PDA

View Full Version : ZEBRA Corp is shit

Dimebag Terrel
December 30 2012, 06:33:33 PM
We are fucking awful PvP pilots both experienced and just starting out. We are a tight knit group of people who are very passionate about having copious amounts of dirty gay sex. Currently we are a member of Gentlemen's Agreement and living in Vale of the Silent. We do not have a kill requirement but do require activity and effort when gaying. We have access to both nonstop gay and some of the best rimming in the game.

halbarad
December 30 2012, 06:35:31 PM
I guess reading rules isn't part of your recruitment process.

Prepare your anus.

Dimebag Terrel
December 30 2012, 06:41:15 PM
Fine. Ban my account. I don't have to recruit here just thought i could post an opportunity for your members to read.

halbarad
December 30 2012, 06:47:38 PM
Fine. Ban my account. I don't have to recruit here just thought i could post an opportunity for your members to read.

If you'd read the rules you could see that the simple thing would have been to post a few times in eve general or war and politics about your area and the posted here. It's not difficult.

Shaftoes
December 30 2012, 07:36:39 PM
We are recruiting PvP pilots both experienced and just starting out. We are a tight knit group of people who are very passionate about what we do and how we do it. Currently we are a member of Gentlemen's Agreement and living in Vale of the Silent. We do not have a kill requirement but do require activity and effort when online. We have access to both nonstop PvP and some of the best ratting in the game. Pvp is a balanced mix of small gang, large gang, and occasional large fleet action. An excellent ship replacement program is also available. Join the ingame channel "ZC Pub" or convo me for more details.

Quoted for Dark flare

Orar Ironfist
December 30 2012, 08:23:01 PM
Not only are you retarded and can't read, but you didn't even put any effort into the recruitment post either. God you're terrible.

Tyrus Tenebros
December 30 2012, 08:26:31 PM

It's not elitism, unless you consider literacy elitist.

Anzoxe
December 30 2012, 09:45:23 PM

joining generic hbc corp #543 is a unique opportunity these days

tell me, what makes your corp different than any other especially when there are much better options

Muffinsrevenger
December 30 2012, 10:44:11 PM
Zebra? Who would voluntarily fight together with Zebras?

Tyrus Tenebros
December 30 2012, 10:52:29 PM

Also your account won't be vanned you'll just be ridiculed here and can carry on shitposting elsewhere

Varcaus
December 30 2012, 11:14:59 PM
+1 op is a retard etc etc

Dimebag Terrel
December 31 2012, 02:15:57 AM
I am curious as to how being in Gentlemen's agreement makes us HBC. We are in fact neutral to HBC and have gudfights with them all the time. I agree that many of the options out there especially those in the HBC seem fairly bland and similar. We have a significantly different culture than the rest of the CFC or the HBC for that matter and a very unique way of doing things. I cannot go into full detail on what these are in this setting but would love to talk to anyone further about it in private :)

Tyrus Tenebros
December 31 2012, 02:24:43 AM
I am curious as to how being in Gentlemen's agreement makes us HBC. We are in fact neutral to HBC and have gudfights with them all the time. I agree that many of the options out there especially those in the HBC seem fairly bland and similar. We have a significantly different culture than the rest of the CFC or the HBC for that matter and a very unique way of doing things. I cannot go into full detail on what these are in this setting but would love to talk to anyone further about it in private :)

Dont worry we'll find out just how unique your culture is whrn dark flare wakes up

Dimebag Terrel
December 31 2012, 02:28:06 AM
I am welcome to a trolltastic discourse of epic proportions.

Varcaus
December 31 2012, 02:37:06 AM
I am welcome to a trolltastic discourse of epic proportions.

I hope you like dicks

Dimebag Terrel
December 31 2012, 02:38:57 AM
I love dicks. Anus has been lubed with the tears of scrubs

Anzoxe
December 31 2012, 02:45:38 AM
hbc, cfc, same thing lmao

the point is you're the same as every other shitty coalition corp and have nothing to offer anyone here

Dimebag Terrel
December 31 2012, 02:49:57 AM
And you speak for everyone here? Depends on what you want. If nobody here wants to do pvp based out of 0.0 then we most certainly don't have anything to offer. But I have the feeling this is not the case.

I have been all over. I have been in CVA, IRC, Cascade Imminent and finally the CFC. That pretty much covers most of the different allied forces on the sov map. Everyone is terrible at eve in their own way. -A- is just as shitty as CFC and the HBC and anyone else. If you like the null sec atmosphere with small gang pvp that's what we do. If you don't like that sort of thing you can reread my original post and decide its not for you

Cue1*
December 31 2012, 02:55:35 AM
And you speak for everyone here? Depends on what you want. If nobody here wants to do pvp based out of 0.0 then we most certainly don't have anything to offer. But I have the feeling this is not the case.

FHC is nearly all small gang groups. Very few people have any interest in anything larger than 50v50.

cullnean
December 31 2012, 03:00:37 AM
Faggot scrub Lord gtfo

Tapatalk crew

Dimebag Terrel
December 31 2012, 03:02:06 AM
The majority of our larger engagements are no bigger than 30v30. Late night lowsec ops can be around the 5v5 mark. I dont especially like constant large fleet pvp myself. I like where I am because of the smaller scale nullsec combat it can provide with the SRP of a large alliance and a good friendly group of guys in corp.

Anzoxe
December 31 2012, 03:32:04 AM

maybe if you had put in the effort to actually read these forums(and the rules) you could easily understand why you sound like an idiot right now.

Dimebag Terrel
December 31 2012, 03:37:08 AM
Well I do admit I don't know as much as I should about this particular form or the exact habits of its community. I know many people come here for fits (thats why I come) and thought it would be a good way to get intelligent pvpers interested. I dont mean to be insulting or condescending to your community, but saying "nullsec coalitions are shit" is not exactly productive.

Cue1*
December 31 2012, 03:40:22 AM
I'm a dumbshit who didn't read the rules and now I don't understand why people are mad at me.

That's what I read.

Varcaus
December 31 2012, 03:40:59 AM
I'm a dumbshit who didn't read the rules and now I don't understand why people are mad at me.

That's what I read.

p much

Dimebag Terrel
December 31 2012, 03:45:45 AM
Whee insults......i care so much

cullnean
December 31 2012, 03:48:11 AM

Stop

Tapatalk crew

Varcaus
December 31 2012, 04:03:31 AM

Stop

Tapatalk crew

Posting

cullnean
December 31 2012, 04:07:47 AM

Stop

Tapatalk crew

Posting

Now!

Tapatalk crew

Varcaus
December 31 2012, 04:20:00 AM

Stop

Tapatalk crew

Posting

Now!

Tapatalk crew

Faggot

Tyrus Tenebros
December 31 2012, 05:09:50 AM
Well I do admit I don't know as much as I should about this particular form or the exact habits of its community. I know many people come here for fits (thats why I come) and thought it would be a good way to get intelligent pvpers interested. I dont mean to be insulting or condescending to your community, but saying "nullsec coalitions are shit" is not exactly productive.

Hello,

Welcome to the Recruitment Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Unless you're firstposting here in which case your recruitment advert will turn into a homosexual monologue.

Please make sure you're a contributing member of the community before trying to advertise your awful corporation.

Nobody cares how shit or brilliant your corp is, it does matter that it doesn't become a single-post-and-out spam-fest of shitty threads though.

Munchies
December 31 2012, 07:41:52 AM

Hello,

Welcome to the Recruitment Forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Unless you're firstposting here in which case your recruitment advert will turn into a homosexual monologue.

Please make sure you're a contributing member of the community before trying to advertise your awful corporation.

Nobody cares how shit or brilliant your corp is, it does matter that it doesn't become a single-post-and-out spam-fest of shitty threads though.

What about me? can i post a recruitment thread for my shitty corp? im pretty terrible

tappin that talk....btw has tapatalk stopped working for FHC?

Itiken
December 31 2012, 09:01:40 AM

Stop

Tapatalk crew

nonono keep going i want to see how much of a faggot he can be.
Oh, wait, loads.
nbs

cullnean
December 31 2012, 09:13:41 AM

Stop

Tapatalk crew

nonono keep going i want to see how much of a faggot he can be.
Oh, wait, loads.
nbs

Needs to a while before he hits my level of faggotry

Tapatalk crew

Dark Flare
December 31 2012, 01:02:37 PM
this isnt very good is it