we had 74 in fleet including moa. lol

edit: oh yeah, and we hit 17% tidi sitting on the titan on the other side of the region when they started undocking

I guess broadcasting for caps to kill a tower is rustled jimmies by some perspectives, but this wasn't a hurfed op like you make it seem. It's just a reasonable number for a mid-day weekend op. Personally I had a new cap pilot on his maiden voyage that op, along with my usual ones. I think a lot of people who had alphafleet skills but no cap skills whatsoever have finally finished training for nags, so that may be a reason for higher dread numbers than in the past.

meowtiger
April 14 2014, 11:20:24 PM
I guess broadcasting for caps to kill a tower is rustled jimmies by some perspectives, but this wasn't a hurfed op like you make it seem. It's just a reasonable number for a mid-day weekend op. Personally I had a new cap pilot on his maiden voyage that op, along with my usual ones. I think a lot of people who had alphafleet skills but no cap skills whatsoever have finally finished training for nags, so that may be a reason for higher dread numbers than in the past.

600 in local and a SOTA about "tri'ing harder" would tend to take my side

antoine
April 14 2014, 11:53:43 PM

yeah i guess you had your name in the sota but it's not like this op was posted about or even broadcasted in advance. that's just the numbers we get on a weekend these days, guess there's a lot of people in the coalition.

meowtiger
April 15 2014, 03:24:20 AM

yeah i guess you had your name in the sota but it's not like this op was posted about or even broadcasted in advance. that's just the numbers we get on a weekend these days, guess there's a lot of people in the coalition.[/QUOTE]

yes we had our name in the sota and also half of the sota was written about how to counter our fleet doctrines (http://themittani.com/news/gsf-ceo-update-tri-harder). i understnad that 600 people is not exactly a red pen op for the cfc but i mean... damn dude. that's still a lot of mans to counter 75 with.

also who uses the official forums anyway what a joke i do all my crying here tyvm

edit: oh yeah one more thing. there was a whole lot of blurf in the comments section of that tmc article about "cleaning out npc residents" EXCUSE ME TRI ARE WASHED UP FORMER SOV OWNERS THANKS

http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/verite/20071031.png

TheHenni
April 15 2014, 06:48:47 AM
i understnad that 600 people is not exactly a red pen op for the cfc but i mean... damn dude. that's still a lot of mans to counter 75 with.

I can't believe that people are still sperging this shit.

Yes, the CFC seems far too large for what's good for the game, yet no large alliance/coalition will ask fleet members to stand down because "we outnumber the hostiles". You choose to go and piss on their lawn. You knew that they would do this, yet now you come here and complain.

To put this into perspective: How is this different from you guys ganking a single scrub in a ratting carrier with twenty~ dudes in your gang?

By making a post like this, you just provide them with some tears and a laugh.

meowtiger
April 15 2014, 10:02:32 AM
To put this into perspective: How is this different from you guys ganking a single scrub in a ratting carrier with twenty~ dudes in your gang?

it takes 20 dudes in nano to break a ratting carrier's local tank. why are you bad

Ogron
April 15 2014, 11:11:12 AM
http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/verite/20071031.png

"Dem good old days".

TheHenni
April 15 2014, 02:06:42 PM

it takes 20 dudes in nano to break a ratting carrier's local tank. why are you bad

And there you go shit posting again.

If that is all you take away from my post, I get why you couldn't understand the CFC response.

On a side note: I apologise for being "bad", but everyone with half a braing knows, that you don't need a 20 man nano gang to gank a carrier. A quick browse through zkillboard etc. will tell you that. The point was, that you let everyone who logs in get on the mail - not just the guys needed to kill the shit.

Grarr Dexx
April 15 2014, 02:36:52 PM
to be honest, 600 in local is hardly 'hey guys need 40 dreads to singlecycle a tower' material

Grarr Dexx
April 15 2014, 02:38:25 PM
At that point, are you even interested in fighting anymore? it seems like these 0.0 nerds like owning space more than having fun lol

meowtiger
April 15 2014, 03:12:25 PM
On a side note: I apologise for being "bad", but everyone with half a braing knows, that you don't need a 20 man nano gang to gank a carrier. A quick browse through zkillboard etc. will tell you that. The point was, that you let everyone who logs in get on the mail - not just the guys needed to kill the shit.

ironically your coalition's actions directly contradict what you just said - 600 in local, only 128 on the killmail. (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=22913916) but thanks for playing.

ironically #2: you spelled "brain" wrong. lel

ironically #3: here's an example (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=22189269) of a carrier that we tackled with a 20-man gang of relatively high-dps sacrileges and couldn't break, so we had to call in additional dps from a blops gang. you make a coherent point ("what am i supposed to do, tell people to stay at home so we can fight fair?") but your numbers are wrong and you really don't seem to grasp what our objectives in pb are

At that point, are you even interested in fighting anymore? it seems like these 0.0 nerds like owning space more than having fun lol

that's what i'm saying. since when did eve change from internet spaceships to internet sandcastles?

Booley
April 15 2014, 03:13:25 PM

Maybe they find owning space fun? No, couldn't be, grarr's opinion of fun is the only thing that matters.

Grarr Dexx
April 15 2014, 03:40:07 PM
oh ben booley you never disappoint me

meowtiger
April 16 2014, 03:34:33 AM
so apparently i missed this (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1980&b=5937214&e=70&t=eeeq) fight today, in which tri, bl, and moa formed some kind of npc sov resident shitlord trifaggot voltron and murderzoned an apoc fleet with ahacs, which literally no one saw coming apparently, looooool

edit: fixed br link

LeoniaTavira
April 16 2014, 03:38:06 AM
The fuck, those apocs are using Tachs...

Northern Observer
April 16 2014, 04:05:41 AM

The Tachypoc was added to our megathron fleet for fighting the nano Ishtar that TRI has been using for months, with pretty good results like here

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=22844845

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=22829477

Tonight BL mixed it up and brought Zealots. The minmatar jammers were a nice touch, I dont know whats up with that TRI kb but it was a good fight http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=22946827 / http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=25201

Hopefully there'll be more in the coming days as the Pure Blind tower purge ramps up

meowtiger
April 16 2014, 04:55:54 AM

yeah, they're baltec apocs. ordinarily they compliment railgun baltec megas, but since we use ishtars, they lean towards lazers. i've been told they have to fit meta4 instead of t2 due to fitting concerns

Northern Observer
April 16 2014, 05:05:35 AM
The Tachypocs are pretty effective against the nano ishtar TRI uses as evidenced here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnoxa-SQug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fkocJU7rCw

Which is why BL switched it up with the Zealots tonight. The minmatar jammers they put on our webbing Lokis were a nice touch, was a fun fight

We were sieging pos in NPC Pure Blind with caps and a support fleet, BL cynod in and warped onto our nuts at zero. We were spread out around our FC because we anticipated this and wanted to be able to track. We traded for a few minutes then our FC went down after all our logi died. Another FC picked up the target calling and we were gonna bring in triage and keep brawling but BL had lost quite a few Zealots and warped off.

meowtiger
April 17 2014, 03:00:37 AM
so we formed up zealots tonight to attempt to save another pos, got a pretty impressive showing with about 75 in fleet, and goons were on our tower with ishtars bashing it. so that's kinda gay to start with. but, fuck it, can't win if you don't engage - so we bridge over to fade and shave about 8j off our trip, then burn the rest of the way. we get on the pos and engage, and 90 cruise typhoons bridge in and warp down - because, as those of us not in the cfc have been saying for a couple of days now:

it's become patently obvious that the cfc care more about accumulating more money for no particular reason than actually enjoying this game using space mechanics

Northern Observer
April 17 2014, 03:16:41 AM
I wasnt there but it looks like SMA was bashing your tower and EG bridged in http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=22955137

I do not envy TRI being mostly euro and trying to do things in the north, EG and Mister Vee are quite a handful

LeoniaTavira
April 17 2014, 04:25:25 AM
it's become patently obvious that the cfc care more about accumulating more money for no particular reason than actually enjoying this game using space mechanics

I'm on your side and all, but you're clearly not 'getting' the CFC. They are enjoying this. They're killing you, and laughing at (what are to them) your pathetic attempts to resist them.
What you need to keep in mind is that the reason they enjoy this so much is that they're weaker than you alliance for alliance, and they know it. The alliances you're picking on will feel good about themselves while the hammer of their coalition is there to back them up, and as soon as it leaves they'll go back to feeling weak and inferior.

Here's my advice:
1. Don't get attached to your moons. Unless you have the largest cap/supercap blob you can't hold them, but you can take them back when their blob leaves.
2. Road trip. So they've pulled everyone up North to fight you and take your moons. Go to Delve, or Fountain, and force them to choose between taking your moons and trying to fight you. They'll probably choose the moons option, which will allow you a couple of weeks of making another alliance feel weak and inferior, and taking their moons.
3. Basically, don't try to go head to head against their megacoalition. There are fights that don't involve 600 dudes, you just have to move faster than them (not hard), to be where they're not deployed.

Lex Arson
April 17 2014, 08:47:01 AM
Goons don't enjoy eve as a game, they enjoy harvesting buckets of pubbie tears, even if they're often imaginary. They don't want money for moneys sake, they want it for the sake if not letting you have it.

derpatalk

Mordax
April 17 2014, 08:51:18 AM
All "pubbie tears" are imaginary just like autism

meowtiger
April 17 2014, 09:59:12 AM
I'm on your side and all, but you're clearly not 'getting' the CFC. They are enjoying this. They're killing you, and laughing at (what are to them) your pathetic attempts to resist them.

not really. (http://www.triumvirate-alliance.com/kb/?a=kill_related&kll_id=155742) they're taking the moons back, sure, but those were never about income. the moons were about fights, and they're certainly generating fights, albeit fights we can't take with our current doctrines. so we'll figure something out and we'll adapt and overcome, like we usually do.

i also think it's more than a little retarded that anyone, even a cfc pubbie, would think those moons have anything to do with income for tri. you know, considering. (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=140374)

LeoniaTavira
April 17 2014, 10:12:19 AM
i also think it's more than a little retarded that anyone, even a cfc pubbie, would think those moons have anything to do with income for tri. you know, considering. (https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=140374)

Who said anything about you guys caring about the income from the moons? I can't find a post that says that.

meowtiger
April 17 2014, 08:31:12 PM
i'm just saying - they're not killing us and we're not failing to meet any objectives we set out to. except for maybe racking up ludicrous killboard stats by farming megathrons which we're not doing quite as much of

ron mexxico
April 17 2014, 08:48:53 PM
i'm not even in cfc and i find these "MAN WHY WON'T CFC FIGHT US FAIR :( :( :(" posts hilarious

meowtiger
April 17 2014, 09:00:03 PM
i know exactly why they won't fight us fair, and i don't blame them for being shitdicks about it. i was in tri mk3, old nc didn't fight us fair then either - they'd either blueball the shit out of us or come in with 6:1 or better numbers and force us completely out of the system. cfc does the same thing - we bring ishtars, they blueball us until they have the numbers or shiptypes to counter us because they're tired of getting farmed. we counter their counter, they come right back at us with a counter to that. they're not retarded, just a lot more loss-averse than us, and playing with different goals than we are

doesn't mean i can't gripe about not getting good fights, because i fucking love good fights, and this kind of warfare is pretty boring

morpheps
April 17 2014, 09:19:38 PM
i know exactly why they won't fight us fair, and i don't blame them for being shitdicks about it.

[*snip*]
doesn't mean i can't gripe about not getting good fights, because i fucking love good fights, and this kind of warfare is pretty boring

They probably don't want you there, so your objectives (good fights) and theirs (go back to making isk) are quite different.

Stomping you or blueballing you are ways of getting you to leave (I reckon that's their reasoning anyhow, I don't know if it really works), while providing good fights are likely to have the opposite effect. Thus, why provide good fights when that is not in their interest?

crayvoc
April 17 2014, 10:07:18 PM
i know exactly why they won't fight us fair, and i don't blame them for being shitdicks about it. i was in tri mk3, old nc didn't fight us fair then either - they'd either blueball the shit out of us or come in with 6:1 or better numbers and force us completely out of the system. cfc does the same thing - we bring ishtars, they blueball us until they have the numbers or shiptypes to counter us because they're tired of getting farmed. we counter their counter, they come right back at us with a counter to that. they're not retarded, just a lot more loss-averse than us, and playing with different goals than we are

http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=25164

Tell me more about not fighting fair. We tried for one week, you showed up 2x and then you decided to stop. What we do now is called 'taking out the trash' as in removing your stuff as fast as possible. Keep on timing for euro prime and you can expect us to show up with 70-90 man fleets. Why do I have the feeling that that won't happen?

Oh hai FHC :>

meowtiger
April 17 2014, 11:01:53 PM
Oh hai FHC :>

hi i firstposts br from >1wk ago and blatantly smack and flame in what was otherwise a frank and level discussion whats up howru

ps: ask me again about why an eu-only alliance sets its timers for eutz, are you new? you must be new, you ask dumb questions

crayvoc
April 17 2014, 11:38:19 PM
Yes, I was explaining why we are bringing the hammer. We brought our 70-90 man Fleets for one week (see, referencing your 1wk ago flame there) and Tri decided to stop showing up. Suddenly timers are coming out around downtime and in US TZ. I can understand why you are doing that but I dont get why you are complaining about it (because you got comparable fleet sizes in eurotime, you know). I thought Tri and MOA are mostly EUTZ but I might be wrong here.

meowtiger
April 17 2014, 11:51:28 PM
why do i complain about 70-90 man fleets in eutz? because they're actually 150-190 man fleets, realistically. one fleet might have no more than 75 people in it, but there's never just one fleet. see here: exhibit a (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1980&b=5937214&e=70&t=eeeq) and exhibit b (http://www.triumvirate-alliance.com/kb/?a=kill_related&kll_id=155742).

what's happened for the past week, and the reason i haven't posted any fraps, is that scenarios play out like this now, every time: tri rolls out to defend a pos, and sma show up (since it's their region) in a comparably-sized fleet. after a minute or two of fighting, vee shows up with a countercomp to crash the party. then in there somewhere tnt or somebody shows up with a firetail or harpy fleet or something, and local's over 300 at this point.

perhaps more importantly, the reason we're so hesitant to fight you with heavier, brawlier doctrines like zealots is because we are a 700 man alliance with no realistic ability to use capitals as a force multiplier, and you guys are a 30,000 man coalition with some kind of bizarro goonswagger (i say it like this because "we're bad" is a fairly common goon schtick) after the war in the south, and even your lower-tier, pubbier alliances have no problem dropping a fistful of supers or 100+ regular caps on us with complete impunity. if we engage a cfc bs fleet with zealots, as opposed to ishtars, realistically we're pretty committed to that fight, and if you guys chose to bring in 20 or so boot carriers, we would be completely fucked. we're not opposed to welping an entire fleet of hacs but i think i speak for the rest of the alliance (as opposed to just my own opinion, which the rest of this post should be interpreted as) when i say i'd like to at least get a couple killmails for my trouble

edit: also i have no problem getting soundly beaten - when you're hunting for goodfights, inevitably some of them are gonna go badly. but the absolute gutter shit you guys spout in local further reinforces my position that you guys don't want anyone to have any fun, and somehow being a weird, fun-dementor is enjoyable to you, which leaves me utterly confused and dismayed

Tetsuo
April 18 2014, 12:39:56 AM
Wait just a fucking second.

Am I to understand that the reason you're frustrated is because you launched a campaign against the CFC looking for goodfights????

Like, were you guys fucking high at the time you came up with that plan?

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 12:58:19 AM
[8]

Booley
April 18 2014, 01:04:51 AM
edit: also i have no problem getting soundly beaten - when you're hunting for goodfights, inevitably some of them are gonna go badly. but the absolute gutter shit you guys spout in local further reinforces my position that you guys don't want anyone to have any fun, and somehow being a weird, fun-dementor is enjoyable to you, which leaves me utterly confused and dismayed

Their fun comes from winning, not from ~goodfights~. Why is it bad that their type of having fun is different than yours?

Northern Observer
April 18 2014, 01:15:18 AM
I think TRI is suffering from what happened to BL post southern conflict. Too big for lowsec or WH and too small to fight a bloc.

You could interceptor roam or blackops drop any CFC area all day everyday but as soon as you start hitting sov or moons then you can safely expect the hammer.

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 01:31:12 AM
we only hit structures because it's the only way to get a fight out of anybody anymore - check out the syndicate thread, it's fucking depressing. there are a couple of groups that are like, 5 or 6 guys in an rr vexor roam, and then there's space violence, ev0ke, tishu, sugar, geemu - and none of those guys will fight unless a money moon is on the line

titan proliferation is bad for sov null and all, what with the power projection causing massive powerblocs to form, and that's true and awful and all... but also, it's bad for everywhere else because jumpdrive based pvp makes you a lazy fucking pvper. when even actual pvpers in pvp entities won't fight unless there's a really good reason to... something's wrong.

TaoAybara
April 18 2014, 03:06:23 AM
we only hit structures because it's the only way to get a fight out of anybody anymore - check out the syndicate thread, it's fucking depressing. there are a couple of groups that are like, 5 or 6 guys in an rr vexor roam, and then there's space violence, ev0ke, tishu, sugar, geemu - and none of those guys will fight unless a money moon is on the line

titan proliferation is bad for sov null and all, what with the power projection causing massive powerblocs to form, and that's true and awful and all... but also, it's bad for everywhere else because jumpdrive based pvp makes you a lazy fucking pvper. when even actual pvpers in pvp entities won't fight unless there's a really good reason to... something's wrong.

Since your placing us in the same category as GEEMU (seriously?) I'm gonna set you straight...

http://tishu.org/killboard/?a=kill_related&kll_id=16024 Happened in a belt
http://tishu.org/killboard/?a=kill_related&kll_id=15728 Happened on a gate

There are 3 things that can happen to a fleet:
1) You win the fight
2) You lose a fight
3) You don't get a fight at all

I'm sorry that not all of us enjoy ship spinning as much as you, but if there's nothing going on I'd much rather spend my time jewing or camping murder hill in DayZ. I've done my 4 hour roams to kill nothing but some poor ratting drake, that's not fun for me anymore. If something is found, they shout on comms and if there is enough to engage it we'll usually go out to fight them.

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 04:41:25 AM
Since your placing us in the same category as GEEMU

ironically enough tishu has more in common with geemu than any of the other entities in that list - you're a relatively small pvp entity that lives in placid and roams/holds moons in syndicate. if you have a problem with the peers i'm listing you with then you should endeavor to change your peers

i have a level 33 nightblade in TESO because of how little content there is in eve right now and i'm still waiting for you to set me straight bröskď

Jayarr
April 18 2014, 04:47:33 AM
Geemu: Holds no Moons
Low Skill Low SP
Lives in Syndicate
Dying

Tishu: Moon$
High skill High sp
Lives in placid
Already Dead

Sugar has already GTFO'ed after smacking us and realising that they are poo poo heads
Powers in syndicate be Tishu, Evoke and SV.

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 04:50:24 AM
that's fair. but if we were ranking based on the forum sperge generated per capita it would be jayarr, geemu, the rest of tishu, and then everybody else

Lex Arson
April 18 2014, 05:32:19 AM
Tri's problem in fighting the CFC isn't numbers, its that you're entirely predictable. do something unexpected instead of rolling around in ishtars. You at least have the advantage now that you know what they will be expecting.

Re: syndicate fights, all corps in TISHU have deep roots in small gang roaming. Then everybody else stopped roaming, we got tired of visiting everybodys staging systems 3 times a week begging for somebody to form a fleet, horrendous local smack etc, and said fuck it. But that's a discussion for the syndicate thread.

derpatalk

Mordax
April 18 2014, 06:22:49 AM
Literally EAT My Ass

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 10:12:39 AM
Tri's problem in fighting the CFC isn't numbers, its that you're entirely predictable. do something unexpected instead of rolling around in ishtars. You at least have the advantage now that you know what they will be expecting

hi ru awake (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=1980&b=5937214&e=70&t=eeeq)

Lex Arson
April 18 2014, 11:46:17 AM
oh wow zealots so ace card. I was thinking something more along the line of "not a hac doctrine"

shit, get 80 ravens and spam rage cruise missiles from 150km next time they want to drop triage or something on you. think outside of the box.

Like, I would probably fight that with 30 dreads and 50 loki's. they very well might all die, then again you might catch them so off-guard you very well might kill everything. even if you all die, there's no way you can barrel into that with 30 dreads and 50 loki's and not have a good time.

after all, you're there for the good fights and they're the ones that care about their isk, right? isn't that your narrative?

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 03:16:56 PM
so your ideas are:

1) use long-range battleships against the most prolific abusers of combat probing and grid-fu in eve's history

2) drop dreads on a cfc fleet commanded by mistervee in a cfc home region

okay dude

Northern Observer
April 18 2014, 03:27:21 PM
Elo Knight used to drop us moving through a gate to our titan and split the fleet in half, rape one half and peace out. PL likes to drop us on our titan pos and fight there. Theres all kinds of things you can do with fleet comps and tactics to fight a larger force that doesnt involve honourably meeting in the middle and exchanging shots.

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 03:49:27 PM
we'll figure something out. hopefully this weekend is interesting, i've been really busy this week and haven't been able to play much

are34
April 18 2014, 03:52:05 PM
it sounds like your asking cfc to bring a fleet that can/will all die to you so you can get a goodfight.

i think im going to start posting on forums asking people we fight to do that aswell.

on a side note we ended up fighting 120 SV over an r64 a week ago with 40 in fleet ended up pooping all over them, they had more megas then we had people and more carriers then we had logi still steamrolled them and killed 30+ bil with only jayarr dieing.

but we werent in ishtars or zealots because they both are kind of bad.

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 04:31:37 PM
you're some kind of eve supergenius, like destiny or something. teach me your ways

Lex Arson
April 18 2014, 06:12:21 PM
idk man, maybe you should just keep repeating your tactics and hoping things change

i'll share an anecdote; our aussies are cowards, and our USTZ is overly reckless, as you would put it. The other morning I log in to an AUTZ fleet to take a "money moon" as you'd put it. We get into the system late and just like the aulbres fight, there's about 12 carriers sitting on the POS repping, with local at about 40. we have a similarish number in fleet so we race in and try to tackle a few carriers of the POS, which we succeed in, but this time instead of plinking away with ishtars and losing kills as they all retreated inside a POS, we dropped two dreads on them. This may not sound like a big deal to you considering, but our AUTZ FC's are always going on about how dropping on goons off-tz like that is a terrible idea and blah blah blah, so it came largely unexpected too all parties when the jump order came (especially to me). instead of being counterdropped by all the EUTZ entities that outnumber us at that time, carriers just keep dying and then they all ran away. It was unexpected. And also a gf.

Fortune favors the bold; gotta riskit for the biskit.

Keckers
April 18 2014, 06:52:49 PM
it sounds like your asking cfc to bring a fleet that can/will all die to you so you can get a goodfight.

i think im going to start posting on forums asking people we fight to do that aswell.

on a side note we ended up fighting 120 SV over an r64 a week ago with 40 in fleet ended up pooping all over them, they had more megas then we had people and more carriers then we had logi still steamrolled them and killed 30+ bil with only jayarr dieing.

That would sound so much better if jayarr had learned how to broadcast

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 07:42:53 PM
sma hate us way too much for us to be able to get away with that unfortunately. remember what happened to robb's nyx the other week?

DaDutchDude
April 18 2014, 07:43:48 PM
And so it ends ... the potential allies in a war against the CFC turn on each other about who is more right and best at fighting the CFC, and any threat to the CFC is averted before it begins.

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 07:48:10 PM
tishu were never a potential ally, let's be real. and it's not even about differences in ideology or anything as obvious and pointed as that - lowsec and npc null is just where they wanna play, and i can't knock 'em for it, and neither can anyone else. playstyles is playstyles. i move around a lot to keep things fresh and try to avoid burnout, but lowsec will always be my home. where tishu is at is tishu's endgame content.

the only other "potential allies" against the cfc i can think of are pl and n3 - and we're not exactly on speaking terms with them, lul. which is not to say tri wants allies - EG being up here and nosing about in our business with SMA is just another obstacle to overcome. there's content to be had up here with the people we brought with us, no need to round up a posse or anything

Jayarr
April 18 2014, 08:09:43 PM

That would sound so much better if jayarr had learned how to broadcast

I just nicked a pos shield at the same time I got primed by 50 megas while their lokis were unjammed while we were jamming nids. I just got rekt. Already replaced didnt want that loki anyway ect ect

Lex Arson
April 18 2014, 08:30:45 PM
"we're not orbiting! get away from the DPS anchor, get into bumping position, and bump those carriers! we're not leaving until they're dead!"

ron mexxico
April 18 2014, 08:58:00 PM
yea you actually have to fly good ships if you want to fight outnumbered

Lex Arson
April 18 2014, 09:08:40 PM
skill yourself

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 09:15:27 PM
yea you actually have to fly good ships if you want to fight outnumbered

oh? (http://eve-kill.net/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=600874&view=ships_weapons&m=4&y=2014)

Lex Arson
April 18 2014, 09:19:31 PM
the navpoc and the moros are good ships

infact i see lots of good ships there sir

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 09:28:02 PM
yes but i see 1/3 of his kills for the month in a talwar which is kinda giggles

ron mexxico
April 18 2014, 09:50:17 PM
yes but i see 1/3 of his kills for the month in a talwar which is kinda giggles

i'm also not fighting the cfc or outnumbered but ok you can pick and choose what you want to make work in your mind

meowtiger
April 18 2014, 10:19:38 PM
what are you even doing in this thread ron

Meridith
April 18 2014, 10:38:31 PM
Yeah ron you loser, you fly DESTROYERS???? hahaha what a faggot pleb. Maybe u should just kill urself.

Oh and can we go back to shitposting in the syndicate thread, this change scares and confuses me.

Vily
April 18 2014, 10:56:22 PM
honestly, BL managed to keep things interesting with a single tz of coverage and a smaller overall pilot pool.

They knew when to get out of dodge if things got too hot and they knew when they had free reign. As others have said, you guys are just not innovative enough and are highly predictable. You seem to expect us to let you honourably 1on1 SMA or something and then complain as if SMA would exist without us.

REALLY THOUGH, what do you even consider a fair fight? how do you think that magically happens?

Northern Observer
April 18 2014, 11:32:10 PM
EG being up here and nosing about in our business with SMA is just another obstacle to overcome

I am curious why the so called "elite pvp" alliances always go for what they admittedly consider to be the weakest entity and then complain when competent forces show up? Arent you guys all about individual pilot and fc skill and not just padding a kb and farming kills?

Grarr Dexx
April 18 2014, 11:36:43 PM
BL could field 100+ easily.

Vily
April 18 2014, 11:48:29 PM
BL could field 100+ easily.

Tri + moa + BL (-3 corps) is the current team. so obviously its likely about something other than potential pilot pool

meowtiger
April 19 2014, 01:27:37 AM
REALLY THOUGH, what do you even consider a fair fight? how do you think that magically happens?

the other day when we brought zealots to defend our pos and you guys ended up with ishtars + cruisephoons, we gladly would have fought one or the other, even with both of those fleets being pretty solid counters to zealots. what do you want me to say?

our eutz fleets are usually between 50-75, and tri is a lot less cap heavy than bl anyway. i'm not trying to honourable 1v1 sma, and honestly it was never just them - tnt, fcon and gents have been involved since before EG undeployed from the south. what do i want? good fights, at a smaller scale than you guys are presenting us with right now. what's your definition of a good fight?

ron mexxico
April 19 2014, 03:42:47 AM

sorry m8 i'll just keep laughing silently watching you cry about how you can't fight the goonie fair :(

Grarr Dexx
April 19 2014, 11:15:25 AM
rather fight em and never get a fair fight than having some retarded non invasion pact that ensures you have to shit up terrible pubbie lowsec/highsec events to get your rocks on lol

QuackBot
April 19 2014, 12:00:11 PM
sorry m8 i'll just keep laughing silently watching you cry about how you can't fight the goonie fair :(
I would never do such a thing. Clearly i forgot about you chiefie, sorry.

Armyofme
April 19 2014, 01:30:48 PM

Ban 14's

Cue1*
April 19 2014, 06:12:52 PM
our eutz fleets are usually between 50-75, and tri is a lot less cap heavy than bl anyway.

BL are known for their use of dreads, but it's not what makes them successful. They made(not sure if they still do), amazing use of alpha, which allows them to hit above their weight class. No matter how many logi you bring, if you can alpha anything on the field, there's nothing to stop you from killing stuff. I understand the desire to the Ishtars, but you really do need to mix up your doctrine. Alpha Lokis and Alpha Sleipnirs both do around 5k alpha a piece, which translates to 250k alpha for a fleet of 50, each having their own advantages. These are comps that let you fight above your weight and still be able to exit when you need to.
I don't know about fighting 50 vs 600, I'm not sure that's even possible(12:1 odds are pretty fucking bad), but if you can put together the organizational structure to run these fleets, I would say your success should rise.

Suyer
April 19 2014, 09:25:34 PM
Well lets be real here BL is fighting SMA and the shit tier alliances of the CFC because BL is the shit tier alliance of the "ELEET PVP" alliances.

I see no issue.

Zloco
April 19 2014, 10:28:47 PM
Dunno about you guys but we newcomers to 0.0 are having lot of fun. Being in TRI is quite an experience. Salute o/

Lex Arson
April 20 2014, 07:56:51 PM
went on a 5-man nano roam through tribute/vale today, shit sucked and we didn't find a single thing.

gonna go RF some money moons and sit around in a redeemer now.

meowtiger
April 21 2014, 01:13:26 PM
Dunno about you guys but we newcomers to 0.0 are having lot of fun. Being in TRI is quite an experience. Salute o/

i wish i were as psychotic and suicidal and/or croatian-speaking as you guys, so i could go on your roams. also eutz

went on a 5-man nano roam through tribute/vale today, shit sucked and we didn't find a single thing.

gonna go RF some money moons and sit around in a redeemer now.

that's the spirit

Lex Arson
April 21 2014, 10:12:48 PM
i literally swore never to undock again unless it involved fueling a pos or if there was a cyno lit somewhere

Marlona Sky
April 28 2014, 07:43:43 AM
Looks like Gentlemen's Agreement is disbanding and all the sov is going to goonswarm mk III. I'm betting on it being turned into more renter space. Li3 is next?

LeoniaTavira
April 28 2014, 08:02:15 AM
That's pretty surprising. They've got like 3000 members, and there's no external pressure to cause any internal fractures, so what makes you say that?

Lex Arson
April 28 2014, 08:21:37 AM
It was leaked on Reddit a few days ago

derpatalk

Aimi
April 28 2014, 11:03:53 AM

i wish i were as psychotic and suicidal and/or croatian-speaking as you guys, so i could go on your roams. also eutz

well there is actually some greek guy that keeps talking balkan language with us :D,you can always learn our language

QuackBot
April 28 2014, 12:00:09 PM
the other day when we brought zealots to defend our pos and you guys ended up with ishtars + cruisephoons, we gladly would have fought one or the other, even with both of those fleets being pretty solid counters to zealots. what do you want me to say?

our eutz fleets are usually between 50-75, and tri is a lot less cap heavy than bl anyway. i'm not trying to honourable 1v1 sma, and honestly it was never just them - tnt, fcon and gents have been involved since before EG undeployed from the south. what do i want? good fights, at a smaller scale than you guys are presenting us with right now. what's your definition of a good fight?
What even is that.

Bocephus
May 15 2014, 04:16:28 AM
Big ol' super gank going on in Lonetrek right now. CFC on the losing side.

DaDutchDude
May 15 2014, 05:05:40 AM
Shots fired. Inb4 discussions of b0tlord accord being violated or not.

antoine
May 15 2014, 05:18:59 AM
i don't think this is in violation of b0tlrd

ManuMilitari
May 16 2014, 02:16:46 AM
in b4 'it was lowsec, no violation of botlord' dicsussion

QuackBot
May 16 2014, 04:00:15 AM
This reminded me of [url="http://i.chzbgr.com/vpapixw.png[/img] in b4 fat nerds.

ManuMilitari
May 19 2014, 03:56:43 PM
This reminded me of [url="http://i.chzbgr.com/vpapixw.png[/img] in b4 fat nerds.

what the..

LordsServant
May 20 2014, 08:13:01 PM
I guess some :content:

us (Black Legion) had an op to do something.

Goons and co got word of it somehow, and ended up cynoing in a slowcat fleet + a pile of harpies onto the x-70 undock in order to fight us (or something, cause everyone loves fighting slowcats without capitals, esp when your alliance isn't big on bringing 2k maelstroms to every fight).

We thought that was pretty funny, so we hopped into petes(tengus) and facefucked them for an hour or so until they realized they were doing nothing but bleeding harpies and feeding us kills.

They cyno'd the archons out and ran away.

My POV: http://www.twitch.tv/lords_serv/b/530402877 (that alt doesn't have tengu engineering 5, lederp)

A bunch of bombers went full derp and died horribly halfway thru on our side, also interceptors kept warping WITH the petes despite Elo "grrr fuck off ceptors you ain't unprobeable" which limited our time on grid a few times.

All in all 11/10 plse send more ships like this to buff our kboard CFC m8s.

http://killboard.black-legion.us/?a=kill_related&kll_id=61733

EDIT: Yes, I love listening to relaxing country music in fleets., mixed with electronic stuff

Orar Ironfist
May 20 2014, 08:26:14 PM
I was all set to watch that until you said country.

LordsServant
May 20 2014, 08:28:55 PM
I was all set to watch that until you said country.

ABout 5m in the beginning. Rest is all electronic.

StevieTopSiders
May 21 2014, 01:45:22 AM
so you traded inties for af's?

meowtiger
May 21 2014, 02:03:29 AM
probably coulda just used crowstorm to the same effect

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 05:16:51 AM
Not much happening in the north I'm afraid. Every night a slowcat fleet + support cynos onto the X-70 undock while towers get refd or dead. 10 man interceptor roams go out and kill a couple afk ratters. Havent seen TRI in weeks, rest in piss EVE.

Mordax
May 22 2014, 07:07:27 AM
Hi this is the b0tLr0D Help Line how can I assist you?

meowtiger
May 22 2014, 10:15:52 AM
Havent seen TRI in weeks, rest in piss EVE.

we moved to 6nj two weeks ago. x-7 being in jump range of vfk is pretty much the reason we left - every time we thought we were going to get a fight, suddenly slowcats. venal is a little better but the north is still shit right now

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 04:08:45 PM
every time we thought we were going to get a fight, suddenly slowcats

This is what the Halloween War and fighting PL is like for us, tbh I think EVE would be a lot better without any capitals.

LordsServant
May 22 2014, 04:18:46 PM

This is what the Halloween War and fighting PL is like for us, tbh I think EVE would be a lot better without any capitals.

Are you fucking retarded?

They drop slowcats - we get in petes and go assrape their subcap fleet until they realize they're fucking mongs and go home.

I have absolutely no problem with slowcats. If that's your thing, then you're welcome to it.

Bocephus
May 22 2014, 04:23:22 PM

Yeah, except N3/PL was defending regions against a force 2-3x their size. CFC is defending random moons/grudge fucking BL for playing them like a fiddle last week.

There is a huge difference.

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 04:25:03 PM

They drop slowcats - we get in petes and go assrape their subcap fleet until they realize they're fucking mongs and go home.

I have absolutely no problem with slowcats. If that's your thing, then you're welcome to it.

I realize you were not in BL for the Halloween War so you havent fully experienced the joys of staring at 300 slows from 200km night after night. I was out of town for 6 days and I guess you won some great victory with petes in that time?

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 04:26:22 PM

Yeah, except N3/PL was defending regions against a force 2-3x their size. CFC is defending random moons/grudge fucking BL for playing them like a fiddle last week.

There is a huge difference.

The difference being what

Play to win this isnt DOTA. PL played to win in the south and goons play to win in the north.

LordsServant
May 22 2014, 04:42:11 PM

I realize you were not in BL for the Halloween War so you havent fully experienced the joys of staring at 300 slows from 200km night after night. I was out of town for 6 days and I guess you won some great victory with petes in that time?

I've experienced capital warfare at literally every scale from both sides (side with caps, side without) for greater than half a decade. How about you?

Slows are nothing new, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them. They have counters, they have weaknesses, and are nothing but a great defensive doctrine.

To explain this in terms you'd understand - the dramiel was "OP" because it could escape from most fights. It wasn't actually good at KILLING stuff.

Slowcats are "OP" because they're very hard to kill - they aren't actually good at killing stuff, and it's incredibly easy to force them to nullify their own dps and/or remove their ability to put dps on field.

Just because a ship abandons all abilities outside of a set objective (being incredibly hard to kill, being incredibly hard to catch, having incredible ability to deal dps, having incredible ability to apply dps at extreme range, etc etc) doesn't mean its OP.

Learn to eve instead of crying at CCP to nerf actual intelligent work and theorycrafting done by your betters. "More warm bodies" should NOT be the answer to all pvp in eve, and sadly CFC has done everything in their power to make this so.

ManuMilitari
May 22 2014, 04:44:35 PM
^ this.

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 04:53:30 PM
So TRIMOABL should have no problem countering the g00noob slows being intelligent theorycrafters, experienced in capital warfare at every level ;)

Orar Ironfist
May 22 2014, 05:43:38 PM
Technically it wouldn't be theorycrafters as they just took what was being used against them and used it rather then actually come up with the doctrine itself~~~

Besides that, regardless of what's happening everyone is entitled to bitch a little even if you know something isn't OP. I've vocally complained about getting hotdropped while solo'ing in a cyclone by 30 Blops. No it doesn't make the Blops or hotdropping OP. And you're damn right there would be no fucks given if I was on the other end.

The difference between what TRI is doing; grumbling about "no gudfites" "damn wish we could deal with that"; and what CFC did; "CCP NERF THIS NOW IT'S SO OP WHY CAN'T WE TAKE 2000 DOMIS AND WIN" is what makes everyone hate the CFC rather than TRI.

ManuMilitari
May 22 2014, 05:57:39 PM
It's part of the CFC propaganda machine.. How else could leadership spin things to make their grunts feel like the under dogs? Like they are the ones under attack? It's really the only propaganda tool left in the bag considering the fact that Deklein and VFK haven't tasted war in any recent conflicts and you're running/are apart of the single largest and arguably strongest alliance and coalition in the game for years.

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 05:58:59 PM
Except they beat it with 200 titans and not 2000 domis, which is exactly what everyone was begging for them to do. This entire train of thought was generated by a TRI guy complaining about having to relocate and being unable to deal with slows. Cue up elite pvp kbstats theorycrafter guy to explain to us guys who were in all them systems in our dreads and supers when the node crashed and capital guns wouldnt cycle to tell us how easily countered slows are.

Tonight, when the slows cyno in on X-70 I expect to see a brilliant counter that does not rely on warm bodies. Give Elo a pep talk or smt.

meowtiger
May 22 2014, 06:00:11 PM
as much as i personally disapprove of cfc's server-murdering blobfuck tactics, i'd rather be where the goodfites are than anything. most of tri is the same way.

it's not that we don't like having tons of carriers dropped on us, it's that having tons of carriers dropped on us escalates the fight to a level that we can't compete with, effectively depriving us of content. i honestly think going all thunderdome against n3pl (considering the pl subcap goodfite reset en24 broke today) or going to provi would be a lot more fun for our dudes, but i'm not really leadership so we'll see what happens

edit: pb was pretty fun before papa goon came back, mistervee kinda ruined everything by fighting tri/moa like we were a coalition (multiple fleets of bses with cap and subcap support) and could do anything to his baltec fleets other than bring a couple more ishtars and bombers maybe. though i'm honestly not a huge fan of fights at that scale anyway

LordsServant
May 22 2014, 06:17:28 PM
Except they beat it with 200 titans and not 2000 domis, which is exactly what everyone was begging for them to do.

Correct, they went for the easiest to use most obvious counter, because as has been established for as long as there have been goons - goons/cfc have no fucking clue about the game.

Here is a nice flowchart of everything CFC/Goons have ever done to attain "victory."

From rfiters, to maelstroms, to rokhs, to megas, to tempestfleets, tengus, drakes, w/e. It's all in there.

http://i.imgur.com/ySJITnb.jpg

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 06:28:07 PM
I guess the easiest to use/ most obvious counter thing is pretty popular

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=23479204

Take care TRIMOABL lest you become this elite

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 06:37:31 PM
goons/cfc have no fucking clue about the game

tl;dr this idiot has no fucking chance of beating folks who have no fucking clue

LordsServant
May 22 2014, 06:59:32 PM

tl;dr this idiot has no fucking chance of beating folks who have no fucking clue

ITT butthurt scrub gets upset by logic and facts, resorts to personal attacks and shitpoasting to compensate.

Ban '14s

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 07:09:09 PM

ITT butthurt scrub gets upset by logic and facts, resorts to personal attacks and shitpoasting to compensate.

Ban '14s

I've never heard of this dude, is he some kinda closet EVE-Patton? Perhaps he can regale us with the campaigns and offensive and defensive actions he has led such as

I enjoyed your video about shooting a pos

Orar Ironfist
May 22 2014, 07:25:38 PM
Except they beat it with 200 titans and not 2000 domis, which is exactly what everyone was begging for them to do. This entire train of thought was generated by a TRI guy complaining about having to relocate and being unable to deal with slows. Cue up elite pvp kbstats theorycrafter guy to explain to us guys who were in all them systems in our dreads and supers when the node crashed and capital guns wouldnt cycle to tell us how easily countered slows are.

Tonight, when the slows cyno in on X-70 I expect to see a brilliant counter that does not rely on warm bodies. Give Elo a pep talk or smt.

That comes back again to exactly what I said. Instead of doing the intelligent thing everyone had been expecting of cynoing in and then warping down you attempted to do it the CFC way of throw bodies at problem until it's fixed. Which ended with you crashing the node.

And again exactly what has been said was brought up again. Requiescat isn't complaining about Slowcats. He just knows they can't do anything to your fleet because you would win. He's bemoaning the fact that instead of the original goodfights they were getting that the CFC decided enough was enough and is going full bore at them. He's not complaining about you going full bore though. Hell he even sided with that sentiment in te Provi thread when some of te Provi residents were starting to complain about N3 bringing the hammer.

You can in fact complain against something without whining about the tactic or the group itself. Also you proved my point by saying you beat the slowcat fleet with equal numbers of dudes just in supers. Holy hell a counter that didn't require 2000 Domis. Just like everyone said was possible. It's almost like the tactic wasn't OP if you were willing to find a way around other then "warm bodies"

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 07:27:12 PM

Ban '14s

The logic and facts you laid down got shot full of holes and continue to do so every night your alliance doesnt use pilot skill, intelligent theorycrafting and capital experience at all levels to counter the slows that cyno onto your undock. Them logic and facts were so shoddy you went with generic attack #719 about blobbing and nerfing. See you tonight in X-70 I look forward to your interceptor roam.

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 07:29:36 PM
Requiescat isn't complaining about Slowcats. He just knows they can't do anything to your fleet because you would win. He's bemoaning the fact that instead of the original goodfights they were getting that the CFC decided enough was enough and is going full bore at them

They got assraped twice by Mister Vee with even numbers and then fucked off to somewhere they can continue to use the same tired nano ishtar doctrine.

Joshua Foiritain
May 22 2014, 07:35:55 PM
Requiescat isn't complaining about Slowcats. He just knows they can't do anything to your fleet because you would win. He's bemoaning the fact that instead of the original goodfights they were getting that the CFC decided enough was enough and is going full bore at them

They got assraped twice by Mister Vee with even numbers and then fucked off to somewhere they can continue to use the same tired nano ishtar doctrine.

Got a link to a BR? I'm very much interested in seeing how this played out.

Orar Ironfist
May 22 2014, 07:41:18 PM
Links to BRs would indeed be nice. Though I'm betting since you seem to be getting more agitated as time goes on that the above post was more just shitpoasting.

Northern Observer
May 22 2014, 07:46:36 PM
Links to BRs would indeed be nice. Though I'm betting since you seem to be getting more agitated as time goes on that the above post was more just shitpoasting.

Exhibit A: http://eg.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=22841381

B: http://eg.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=22838304

Anymore questions?

They know they cant do fuck all against the tachypocs with their ishtars which is why TRI disappeared into the wilds of Branch and Black legion has been turtled into X-70. For intelligent theorycrafters they have jack squat for fleet doctrines.

meowtiger
May 22 2014, 07:59:12 PM
I've never heard of this dude, is he some kinda closet EVE-Patton?

itt a '14 badpoaster with 19 posts finds out about lords

"the same tired nano ishtar doctrine" is literally the only thing we can use to fight against "even numbers" (which is pretty hilarious m8 pls never stop believing) - there's no way to tank the damage that 400 baltecs and 90 ishtars can put out other than speed, and there's no speed tanking doctrine with the damage projection that ishtars have, other than possibly nano cerbs where we'd be taking a 200dps hit and possibly getting all our dps firewalled. in short, why bother arguing with you? the propaganda has you

Got a link to a BR? I'm very much interested in seeing how this played out.

it wasn't exactly even numbers. something like 1.5-2:1 instead of the usual 3-4:1. we brought nano ishtars, they brought baltec apocs, which can track ishtars at ishtar orbit range and fire into their resist hole (em). after about two of those, we stopped bringing ishtars, switched over to sacrileges and they started bringing ishtars. it's boring to get metagamed and countercomped every time you undock and try to get a fight. can you blame me for being sour?

Exhibit A: http://eg.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=22841381

B: http://eg.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=22838304

fixed br links:

exhibit a (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2012&b=5926705&e=90&t=ear)

exhibit b (http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=3700&b=5925246&e=145&t=ebe)

"even numbers" indeed

StevieTopSiders
May 22 2014, 08:07:29 PM
Baltec = Megathrongs

ron mexxico
May 22 2014, 08:31:18 PM
[ 2014.05.20 07:53:03 ] Ron Mexxico > what are you guys up to now anyway?
[ 2014.05.20 07:53:23 ] XXXXX > running crow fleets against 300+ goons
[ 2014.05.20 07:53:30 ] XXXXX > that reinforce everything in x-7
[ 2014.05.20 07:53:41 ] XXXXX > and hell camp us half of the day

top content lmao

VR
May 22 2014, 08:43:59 PM
ITT: Lords makes valid points and people agree with him (myself included).
*Cripes*
What has the world come to.

meowtiger
May 22 2014, 08:44:16 PM
Baltec = Megathrongs

original baltec fleet was megathrons, doctrine was adapted to bring in apocs, they work well together. megas have better dps, apocs have better projection and tracking, iirc

antoine
May 22 2014, 08:48:38 PM
Baltec = Megathrongs

original baltec fleet was megathrons, doctrine was adapted to bring in apocs, they work well together. megas have better dps, apocs have better projection and tracking, iirc

that's one reason apocs were brought in, but the main reason is that they aren't stuck doing therm/kin damage.

Bocephus
May 22 2014, 09:43:50 PM
The CFC loves it's bodies in fleet more than anything else because it's the one thing that can't be countered (hurf can't counter 2,000 Megathrons). The organization of the CFC does make a product that is vastly greater than the sum of all it's parts, but usually only by n+1'ing anybody who tries to take them on.

It's why they take shit tier alliances that collapse under their own weight and prop them under almost any circumstances (see: The Bastion (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/The_Bastion)).

meowtiger
May 23 2014, 01:06:14 AM
It's why they take shit tier alliances that collapse under their own weight and prop them under almost any circumstances (see: The Bastion (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/The_Bastion)).

you don't have to tell me about cfc propping up awful alliances. sma and li3 immediately come to mind

vyshnegradsky
May 23 2014, 01:18:38 AM

you don't have to tell me about cfc propping up awful alliances. sma and li3 immediately come to mind

Don't forget LAWN, FCON and FA either.

Ivy_Lash
May 23 2014, 01:27:28 AM
Northern Observer... what a cunt

Mordax
May 23 2014, 02:47:19 AM
Nrothern Cumdumpster

meowtiger
May 23 2014, 04:56:30 AM
Don't forget LAWN, FCON and FA either.

honestly i wouldn't put fcon in the same dumpster category as sma/li3/lawn/fa. they may not be the best, but they usually put up a fight

Armyofme
May 23 2014, 11:19:53 PM
So whats up with hirr beeing kicked from rzr/cfc???

LordsServant
May 23 2014, 11:30:50 PM

hirr today, gone tomorrow

Armyofme
May 24 2014, 12:57:42 AM

hirr today, gone tomorrow
lemming4life

LordsServant
May 24 2014, 03:06:22 AM
http://www.twitch.tv/lords_serv

WATCH AS GOONS MAKE BL "camped mercilessly into their hovels with comically unfair carrier blobs."

This is so horrible. Not sure how I'll ever recover from this. Totally not assraping their fleet right now with no losses (we lost one ship because some bad squad warped a bunch of ppl to station at 0 for derp).

LordsServant
May 24 2014, 03:50:20 AM
"camped mercilessly into their hovels with comically unfair carrier blobs."

"just before they are about to form - a CFC carrier fleet camps them, rendering their planned formup an exercise in misery and humiliation."

"Flying a carrier in such a situation is likewise deeply satisfying. Try it!"

https://zkillboard.com/related/30001978/201405240300/

bundus
May 24 2014, 05:01:43 AM
lol the circle jerk in this thread is outstanding

Orar Ironfist
May 24 2014, 05:08:06 AM

and yet it's nothing compared to anything mittens says

bundus
May 24 2014, 05:22:46 AM

and yet it's nothing compared to anything mittens says

Have you heard of kugutsumen by chance?

But yeah the soapbox is piled higher than all with Mittens and there are some glorious alliance chat conversations I have in FCON that are so wtf you need to shower in bleach afterwards.

You get this in every alliance though and I have been in a few as I have been in glorious ANZA for seven years. Sometimes you just have to bask in the sunshine of hate and love that people really do not get the fact that we don't give a fuck as we have fun in the game believe it or not. Seppos amuse us to no end and they so do not get our humour.

meowtiger
May 24 2014, 05:32:10 AM
there are some glorious alliance chat conversations I have in FCON that are so wtf you need to shower in bleach afterwards

you guys my alliance chat is so edgy

Northern Observer
May 24 2014, 05:54:17 AM

WATCH AS GOONS MAKE BL "camped mercilessly into their hovels with comically unfair carrier blobs."

This is so horrible. Not sure how I'll ever recover from this. Totally not assraping their fleet right now with no losses (we lost one ship because some bad squad warped a bunch of ppl to station at 0 for derp).

So you spent two hours warping around in cowardcats trading tengus for ishtars, your pilots lost skillpoints and the CFC pilots were reimbursed 200% congratulations. Whatever happened to playing Battlefield 4 and driving Ferraris?

bundus
May 24 2014, 05:59:21 AM
there are some glorious alliance chat conversations I have in FCON that are so wtf you need to shower in bleach afterwards

I think you should concentrate more on trying to revive TRI for the hundredth time.

And I was saying the opposite, make sure you take English Lit next semester, you will need it in your posting career.

Orar Ironfist
May 24 2014, 06:15:52 AM

So you spent two hours warping around in cowardcats trading tengus for ishtars, your pilots lost skillpoints and the CFC pilots were reimbursed 200% congratulations. Whatever happened to playing Battlefield 4 and driving Ferraris?

"already replaced loolololol those kills dont count why are you so bad lolol"

I'll agree with bundus in that every alliance has it's special people that say the most retarded shit, but vOv all those dudes combined imo aren't worse the mittanis level of smug and spin. it's actually astounding tbh.

meowtiger
May 24 2014, 06:21:44 AM

they spent two hours enjoying content as opposed to not enjoying content - seems like the cfc's objective (hellcamp bl and deprive them of content) was not met, while bl's objective (have fun pvping) was. isn't it weird how people can play eve for different reasons?

I think you should concentrate more on trying to revive TRI for the hundredth time.

And I was saying the opposite, make sure you take English Lit next semester, you will need it in your posting career.

aww are you mad about tri existing?

here let me show you some things about the english language that i know:

You get this in every alliance though and I have been in a few as I have been in glorious ANZA for seven years. Sometimes you just have to bask in the sunshine of hate and love that people really do not get the fact that we don't give a fuck as we have fun in the game believe it or not. Seppos amuse us to no end and they so do not get our humour.

i anxiously await your witty reply where you call me stupid or bad or something. ps, you know the "tri tri again" thing is not at all a common or even remotely unoriginal joke, right?

flaming is unbecoming. as opposed to the syndicate thread, which has been through 6 or 7 100+ page iterations since there was actually any goodposting, there was goodposting in this thread 5 pages ago - coincidentally, before you and northern observer showed up and started flaming (lords notwithstanding). antoine makes a fine cfc rep for the discussion, your points of view were unneeded and are honestly pretty terrible; in short, please stop

Orar Ironfist
May 24 2014, 06:31:49 AM
antoine and Vily for most reasonable/best cfc poasters 2014.

bundus
May 24 2014, 06:36:43 AM

flaming is unbecoming.

:psyblown:

I live in the North so this thread is very relevant to me and "showing up".

I do not post much as to others but believe you are tri'ing hard in your endeavours so keep at it man.

content:We are going on a holiday soon to stretch our legs.

Tetsuo
May 24 2014, 02:40:28 PM

Ahem, two hours warping around in coward cats trading tengus for 1 dictor, four battleships, five battlecruisers, five logistics ships, a T3, various oter shit, and some Ishtars. On the very day shittens told all if EVE how badly the CFC camp was demoralizing them.

It's a small distinction between the two statements but it's relevant.

Lex Arson
May 24 2014, 03:45:52 PM
vfk by 2024

Vily
May 24 2014, 09:20:27 PM

had no internet for almost a month and haven't posted anything in a month why am i getting an award?

OOOOOOHHH DAMN THAT BURN

meowtiger
May 24 2014, 11:32:03 PM
had no internet for almost a month and haven't posted anything in a month why am i getting an award?

because you've got a pretty good grasp of how eve works (mechanics and diplomatics), and relatively speaking when you post here you don't try to spin very much

LordsServant
May 25 2014, 02:06:16 AM
GOONS ARE RIGHT ON TIME AGAIN!

Woke up just in time from drinking lol. ;)

Northern Observer
May 25 2014, 03:14:25 AM
Yep. Another night of the dumb goonies getting owned by intelligent theorycrafters http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=23600858

LordsServant
May 25 2014, 03:28:29 AM
11/10 would siege untanked dread on station to shoot PL cynoalt again.

Also live on stream. ;)

Highlighting this shit

LordsServant
May 25 2014, 03:30:06 AM
Level Status: Next

QuackBot
May 25 2014, 04:00:11 AM
And he explains some more. And for the first time yesterday. I had the n4 i've never felt the need fo.

Armyofme
May 25 2014, 03:25:32 PM
Yep. Another night of the dumb goonies getting owned by intelligent theorycrafters http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=23600858
Sadly not showing the 40+ CFC carriers on the field as well, and yet im pretty sure wich side had the most fun. but yeah yeah, i know, numbers are everything, goons rule, we are shit, our morale is even more shit etc etc.

meowtiger
May 25 2014, 04:10:12 PM
didn't want those tengus anyway.

from watching lords' stream it looked like they figured out they weren't getting anywhere with the tengus, so they docked them up and went out roaming in crows instead. hellcamp success

LordsServant
May 25 2014, 04:41:59 PM
didn't want those tengus anyway.

from watching lords' stream it looked like they figured out they weren't getting anywhere with the tengus, so they docked them up and went out roaming in crows instead. hellcamp success

Kinda sorta. Basically a couple people were being fucking derps and not aligning like Elo told ppl to. Killmails whores were locking targets BEFORE aligning instead of vice versa - elo got tired of ppl being idiots and called it rather than continue losing tengus(also the more ppl fuck up, the more ragey the FC gets, like with all FCs).

People just need to tighten their shit up and follow orders instead of not aligning. Also, some ppl still don't get that you warp OUT when yellow boxed - waiting til red box means you're already fucking dead from a snap count alpha.

meowtiger
May 25 2014, 07:15:35 PM
something something reactions of a tiger (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mapko-79NI#t=454)

hi whispous

Orar Ironfist
May 25 2014, 07:22:07 PM
something something reactions of a tiger (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mapko-79NI#t=454)

hi whispous

Off topic: Man I miss RR BS being a thing. 10 dudes rolling around in Megas taking every fight was beautiful.

meowtiger
May 25 2014, 07:37:07 PM
if it weren't for kil2's quest to kill all utility high slots, rrbs could still be a thing

Keeves
May 25 2014, 10:39:00 PM

hi whispous

Off topic: Man I miss RR BS being a thing. 10 dudes rolling around in Megas taking every fight was beautiful.

if it weren't for kil2's quest to kill all utility high slots, rrbs could still be a thing

RRBS gang days were easily my favourite time in EVE. +1

I disagree about the utility slots though, RRBS's died years before any of those changes. Pretty sure DPS creep had a pretty heavy hand in their demise.

DaDutchDude
May 25 2014, 11:21:14 PM
RR BS died mostly due to growing gang sizes. Beyond a certain number, reps are just not effective anymore, esp. with the slow lock times of a BS and the required multitasking.

meowtiger
May 25 2014, 11:23:44 PM
even back in their heyday, folks like abp were still bringing a logi or two to supplement the bs reps. it's really just a more defensive fleet comp than regular bs and guardians anyway - every large rr is about 500dps repped after links and tank. 16 rrbs + 4 guards as opposed to regular bs can tank about twice as much

you know what hey let's form voltron and go do a npsi rrbs roam that sounds fun

Orar Ironfist
May 26 2014, 12:16:25 AM
You have my Mega good sir.

Cue1*
May 26 2014, 12:33:02 AM
RRBS are generally ineffective mostly due to their lack of any kind of ability to force a fight. They lock slow enough you can't catch a damn thing. That said, I'll gladly bring a medic Domi or two.

meowtiger
May 26 2014, 12:51:20 AM
what happened to failheap gank nights anyway? why don't we make it a thing again

Orar Ironfist
May 26 2014, 12:55:29 AM
what happened to failheap gank nights anyway? why don't we make it a thing again

fhc gank nights merged with rvb ganked roams p much. also I realize I cant fly a mega as it has no utility high now. *sigh*

Cue1*
May 26 2014, 01:04:30 AM
also I realize I cant fly a mega as it has no utility high now. *sigh*

Wouldn't help anyway, you'd have to be able to broadcast to be in an RR BS fleet. :troll:

meowtiger
May 26 2014, 01:18:12 AM

we could sub megas and geddons with navy megas and navy geddons. (pretending it's still 2008 intensifies)

Orar Ironfist
May 26 2014, 01:24:11 AM

Wouldn't help anyway, you'd have to be able to broadcast to be in an RR BS fleet. :troll:

10 people. Watchlist B)

Have Navy Mega. Will fly.

LordsServant
May 26 2014, 02:35:42 AM
I might be up for this. ;)

RRBS ftw

meowtiger
May 26 2014, 02:42:17 AM
delightful, a bittervet/shitposter rrbs npsi night is born. maybe we should move this to a different thread/section

LordsServant
May 26 2014, 03:04:38 AM
delightful, a bittervet/shitposter rrbs npsi night is born. maybe we should move this to a different thread/section

http://failheap-challenge.com/showthread.php?16832-Bittershits-Nostalgia-Fleet-Comp-Roam-Night-Thread&p=1093637#post1093637

LordsServant
May 30 2014, 01:22:31 AM
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

LordsServant
May 30 2014, 02:21:36 AM
Bend over mittens.

Thanks for coming. :)

At least you managed not to lose a titan.....

CFC victory amirite?

Ivy_Lash
May 30 2014, 03:21:18 AM
please do tell more of this highly intriguing story... spare no detail

LordsServant
May 30 2014, 03:59:32 AM

http://www.twitch.tv/lords_serv/b/533508546

http://www.twitch.tv/lords_serv/b/533517331

no detail spared - see it as I saw it, except I saw twice as much (and then some, + comms) because I was multiboxing. :P

The retard goon titan is in the second video, where hazing intensifies to dunking.

Cue1*
May 30 2014, 04:12:27 AM

no detail spared - see it as I saw it, except I saw twice as much (and then some, + comms) because I was multiboxing. :P

The retard goon titan is in the second video, where hazing intensifies to dunking.

Wait, I saw an anom popup. The goon titan was ratting?

LordsServant
May 30 2014, 04:57:16 AM

Wait, I saw an anom popup. The goon titan was ratting?

No, the goon titan's alt/friend was carrier ratting.

Hard Knocks brought in a moros to rape some carriers, goon titan was like "HURR LETZ WARP TO ZEEROH and FIRE ZE DD CUZ TITANZ R WIN FOREVER BUTAN AMIRITE?"

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=23675865
Ofc, as anyone with any actual supercap experience knows, Titans are literally LESS threatening than a t1 industrial (Nereus bro) once they've blown their load on one of the ~1% or so valid targets they can blow their load on.

We got batphoned, they took ~15 minutes or so to get us a cyno, and we ended up landing about the same time as the goon slowcat fleet we had been in the process of raping back in x-70 did.

Thus we ended up not killing the titan, and instead having to take the consolation prize of a few more subcap kills, an archon, a thanatos, and what was left of the CFC's dignity (oh fuk we gotta relocate our entire fleet to save a titan from the very guys we were totes camping into station with our unfair carrier blob.)

You can't even spin that "oh they were being camped into station" argument when we literally paused raping them in system, and freely left system to continue pushing their shit in a whole region away.

Shit is hilarious.

Ivy_Lash
May 30 2014, 05:07:00 AM
I like lords..... sometimes

Northern Observer
May 30 2014, 05:08:34 AM
Glad to see #2 Legion got their swagger back after the Ishtar welp last night.

Ivy_Lash
May 30 2014, 05:09:50 AM
Tempest Legion #1

Bocephus
May 30 2014, 05:15:40 AM
BRcat for the titan tickled engagement: http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2919&b=6000570&e=60&t=bv

Loads of fun. Doubly so since it was a smack in the face for the half baked CFC narrative. The Mittani was actually in fleet, I can only imagine how he tried to spin that one.

Varcaus
May 30 2014, 05:27:37 AM
BRcat for the titan tickled engagement: http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=2919&b=6000570&e=60&t=bv

Loads of fun. Doubly so since it was a smack in the face for the half baked CFC narrative. The Mittani was actually in fleet, I can only imagine how he tried to spin that one.
Titan saved op sucess.

Northern Observer
May 30 2014, 05:32:23 AM

Spin what one? The whole purpose of the nightly camp is to keep the npc dwellers from shooting moons or harming infrastructure.

Bocephus
May 30 2014, 06:27:15 AM
So that's how he spun it.

LordsServant
May 30 2014, 07:41:35 AM

Spin what one? The whole purpose of the nightly camp is to keep the npc dwellers from shooting moons or harming infrastructure.

This is known as "moving the goalposts."

I wonder what the next :meta: will be out of the goon playbook?

I already have a GoonCfc flowchart for dealing with ingame actions, maybe I should make a GoonCfc flowchart to :TheNarrative: and how to properly spin. ;)

Northern Observer
May 30 2014, 11:49:30 AM
So that's how he spun it.

Well in the interest of 'no spin' and unmovable goalposts lets include the part where the tengus died like bitches http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=23676342

Shit is hilarious

Grarr Dexx
May 30 2014, 12:26:46 PM
wow, a whole six tengus died??? black legion pack your bags

Orar Ironfist
May 30 2014, 01:23:16 PM
It's clearly that crow loss. That's what did it. That crow loss is what killed BL.

meowtiger
May 30 2014, 01:58:39 PM

you don't understand, those pilots lost sp. cultural victory!

Tetsuo
May 30 2014, 02:38:12 PM

you don't understand, those pilots lost sp. cultural victory!

Imagine you're the average CFC pilot, after finally being able to hit large hybrids V for Baltec fleet, suddenly that's not useful anymore and you're grinding away to be able to fit that T1 siege on your Naglfar.

Getting clapped in a Tengu and losing 4 days training towards that T1 siege would be crushing

Northern Observer
May 30 2014, 03:55:53 PM
Fair enough. When you make a dent in the trillion isk/mo empire that stretches from Tenal to Period Basis I'll check back in.

QuackBot
May 30 2014, 04:00:11 PM
Fair enough. When you make a dent in the trillion isk/mo empire that stretches from Tenal to Period Basis I'll check back in.
From the back.

Keckers
May 30 2014, 04:51:39 PM
I remember when LAWN killed 6 PASTA tengus. It was surely the end of days for them to take such a horrific loss.

Northern Observer
May 30 2014, 05:06:18 PM
I remember when LAWN killed 6 PASTA tengus. It was surely the end of days for them to take such a horrific loss.

I remember when Black Legion killed some Tech 1 cruisers and a couple carriers. I see the grr goons N3 circle-jerk that shouts down any CFC posters and killed kugu is alive and well over here too.

Tetsuo
May 30 2014, 06:08:08 PM

I remember when Black Legion killed some Tech 1 cruisers and a couple carriers. I see the grr goons N3 circle-jerk that shouts down any CFC posters and killed kugu is alive and well over here too.

Yeah look at everyone cheering on N3 apparently :derper:

What you don't get, is that most people here fall on the "nothing to do with sov null" side of the autism spectrum, and people make fun of you because the idea of tens of thousands of people allied together in the interest of making sure they and nobody else have fun in serious business sov wars during 10 hour slow motion battles where the individual pilots contribution could be better replicated with ISBoxer than a person at a computer, all to fulfill a ~narrative~ penned by an autistic shitlord who can't release an update without including imagery from his most recent rape fantasy is

so

fucking

hilarious

Seriously, people don't laugh at you because we give a shit that you are grrr'ing your way across the entire sov map, or anything else really. It's because shit like sitting in carriers on a station for hours on end to make sure nobody gets to do anything is so easy to make fun of.

Lex Arson
May 30 2014, 06:17:13 PM
Yeah, how dare you enjoy the game how you see fit.

derpatalk

Tetsuo
May 30 2014, 06:23:31 PM
Yeah, how dare you enjoy the game how you see fit.

derpatalk

Hi Lex, you're new here?

Welcome to failheap, stick around :)

Orar Ironfist
May 30 2014, 07:37:15 PM

Go back a couple pages. We're willing to give awards to Antoine and Vily. You just post amazingly badly. And I frequent the Syndicate thread. That's saying something.

If you don't constantly spout propaganda and post decently we like you.

Securitas
May 30 2014, 08:37:23 PM
Even on kugu such blatantly rah-rah shitposters are rare.