PDA

View Full Version : Best T2 fighter

Miep
March 15 2013, 03:08:04 PM
After trying most of the races i can give a definitiv answer:

Its the deimos Mk2 r6 fighter
Pros:
-10k hull with right skills and equip @ resi 70-100
-500dps with plasma assault, not that you want the needle mod so you can switch between em/kin dmg
-8,4km range for command mods, dmg and hull resi
-overdrive, lol 830 dps , no overheat.

Neg:
- You want a frig with hull rep assisting you, no passive hull rep on this tier for you, and active hull rep is a total joke: 1700 hull every 140sec... and thats the purple one.

Tarkis
March 15 2013, 06:10:21 PM
Agreed, I started with the Deimos 1/2 and then moved onto the Fox-M after using those. Wow, the Fox isn't even close. The Deimos has better survivability and DPS, while the Fox only has a bit more speed and cloak ability. It will get cut to pieces in a crossfire while the Deimos will tough it out for a while.

Stige
March 15 2013, 06:11:42 PM
I personaly prefer Phobos Aura because of the +30% Comman Module Effect, gives some insane bonuses on that ship with Command Modules (36.4 resists, 27% damage etc)

Just unlocked the Deimos 2 too though because of everyone and their mom using it and it isn't bad at all.

Tarkis
March 15 2013, 09:57:19 PM
Deimos 2 picks up insane assist bonuses because of the 8500m range with Mk III. I like to roll with a Valkyrie for myself and my buddies, and a AOE hull resist mod mainly for me. And a Target Painter, of course.