PDA

View Full Version : The Drone Lands

Pages : [1] 2

Christos
April 21 2011, 12:19:24 PM
War discussion - go!

Helen
April 21 2011, 12:44:57 PM
Few systems have been SBU'd, not sure on what exactly has been reinforced.
Good to see shooting structures is as fun as ever.

Sponk
April 21 2011, 02:19:35 PM
I heard that at least two CSAAs got popped with supercaps in them. Anyone confirm this?

Helen
April 21 2011, 02:51:18 PM
Probably nothing in them lol.

Can't confirm what was in build as I don't know I'll just state that construction of supers close to neutral alliances is pretty silly.

In other news it looks like NC are hiring mercs to camp our much needed empire supply line down! :ohnoes:

lt
April 21 2011, 02:52:26 PM
Could I get a where and why? :-)

Skyly
April 21 2011, 03:06:05 PM
Sorry if it's a noob question but: Anyone know why SW are attacking DRF? What are they getting out of it?

Phrynobatrachus
April 21 2011, 03:43:02 PM
Sorry if it's a noob question but: Anyone know why SW are attacking DRF? What are they getting out of it?

Blue standings with the NC.

Fara
April 22 2011, 05:12:20 PM

They realized that their bloc of alliances is not about numbers and attacked their closest "blue".

Rhaegor Stormborn
April 22 2011, 05:58:16 PM

DRF attacked -A- and their allies not too long ago if you do not recall. -A- was sent to Stain, and ROL lost a good chunk of thier space. -A- is back in Catch, ROL has retaken most of Feythabolis. Now it is time to reclaim the rest I guesss. For me, if nothing else, inflicting trillions of ISK damage upon WN infrastructure will be good payback for the inconvienences they caused us previously.

Liptonez
April 22 2011, 09:12:06 PM
Can't wait for DRF either calling quits on the invasion, or finishing with it. Any bets on how many weeks or even days it will take till -A- loses a couple of their supers to DRF? Once they're done with their invasion, it's gonna get interesting.

Other than that I find it ridiculous enough that -A-/SW is helping NC. I mean, is there anybody left in EVE that should be redder to NC than them, ever since Bob failcascaded again?

Rhaegor Stormborn
April 22 2011, 11:24:43 PM
The NC did not attack-A- and ROL a year ago, not to mention hiring PL and enlisting the Initiative in their efforts now did they? *Boggle*

forteh
April 23 2011, 03:31:24 AM
I hear the south is nice this time of the year, we should totally pay a visit to you guys

Rhaegor Stormborn
April 23 2011, 04:03:00 AM
It has been a while since we last saw each other, but you better hurry. 3 more White Noise CSAAs down today, and more reinforced.

Finheri
April 23 2011, 08:28:26 PM
14:09:04 Notify The station D2EZ-X VI - Moon 3 - WN D2EZ Reprocessing has been captured by Xenobytes corporation!

From a grunt PoV it was a fairly drawn out picnic on a titan this afternoon, but supers were running all over Omist/Feyth RFing i-hubs and stations for a good 2/3 hours

Rumours and spais have put the count of CSAAs that died with ships in as 6 (3x Titans, 3x Supers) with 1 Avatar apparently 4 days from completion

Rhaegor Stormborn
April 24 2011, 01:39:09 AM
2 more White Noise CSAA POS down.

Loot from some of the component assembly arrays:
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/2055/wnposloot.jpg

Ituralde
April 24 2011, 02:35:09 AM
Other than that I find it ridiculous enough that -A-/SW is helping NC. I mean, is there anybody left in EVE that should be redder to NC than them, ever since Bob failcascaded again?

I'm not exactly sure it's that absurd of a position to take.

First, the NC/Allied forces border A/SW's newer and relatively weaker allied holdings. Yes, NC has a vested interest in not opening up another front, but -A-/SW has a greater need for their allies to get established in their new space without being seriously harassed by all of TEST. Attacking the DRF seriously pushes them solidly into the category of being too valuable to the NC to merit hitting in the back, keeping their smaller allies relatively safe in Delve, Querious, and Period Basis.

Secondly, A/SW have more to gain from taking space from the DRF long-term than they do from fighting the NC. A victorious campaign against the NC would long-term net them Fountain, even if they managed to chew through 5000 test and 5000 goons to do it. Anything further is past OR/Syndicate and thus not easy for a Catch/Esoteria/Feyth-centric coalition to hold. By contrast, taking space from the DRF could yield the old CA wing of space that immediately borders the core A/SW alliances. To top it all off, Goons/TEST are inactive in strategic combat, whereas the DRF is actively engaged with the NC, leaving their southern front - a rather exposed front - essentially entirely undefended.

Finally, the DRF are honestly more of a threat to A/SC than the NC ever will be. Eventually, TEST will threaten Delve, Querious, and Period Basis holdings, but that day has not yet come. TEST is still getting established, and by all accounts Goons/TEST are reluctant to commit heavily to anything in light of the issues facing the rest of the NC. If TEST was to make a move, it would likely be unilateral, as it seems most of their non-goon allies are occupied with the DRF. On their own, TEST would make relatively slow progress, and only against largely expendable members of A/SW's coalition. TEST is also light on supers, and would thus find it difficult to make much progress.

By contrast, the DRF has demonstrated their ability to rapidly mobilize large concentrated forces of supercapitals - and seem to be if anything, on the upswing in terms of supercap power. DRF members have proven to be relatively high in quality, and have long been determined opponents, most of the time showing little weakness - a far cry from the perception of the NC (namely that any given NC are shit). They also have a close relationship with PL, who they have hired on multiple occasions.

With the DRF and PL occupied on the far side of EVE from A/SW, a better opportunity to take a shot at the DRF clearly would not be possible.

Even if you take revenge for the seizure of -A- and allied space out of the equation, from a pure strategic perspective, this move makes a lot of sense.

Sith8
April 24 2011, 07:16:58 AM
Its more about grudges against xDeath since Evil Thug was in charge and payback for that whole invasion business last August.

Nice speculation there Ituralde but I very much doubt anyone in AAA/FAIL HQ thought about it on these terms.

Grarr Dexx
April 24 2011, 04:56:43 PM
Play nice, Rhaegor, Helen.

Elise Randolph
April 26 2011, 07:19:10 AM
I'm honestly surprised that after getting spanked senseless for two months, -A- & Friends went after RUS RUS instead of the money pit that is Delve. I mean, I just emptied 4 bil of neod out of personal moons in Delve that are still going strong. I suppose they were hoping that NC would be putting up more of a fight and DRF would get really :smith: but that's not really happening.

Helen
April 26 2011, 07:49:01 AM
WN playing the long game~

Atticus
April 29 2011, 11:59:48 AM
Since when are TEST & Co (Gentlemen's Agreement/C0nvicted) a reasible threat? They're absolutely terrible, easily infiltratable and downright overextended without a major JB route to Goons who bail them out when the going gets tough.

Then again, so are -A- & Co...

EDIT: My bad, GA ain't GC. It's early.

Liptonez
April 29 2011, 01:09:31 PM
Gentlemen's Club? I think you got something wrong there.

Ituralde
April 29 2011, 03:47:24 PM
Well - that's the thing really - they aren't a huge threat now. Eventually its reasonable to assume by player density alone that they will turn into a dangerous force. That being said, even now, trying to take fountain would be like trying to squash cockroaches. A ton of suicidal, determined cockroaches with a big brother with a chainsaw next door that is.

Either way, the point stands - from -A-'s perspective, TEST isn't worth picking a fight with right now.

Leboe
April 29 2011, 05:16:54 PM
I think test has a decent, self-sustaining ecosystem when you consider the NPC fountain residents. At least thats where test seem to be PVPing most of the time, if they dont need to go far I'd say theyre enjoying themselves.

Rhaegor Stormborn
May 1 2011, 04:30:44 PM
2 more WN stations taken so far today.

Mendolorian Girl
May 1 2011, 10:32:50 PM
2 more WN stations taken so far today.

are WN defending their stations? If not, is it interesting to anybody to be reporting this?

Helen
May 1 2011, 11:28:04 PM
[quote="Rhaegor Stormborn":2axhnjtp]2 more WN stations taken so far today.

are WN defending their stations? If not, is it interesting to anybody to be reporting this?[/quote:2axhnjtp]

We've defended some and not others, saved 6 a couple days ago with just WN/RAIDEN against 400 of -a-/fail etc.
Lost 6 csaa about the same time as that and possibly some other stuff today.

Rhaegor Stormborn
May 2 2011, 12:14:41 AM
and possibly some other stuff today.

3 stations today so far.

Badboy K
May 12 2011, 07:48:52 PM
http://kb.deerhunt.ru/?op=related&name=818566

wau....thats some shit performance by aaa ppl....

GiDiYi
May 12 2011, 09:20:34 PM

What I learned from that Link is that The Maverick Navy joined aaa.

This is kinda :psyduck: .

In a :psyduck:-way if you know what I mean.

Sponk
May 12 2011, 11:17:56 PM

Welcome to February? (http://aggten.blogspot.com/2011/02/mvns-future.html)

Raivi
May 13 2011, 01:20:52 AM

This is kinda :psyduck: .

In a :psyduck:-way if you know what I mean.

Is it more :psyduck: for The Maverick Navy or for AAA? It's honestly hard to tell on that one.

Kryslon
May 13 2011, 07:21:01 PM

The op was like repetitively banging the proverbial square peg (-A- fleet) into the round hole (WN pos). :psyduck:

"I know this is dirty work guys but you're doing an awesome job, the cynojammer is going down!"

Infinitely better ways to take the POS down (sig radius anyone??)

Great job on the POS gunning, I am surprised not more ppl got POSalpha'd

Fara
May 27 2011, 11:47:44 AM
Anything going on here? The Kugu thread has been a little bit deserted and seems to be running out of newsposters.

For what its worth, init has open their new theme park called h6-e and are inviting tourists (read: ra and their pets) to come and spend a nice day. Free entry, bring your own [strike:1j7cdywg]beer[/strike:1j7cdywg] ships.

Skyly
July 28 2011, 07:27:59 AM
So, anyone got a BR on what went on here?

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10252324

cheeba
July 28 2011, 10:37:04 AM
holy moley start a new thread. I started reading the beginning of this thread and got well confused before realising it was 4months old.

Sponk
July 28 2011, 10:42:22 AM

http://couldhavetakenitsolo.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/major-victory-in-46dp-3-ra-supers-killed-with-1400-in-local/

rojomojo915
July 28 2011, 11:23:37 AM
holy moley start a new thread. I started reading the beginning of this thread and got well confused before realising it was 4months old.

I did the same thing

Fara
July 28 2011, 12:32:40 PM

Huge lagfest.. nuff said. Wasn't very fun, but I think in the end Stainwagon will be very happy about the outcome. They outnumbered DRf 2:1 but didn't bring any supers until very late and then killing the titans/supers before they disappeared after log.

Grarr Dexx
July 28 2011, 02:03:02 PM
If you want, you can start a new thread with a dated title and preferably a nice consolidated update of what has happened in this conflict so far, and I'll close this one when I see the other one.

Sponk
August 15 2011, 01:48:37 PM
Welp (http://evemaps.dotlan.net/ticker/616102)

Smuggo
August 15 2011, 02:07:36 PM
Bah, DRF will be in control of all nullsec before CCP gets anything done to sort out how terrible 0.0 is.

Skyly
August 18 2011, 09:55:23 AM
Quick Update on the situation vs. -A- & friends from my point of view:

NOL-M9 is now held by Ev0ke.
HED-GP is now held by Red Alliance.
Both fell without a fight for the last timer.

Several other station systems are reinforced, including GE-8JV.

-A- & co haven't really been fighting unless they have an overwhelming numbers advantage, even when supercaps are very clearly well out of range.

Several -A- & co alliances have already moved / been ordered to move to Stain.
ROL are deploying to Nalvula this week in order (I assume) to hit the north.

Sponk
September 6 2011, 02:02:34 AM
Welp, there goes Omist (http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?11332-IO-Disband-Omist-on-fire).

RazoR
September 6 2011, 04:32:25 AM
Imperial 0rder alliance is disbanded by a spy.

The Collective has joined WN (white noise).

Liptonez
September 6 2011, 01:56:48 PM
Who would have imagined IO would disband.

Tyrehl
September 6 2011, 07:35:12 PM
Who would have imagined IO would disband.NEVER

gj drf, fuck that aaa/swagon train

Takon Orlani
September 6 2011, 07:54:59 PM
Implying drf are any better...

Tyrehl
September 6 2011, 10:03:36 PM
I've had experience with WN in the past, you cant compare them with the southern russians on any basis. Dont care as much about the others (RA etc). Not stellar but enough, i guess (supercap wars before the nerf, go).

Traxio Nacho
September 6 2011, 10:37:15 PM
I've had experience with WN in the past, you cant compare them with the southern russians on any basis. Dont care as much about the others (RA etc). Not stellar but enough, i guess (supercap wars before the nerf, go).

I don't know if its just me but what are you trying to say? Couldn't figure out what that sentence was meant to say?

Tyrehl
September 6 2011, 10:59:22 PM
I don't know if its just me but what are you trying to say? Couldn't figure out what that sentence was meant to say?Aw shit, im so bad :/ i was trying to say that in the last several years WN showed numerous times that they have a core consisting of some really good players, in other words a true pvp alliance. I guess they 'recruited' alot of people in the last couple of months (~33% increase in member count) but still im happy to see them in the position they currently are. Supercarriers or not, they won alot of fights without a supercap fleet covering their ass.
:)

Fara
September 7 2011, 01:24:38 AM
in other words a true pvp alliance. .

How did they get the supers the first time? Wasn't it because they all said lets grind missions in venal for a 1/2 year till everybody' got a mom? true pvp dat

RazoR
September 7 2011, 02:09:43 AM
Yo are we going in that direction? Because i have some insights i'd like to share.

Sponk
September 7 2011, 02:13:28 AM
Yo are we going in that direction?
:popcorn:

Tyrehl
September 7 2011, 02:33:38 AM
How did they get the supers the first time? Wasn't it because they all said lets grind missions in venal for a 1/2 year till everybody' got a mom? true pvp datI've heard that too. I dont know if it was RMT or missions, lets say missions. I'll just mention that my old alliance was blue for some time with WN and i can remember alot of situations where we've told them about a fight/tackled something/we need help brah and they've managed to assemble a 30+ strong fleet within minutes ( < 10 min etc ), with ships and FC's ready. Missions or not, they havent missed one opportunity to pew (ofc AFAIK).

Anyway, enough offtopic.

Helen
September 7 2011, 07:25:29 AM
How did they get the supers the first time? Wasn't it because they all said lets grind missions in venal for a 1/2 year till everybody' got a mom? true pvp dat

Did you ever fight WN in N5Y back in the day? If you didn't then your "insight" is remarkably shit.

Malcanis
September 7 2011, 10:57:56 AM
-A- & co haven't really been fighting unless they have an overwhelming numbers advantage, even when supercaps are very clearly well out of range.

How far away is "out of range"? With cynos in place, a supercap fleet could do, what? 3 jumps in one seige cycle?

Helen
September 7 2011, 02:15:24 PM
How far away is "out of range"? With cynos in place, a supercap fleet could do, what? 3 jumps in one seige cycle?

The usual thing that slows people down is the cap refit time/remote cap transfers to cap up the supers, seen supers move 5 jumps in 10mins before with the proper setups/logi in place.

Skyly
September 7 2011, 02:40:14 PM

The incident I was referring to at the time was 5 titan jumps away, however, even if the roles were reversed and they had supers 3 jumps away it wouldn't stop us engaging subcap vs subcap.

At least then you can smack them for ruining a :GF: if they bring them in.

Cue1*
September 7 2011, 02:50:24 PM
The usual thing that slows people down is the cap refit time/remote cap transfers to cap up the supers, seen supers move 5 jumps in 10mins before with the proper setups/logi in place.

With archons being so common now, the proper logi being in place isn't hard at all. I know the old limits used to be said as 2 without and 5 with. If you have enough alts to get crazy with them then. You can jump once a minute.

jonesbones
September 7 2011, 04:20:46 PM
I think people overestimate how quickly you can cap up a bunch of supers.

Malcanis
September 7 2011, 04:22:13 PM
At least then you can smack them for ruining a :GF: if they bring them in.

ahaha that's the spirit!

DarkStar_WNY
September 9 2011, 04:32:25 PM

Well you have to pay for them somehow, so if they needed to grind missions for 6 months to put themselves into a better position to pvp, and they were willing to do that I say "Great Job Guys!"

LordsServant
September 11 2011, 01:34:54 AM
Goons just whelped 2 raidendawt supers and a bunch of carriers...moar at 11.

Mona
September 11 2011, 04:44:44 AM
There are only hel and wyvern on kb, zero supers. :-P

Helen
September 11 2011, 08:51:13 AM
There are only hel and wyvern on kb, zero supers. :-P

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k47/jerkybar/087c4e76.gif

Badboy K
September 11 2011, 06:35:58 PM
Goons just whelped 2 raidendawt supers and a bunch of carriers...moar at 11.

http://kb.raidenalliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=33703

Was a great fight i'm on 52 killmails ;) ; we lost 9 carriers and 2 sc's and killed 146 BC's lol ; gf lets do it again

Muffinsrevenger
September 12 2011, 08:56:12 AM
http://kb.raidenalliance.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=33703

Was a great fight i'm on 52 killmails ;) ; we lost 9 carriers and 2 sc's and killed 146 BC's lol ; gf lets do it again

How did they break the supers with BC? was it a case of lol-lag+alpha or was the dps actually enough to get through any triage/logi on field?
Looks like it was a good fight, just curious about the details

Skyly
September 12 2011, 09:42:46 AM
How did they break the supers with BC? was it a case of lol-lag+alpha or was the dps actually enough to get through any triage/logi on field?
Looks like it was a good fight, just curious about the details

Active tanked shield crapitals. :-/

That plus lag on reps and, from what I can gather, a cyno dropping the caps at 0 on the Whelpfleet.

You can't really use Triage or Active tanks effectively vs Whelpfleet due to the sheer neuting power.

Helen
September 12 2011, 10:09:36 AM

That plus lag on reps and, from what I can gather, a cyno dropping the caps at 0 on the Whelpfleet.

You can't really use Triage or Active tanks effectively vs Whelpfleet due to the sheer neuting power.

Might encourage them to buy a proper SC not those fucking useless shield tankers. Yes CCP should sort them before someone rage posts but thats as likely as them giving two fucks about FiS.

Skyly
September 12 2011, 11:55:07 AM
Might encourage them to buy a proper SC not those fucking useless shield tankers. Yes CCP should sort them before someone rage posts but thats as likely as them giving two fucks about FiS.

C. I believe they will be reimbursed, and by reimbursed, I mean "Given a proper SC to fly instead".

Badboy K
September 12 2011, 01:07:02 PM

yeah but would be interesting to see if they can kill a nyx with same fleet...they killed our triage support, so we only had SC rr, and then they started killing shield sc's (the 2 of them, although we had 2 rags with us).

100 canes do 60k dps, so....

i wonder if they could kill a rag if they would primary him at the beginning of the fight...

fishslapper
September 21 2011, 03:43:31 AM
NCdot got batphoned into killing this lovely...

http://northern-coalition.co.uk/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=85606

I'm not sure what the story was before it got dropped (afk outside shields, tried to drop some random BS's, not sure)... As we dropped, hics and BS's were keeping it tackled and bumped outside the shields...

Anyone able to provide more info?

légionnaire petit
September 21 2011, 10:26:34 PM
Pretty much this: http://www.evenews24.com/2011/09/21/battle-report-ninja-null-sec-dwellers-a-f-k-c0ven-titan-after-googling-pos-password-firepower-sponsored-by-ncdot/
And now the titan pilot is for sale.

DevilDude
September 22 2011, 07:47:15 AM
Pretty much this: http://www.evenews24.com/2011/09/21/battle-report-ninja-null-sec-dwellers-a-f-k-c0ven-titan-after-googling-pos-password-firepower-sponsored-by-ncdot/
And now the titan pilot is for sale.I saw that on en24 and... words fail me...

Helen
September 22 2011, 08:02:31 AM
I saw that on en24 and... words fail me...

That someone has pos pw on the 'net or that the titan pilot was stupid enough to go afk in a pos with a public pw?

Dogbeast
September 22 2011, 08:25:00 AM
That someone has pos pw on the 'net or that the titan pilot was stupid enough to go afk in a pos with a public pw?
All of the above?

Smuggo
September 22 2011, 08:38:31 AM
And now the titan pilot is for sale.

Ughhh, riverini really doesn't get headlines does he?

Badboy K
October 15 2011, 05:50:09 PM
dunno if this belongs here, but any BR what happened?

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10821748

7 RA titans dead, heard some info of POS fight?

BuRniZZ
October 15 2011, 05:53:49 PM
IBIZA AVENGED

My dear ~titanslaughtering~ brosefs

So after thursday evening we had a lot of timers coming out for RA and were therefor quite enthusiastic about the weekend, looking for goodfights and pixelboats to be destroyed. Lets also mention the good participation on this day which made sure todays events could happen in the first place.

First hostile timers were out on saturday just around DT and we formed after DT to see what we could do. Our random cursefaggots bros were also forming up. RA saved the first two timers by sheer amount of numbers (both subs and supers/titans) and since they had such a big fleet up, they decided to go ref a Gypsy Tower. We quickly scrambled cynos to that position and waited for RA to jump out once they had reffed the pos, maybe leaving a lone super behind (as they usually do).
So eventually we dropped on them together with the other curse guys and we defanged their fleet off all tackle. Gypsy was welping a hurricanefleet while we were staying on range, trying to kill tacklers were we could. They had about 20 supers and 4 titans, and 10sh carriers as support together with some 90sh subcaps in Artybaddons/Guardians and tackle. We were unable to kill many Abaddons because there was too much rep from logis/carriers/supers and after Gypsy "welped the welp" we disenganged to reform on a safe.

After we were back in shape and ready to go in, we started to fight on the tower again and after 1-2minutes into the fight we (all "cursers") brought in our own supers and quickly killed all their repping carriers. Meanwhile our supers were applying neuts and going close to the forcefield to seek refuge in case of danger. After all carriers were down we took down one fucking Titan after another and holyshit, it sure as well was feeling great. Meanwhile we got Intel of WN/Raiden forming together a massive rescuefleet so we were prepared to disengage. Somehow it took them quite long to get here, and we kept on killing one Titan after another. A mass of dictors kept all the titans bubbled, and some of the Titans logged off sometimes during the battle, but all primaries were brought down. Good job to all the reinforcements that came in during the fight from all sides. Even though supers did account for most of the dmg on hostile Titans, lets not forget how important it was that our disciplined subcaps fended of the RA support fleet which was key for todays events.
Currently looting the field, and having laughs on comms.

http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=1039

Good job to everyone involed
Fara

(took me ages to write this BR, can't get the smile out of my face :-D)
We fucking are!

Crossposting from Kugu. BR written by Farasoloni from Init.

Calgus
October 17 2011, 03:26:32 PM
Cool battle report and nice work, good to see alliances being punished for just throwing their supers around like big boys and then losing them to NPC dwellers, especially curse dwellers. Very tasty

RoemySchneider
October 21 2011, 11:22:18 AM
http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=1039*doctored* (http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?br=http%3A%2F%2Feve-kill.net%2F%3Fa%3Dkill_related%26kll_id%3D10821567&Gypsy_Band=blue&Red_Alliance=red&The_Initiative_=blue&Raiden_=red&Legion_of_xXDEATHXx=red&White_Noise_=red&Initiative_Mercenaries=blue&Reckless_Chavs=blue&Wreck_Alliance=blue&Death_or_Glory=blue&DarkSide_=blue&Cartel_=blue&Bright_Side_of_Death=blue&Viking_Empire=blue&COASTAL_BROTHERHOOD=blue&Against_ALL_Authorities=red&Ultima_Rati_=red&______=red&Bloodbound_=blue#assign)
counting a ~450bil isk loss for RA in supers o_O

Surveyor
October 21 2011, 11:35:44 AM
http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=1039*doctored* (http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?br=http%3A%2F%2Feve-kill.net%2F%3Fa%3Dkill_related%26kll_id%3D10821567&Gypsy_Band=blue&Red_Alliance=red&The_Initiative_=blue&Raiden_=red&Legion_of_xXDEATHXx=red&White_Noise_=red&Initiative_Mercenaries=blue&Reckless_Chavs=blue&Wreck_Alliance=blue&Death_or_Glory=blue&DarkSide_=blue&Cartel_=blue&Bright_Side_of_Death=blue&Viking_Empire=blue&COASTAL_BROTHERHOOD=blue&Against_ALL_Authorities=red&Ultima_Rati_=red&______=red&Bloodbound_=blue#assign)
counting a ~450bil isk loss for RA in supers o_O

Corrected your BR: http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=1138
Closer to the coalitions that day.

depili
December 5 2011, 07:27:03 PM
So apparently Legion of Death are now shooting solar, finally some friction inside the Russian block.

Any better intel than the few eve-kill mails and evenews24 article at http://www.evenews24.com/2011/12/05/developing-story-solar-fleet-resets-legion-of-xdeathx/ ?

Evelgrivion
December 5 2011, 08:40:58 PM
http://d35dgn2pdc8wsn.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/reset.jpg

Still looking for something better than this; what's going on and why?

Traxio Nacho
December 5 2011, 08:52:19 PM
Possible troll? XdeathX needs more botting space to keep up the payments on his new house?

Not a surprise if true as Solar always seem to do their own thing, while XIX/RA were following goons orders, Solar always seemed to do what they wanted and kept themselves to themselves. Always liked Solar for this reason :)

Helen
December 5 2011, 11:38:48 PM
This is much funnier if you know the guys behind this.

Nordstern
December 6 2011, 12:36:13 AM
Popcorn futures trading 29% higher today...

Varcaus
December 6 2011, 01:08:02 AM
Have they figured out how to bot hot dropping supers now that they are paper weights?:roll:

Gix Tyrionn
December 6 2011, 03:48:47 AM
Possible troll?

no, my alt got camped in by xxxdeath and was previously blue :(

mewninn
December 6 2011, 05:55:38 AM
Possible troll?

no, my alt got camped in by xxxdeath and was previously blue :(

playing again? interesting

Malcanis
December 6 2011, 06:35:04 AM
I'll believe it when I see moons and/or regions start changing hands. Until then it's just another temporary intra-russian spat that will be forgotten the moment some non-RUS alliance gets involved.

lt
December 6 2011, 06:36:17 AM

Explain?

Helen
December 6 2011, 07:58:06 AM

Explain?

In all seriousness to explain the politics and players in the russian drone scene let alone the rest of the "russian aligned alliances" would take fucking years to write down and still probably be no where near concise enough to deal with all the real politik that goes on. I'll be fucked if I'm writing an essay on what the deal is.

depili
December 6 2011, 08:13:35 AM
http://killboard.legionofdeath.info/index.php?op=killmail&id=937261 Seems like they are really fighting it out, an ihub of X.I.X killed by solar. Judging by the timing alone that was probably from a system without sov thought.

Stoffl
December 6 2011, 08:41:28 AM
http://d35dgn2pdc8wsn.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/reset.jpg

Still looking for something better than this; what's going on and why?

Looked at pic, read WARNING BANHAMMER, expected mass macro bannings, read again, read Banhammer, read again, oh russian font.

Oh subconscious, you so funny.

filingo
December 6 2011, 08:58:24 AM
xdeathx and mactep finally started going at each other then?

inb4 white noise cap fleet is saving ratting systems

Jarnis
December 6 2011, 10:21:26 AM
Knowing how long these alliances have been shitting out supercaps from their assembly lines, if this is real fighting for sov, there could be some hilarious supercap brawls coming up... last I faced Solar Fleet as a NC (without dot) grunt, almost two years ago and even back then they were quite happy to drop bunch of supercarriers and titans on anything that moved.

Well, okay, they did it while knowing no counter-drop capfleet would be in range due to that mega-long gate jump between cobalt edge and northern space, but still... I can only imagine they've built up a lot more of them since then. Plus whatever their renter-pets (IRC) have churned out. You may say IRC is shit (and you would be correct), but they also have the habit of pushing out supercaps from their CSAAs at a brisk pace.

(Confirming that popcorn futures are skyrocketing)

depili
December 6 2011, 10:31:48 AM
Knowing how long these alliances have been shitting out supercaps from their assembly lines, if this is real fighting for sov, there could be some hilarious supercap brawls coming up... last I faced Solar Fleet as a NC (without dot) grunt, almost two years ago and even back then they were quite happy to drop bunch of supercarriers and titans on anything that moved.

I was under the impression that most of the russian supercap fleets merged into white noise as they went from a minor player in venal to fielding ~100 supercarriers in a single fleet in about a month.

filingo
December 6 2011, 10:45:10 AM

I was under the impression that most of the russian supercap fleets merged into white noise as they went from a minor player in venal to fielding ~100 supercarriers in a single fleet in about a month.

nop

Malcanis
December 6 2011, 11:33:40 AM

18 months of botted broken drone sanctums plus barely any losses worth mentioning means that they had an absolutely astronomical mineral supply (They still have, really). Add in the fact that no one could be arsed to so much as pretend to dick with their CSAAs, and you have a recipe for unfeasible supercap numbers.

pr0lurker
December 6 2011, 11:42:00 AM
Drone space was a retarded idea in the first place. Also, Russians squabbling again... what a surprise

lt
December 6 2011, 12:01:23 PM

Explain?

In all seriousness to explain the politics and players in the russian drone scene let alone the rest of the "russian aligned alliances" would take fucking years to write down and still probably be no where near concise enough to deal with all the real politik that goes on. I'll be fucked if I'm writing an essay on what the deal is.

Ok, but can someone tell me who'll win this?

And is it only Solar vs. XdeathX?

Itiken
December 6 2011, 12:01:57 PM
As MM/RzR proved. there is a difference between being rich and having loads of supers, and not being massively risk averse faggots who blueballs without at least a 50:1 advantage.

whispous
December 6 2011, 01:29:33 PM
As MM/RzR proved. there is a difference between being rich and having loads of supers, and not being massively risk averse faggots who blueballs without at least a 50:1 advantage.

Don't forget that with the NC, the actual troops never saw any of the isk they defended - therefore lower supercap ownership

Helen
December 6 2011, 01:52:47 PM

Explain?

If it continues for much longer it will probably draw in other alliances as they all have interests in keeping certain groups in play.
As for who will win you might as well flip a coin.

filingo
December 6 2011, 01:52:49 PM

Explain?

(hint : white noise and solar have some very close ties)

Lowa [NSN]
December 6 2011, 01:54:02 PM
Its been too long since the forums spilled over with over heated semi-translated russian forum porn and back stabs with more twists than a slinky!
I want this. Badly.

indeterminacy
December 6 2011, 02:00:59 PM

Don't forget that with the NC, the actual troops never saw any of the isk they defended - therefore lower supercap ownership

I know. It sucked. None of the old NC alliances had ship reimbursement and supercap sponsorship programs.

Anyway, it's pretty clear that several non-RUS entities are already deploying to be in position for whatever is about to happen. TEST+PL deployed to Curse this weekend and, while TEST have been pretty hilarious to pew there are a few too many of them and PL dropping supers + titans on station to kill alphastarpilot in a battlecruiser is something I can do without tbh.

Hurry and kick this thing off so these douches leave.

depili
December 6 2011, 09:41:07 PM
Things seem to be heating up little by little, going by the X.I.X. killboard solar has taken down at least one X.I.X. tower and on separate occasion lost 3 carriers to X.I.X. Hopefully the week end will see us some major fights.

E T
December 7 2011, 12:32:14 AM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvnleaSZ771qaco0k.gif

cheeba
December 7 2011, 01:37:59 PM

18 months of botted broken drone sanctums plus barely any losses worth mentioning means that they had an absolutely astronomical mineral supply (They still have, really). Add in the fact that no one could be arsed to so much as pretend to dick with their CSAAs, and you have a recipe for unfeasible supercap numbers.

to be honest, the limiting factor in how many supcaps they field isnt their ability to have the hulls, but rather have enough pilots to actually fly them!

cheeba
December 7 2011, 01:39:49 PM

also, just want to call a quick bullshit. as an MM CEO i handed out free supers to members who had served the corp well. The rest of the isk went to providing fitted t2 ships and abaddons for free. Cant talk for all corps, but tar us all with the same shitty brush.

Jarnis
December 7 2011, 02:38:17 PM

also, just want to call a quick bullshit. as an MM CEO i handed out free supers to members who had served the corp well. The rest of the isk went to providing fitted t2 ships and abaddons for free. Cant talk for all corps, but tar us all with the same shitty brush.

Confirming as an ex-Razor grunt that at least back in 2009, all losses of properly fitted ships (adhering to the posted fits and flown as requested by FC) were covered. Including caps and T2 ships (well, dictors and logis). All cap fuel was also supplied. Considering how the FCing sometimes went, that was probably the only way they got people to fleet up. Still, it ensured that one could do large scale fleet PvP in 0.0 at effectively zero cost and that was all paid by the moon goo. Does it mean that the top brass didn't milk the moon goo to their own pockets? Of course not, but the grunts were kept shipped out of the moon goo reserves.

Supers... were "above my pay grade". I would imagine that over time, had I wanted one, I could have got one. However, back then I'd imagine that most of the supers off the assembly line went to directors and other connected people and there just wasn't enough supply to do a concentrated effort to get "rank and file" into supercaps.

These days... well... I unsubbed when the dominion lag monster made fleet fights retarded and haven't been active in 0.0 for over a year, so I don't know. I guess I'll look into dipping back in once time dilation stuff is cluster-wide and confirmed to make large fights non-retarded.

depili
December 7 2011, 09:11:12 PM
The Official Statement from Legion of xXDEATHXx of the 8th of Dec 2011.

There will be a standings reset between Legion of Death and Solar Fleet right after downtime.

This tough decision came as a result of all diplomatic attempts, towards our old neighbour Solar Fleet, failed. Drone Regions are no longer the quiet corner of the universe - a war begins now. Not only the ingame war, but political and propaganda warfare: there are already articles on forums, there was a DDoS attack on our services for the past several hours, our Teamspeak, utilities and billing system.

Alliance Legion of Death is now mobilizing forces to fend off the aggressors and to protect what Drone Regions stood for since the begining.

From a reliable source, should also be posted somewhere public but way too tired atm to find out where.

ROX Genghis
December 7 2011, 09:18:51 PM

Alliance Legion of Death is now mobilizing forces to fend off the aggressors and to protect what Drone Regions stood for since the begining.

Botting, Cap Production, and RMT?

Takon Orlani
December 7 2011, 09:23:25 PM

Botting, Cap Production, and RMT?

Nordstern
December 7 2011, 09:47:19 PM
Confirming as an ex-Razor grunt that at least back in 2009, all losses of properly fitted ships (adhering to the posted fits and flown as requested by FC) were covered. Including caps and T2 ships (well, dictors and logis). All cap fuel was also supplied. Considering how the FCing sometimes went, that was probably the only way they got people to fleet up. Still, it ensured that one could do large scale fleet PvP in 0.0 at effectively zero cost and that was all paid by the moon goo. Does it mean that the top brass didn't milk the moon goo to their own pockets? Of course not, but the grunts were kept shipped out of the moon goo reserves.

Supers... were "above my pay grade". I would imagine that over time, had I wanted one, I could have got one. However, back then I'd imagine that most of the supers off the assembly line went to directors and other connected people and there just wasn't enough supply to do a concentrated effort to get "rank and file" into supercaps.

These days... well... I unsubbed when the dominion lag monster made fleet fights retarded and haven't been active in 0.0 for over a year, so I don't know. I guess I'll look into dipping back in once time dilation stuff is cluster-wide and confirmed to make large fights non-retarded.
Also confirming as a former Mostly Harmless pilot that MH did indeed reimburse caps, BS, and eventually dictors.

there was a DDoS attack on our services for the past several hours, our Teamspeak, utilities and billing system.
Do you want to know more?

[X] Yes
[ ] No

depili
December 7 2011, 11:10:48 PM
there was a DDoS attack on our services for the past several hours, our Teamspeak, utilities and billing system.
Do you want to know more?

[X] Yes
[ ] No

The billing system probably refers to some automated renter payment system, as legion of death has about half of the eve players renting space from them.

smurphy1
December 8 2011, 03:54:00 PM
Word from other forums that Solar Fleet has been reinforcing an Xdeath station and is set to come out of final timer today. Based on killboards I believe this is the 4AZV-W station in outer passage.

http://chriskendall.eu/archive/otherstuff/popcorn.gif

Fights going down: http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/?op=related&name=937921

depili
December 8 2011, 05:47:56 PM
At this time that BR seems very even on the isk losses, with legion side losing way more ships but solar whelping t3's, seems like the solar side won as there aren't any SBU killmails there.

smurphy1
December 8 2011, 05:58:08 PM
They are sieging 4AZV-W a few jumps over. Whats interesting is the number of Legion vs the number of Solar Fleet guys. Total sizes are about equal but Legion was full of pets and renters while solar was mostly Solar Fleet with a few more from other places.

depili
December 8 2011, 06:11:38 PM
They are sieging 4AZV-W a few jumps over. Whats interesting is the number of Legion vs the number of Solar Fleet guys. Total sizes are about equal but Legion was full of pets and renters while solar was mostly Solar Fleet with a few more from other places.

Yeah, the legion side's fleet comp looks NCish in that they seem to have brought everyone even half willing in, if the core legion numbers won't improve I don't think this will last too long as renters and pets aren't known of their battle endurance and will to alarm clock each night like the hard core Russians seem to do all the time.

Edit: Any guesses on who legion is going to batphone in first?

cannonman58102
December 8 2011, 07:12:59 PM
I'm guessing WN will probably stay uninvolved, but I see nothing stopping Death from paying PL again, other than the fact that PL is already :spacerich: and may not accept a contract. I'm more curious as to whether or not IRC will get heavily involved in this, beyond the symbolic reset of XDEATH. They may be terrible, but they can probably put some decent numbers up even while alarm clocking.

Helen
December 8 2011, 07:16:39 PM
You can reasonably expect WN to step in on Solar's part if shit escalates.

depili
December 8 2011, 07:19:59 PM
I'm guessing WN will probably stay uninvolved, but I see nothing stopping Death from paying PL again, other than the fact that PL is already :spacerich: and may not accept a contract. I'm more curious as to whether or not IRC will get heavily involved in this, beyond the symbolic reset of XDEATH. They may be terrible, but they can probably put some decent numbers up even while alarm clocking.

I thought that IRC was X.I.X. pet and not solars?

You can reasonably expect WN to step in on Solar's part if shit escalates.

Yeah, WN has been way more tied to solar than Xdeath in the past, like when they were cleaning NC up together in what-was-that-region.

cannonman58102
December 8 2011, 07:21:51 PM
IRC was given their space in cobalt edge by Solar, and have been considered solar pets for a long time I believe. The real question is whether or not they will put their assets on the line to help the alliance that gave them a leg up.

smurphy1
December 8 2011, 07:24:53 PM
I think its highly likely that IRC will side with Solar. I've already heard rumors that IRC has had a fleet moving around shooting xDeath stuff. IRC not the greatest alliance but definitely going to be more effective than 99% of shadow pilots who feel like joining fleet ops.

Also Helen you wouldn't happen to have any idea of their relative super cap fleet sizes would you?

cannonman58102
December 8 2011, 08:59:33 PM
Second fight of the day: Solar appears to have held the field even though they were outnumbered. They did lose the almighty ISK WAR however. Fight took place in J-0k3b, some system in outer passage.

Solar Killboard - http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/index.php?op=related&name=938282
XDEATH Killboard - http://killboard.legionofdeath.info/?op=related&name=938282

Also Helen you wouldn't happen to have any idea of their relative super cap fleet sizes would you?

I'm told XDeath has a much larger number of supers than solar does, but they are also highly inactive so who has more depends on how many russians this conflict brings back to eve. As it stands now, if past CTA's are any indication, i wouldn't expect to see more than 40 supers on the field for Death's coalition, while Solar Fleet numbers are unknown to me and just about everyone else in eve since they go to war so rarely.

depili
December 9 2011, 07:55:48 AM
Second fight of the day: Solar appears to have held the field even though they were outnumbered. They did lose the almighty ISK WAR however. Fight took place in J-0k3b, some system in outer passage.

The X.I.X. side of the BR includes probably neutral SE naga-gang on the solar kb, so the actual numbers are quite even with the major difference being that solar side was mostly in alpha maels and X.I.X has drakes with a sprinkling of abaddons. Still plenty of pets and renters on X.I.X side.

Jarnis
December 9 2011, 09:00:46 AM
I'm told XDeath has a much larger number of supers than solar does, but they are also highly inactive so who has more depends on how many russians this conflict brings back to eve. As it stands now, if past CTA's are any indication, i wouldn't expect to see more than 40 supers on the field for Death's coalition, while Solar Fleet numbers are unknown to me and just about everyone else in eve since they go to war so rarely.

SOLAR - The Vorlons of EVE Online... :popcorn:

depili
December 9 2011, 09:07:29 AM

How will this end? IN FIRE.

Jarnis
December 9 2011, 10:31:12 AM

Hey don't spoil it. Considering the planet-sized egos involved, that's a good bet. Open question is, will rest of EVE end up dogpiling in or will this stay an internal Russian conflict.

(...it is also fitting as they are fighting Shadow of XDeath, among others... and any lesser alliances that mix in may get squished as these old giants duke it out)

cannonman58102
December 9 2011, 11:31:19 AM
IRC sent out an alliance mail stating that they wish to remain uninvolved, and will stay that way unless XDeath targets their assets, or a bunch of entities dogpile onto solar, in which case they will back solar.

As to how this will end, I doubt it will be a huge war that will last several months like I want it to be. More than likely, a diplomatic resolution will happen soon, or NC. and Raiden. will assrape Solar and force them to be diplomatic. Too much renter income is at stake for this to happen any other way, and them russians are serious about their money.

Lowa [NSN]
December 9 2011, 12:29:23 PM

Hey don't spoil it. Considering the planet-sized egos involved, that's a good bet. Open question is, will rest of EVE end up dogpiling in or will this stay an internal Russian conflict.

(...it is also fitting as they are fighting Shadow of XDeath, among others... and any lesser alliances that mix in may get squished as these old giants duke it out)

Here is me wishing for IN FIRE and that it wont be a dog pile, its been a long time since two, and only two, rather large entities went head to head(?).
It gets so much more interesting that way and its also much easier to determine who the stronger entity really is in the end.

Torshin
December 9 2011, 05:15:13 PM
Shadoo posted on Kugu that PL is currently not accepting contracts and is so spacerich that if they lost all their income today they have enough capital to mantain current expenses for 18 months

Liptonez
December 9 2011, 06:35:40 PM
If shit really hit the fan, I also don't see how PL won't be involved. I mean, this would literally be the only thing really interesting for PL, be it with or without contract, it can result in just so so many pew pews. Obviously can't tell how rich they are (apparently/obviously they are very), but I bet xxdeathxx could shit out trillions at PL if they needed to.

Then again I don't really care about this too much. I'd much more love to see NCdot's and raiden's faces stomped in.

To be perfectly honest though, I don't see too much happening. Maybe if WN gets involved yeah, but either it'll be a lot of backstabbing or being sorry and blueing up again.

smurphy1
December 9 2011, 08:09:50 PM
More fights going down. This time Legion had some decent participation and solar brought supers http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=2055

depili
December 10 2011, 07:58:11 AM
So the score so far seems to be 3-0 to solar if I'm not mistaken?

felix-arb
December 10 2011, 03:49:31 PM

yeh i had a nyx briefly, sold the char tho

Helen
December 10 2011, 06:37:57 PM

yeh i had a nyx briefly, sold the char tho

If you want to talk about how fucked up the NC was start a new thread don't shit this one up.

Grarr Dexx
December 10 2011, 10:57:48 PM
sup

be cool

LordsServant
December 11 2011, 02:21:15 AM
Looking at the latest battlereport it would appear the SOLAR are using FIGHTERS on at least some of their supercarriers. (Even the Aeons)

This is rather interesting due to lolsupercarrier dronebay post-nerf. The tl;dr that we picked up and swear by in Raiden is if you want to kill subcaps - fly a titan, otherwise you're support/capital DPS. All it would take is a couple good bombing runs and suddenly solar are sitting targets for an xxdeath supercap drop with no defenses due to no fighterbombers as they can't carry replacements AND regular fighters at the same time.

As to the original mail claiming solar were blue to ROL/SE - http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/?op=kill&id=938072
That killmail was taken from the first fight so they either invited them to a 3-way or are not involved with them whatsoever(simple coincidence that they're there).

I'm not particularly familiar with ::RUSSIAN:: politiks but my understanding is WN helped Raiden out when we first got started, and if WN backs Solar then we will most likely back Solar too. PL is ofc a mixed bag but them, us, and NCdawt are all blue atm due to jewgold/*elitepvp*(lolz) so I see us mostly staying neutral in this conflict and beating up on goons/their tech(moar jewgold, moar titans). Not sure what NCdawt will do but just as a guess I'd say they'll stay neutral/do w/e us and PL do.

The question is raised tho - what would we all do if XXdeathw as all like "number xx free titans to erry alliance who helps us out" - that is our objective atm; is how we achieve it a priority(taking moar jewgold in the north or taking an offer like that from xxdeath)?

Next few months should be interesting tho - this just adds another backdrop (Goon's "oh shit supers ain't that nerfed" with us attempting to take their tech, AAA's three-way(sorta) with RA+Pets and Gypsy/Init, and now a "russian civil war").

Either way MOAR PEWPEW ftw =D

-Lords

RazoR
December 11 2011, 02:53:44 AM
TL;DR:

Gypsy Band and Death or Glory were killing solar wing through alt corporations that are blue to both legion of xxdeathxx (XIX) and shadow of xxdeathxx (XWX, XIX citizens). UAxDEATH was either unaware or not giving a crap. Certainly not answering Solar inquiries as i've seen chatlogs.
Those altcorporations (alliances?) have requested blues with SF but not with SW (obvious troll is obvious), Mactep is outraged and resets XIX/XWX, hilarity ensues.

I don't have insider knowledge as i'm not playing but had quite some beers with XIX and SF directors this friday.

PL are "helping" RA with fending off stainwagon and goons are not batphoned yet.

Liptonez
December 11 2011, 01:16:43 PM
Before the fighting even begins, everyone side already knows they'll batphone 4 alliances. This game. :facepalm:

Helen
December 11 2011, 02:58:10 PM
Before the fighting even begins, everyone side already knows they'll batphone 4 alliances. This game. :facepalm:

Man after 8 years people still want to cry about the idea of people yanking "friends" into a fight, scales might change from "argh 5 guys just blobbed me" to "fuck 500 just blobbed me". Why make a big deal out of it?

kyrieee
December 11 2011, 03:42:48 PM
Looking at the latest battlereport it would appear the SOLAR are using FIGHTERS on at least some of their supercarriers. (Even the Aeons)

This is rather interesting due to lolsupercarrier dronebay post-nerf. The tl;dr that we picked up and swear by in Raiden is if you want to kill subcaps - fly a titan, otherwise you're support/capital DPS. All it would take is a couple good bombing runs and suddenly solar are sitting targets for an xxdeath supercap drop with no defenses due to no fighterbombers as they can't carry replacements AND regular fighters at the same time.

Well, even Aeons can have 20 FB + 10 Fighters, right? 10 fighters probably do more against subcaps than 20 FBs, or am I wrong?

RazoR
December 11 2011, 08:53:12 PM
http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/?op=related&name=939924
http://killboard.legionofdeath.info/?op=related&name=939924
http://northern-coalition.co.uk/?a=kill_related&kll_id=102032

http://2ch.so/mmo/src/1323643709953.jpg

Daneel Trevize
December 11 2011, 09:18:55 PM
Rape, murder! It's just a shot away... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJDnJ0vXUgw&t=165)

Seamus
December 11 2011, 10:29:29 PM
May be a shit question, but are/will white noise be involved in this debacle?

Torshin
December 12 2011, 04:21:36 AM
they are rumors about a White Noise Black Noise split off with the non-russian part of WN splitting off due to lack of Tech money. Another interesting rumor is that Black Noise might be run by Horus of Spire Collective and DT fame.

LoKiPP
December 12 2011, 05:57:09 AM
Sounds like the WN coup has been avoided, but some interesting things in the making.

Jarnis
December 12 2011, 09:26:02 AM
xDeath fleet rapidly being converted to xDead? :ohnoes:

I wonder how soon :diplomatic negotiations: start. I mean I can't imagine SOLAR burning xDeath holdings to the ground... the grinding of structures would take ages. Of course this being Russians, they might just do that just to prove a point.

Liptonez
December 12 2011, 11:57:58 AM

Man after 8 years people still want to cry about the idea of people yanking "friends" into a fight, scales might change from "argh 5 guys just blobbed me" to "fuck 500 just blobbed me". Why make a big deal out of it?

I am not even. If someone had written what I wrote I would have said the same. I just felt like throwing it up, because, well, someone had to.

Cue1*
December 13 2011, 05:35:13 AM

~img~

Oh god, some of those Mael fits are just stupid. 6 guns, shield and armor tank, 100mn afterburner... It's like it's back in 2007 again.

Badboy K
December 13 2011, 08:03:20 PM
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Ab_Origines/events

18:54
Corporation Ab Origines has left alliance White Noise.

No more nync in WN.

Malcanis
December 13 2011, 08:33:01 PM
xDeath fleet rapidly being converted to xDead? :ohnoes:

I wonder how soon :diplomatic negotiations: start. I mean I can't imagine SOLAR burning xDeath holdings to the ground... the grinding of structures would take ages. Of course this being Russians, they might just do that just to prove a point.

Winter has come.

depili
December 13 2011, 10:10:55 PM
http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Ab_Origines/events

18:54
Corporation Ab Origines has left alliance White Noise.

No more nync in WN.

Will be interesting to see where nync ends up and how many supercaps he takes with him.

Nordstern
December 14 2011, 02:30:42 AM

http://2ch.so/mmo/src/1323643709953.jpg
Facepalm indeed. I hear that backing up arty baddons and Drakes with 3 logis, 3 recons and a Claymore (all of which died) is totally awesome.

whispous
December 14 2011, 06:20:56 AM

[img]http://2ch.so/mmo/src/1323643709953.jpg[/img ]
Facepalm indeed. I hear that backing up arty baddons and Drakes with 3 logis, 3 recons and a Claymore (all of which died) is totally awesome.

Um

you do realise that if they didn't die

a lot of logistics will probably not show up on the killboard?

Nordstern
December 15 2011, 11:46:40 PM
How could I forget that? Jeez.

depili
December 16 2011, 12:58:40 PM
Have the Ruskies already kissed and made up or is there still major fighting going on?

jonesbones
December 16 2011, 03:21:08 PM
xxdeathxxx are losing CSAAs and POSs. There's a pretty good write up on Kugu about it. I guess SOLAR is sick of their shit and realizes what a paper tiger xxdeathxx is since they've curbstomped them in every fight.

Cue1*
December 17 2011, 12:18:51 AM
xxdeathxxx are losing CSAAs and POSs. There's a pretty good write up on Kugu about it. I guess SOLAR is sick of their shit and realizes what a paper tiger xxdeathxx is since they've curbstomped them in every fight.

For those of us who don't like having to search through the shit that is kugu, would you or anyone else be so kind as to copy paste the writeups?

Mfume
December 17 2011, 01:21:52 AM
For those of us who don't like having to search through the shit that is kugu, would you or anyone else be so kind as to copy paste the writeups?

http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?12561-Red-Heat-A-Game-of-Russian-Roulette&p=339678&viewfull=1#post339678

On topic - a recap of the actual war so far:

The conflict proper began with this and this. Neocortex cretins did not seem to understand why PvPing in the central botlands, the mother of all NAP-fests and the bastion of the DRF's economy, is a bad idea.

More than that - there's a general consensus that UAxDeath planned the conflict. You see, Neocortex never asked for +standings with Solar Wing - Solar Fleets pet'n'renter alliance - unheard of in the Dronelands.

Disregarding that, Legion imbeciles then flooded eve-ru.com with autistic propaganda decrying SF as evil etc - for which they were called out on and humiliated by the entire community - minus SF because MACTEP is a fascist dildo and bans members from posting anywhere.

This was, simply put, the last straw before virulent anal pains overcame MACTEP. He then sent out a paranoid memo ordering all corps to mobilize - adding that it won't be the Legion doing the fighting but rather various assorted UAxDeath buttlickers, such as PL.

The fighting:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/?op=...d&name=937921#

Showcasing just how much they don't give a fuck - Solar warped into to a Legion POS from two directions - with the T3 fleet and the Maelstrom fleet coming in on opposite sides (they were trying to catch a Titan before it got under the the shield)

Unfortunately, the T3 fleet arrived in the middle of a Legion blob, and they were summarily bent over and fed engorged veiny man meat up their most unholy of passages.

Then the Maelstrom fleet finally got around, and the rest is pretty self-explanatory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/inde...ed&name=938282

A Solar Fleet fleet (they didn't think this through did they) was shooting at a Legion station and slapping their dicks about while a bigger LOD fleet, called up to help save the station, sat doing jackshit one system away. For half an hour.

Eventually Solar got the station into armour reinforce and decided to jump through to LOD.

They then SBU'd and reinforced everything in that system too.

http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/inde...d&name=938848#

SF was preparing for a CTA, with half the fleet doing god knows what inside a station, while the other half were a system out. A Legion fleet shows up and bubbles the station. SF gives orders for trapped half to undock, and the rest to bridge in via titan. The Legion bails.
Game of cat and mouse ensues, and eventually both sides end up bubbled back at the station undock.

LOD begins melting, with their FC seemingly incapable of focusing on anything. SF calls supers to seal the deal.

Interesting part came up at the end. Loot-maddened SF peasants swarmed on LOD wrecks, and were given a quick spanking by a Legion bomber fleet, ruining an otherwise perfect related.

http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/inde...d&name=939924#

Fight took place at a station. 550 Legion pilots were milling about on the undock. Solar warps in and rapes away. At some point a 40 man NC. Tengu fleet shows up and also lays into LOD.

I mean related says it all.

At this point, morale in Legion is falling, so they retake to the forums with a vengeance.

Reasons for failure include but not limited to:

1) No Damage Control II on markets
2) We weren't ready
3) All ships down south
4) Not enough bombs
5) Warming up
6) We didn't want those renter system anyway
7) Solar are our bros
8) Neocortex are fucking idiots
9) Waiting for BFF's

At this point - community begins to draw parallels between Legion and dying NC.

Nordstern
December 17 2011, 02:07:47 AM
SOLAR is acting like 2007-era Red Alliance, c/d?

depili
December 17 2011, 03:56:54 AM
Thanks for filtering kugu to us normals that can't be bothered to dig it under the pile of shitposting. (the battle report links are broken but meh)

Mfume
December 17 2011, 08:24:12 AM
Thanks for filtering kugu to us normals that can't be bothered to dig it under the pile of shitposting. (the battle report links are broken but meh)

I linked the actual post, couldn't be assed with correcting all those links but you can find them all working there. This place is full of shitposting as well, the only difference is that Kugs tends to be bloc-level FCs and alliance leadership doing it.

Daneel Trevize
December 17 2011, 12:01:48 PM
The links
http://neocortex.biz/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=23293 this
http://killboard.legionofdeath.info/index.php?op=related&name=923947 this
http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/?op=related&name=937921# 1
http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/index.php?op=related&name=938282 2
http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/index.php?op=related&name=938848# 3
http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/index.php?op=related&name=939924# 4
Last one has 1 of each kind of carrier down, and only the archon has any notable tank mod selection fitted it seems. The first one's a 2 bil Mach with meta4 guns.

Liptonez
December 17 2011, 03:11:13 PM
I just can't help but think that is so damn impressive. If you asked me about Solar Fleet I'd answer 20 man gangs, ECM drones and Falcon Fleet, now they suddenly put together 150 man fleets in perfect fleet compositions. At the same time I haven't imagined Legion being so bad. In fact, I have never fought them, the only times I ever fought them was their solo cynos domis dropping moms on our gangs.

I don't at all like either of those alliances, but at least Solar Fleet is giving a good show and kicking in the faces of the ones who just asked for it.

Cue1*
December 17 2011, 11:44:18 PM
The links
http://neocortex.biz/killboard/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=23293 this
http://killboard.legionofdeath.info/index.php?op=related&name=923947 this
http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/?op=related&name=937921# 1
http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/index.php?op=related&name=938282 2
http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/index.php?op=related&name=938848# 3
http://killboard.solar-fleet.ru/index.php?op=related&name=939924# 4
Last one has 1 of each kind of carrier down, and only the archon has any notable tank mod selection fitted it seems. The first one's a 2 bil Mach with meta4 guns.

Dunno WTF that Chimera is doing, but the Thanny and Niddy look to be bad triage carriers.

Rans
December 19 2011, 06:51:16 PM
SOLAR is acting like 2007-era Red Alliance, c/d?
solar is a splinter of RA if I remember correctly. In any case they've always been like little pittbulls when it comes to battles.

Nordstern
December 19 2011, 09:08:35 PM
So what forms the basis for Russian politics in EVE? Is it Communists vs. Putinists? Freedom-lovers vs. plutocrats?

fire_raven
December 19 2011, 09:32:52 PM
So what forms the basis for Russian politics in EVE? Is it Communists vs. Putinists? Freedom-lovers vs. plutocrats?
Stalinists vs Trotskyite?

somegaijin42
December 20 2011, 03:50:08 AM
I can't think of the Russian war without thinking:

Ohh, no, no, you've got the wrong map there, this is Stalingrad, you want the Querious and Delve section.
You wouldn't have had much fun in Stalingrad, would you...

Mfume
December 29 2011, 10:55:56 AM

ego vs. hubris

depili
December 29 2011, 11:11:13 AM

ego vs. hubris

With the limited dealings I have had with the various Russian/east European alliances I can confirm that the main driving force has always been the huge ego of who ever is in charge :)

rojomojo915
December 30 2011, 05:13:00 PM
Anyone have any info on this (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12007105)

smurphy1
December 30 2011, 05:16:46 PM
The fight took place in Branch so maybe you should read the branch thread. The russian civil war refers to the war occurring in the drone regions.

Mr Marram
January 2 2012, 07:21:42 PM
Brawl in WW-OVQ in Oasa.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12030360

15 carriers down, 14 legion/shadow, 1 inti.

Legion responds with ganking a inti nyx a dozen jumps away W5-VBR 15 hours later.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12034492

DevilDude
January 5 2012, 08:22:42 PM
this just in, shadow of xdeathxxxxxx is fucking terrible

http://killboard.gypsyband.ru/kill/756927/

Traxio Nacho
January 5 2012, 08:47:57 PM

Shame they are probably all bpcs and not bpos, what shows as 222bil of isk is probably closer to 2bil, otherwise who has 10 drake bpos or 30 torp bpos :)

Xarthaginian
January 5 2012, 09:55:18 PM
I doubt that Traxio. Looking down the list I see 2 Apoc blueprints listed at 1m each. So the kb is obviously able to sort bpo's from bpc's.

Traxio Nacho
January 5 2012, 11:16:10 PM
I doubt that Traxio. Looking down the list I see 2 Apoc blueprints listed at 1m each. So the kb is obviously able to sort bpo's from bpc's.

Just noticed the TII ones showing as bpcs too in that case why would you want 30 torp bpos :-P

RoemySchneider
January 6 2012, 01:53:02 AM

Just noticed the TII ones showing as bpcs too in that case why would you want 30 torp bpos :-P

if you ask that directly....
mineral compression -.-

Jaa-Ko_Arakal
January 6 2012, 02:15:55 AM

I tried to come up with a witty response but I think the guys stupidity rubbed off on me just by looking at his loss-mail. SO BAD.

Malcanis
January 6 2012, 06:19:48 AM

Shame they are probably all bpcs and not bpos, what shows as 222bil of isk is probably closer to 2bil, otherwise who has 10 drake bpos or 30 torp bpos :)

People who make a shit-ton of Drakes.

depili
January 6 2012, 08:30:43 AM
AFAIK the ccp's BPC system in killmails works like a location (same as (In container) etc) so it might be borken when it comes to copies in containers. Also we know that it didn't work during the CCP vs eve fights as it didn't flag the copies as bpc then.

Sponk
January 6 2012, 10:08:48 AM
who has 10 drake bpos or 30 torp bpos :)

People who make a shit-ton of Drakes.Sounds legit for the eastern blocs

Mr Marram
January 14 2012, 01:57:00 PM
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12137824

Solar crushing 5 legion nyxes, a smattering of carriers and an Abaddon support fleet.

Liptonez
January 14 2012, 05:02:45 PM
30 dictors and only 5 supers died?

BR?

Kinsy
January 17 2012, 10:41:41 AM
Stupid russians. They never tell us what they're doing til its over.

RazoR
January 23 2012, 12:27:01 AM

http://killboard.gypsyband.ru/kill/756927/You call that terrible?

http://killboard.legionofdeath.info/index.php?op=kill&id=42938
Stupid russians. They never tell us what they're doing til its over.Aren't PL in the field?

Cue1*
January 23 2012, 01:47:35 AM

Stupid russians. They never tell us what they're doing til its over.Aren't PL in the field?

Are those T2 BPOs or BPCs? The cap stuff looks like it's BPCs since he had so many of them.

RazoR
January 23 2012, 01:56:40 AM

Stupid russians. They never tell us what they're doing til its over.Aren't PL in the field?Are those T2 BPOs or BPCs? The cap stuff looks like it's BPCs since he had so many of them.It was so long ago that even twice the BPCs (since survived stuff isn't included) worth more than his kidney.

RazoR
January 23 2012, 04:38:26 AM
https://www.pandemic-legion.com/killboard/view_kill.php?id=479044

Holy shit.
Pay attention to the items dropped.

Cue1*
January 23 2012, 05:37:34 AM
https://www.pandemic-legion.com/killboard/view_kill.php?id=479044

Holy shit.
Pay attention to the items dropped.
That's like, half the BPOs needed to use the Nyx BPO too.

Sponk
January 23 2012, 05:43:33 AM
If you include the ones that didn't drop, it's all the BPOs needed to make a Nyx.

Daneel Trevize
January 23 2012, 11:37:07 AM
From http://www.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12212044 there's a pilot-eye view http://imgur.com/a/7DVbm :shock:
This game is not fair.

depili
February 1 2012, 08:17:49 PM
Seems like IRC got a really good deal of staying pretty much impartial in the conflict as the whole winning side seems to be piling on them now.

Smoke
February 2 2012, 06:55:29 PM
Seems like IRC got a really good deal of staying pretty much impartial in the conflict as the whole winning side seems to be piling on them now.

IRC supported solar. In fact there were multiple CTA's were IRC sat at a pos w/in bridge range w/ over 100 BS's ready to reinforce solar should things start to get ugly for them during fights.

xiaodown
February 5 2012, 03:57:30 PM
FWIW, a giant coalition of people who hate each other managed to dust the cheetos off their fingers and coathanger up MACTEP's baby titan about 2 hours ago.

Nordstern
February 7 2012, 01:20:05 AM
Okay, I've seen SOLAR lose a bunch of systems for a while now, and xDEATHx picking up others. SOLAR finally caving or what?

gpfault
February 7 2012, 04:27:12 AM
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12137824

Solar crushing 5 legion nyxes, a smattering of carriers and an Abaddon support fleet.

BR from second hand info: XIX/RA were moving stuff around and got dropped by solar on an RA tower. Most of the RA/XIX caps got into the shields, but an RA erebus was bugged and couldn't get inside so they reset the pw which sent the XIX supers flying. At the same time PL/NCdot were busy welping an ishtar fleet into solar maelstroms/ahacs since our russian friends didn't bother telling us any of this was happening until after the first nyx was dead. After that we (PL/NC.) logged in a ton of supercaps, but solar killed all they could and fucked off before we could sort out a midpoint cyno.

Okay, I've seen SOLAR lose a bunch of systems for a while now, and xDEATHx picking up others. SOLAR finally caving or what?

SOLAR are proper hardcore eve russians and never give up for any reason ever. Unfortunately SOLAR/BAND/-A-/SE and the associated hangers on haven't been able to match the 600-700 dudes + supercaps RA/XIX/PL/NC. have been fielding for the recent "big" timers so they've been steadily losing ground in the drone regions. SOLAR and friends have been going after RA space in insmother to pass the time though.

Anyway, last night some timer came out in RA's ~ancestral homeland~ of C-J that went pretty badly for -A- (https://www.pandemic-legion.com/killboard/view_battle.php?start_time=2012-02-06%2017:00:00&end_time=2012-02-06%2022:01:00&system=78-0R6,%20C-J6MT). I wasn't there, but it sounded hilarious (http://www.kugutsumen.com/showthread.php?12840-Blood-In-The-Snow-a-Southern-Thread&p=363688&viewfull=1#post363688) (kugu warning).

jonesbones
February 8 2012, 05:19:57 PM
PL/NC. contract is over. PL went South to harass AAA and NC. is headed north to assist Raiden/WN./Init.

RA CEO quit today/yesterday. Admitted RL issues and RMTing in order to help sick mother and pay bills or some shit. PL probably won't be able to save RA from itself and AAA will slowly chew it all away even if they have to resort to bombers again.

Raivi
February 9 2012, 01:27:58 AM
SOLAR are pretty badass and are handling the loss of their dronespace really well. They're not going away anytime soon and they're still a powerful group.

PL's mandate atm is to relax between contracts by messing with AAA for fun and forum porn.

kyrieee
February 9 2012, 09:27:37 AM
Last time I opened this thread Solar was raping xDeath
What happened?

Miriam Sasko
February 9 2012, 09:52:15 AM
What happened?

For all I know PL and NC. got involved/hired and tipped the balance. Cue a lot of chest beating by NC. (selected members) in the largest German forum.

Raivi
February 9 2012, 06:51:47 PM
What happened?

PL, NC. and Test showed up on the side of XDeath, and AAA/Gypsy showed up to help Solar.

Gypsy and Solar fought like the motherfucking mountain lions they are, and Team Solar was able to hold off the honeybadgers for a while, but then AAA pulled out to fight RA in angel space instead, and Solar was forced to retreat.

DevilDude
February 9 2012, 07:06:20 PM
What happened?

PL, NC. and Test showed up on the side of XDeath, and AAA/Gypsy showed up to help Solar.

Gypsy and Solar fought like the motherfucking mountain lions they are, and Team Solar was able to hold off the honeybadgers for a while, but then AAA pulled out to fight RA in angel space instead, and Solar was forced to retreat.
The way I've read it is that NC./PL/Test were tipping the balance in the drone regions so solar's allies split their efforts with solar and gypsies retreating and fortifying catch while -A- and ROL moved against RA to secure a corridor from the south. It looks like Solar/Gypsies are now aligned with the southern russians and they're attempting to canibalize RA's bloated holdings to setup a contiguous block extending from catch to paragon soul.

What I want to know is what's IRC's deal, they were hitting oasa in support of solar, but now they seem to have taken over former solar territory in cobalt edge. Did the cut a deal with xdeath?

depili
February 9 2012, 07:48:55 PM
IRC situation indeed seems little fuzzy, there doesn't seem to be active hostilities between IRC and xxxdeath currently but few weeks ago there was an attack by xxdeath and allies into IRC held cobalt edge.

Dogbeast
February 10 2012, 04:31:17 AM
IIRC, IRC was on SOLAR side and seemed to be doing well against XIX. When TEST and PL/NC. started to shove back at IRC, IRC cried and cut a deal to go back to neutrality for their sov to remain intact as well as get their lost sov back from the attackers.

Sponk
February 10 2012, 04:47:15 AM
So is Nulli involved in the war still, or did they redeploy north just to for their grudge against controlled chaos?

Redclaws
February 10 2012, 08:13:31 AM
IIRC, IRC was on SOLAR side and seemed to be doing well against XIX. When TEST and PL/NC. started to shove back at IRC, IRC cried and cut a deal to go back to neutrality for their sov to remain intact as well as get their lost sov back from the attackers.

Sounds like IRC alright :D

punkboy101
February 10 2012, 10:50:12 AM
So is Nulli involved in the war still, or did they redeploy north just to for their grudge against controlled chaos?

Nulli is going north, seems they are doing this to fuck with Controlled Chaos and try to grab some tech. I suspect they will fail hard on the tech side of things, but CC are fairly easy to smack around, so looking forward to see how that campaign goes.

As for other stuff going on in the south, -A- and SOLAR aborted a baby titan last night in YM-SRU. I missed the fleet unfortunately =(

Wall
February 23 2012, 12:03:32 AM
Has nothing really happened since Feb 10th or does everyone just post about it on kugustumen instead?

depili
February 23 2012, 08:13:58 PM
AFAIK pretty much nothing going on in the drone lands.

Raivi
February 23 2012, 08:31:43 PM
Drone lands are quiet, because the fighting has moved to the south where Solar/Gypsy/AAA are taking RA's space. RA is putting up almost no resistance, although PL is hanging around messing with AAA in retaliation for them trying to interfere with our drone regions contract.

ATM RA is losing space, although slowly since they're timing everything to UStz and PL's presence in the area is making team AAA grind structures with bombers and tengus.

There have been some fights here and there, and some supercarrier kills from each side. Most recently a pair of PL supercarriers lost to Solar/AAA and a few assorted AAA pet supercarriers lost to PL.

Antiquus
February 24 2012, 06:42:42 PM
Yea quiet. RA is still trying to recover internally, XXDeathXX is mostly consolidating what they took from Solar. AAA is nibbling at the edges since the Great Tengu Turkey Shoot, being a bit more careful. PL is looking to kill something, anything, so RA's pets are leaving in droves to somewhere safer :D

Shin_getter
February 29 2012, 12:35:48 PM
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12588868
xxdeath welp~

http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=5104
http://aggten.blogspot.com/2012/02/battle-of-lxq2.html
http://couldhavetakenitsolo.wordpress.com/2012/02/29/operation-etherium-reach-around/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/qb199/pl_nc_losses_more_supers/

more reports coming in....

LordsServant
February 29 2012, 01:49:56 PM
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=12588868
xxdeath welp~

http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=5104
http://aggten.blogspot.com/2012/02/battle-of-lxq2.html
http://couldhavetakenitsolo.wordpress.com/2012/02/29/operation-etherium-reach-around/
http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/qb199/pl_nc_losses_more_supers/

more reports coming in....

What I'm hearing from my m8 in AAA, they were killing the xxdeath titan, and about 30s after it died, incame the supercarrier fleet too late to save it. Unfortunately for the SC fleet, all the bubblers and ppl were already in place, and batphones were rung, with everyone temp blueing up to go gank some supercaps. The rest is on the killboards..

My M8 in AAA also claims that several supers self d'd.

Tbh I wanna know who the fuck was FCing that, for better words "clusterfuck" of an op. You never ever drop supercarriers without titans, you're just asking to get raped in the face like what happened. Supercarriers have always been unable to do piss all to subcaps who know what theyre doing; you need titans to rape subcaps.

My guess is an inexperienced cap/supercap FC made the call to drop supercarriers as a reflexive "oh shit RR the dying titan" move, without actually thinking through "how do we get them off the field when we're done?"

We don't have an entire coalition of retards who run at the first cyno(the old NC) to fight anymore, those that are left will often fight, and have at least a passing idea of how vulnerable supercarriers are.

What supercap FCs known for whelping just joined PL I wonder? Oh and it would seem NCdawt got batphoned....hmmm. *ponyshrug*

Takon Orlani
February 29 2012, 04:08:30 PM
Was fun finally getting in on some super killing.

Raivi
February 29 2012, 05:52:58 PM
First thing: nobody self destructed. One of the NC. supers started his sequence but then stopped shortly after. Anybody self destructing a super would be kicked out of PL pretty fast.

We jumped in supercarriers and carriers too late to save the XiX titan that was tackled trying to shoot a pos in Etherium. NC. also brought in their supers. We aligned out, drove off a few dictors with the carriers, warped to a safespot and jumped out. Easy peasy.

Unfortunately a NC. Aeon crashed while in warp and was probed down and caught by AAA. We capped back up at the mid, then jumped back in to save it. By this point hostile numbers had risen significantly so they were able to bring down some poorly tanked carriers through our reps.

For the next hour or so we worked to extract our ships. AAA had light dps due to their long range tier 3 fleet, and only had light dictors and some lachs as tackle. We cleared the tackle off the remaining carriers, and started burning in bombers to clear bubbles from the supercarriers. Goons were inbound with a large fleet including hictors so we knew it was a race against time. We eventually got the bubbles cleared for a split second and called for the mass jumpout, getting most of the supers out. The CFC fleet arrived shortly thereafter, bringing a lot of extra dps and hictors. We continued bombing to try and get and opening, but with no more success. One NC. Aeon wandered into a pocket grid by accident and managed to jump out (that's about as lucky as you can get) but the rest went down slowly.

Test were awesome as always and managed to piss off AAA while also killing our supers.

End result is two PL and four NC. supercarriers dead, as well as the XiX titan and assorted carriers/dreads and subcaps.

It was a good job by the AAA dictors who held us down for almost two hours until the cavalry arrived. Elise was the FC for PL but nobody in PL has anything to be ashamed about for the fight, just the occasional side effect of going dangerzone so often.

LordsServant
March 1 2012, 01:31:50 PM
Rgr, nice to see both sides of the story(I just had the AAA viewpoint on it).

In all honesty tho, why would you drop supercarriers/carriers only? Relying on purely bombers(EDIT - clarfiy - stealthbombers, not FBs) seems like a shit idea for removing tackle. Additionally, why not just batphone Raiden, jump titans in, and rape face?

We woulda been reading about u guys raping their fleet and/or an epic super/cap battle (as the involved parties would have to drop supercaps or a shitton of dreads to be able to do anything to massed titans).

Dropping in only SCs just seems generally odd; only reason to do that is for dropping SBUs/other random sov structures where you know there's no opposition(if there is you roll subcap fleet/titans)

Raivi
March 1 2012, 07:10:36 PM
Rgr, nice to see both sides of the story(I just had the AAA viewpoint on it).

In all honesty tho, why would you drop supercarriers/carriers only? Relying on purely bombers(EDIT - clarfiy - stealthbombers, not FBs) seems like a shit idea for removing tackle. Additionally, why not just batphone Raiden, jump titans in, and rape face?

We woulda been reading about u guys raping their fleet and/or an epic super/cap battle (as the involved parties would have to drop supercaps or a shitton of dreads to be able to do anything to massed titans).

Dropping in only SCs just seems generally odd; only reason to do that is for dropping SBUs/other random sov structures where you know there's no opposition(if there is you roll subcap fleet/titans)

When we were going in initially we were in a rush and didn't have time to form anything else. NCdot did being in a Rokh fleet, but they could get maybe 70 people or so against the 200+ that had formed against us by then. A few hundred tier 3 BCs do a pretty good job of removing sub caps from the field.

The bombers were for removing bubbles, not the tackle. The hostile dictors were doing a good job of getting in and out, and anything capable of easily killing them would get quickly sniped by the BCs.

Raiden has almost no coverage in that timezone, not enough to make a difference at short notice.

March 1 2012, 09:24:01 PM
The tank on the XxDeath titian was pretty "pro", we were surprised at how fast it melted.

punkboy101
March 4 2012, 05:06:37 PM
Interesting developement.

-A- and friends have been making a push for C-J again this weekend, and although PL have been around, they haven't really enganged in any meaningful way (bombers only sofar). Apparently RA have just finished a meeting and they are pulling out to Delve. We don't expect any major opposition in C-J in the next 2 days. I can't say I expected this development myself, but I am certainly looking forward to some of the fire-sales that pop up. Once RA is gone, it will be interesting to see what happens on the Drone regions front.

LordsServant
March 6 2012, 01:50:23 PM
AAA is taking their sov taking very seriously. Every pilot has been randomly assigned a system of their own to take from a list.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12656960

This pilot just succeeded in taking his. :P

(Totally souperserial about dis)

March 6 2012, 03:32:43 PM
That system is right next to the current -A- staging system. Some people just don't like ship spinning I guess. Final timer for C-J today, will be interesting.

punkboy101
March 6 2012, 04:28:53 PM
That system is right next to the current -A- staging system. Some people just don't like ship spinning I guess. Final timer for C-J today, will be interesting.

Confirming this, hopefully GF's will happen, but with the amount of supers rumored to be logged of in that system (150+ for PL/NC. alone) unless -A-/ROL/SOLAR bring everything we've got it could be epic blueballs. I'm hoping for a huge brawl with a number of super dying.

I'm excited to say the least, come what may.

Cydo
March 6 2012, 05:55:31 PM

Confirming this, hopefully GF's will happen, but with the amount of supers rumored to be logged of in that system (150+ for PL/NC. alone) unless -A-/ROL/SOLAR bring everything we've got it could be epic blueballs. I'm hoping for a huge brawl with a number of super dying.

When is the timer up?

punkboy101
March 6 2012, 10:18:49 PM

When is the timer up?

23:00 Eve time, 25 minutes to go. C-J local 1100, 95% blue no lag or TD ATM. Intel report PL and Goons (only 70ish) inbound, suspect we may see some TEST too. No Supers in system ......yet.

punkboy101
March 7 2012, 01:15:21 AM
C-J has fallen \0/

Was a good fight, local topped out at about 2200, TD hit 15% and CCP visited us. PL dropped 120 RR carriers which we had a hard time breaking through (only 1 died), and in the end -A- and allies dropped Supercarriers to finish the job. Goons also brought a fleet that was bombed then slaughtered but I missed that due to reshipping.

PL suprisingly did not bring supers in. Shadoo is on -A- TS atm discussing the fight, props to PL for bringing it. Tired atm, hopefully someone will write a decent BR, but I may try to write something tomorrow.

Raivi
March 7 2012, 03:09:52 PM
For people who don't read Kugu I'm gonna repost Shadoo's battlereport here in full below.

We had a great time trying out our new fleet concept. With thousands of sentries under his personal control we could hear Elise having little joygasms each time he reported a hostile tengu getting volleyed. Team South did a great job alarmclocking and bringing lots of people in solid fleet comps, and they deserve to be proud of taking C-J.
It was fun to fly alongside our old bropack brothers in the CFC for one night as well. :)
I also wish RA the best of luck in Delve. They were already fully evacced and didn't even try to form up for this C-J timer but they were nice enough to time the station and give NC. docking rights so we could have our brawl.

OK, I'll take a stab at writing up a report from our perspective for this EPIC sendoff to C-J6.

I think everyone knows RA has decided try a new start in EVE and relocate -- we wish them well and personally I hope they do well because EVE would be a poorer place without them ingame. Having already evaced their corporate, personal and supercapital assets from their once busy home system of C-J6 -- the outlook for tonight's final outpost cycle looked rather dull and dim. RA had no reason to defend the timer, and they had not asked for anyone else to do so either -- nor had they called a CTA.

So -- we got together with Vince to plan a one FINAL HURRAH for this system so rich in EVE's history. When I was but a noobie flying assault frigs in illustrious KOS alliance -- I had assaulted C-J6 with LV/V/CHIMP/KOS/etc -- and lost. So it didn't go down well to leave the system fall without an epic battle.

Luckily Vince agreed and we all decided tonight would be the unveiling of our new concept fleet -- called SlowCats which Manfred Sideous himself had come up with. I was somewhat sceptical -- I'm pretty sure so was Vince but hey -- fuck it, what's the worse that could happen -- we get to call Manny a Draek man once more and replace few dozen carriers. Unfortunately, -A- had read our call for capitals and were planning to call our bluff -- by sending a batsignal to every RUSRUS out there that TONIGHT would indeed be epic. Everyone was calling alarm clocks and I expected 600-700 dudes to face our ~150.

So I caught up with Vee and asked him if he wants to 3rd party in a brawl of the month with some welpcanes or draeks. Vee eager not to pass up a firefight of course obliged and began gathering a Draek fleet to brawl madly with. Unfortunately I had not realized it was a RUSRUS holiday week apparently and the -A-/ROL staging system alone had by now 500 dudes. And they had not yet even began forming. So Mittens types up a note for more dudes with their version of C-J6 history and the reason we should all honor it with a ~Good Fight~ and suddently 450 angry goons begin making their way in towards C-J6. Ev0ke flies down with few dozen Tier3 snipers and INIT put together a carpet bombing wing.

-A-/ROL forms Tengu fleet, fills first in 45 seconds. Forms another, fills it in 5 minutes and forms more fleets. :-o FAIL forms 90ish, OH had like 60, SOLAR forms 40ish AHACs and 80ish alpha fleet and all head in. Some 900 hostiles now in C-J6 already PL/NCDOT forms our SlowCat fleet and a bomber fleet. We top at about 160 I think with antisupport + SlowCats and 20ish bombers. Given our enemies coordination and field advantage -- all the dudes get in on a convo to coordinate with some standings set (ev0ke/init/goons/test/pl/ncdot/rdn FCs are coordinating away in a convo -- epic in itself ).

A/ROL fleets are setup on station grid, timer ticks to 0 and they begin firing. Goons enter YPW next door and get on the C-J6 gate with SOLAR/OH/FAIL/etc getting in on the gate grid to greet them. PL undocks Manny's carrier after coordinated bomb run from init/pl which forces 1/3rd of their fleet to reposition by warping off and the fight is on with cyno up from a trimark 2, x-type hardener lg slave set carrier. Manny gets primaried by about 200 tengus on grid, and overloads -- if he dies before we materialize -- it's all over. Goons decloak and start brawling with SOLAR/etc on YPW gate with TiDi kicking off to a respectable 20% with about 1800 dudes in local.

Our carriers materialize, load and rescue Manny in healthy armor -- and drop sentries with our control ship taking helm with Elise at seat. Yaay sets to watch field to direct our position and targets, Manny sets himself as anchor and Vince coordinates reps. We begin volleying tengu and our HICs get pushed down first since they are doing antibomber bubbles for our sentries. We save a few, but lose most -- and so A/ROL tengu fleet begins primarying Nidhoggurs. Crucially, our reps from ~130 carriers hold and we are able to save every primaried carrier. Hostiles having now lost ~20 tengus, they reposition slightly longer range and primary our anti-support T3s. Our tactic was to store any primaried support ship in a carrier before missiles hit -- but with 18% Tidi and 1800 local holding steady... yeah... not so much.

We lose 2-3 armor lokis/legions while A/ROL continue taking Tengu losses, which they of course can very much afford to take with 300 tengus on field (literally, 300 tengus). YPW gate field according to Vee on skype call is now held by goons, thou they have taken significant losses due to scimi anchor losses and SOLAR brawling like warriors. Thus with SOLAR/OH/FAIL remainders getting on station grid -- Goons ping off a perch and get ready to commit to the station grid fight.

Unfortunately, in TiDi just as OH Tornados come on grid -- INIT sets to bomb them and Goons war on top of them. This is little... awkward and unplanned and means while goons did not lose drakes -- they did just lose their last antibomber bubbler -- a fact which TraderJohn notices and takes advantage of sending the -A- bombers in warp with -A-/ROL tengus in fast pursuit. Unfortunately resulting bombs, bubbles and freefiring ~250 tengus make mince out of ~100 or so draek fleet. With goons warping off to regroup and combine their 2 fleets -- Team South repositions to shoot our carriers.

A-/ROL somehow gets one of their tengu fleets pulled into a bubble right next to our carriers & support -- and promptly get bubbled to fuck and webbed by Lokis. Blapping ensues with tengus disapearing at frightering rate -- but... crurically PL/NCDot fast losing all our remaining dictors/hictors as well. Cyno opens and about ~80-100 Team South supers comes into system and aligns outpost. They know PL/NCDot has 52 titans and 87 SuperCarriers logged on and in range -- so they intend to take no risks and warp their SCs only (no titans) to a ping 280 km away and realign to get on our carriers.

I'm talking with Vince about making call on to respond in kind or backoff with good fight had and agree we'll keep aggressing in order to see if 1) they bring titans and 2) if they come on top of our carriers or warp to range. We are outnumbered in SCs, but have the titan advantage by about 30 Ts -- so it's a close call no matter what. Of course -A-/ROL have still 800 support in system to our 170 remaining CFC, few dozen ev0ke and INIT . -A-/ROL intend to take no chances and after clearing all bubbles -- they warp their SCs to about 100km from our carriers and do NOT bring in titans.

What that from an FC perspective essentially means is that A/ROL have now superior position, we are unable to repair our tacklers keeping them down if we choose to engage and our titans would have to use medium/long range ammo to reach them while still keeping in range of our carriers for reps. Goons are down to a single dictor, PL/NCDot has maybe 2 dictors and 3 hictors left alive with every tackle being cleared by support on field in seconds.

So, we tip our hats off at Team South for strategy well played, deaggro and prepare to dock. We unfortunately lose one carrier that had drifted out of dock range and it dies to a TON of FBs landing on it's face before calling dock with everyone safely in station.

And as such, the EPIC fight draws to a close with ~600 ships in total killed to ensure this historic system does not fall without explosions. A BIG thank you for Team South, CFC, Team Tech & all for keeping it interesting.

Safe to say, now our problem is one fucking MASSIVELY SMUG Manny. :-( (oh, and -A- let us jump our carriers out of the station about 40min after without issues <3)

(edit: about 3200 T2 sentries were lost in making of this battle report, some 50-60 tengus, 30ish BS, one carrier, and about 100 drakes + randoms)

March 7 2012, 04:01:47 PM
Was a lot of fun, even with TiDi at 10% (cycle missiles go to bathroom, get a cup of coffee, come back just in time for the next cycle), it was still playable.

Lowa [NSN]
March 7 2012, 10:08:21 PM
+rep for..no. Wait.. Its not really... meh. You'll get it anyway. :P

depili
March 10 2012, 11:50:32 AM
Currently the xxxxdeath focus seems to be back on evicting IRC

xnoise-beta
March 11 2012, 09:21:49 PM
So what? shadow is pushing to evict irc, cfc is pushing into north maybe to establish a link with shadow? In the mean time, -a- breaks down the ra remaining space and knocks with solar at shadow's door.

somewhat this makes sense. Ra moves to delve, so they are within striking distance of the west flankof southern alliance. And they basicly fear nothing from north. This will be very interesting if ra manages to actually establish into delve. What i am curious about is what will raiden + irc do, and at this point i highly doubt cfc can break that area. Also, shadow will have soon alot of trouble on the southern front.

Skyly
March 12 2012, 09:40:00 AM
What i am curious about is what will raiden + irc do, and at this point i highly doubt cfc can break that area.

Raiden are currently too busy not losing their space / failcascading under the supreme pressure of the Razor assualt on Tenal, as highlighted in this stunning piece of Razor propaganda:

http://propaganda.eve-razor.com/propaganda25_page1.jpg
http://propaganda.eve-razor.com/propaganda25_page2.jpg

Lallante
March 12 2012, 10:47:45 AM
For people who don't read Kugu I'm gonna repost Shadoo's battlereport here in full below.

We had a great time trying out our new fleet concept. With thousands of sentries under his personal control we could hear Elise having little joygasms each time he reported a hostile tengu getting volleyed. Team South did a great job alarmclocking and bringing lots of people in solid fleet comps, and they deserve to be proud of taking C-J.
It was fun to fly alongside our old bropack brothers in the CFC for one night as well. :)
I also wish RA the best of luck in Delve. They were already fully evacced and didn't even try to form up for this C-J timer but they were nice enough to time the station and give NC. docking rights so we could have our brawl.

OK, I'll take a stab at writing up a report from our perspective for this EPIC sendoff to C-J6.

I think everyone knows RA has decided try a new start in EVE and relocate -- we wish them well and personally I hope they do well because EVE would be a poorer place without them ingame. Having already evaced their corporate, personal and supercapital assets from their once busy home system of C-J6 -- the outlook for tonight's final outpost cycle looked rather dull and dim. RA had no reason to defend the timer, and they had not asked for anyone else to do so either -- nor had they called a CTA.

So -- we got together with Vince to plan a one FINAL HURRAH for this system so rich in EVE's history. When I was but a noobie flying assault frigs in illustrious KOS alliance -- I had assaulted C-J6 with LV/V/CHIMP/KOS/etc -- and lost. So it didn't go down well to leave the system fall without an epic battle.

Luckily Vince agreed and we all decided tonight would be the unveiling of our new concept fleet -- called SlowCats which Manfred Sideous himself had come up with. I was somewhat sceptical -- I'm pretty sure so was Vince but hey -- fuck it, what's the worse that could happen -- we get to call Manny a Draek man once more and replace few dozen carriers. Unfortunately, -A- had read our call for capitals and were planning to call our bluff -- by sending a batsignal to every RUSRUS out there that TONIGHT would indeed be epic. Everyone was calling alarm clocks and I expected 600-700 dudes to face our ~150.

So I caught up with Vee and asked him if he wants to 3rd party in a brawl of the month with some welpcanes or draeks. Vee eager not to pass up a firefight of course obliged and began gathering a Draek fleet to brawl madly with. Unfortunately I had not realized it was a RUSRUS holiday week apparently and the -A-/ROL staging system alone had by now 500 dudes. And they had not yet even began forming. So Mittens types up a note for more dudes with their version of C-J6 history and the reason we should all honor it with a ~Good Fight~ and suddently 450 angry goons begin making their way in towards C-J6. Ev0ke flies down with few dozen Tier3 snipers and INIT put together a carpet bombing wing.

-A-/ROL forms Tengu fleet, fills first in 45 seconds. Forms another, fills it in 5 minutes and forms more fleets. :-o FAIL forms 90ish, OH had like 60, SOLAR forms 40ish AHACs and 80ish alpha fleet and all head in. Some 900 hostiles now in C-J6 already PL/NCDOT forms our SlowCat fleet and a bomber fleet. We top at about 160 I think with antisupport + SlowCats and 20ish bombers. Given our enemies coordination and field advantage -- all the dudes get in on a convo to coordinate with some standings set (ev0ke/init/goons/test/pl/ncdot/rdn FCs are coordinating away in a convo -- epic in itself ).

A/ROL fleets are setup on station grid, timer ticks to 0 and they begin firing. Goons enter YPW next door and get on the C-J6 gate with SOLAR/OH/FAIL/etc getting in on the gate grid to greet them. PL undocks Manny's carrier after coordinated bomb run from init/pl which forces 1/3rd of their fleet to reposition by warping off and the fight is on with cyno up from a trimark 2, x-type hardener lg slave set carrier. Manny gets primaried by about 200 tengus on grid, and overloads -- if he dies before we materialize -- it's all over. Goons decloak and start brawling with SOLAR/etc on YPW gate with TiDi kicking off to a respectable 20% with about 1800 dudes in local.

Our carriers materialize, load and rescue Manny in healthy armor -- and drop sentries with our control ship taking helm with Elise at seat. Yaay sets to watch field to direct our position and targets, Manny sets himself as anchor and Vince coordinates reps. We begin volleying tengu and our HICs get pushed down first since they are doing antibomber bubbles for our sentries. We save a few, but lose most -- and so A/ROL tengu fleet begins primarying Nidhoggurs. Crucially, our reps from ~130 carriers hold and we are able to save every primaried carrier. Hostiles having now lost ~20 tengus, they reposition slightly longer range and primary our anti-support T3s. Our tactic was to store any primaried support ship in a carrier before missiles hit -- but with 18% Tidi and 1800 local holding steady... yeah... not so much.

We lose 2-3 armor lokis/legions while A/ROL continue taking Tengu losses, which they of course can very much afford to take with 300 tengus on field (literally, 300 tengus). YPW gate field according to Vee on skype call is now held by goons, thou they have taken significant losses due to scimi anchor losses and SOLAR brawling like warriors. Thus with SOLAR/OH/FAIL remainders getting on station grid -- Goons ping off a perch and get ready to commit to the station grid fight.

Unfortunately, in TiDi just as OH Tornados come on grid -- INIT sets to bomb them and Goons war on top of them. This is little... awkward and unplanned and means while goons did not lose drakes -- they did just lose their last antibomber bubbler -- a fact which TraderJohn notices and takes advantage of sending the -A- bombers in warp with -A-/ROL tengus in fast pursuit. Unfortunately resulting bombs, bubbles and freefiring ~250 tengus make mince out of ~100 or so draek fleet. With goons warping off to regroup and combine their 2 fleets -- Team South repositions to shoot our carriers.

A-/ROL somehow gets one of their tengu fleets pulled into a bubble right next to our carriers & support -- and promptly get bubbled to fuck and webbed by Lokis. Blapping ensues with tengus disapearing at frightering rate -- but... crurically PL/NCDot fast losing all our remaining dictors/hictors as well. Cyno opens and about ~80-100 Team South supers comes into system and aligns outpost. They know PL/NCDot has 52 titans and 87 SuperCarriers logged on and in range -- so they intend to take no risks and warp their SCs only (no titans) to a ping 280 km away and realign to get on our carriers.

I'm talking with Vince about making call on to respond in kind or backoff with good fight had and agree we'll keep aggressing in order to see if 1) they bring titans and 2) if they come on top of our carriers or warp to range. We are outnumbered in SCs, but have the titan advantage by about 30 Ts -- so it's a close call no matter what. Of course -A-/ROL have still 800 support in system to our 170 remaining CFC, few dozen ev0ke and INIT . -A-/ROL intend to take no chances and after clearing all bubbles -- they warp their SCs to about 100km from our carriers and do NOT bring in titans.

What that from an FC perspective essentially means is that A/ROL have now superior position, we are unable to repair our tacklers keeping them down if we choose to engage and our titans would have to use medium/long range ammo to reach them while still keeping in range of our carriers for reps. Goons are down to a single dictor, PL/NCDot has maybe 2 dictors and 3 hictors left alive with every tackle being cleared by support on field in seconds.

So, we tip our hats off at Team South for strategy well played, deaggro and prepare to dock. We unfortunately lose one carrier that had drifted out of dock range and it dies to a TON of FBs landing on it's face before calling dock with everyone safely in station.

And as such, the EPIC fight draws to a close with ~600 ships in total killed to ensure this historic system does not fall without explosions. A BIG thank you for Team South, CFC, Team Tech & all for keeping it interesting.

Safe to say, now our problem is one fucking MASSIVELY SMUG Manny. :-( (oh, and -A- let us jump our carriers out of the station about 40min after without issues <3)

(edit: about 3200 T2 sentries were lost in making of this battle report, some 50-60 tengus, 30ish BS, one carrier, and about 100 drakes + randoms)

Does Shadoo read FHC?

I hope he does because I was one of the main FCs the first invasion of C-J that he referenced in his BR (we lost). One of the MAIN reasons we lost is that Shadoo, as one of the main guys in KOS, was responsible for towering the system when we surprise attacked it. He proceeded to die at a planet in a freighter full of towers with a 95% blue local because he wasn't on comms and was too dumb to convo me. By the time we had replaced the lost towers, RA had successfully online an extra 20 or so dickstars and the next 3 weeks of grind were therefore directly Shaddoos fault. was funny.

Helen
March 12 2012, 09:54:26 PM
To be fair I think Shadoo has had a much better go at EvE since that episode.

notbitterenough
March 13 2012, 08:52:43 AM
http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&adjacent&kll_id=12663150

From the C-J fight mentioned above. It like... forever scrolls.... Pretty epic tbh.

Daneel Trevize
March 13 2012, 01:53:48 PM
395 people on 1 cruiser killmail (http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=12663474). What's the record for numbers on a subcap mail?

DevilDude
March 23 2012, 09:47:05 PM
so anyone have any solid intel on the situation with Legion/Shadow? from what I can piece together off of various stories I've heard Legion and at least part of shadow has retreated to geminate, a large portion of shadow is either evaccing or going independent and claiming the turf they're standing on. Meanwhile solar and IRC are taking territory at a steady pace throughout the entire sector and -A- are camping shadow evac routs.

Have I missed something? Normally I can work out most of what's going on from fragmentary intel, but xdeath retreating kind of changes the game.

Traxio Nacho
March 23 2012, 09:55:43 PM
so anyone have any solid intel on the situation with Legion/Shadow? from what I can piece together off of various stories I've heard Legion and at least part of shadow has retreated to geminate, a large portion of shadow is either evaccing or going independent and claiming the turf they're standing on. Meanwhile solar and IRC are taking territory at a steady pace throughout the entire sector and -A- are camping shadow evac routs.

Have I missed something? Normally I can work out most of what's going on from fragmentary intel, but xdeath retreating kind of changes the game.

I don't know if you've seen this but gives an idea of what is happening

http://failheap-challenge.com/showthread.php?4340-Lower-north-%28VOTS-Geminate-Tribute-%29

I always remember XdeathX's idea of PVP being spam 5 large towers before DT then repeat next day. :-P

Hatepeace Lovewar
March 26 2012, 01:16:50 PM
Does Shadoo read FHC?

I hope he does because I was one of the main FCs the first invasion of C-J that he referenced in his BR (we lost). One of the MAIN reasons we lost is that Shadoo, as one of the main guys in KOS, was responsible for towering the system when we surprise attacked it. He proceeded to die at a planet in a freighter full of towers with a 95% blue local because he wasn't on comms and was too dumb to convo me. By the time we had replaced the lost towers, RA had successfully online an extra 20 or so dickstars and the next 3 weeks of grind were therefore directly Shaddoos fault. was funny.

Oh wow I remember that.

People tend to forget the Ruskies were litterally down to a single system at one point.

Calgus
March 30 2012, 04:16:28 PM

http://failheap-challenge.com/showthread.php?4340-Lower-north-%28VOTS-Geminate-Tribute-%29

I always remember XdeathX's idea of PVP being spam 5 large towers before DT then repeat next day. :-P

Yea that 46dp tenerifis cluster of systems back when dyspro meant something was a nightmare. 40 resistar killmails a week, fun pvp fo shaw.

Only Tau Ceti Federation occasionally brightened things up

Calgus
March 30 2012, 04:16:43 PM

Yea that 46dp tenerifis cluster of systems back when dyspro meant something was a nightmare. 40 resistar killmails a week, fun pvp fo shaw.

Only Tau Ceti Federation occasionally brightened things up

AndersonW
August 18 2012, 02:14:29 AM
Is it sad I had to start a thread here?

The hour was late when we entered the wormhole, fear gripped some as we dove into the unknown. We exited literally on the otherside of Eve and it was an area that had yet to be plauged by 'RK Faggots'. We would find peace in the quietness but frustration in the absence of quality pvpers. For 30 jumps we searched most systems being empty, in M-M we found a station and killed a retribution off of it and also tried for an armageddon but the geddon was too quick to dock.

Thats when we learned that a group of individuals were looking for a fight... they didn't seem to care who or what they just needed to stretch their pvp legs. And we planned on making them run a marathon. Another 15 jumps we fought to get to the target system, 15 empty jumps of lack of excitment. And then we reached it, zz5x-m.

Our initial reports showed a 20 = 22 man gang complete with some ewar, light tackle but a comp that wasn't too far off our own. They asked to meet at planet 1 so we obliged, and then readied to do Honorable space battle... Once on the field we went right to work with small tackle and EWAR. Once that was all down we cut through long range DPS and soft targets. Explosions lit up the darkness of space and we found ourselves winning. In all 19 kills for 2 losses. Not a bad exchange for 50 jumps of bordem. GF to the guys who brought it.

We added Fraps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRkxxonuU8&feature=youtu.be

Tyrus Tenebros
August 18 2012, 04:42:15 AM
The 50 jumps of boredom is why there wasn't a thread before

Amusing BR as always though